• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Vacuo [Arc 2 IC]

Zenith
Brinni Brinni

Zenith didn't falter under Kyra's gaze, letting his stern eyes follow her. Even after she turned to follow the drama with the professor and Forest, Zenith still stared. If Forest's plan showed anything even slightly suspicious, then there doubts were warranted and his anger reasonable. As the professor revealed her application and its implications Zenith reeled back his anger to a contemplated grimace against the professor.

Following Forest's train of thought he rolled his eyes, as if the ineptitude that allowed the Fall of Beacon had already infected Shade Academy. "Tsk." Zenith met Forest's eyes as he spoke, the disdain quite apparent. Following shortly behind him out the door after talking to the janitor, Zenith caught pace to him. "What was that about?" Zenith moved his head towards the Janitor who was leaving their view. Zenith wanted to ask about Iola, even attempt to go after her, but Zenith knew Forest. He wouldn't waste time on a civilian for nothing.

Forest

Nearby: Zenith
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet
Forest looked sidelong at his teammate. Opting out of telling him, he decided it was time to show Zenith one of the other aspects of his semblance. He kept his voice low as he responded "Zenith, I'm not going to tell you, but I will show you. You're going to lose your own senses for a moment. Trust in me to guide you."

Taking a breath, Forest recalled the brief interaction with the stranger and made contact with his teammate by putting his hand on his shoulder. The scene between Forest and the stranger played in Zenith's mind. As it did Forest kept his hand on Zenith's shoulder to keep him from running in to anyone, all while maintaining a facade of talking to him. "I was simply trying to find out who he was and how he managed to convince Grey and Onyx to let him join us. After all, he's just a civilian. I made a point back at the camp to know all the Huntsmen, you should always know who's got your back, and he wasn't one of them. I didn't get much though. I think after explaining my semblance he was, admittedly reasonably, on edge to talk to me. I've gotten used to it whenever I tell people. A human lie detector can be terrifying, everybody has secrets."

Judging that enough time had passed for Zenith to have seen what happened, he released his teammates shoulder and called back. "Hurry up Akashi, or we're leaving you behind!"

Akashi Taurus

Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-32-31.png
Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Too many to list, so let's just say everyone

Akashi decided to shuffle in the group, scooting in the back of his team. He couldn't quite place it, but it seemed like it was kind of tense. I mean with everything they've been through, just the mention of someone like lola would tilt those involved. The girl that came in with lo-iris was nice. Not cool yet; only a few could be cool by Akashi's standards. But she at least was attempting to diplomat the situation. But these peeps had the habit of stabilizing over time. Or humor. Or be Forest. Because he's a Certified Cool. Still not paying attention, he began to balance his bullets on Truth, starting from the nozzle. Soon, at 9 he sneezed, spilling his bullets all over the floor. Lucky the impact didn't start a reaction to the highly concentrated dust; crowds and pure dust don't mix well. "Excuse me...don't step on that!..... Watch out man......... Don't mind me, just picking up my bullets.......Don't touch it with your greasy hands!....where's the ninth one?" He said whenever his bullets rolled close to someone, scooping up his bullets with exaggerated clumsiness. After hearing his team leader call him over he stood, smiling stupidly. "Well, I didn't pay attention, but you guys can argue about what you guys are doing after we pick, cuz my teams cool...... Oh, and my bad, but I can't seem to find my last bullet. So.... I'm gonna go, don't step on it or the pressure will activate the dust and it will literally cover your foot in ice." He said, smoothly turning on his heel and walking out. Or rather, took a step before stepping on the very bullet he warned of; slipped and fell; then half walked, half slid to his team. "Ah. Nobody saw anything. So what are we doing?"

Last edited:

Pintail.600.818723.jpg

Kyra listened to the exchange between the professor and the beacon students, while leaning next to the professor's deck. When another one of the beacon students entered and made a fool of himself, Kyra picked up one bullet, as she carefully examined the casing, hearing the student's warning about not stepping or putting pressure onto it. She smiled to herself as the students conversed among-st themselves. While the white haired student who's name is Akashi was looking for his final bullet, and was curious as to what the next step was. Kyra straightened herself and walked to Akashi. "Here." tossing the bullet to Akashi like a coin. "The next step would be to split up into groups and find each item the professor asked for." Kyra answered patting Akashi's shoulder before turning to the students.

