• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

You never know. For all we know this could be his first encounter with a Speedster-type, and the legendary hunger that can come from burning through so much energy, even if it's only in short bursts. lol

No. We talked about one being a genderbent Gambit from X-men who used Tarot cards instead of playing cards, but that was it.

The worst I've experienced is when I had gas bubbles trying to rupture my insides, but I somehow get the feeling that's less potent than what you're dealing with. Hopefully the red storm passes without too much trouble.

To be honest I didn’t know you were a female because I never looked at your profile to check it, but my condolences and remember warm baths help cramps

Om nom nom tasties.

I just imagine these little metallic porkupines doing the carameldanssen or however you spell it.

I mean, they are just machines, right? xD Besides, this is a chance for Zai to either be slightly impressed or majorly grossed out.

Not gonna lie, I kind of like both possibilities. xD

XD

I'm not going to have Carmine delve into mechanical or technological stuff, but this seemed like something I could have him do without pushing things too far. Sort of like having an idea you figured out how to implement before choosing to do something else instead, but still having some of the parts needed for your original idea and adapting them to the current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back