• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

care-to-share.png

Sounds about right. I hope the going gets easier. Stressful home life is not fun.

Unrelated, but can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that you can apparently respond with nothing but meme pics and have it make perfect sense. xD

Definitely. In the meantime I'm looking for my Luffy Character from here so I can rework him for something else. Please note that I am not giving up on this rp. Just finding something to do while I wait for things to get moving again.

Okay, the other thing took longer than I though. I'll try to clear my head enough to post tonight, but if that doesn't work out I may have to post sometime tomorrow morning instead.

Also, when someone starts trying to tell you how your RWBY OC is supposed to be named and refuses to take the hint and leave it alone.
16554884.jpg

It doesn't help that I'm tired either.

Last edited:
Maybe. lol I've been trying to get the other person to leave the name bit alone but they simply refuse to. It's maddening, really. At this point I feel like I might be irritated even if I was fully awake.

Finally posted. I'm sorry it took so long. I got caught up in doing other things earlier today, and then I got called in for an evening shift, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back