"So....Let us decide. Who is going to which location?" Kyra stood crossing her arms, waiting for a response.

Zenith
Brinni Brinni
The Prophet The Prophet

Zenith allowed the hand on his shoulder, eyes shrinking at Forrest. Not knowing how much of him would be out of it, Zenith tried to take in all of his surroundings before closing his eyes. "Mm." Was the only sound of approval before Zenith entered into the memory. His foot stumbled, but the steady hand kept him upright and moving. Moving slowly and somewhat steadily, Zenith allowed the mask of darkness to take over his conscious. It was short, but telling of the type of enemy they could possibly be dealing with.

Regaining his own senses as the hand left his shoulder, Zenith rubbed his eyes to recover. "So, what now?" Zenith kept walking, "If they infiltrated the refugee camp, then they are here too." Browns furrowed as Zenith contemplated their options. "We tell those from Beacon, Akashi at least." Zenith nodded, placing both hands in his pockets. "Trusting anyone- else- is- a- liability." Zenith, barely able to get the words out of his mouth against the scraping of ice on the floor behind them. Zenith stopped, turning to face the beginning of a popsicle.

Zenith drew his sword, plunging it into the ice and twisting the blade as he pulled it out. The ice cracked with ease, "I think it'll be more concise if you explain." Zenith looked to Forrest.

Croc, Bruno, Jester

Jester- Shade Academy classroom - hallways
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye IneedHealing IneedHealing Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet IG42 IG42
Croc looked at the Slate when he finally showed. "Hey, you missed some pretty important things, bro." Croc said before beginning to going over what the professor said about the ingredients for the cure and where they were. Croc smiled a bit when he got to the ingredient that's underwater. But when three of students walked out, Croc looked at them before looking back to his team. "Are suppose to go to or what?".

Bruno just shrugged to Croc. Then Kyra said they needed to figure out who was going where. "Guess we aren't leaving yet" Bruno whispered looking to Croc.

"I guess weren't" leaving yet... I have no idea what those three who left are doing but they can handle themselves" Croc whispered back to Bruno. Then Croc coughed slightly before saying out loud to the group "Team CROC, aka me, Bruno, and Ren volunteer to get some Pandraji from the underwater caverns near Menagerie". Croc's crocodile tail began moving back and forth behind as began getting excited about his mission.

Meanwhile, Jester looked at Forest oddly as he left leaving after giving comment about how he would keeping an eye on him. "...There was staff meeting about and had to clear her literal bloody mess of a room twice..." Jester said under his breath giving a sigh. Jester debated to himself whether to take care of the problem now or deal with it later. Decide to do the first option Jester headed out of the room after Forest and his group.

After a catching up to small group students. Once he did he called out them. "I think we have some things to discuss if we are going be trying to save the world together unless of course you just trying to be an edge lord and leave the rest of your classmates to do the work," Jester said realizing after saying it, that calling him edge lord was not the best way to start off this conversation. But it felt right.

Forest

Nearby: Kyra, Jester, Akashi, Zenith (everyone else is in the lab as of this post since nobody else has responded. Thus keeping it between the 5 of them :P)
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet ChazGhost ChazGhost Hibiscus Hibiscus IneedHealing IneedHealing
Forest stopped and turned slowly to face the janitor, his fingers twitched at his side. "An edge lord? No, what I am is cautious. As for leaving them to do the work? I straight up said it'd be better to converse on the ship and that's where I'm heading. It's best to operate under the assumptions we have traitors among us. Yourself included. Let's take stock of things since you don't seem to understand where I come from shall we? We'll start with Iola and her mysterious benefactor's part in this.

