• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

I’m going with inufandoms ideas, for 1 simple reason I’m like Nora in the regards to enthusiasm and craziness when coming up with ides for baddies and the likes so yea I’m agreeing with inufandom

Yes, he's a closet case that won't actually talk to me as himself. Instead he cowers behind fake profiles. And what's really bad? He knows I'd talk to him if he'd just grow some balls and have a conversation with me if he'd just be a fucking man and message me on facebook.

Dickless coward. That's all it is. That's a shame, too. As far as I'm concerned he can crawl back under whatever rock he's been hiding until his balls drop and he either talks to me on facebook as himself, faces me in person like a man, and if neither, then leave me the hell alone. Its been 8 years of this.

There's a reason I never write on my wall anymore.

Last edited:
Moving on from my tantrum, I think our toons will start spotting strange things. Just little things right now though.

Um...toons? lol

Also I have plans for the room. I'm talking a corner for a couch/armchair/table setup, a corner for R&D (I think Zai would like that), and bunk beds against the window-side wall with fourposter curtains for privacy and a couple of other additions. lol

Oh...well okay I guess? x)

On an unrelated note, I ran into a guy that could probably pass for a younger version of Alladin and was wearing a shirt that said ALI on the back, so I started singing the first part of the Prince Ali song. lol

Honestly I've noticed that the holding patterns have mainly been between the four of us. It seems like Astralworks Astralworks and AnnaVale AnnaVale are either too busy or have lost interest, and I haven't seen anything from the other two people that expressed interest in joining either.

Oh, and you have your post now.

Hey sorry for all the late reply’s and posts the place I’m living has been running me ragged every day, but I’m trying to post every chance I get. Still I’m sorry it’s taking me so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back