• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

I could make a second character if need be to just be there on the off chance no one else joins.

I apologize for the double posting. My internet is playing Tic-Tac-Toe and I'm constantly losing.

I actually have an idea for a secondary character. I'm just worried that doing two characters will slit my attention to the point where it's to the detriment of both characters.

I actually have an idea for a secondary character. I'm just worried that doing two characters will slit my attention to the point where it's to the detriment of both characters.

That's why your decision should be based on your hunger to toss them both into the wild.

We'll hold off just till I'm off work. If no one else joins the yes, we will have secondaries implemented. In the meantime, feel free to post your secondaries, because most likely we will need them.

Being a Shark Faunas, being out of water all the time is taxing, especially in the hotter climates. She chose Sanctum in Argus and then from the primary school Sanctum she went on to Atlas because it was colder and therefore easier. She's been in combat schooling since she was 12 or so lol

Sanctum is like junior high while atlas is like high school, right?

Name: Bistre Zenker

Nickname: War Comet

Height: 165cm

Weight: 65 Kilos

Race: Human

Former school association: Shade Academy

Fighting style: Much like that of a Berserker, Bistre is all about "getting up in the enemy grill", and completely overpowering them. She'll dart around the battlefield to mess with them while avoiding every strike she can to save her aura, or parry their blows just enough to break their spirit and allow her in. Either way, once she get's within range her years of unarmed combat comes knocking down the target's door. She's fierce, and due to the nature of her semblance is forced to cut many serious conflicts short.

Bistre only uses her father's weapon on Grim, her reasoning being the nonexistent finesse she carries while wielding it. "My dad says I look like a small child running around trying to hit a pinata. He's not wrong." Speaking of Grim, Bistre adopts far more brutal assaults when specifically facing them in unarmed combat. Mainly, because unlike Faunus and Humans, they are monsters; in all monstrous encounters the cards are dealt for keeps.

Skills: Grim dispatching is surely becoming a pastime for her, their erasure something she considers herself simply made for. Bistre is very great at hiding, easily fitting into tight spaces with her size. Not to mention, she's excellent at throwing herself around, her senses sharpened enough to allow for her speedy movements, and odd positioning; her ability to keep balance almost frightening. Mostly a solo-act, her mind's a steel trap when the pressure is on, her instincts often given credit for unexplained actions taken. Bistre loves hot pursuits, preferring to be the chaser rather than the chased.

Aura Color: An dark inky brown.

Semblance: Soul Harvest; Figured out by her father, the semblance doesn't just give her unnatural amounts of Aura, but it grants her almost unyielding control of it. With this control, Bistre physically enhances her body to accomplish powerful feats in strength and speed respectively, whether utilizing her body as a whole or in individual parts by concentrating her Aura. Now to successfully work the semblance as a whole Bistre needs to sustain her Aura, which means not taking serious damage, nor wasting it foolishly.

Emblem: A black comet with wings falling vertically.

Weaponry/Accessories:

Royal Trinity- A transformable sword with three modes and dust slots. Each of these modes are actually different variations the sword can take on depending on the user's needs: Gold (The First King) being a very large-bladed form, Frank (The Second King) a more manageable width yet retaining the length of 'Gold', and Myrrh (The Third King) a shorter take on 'Frank' with a width two inches. Folded neatly into itself, it looks like a wide cuboid strapped to Bistre's back.

Appearance: A short sun-kissed beauty with a slender appearance, her body hardly concerned with shape in desired areas. Her skin is smooth, untouched by the elements and things capable to tarnish it. Carefully sheared down to length her black and aqua hair is combed one-side, its double-layered appearance hugging her left cheek. Normally slanted her dark eyes lead sensitive people to thinking she's angry, though when displayed in light any paying attention will notice the color change to cloudy violets.

Bistre's wear is simple; a short storm-colored high-waist dress held with a white band around her midsection decorated by silver buckles and skulls, light gray tights underneath, and a pair of flat gladiator sandals in black.

Personality:

Backstory:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back