We have had someone who very well might be a known enemy, with connections I might add, obtain the information we need to undo this outbreak of people turned Grimm. Now as that has literally never happened before, probability says that this was something someone intentionally did. We've seen the return of Salem alongside the fall of Beacon, also something that somebody had to organize. Neither of these are small feats, which means they have major connections. The kinds of connections where you can swap out somebody's medications to unleash a serial killer. Possibly someone inside Beacon, someone that could go unnoticed like a student or a janitor but that's conjecture. This serial killer attacks a party where all the first years are, as I discovered, at the request of someone else. Now if I wanted to bring back Salem, you know who I'd target? The children of the people that helped bring her down last time.

That attack failed for the most part. We had a couple seriously injured, but nobody actually died. Things go south, Salem comes back, Vale falls to shit. Cut to the refugee camp. You're there, a handiman not a guard. Zenith tells me you were a janitor at Beacon. This tells me either you're not a huntsman or a poor one. If either were the case, you'd have no right to be here and you'd just be in the way. And yet here you stand. Now, Grey Schnee is a lot of things but a fool isn't one of them. He wouldn't let a liability or some civilian along on such an important mission. This tells me you're hiding something about yourself, probably a lot. You want to talk about trust?"

Forest reaches his hand out towards Jester. His eyes narrowed and hardened.

"Take my hand. You know I can read your heartbeat to know when you're lying now. No amount of practice with lying can save you from my Semblance because you can't control your heart. I can, and will, find out every single thing about your life and determine if you are worth trusting....or if I should end you here myself. Alternatively, you can walk away and we can keep this interaction between the five of us" he motioned at Kyra, Zenith and Akashi, "and work together under the suspicion you very well may betray us and accept that you also will not be privvy to everything that goes on with my team. Right now, the only one outside of my team here I can totally trust is Kyra and that's because I've already read her heart."

Forest turned back to Akashi. "Long story short Akashi, I don't entirely trust this guy. He might be working against us."

Last edited:
Culpeo Albain

@Tags: xAlter xAlter IneedHealing IneedHealing Brinni Brinni
While the professor's airheaded response made Culpeo less suspicious of a conspiracy surrounding the cure it still didn't inspire much confidence, neither did the so called janitor that had tagged along with them, initially Culpeo had thought the man might just be hitching a lift out of Vale with them but he had definitely overstayed his welcome by following them into the meeting.

As the mystery man left and was promptly intercepted by Forest and Zenith he considered following them but remained where he was, he worried that the others still saw him as a relative newcomer having arrived after the Iola incident and that sticking his nose in someone else's interrogation would raise suspicions about him.

Deciding to pay more attention to the discussion about where they would each be going instead. "I have contacts in Menagerie that could make things easier." He cast a significant glance at Tsana, if she chose to return Menagerie it would be a political earthquake among the faunus and one he couldn't risk missing. On the other side of things was Akashi who had been bumbling about scattering volatile ammunition everywhere before leaving with Forest and Zenith, assuming he didn't blow himself up he also could be a potentially destabilising presence even if Culpeo was sure he could trust him.

There was still Saffron, the only one he was sure he could trust and was mostly sure trusted him back. If possible he would prefer to stick by his teammate. "What do you think Saffron?"

When Kyra listened on about where everyone was going. When she learnt that one of the locations was Menagerie, she visibly winced and had an uncomfortable look on her face. Of all the places that one of the items had to be located, why does it have to be Menagerie. Kyra let out a small sigh of stress, looking at the professor. "Well I did sign up after all..." Kyra listened on, hearing the different areas that also needed to be attended to, Kyra thought about each option and where to go. She thought on for a bit, deciding on which area would be best for her assistance. She knew that Menagerie was off the table. But she was considering either staying in vacuo or, heading to mistral. Weighing in her options, Kyra thought about the logistics. "I think I'll go to Mistral."

Saffron

@Tags: IG42 IG42
Saffron watched the proceedings in the room with a disinterested eye. It didn't matter who knew about their destinations since it was bound to have been a challenge regardless. If it were easy the doctor wouldn't need Huntsman to go get the ingredients. If there was gonna be a fight, he'd be ready. And with that clown among them, he was ready to go at any time. He did agree that, at least tactically speaking, it would make more sense to divide up away from prying ears just in case. He was about to voice as much when Culpeo asked him his question.

