• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

I've been away all day, so I haven't really had time to do any kind of character sheet stuff. Besides, I don't want to split my attention between two different characters. I want to make sure I do my one character really well instead of it coming off half-assed. You gotta learn how to walk before you can run, after all.

Name: ???

Nickname: ???

Height: 5'0

Race: Human

Aura Color: ???

Former school association: Atlas Academy

Skills: Very skilled and trained well in dust usuage and control

Semblance: Depending on what dust she uses an animal appears and she can control it
Earth- Bull
Fire- Lion
Wind- Eagle
Water- Bear

Fighting style: Long range usually depends on her dust skills doesn't really like close combat.

Weaponry/Accessories: A well designed long staff that has a clear ball on the top on the handle is a knob to which she turns to decide what dust she wants to use and according to that the ball lights up depending on what color dust she uses also the staff is embedded with gravity dust.

Appearance: Very small and has child like features if you didn't know you would think she is a child with her curly hair that is tied up into two pigtails and her wide eyes always sparkling and looking for the next adventure small freckles are splattered across her face as well.

Personality: Very hyper and talkative wants to make friends she is very adventurous and caring sometimes she can be a bit ditzy and clueless but when it comes down to it she is smart and cunning.

Backstory: Growing up a orphan she always heard stories about the Huntress and Hunters that bravely fight Grimm every since that day she knew that she wanted to become one so once she got adopted she trained every day to become one learning everything and anything about dust and quickly learning how to control it and fight with it.

Good idea, actually. But I have concerns about that semblance, so I will ask questions to clarify.

How much concentration does it take to keep these summons going? Are they summons like I'm thinking? Were you going for Weiss' summoning ability and that alone? Or is this something else entirely?

Is this just Dust manipulation on an extreme level?

Why certain animals with certain types? Personally, I would think the animal form is just imbued with the energy type it's manifesting from, not limiting the animal form by color.

One final concern is actually whether she can summon multiples at the same time.

Enlighten me on a few things please

Interesting to note the Atlas Academy, but why is she at Beacon now? Lapis might have seen her around... or worse, Mystery Girl#363 witnessed Lapis defend herself first hand.

Forgive the name, please. I had no idea what else to call her at the moment XD

Last edited:
1) It takes up a good amount of energy and concentration which is why she has the cane embedded with gravity dust so she can be far away when she summons it because their not normal size either so she's pretty pooped after summoning one
2) Yes they are summons like your thinking
3) I kinda thought of animals that are related or represent the element of dust that she was using because I thought it would be boring for her to just have the same animal come out every time
4) No she can only summon one at a time since they will be big

Awesome.

So..... Here is the official tally of toons.

We have Zai and Lance giggling like morons in the corner, and Mystery Girl#363, Aster, and Lapis are looking out windows. Poor Carmine is barfing in a trash can while Yuuki checks out the hotties, and Bistre is glaring at the captain because they're late to school.

That about summon things up? I had a ridiculously ludicrous thought I needed to share. Like RWBY chibi XD

MG aka Mystery Girl #363 is more like hoping around talking to everyone trying to make friends while also shoving her face against the glace and enjoying the city

Well.... the letters we have are

A B L L Z M C Y

Zai and Lance plan to be on the same team again, though.

I can already see LAZY and CLMB (climb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back