"To be honest, I'm not keey on any of them. Water and I don't mix well, but contacts will certainly make things easier in Menagerie. I've got a couple in Mistral as well, though if I'm honest I'd rather avoid them even if it would be nice to see home again. That last one skeeves me out, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants that one either. We should figure out what to do with the clown as well" he responded, indicating Jester as he left the room to go after Forest
Cherry

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus
Cherry, conversely was excited. The worry about Mercury's goons had evaporated with the prospect of more travel. She wondered where everyone was going to go. Croc and team seemed adamant about going to Menagerie, but that didn't help her decision.`

She turned to Slate. "We'll deal with this business regarding your dad in a minute. For now, where should we go? My vote is either here or Mistral since there'll be plenty of people going to Menagerie since I assume Onyx would be going there as well as your brother and his teammates."

e983c8ef96746222468434fad082401fa1f16ff9_00.jpg
Ren TorchwickThinking about all his options he didn't like any of them. Vacuo deserts, Menagerie's ocean, Mistral's mountains, none of them seemed for him. He didn't see the risk overcoming the reward. As important as finding a cure sounded, he didn't have a lot of faith in the professor to really pull it off. Agreeing with some of the other students that, without proof, it was a stretch to really believe it. Besides he had the backing of the military, why would he need a bunch of kids to get them? Ren wasn't too convinced and wanted to look into it himself. Also follow his actual goal, which is to make sure that Ophelia was alive. He hated being out of the loop and no one was even looking for her in there.

Looking around and listening to the others he stepped out and moved over to his teammates, Croc and Bruno. Raising a brow as he was fitted to go to Menagerie with his team. Scratching his head he knew he had to set it straight. Placing a hand on Croc's shoulder he caught their attention. "Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go back to Beacon. I want to help out, but I really need to make sure that Ophelia is alright. I haven't heard anything about her and I'm worried" He gave them a weak smile, trying his best to hide his own worry for her and them. "You guys can do this without me and you won't be alone. Besides I doubt my presence will make the white fang more amenable." Even though he was far from his father, there were still some who didn't really like the name Torchwick.
Meanwhile outside two airships and a jeep landed outside the grounds. A bell rang for the end of class and students began to pour out of the rooms and into the halls. The hallways began to bustle and clamor with noise as the students went out to plan the rest of the long weekend. Some of the students went outside to see the airships, others went about the grounds while some left to head into Vacuo. Iris and Kaitlyn along with a tall tan girl with antelope antlers and a short boy with pink hair were walking outside towards the ships.

"It's so unfair that those kids get to go." Iris said, "Like why not us? We're just as capable."

"Our job is to help Vacuo when we can. It's why we're staying." The antelope faunus said.

"I know... still it sucks." Iris said pouting a bit.

"Hey, how about we grab some shaved ice from the shop?" They boy said.

"I can't I'm spending time at home for 'mandatory family bonding' with my step mom and little sis." Kaitlyn said tossing her hair, pointing over to the jeep. "Have fun though guys."

The other girls nodded and bid her a safe trip. "Will do princess. See you after the break." The boy said waving to Kaitlyn and left with the others. Kaitlyn turned on her heels and went into the jeep waiting for her father to get in.

Culpeo Albain

@Tags: Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Grunting in frustration at having been given the slip by the clown Culpeo rejoined the others by the airships he eyed them grimly thinking about what he should do, watching the Taurus boy heading for the one headed to Menagerie he made up his mind. "Saffron, I'm going to Menagerie." Regardless of what Tsana decided having Onyx and Akashi there was a volatile enough prospect. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to." He didn't want to go dragging his friend into what would almost certainly be the most dangerous of the three possible options. "We should make sure that clown doesn't manage to tag along or stowaway with us again though."

Thinking about the others that would be going to Menagerie as well he watched the remaining members of that Schnee's team milling about, tilting his ears in their direction he picked up their conversation in time to hear Torchwick declare that he would go back to Beacon...somehow instead of going with them which was fine as far as Culpeo was concerned, as much as Onyx's words to him about her boyfriend not necessarily being another Schnee oppressor just because of his family's reputation Roman Torchwick had used his people as a blunt instrument and he couldn't forget that easily.

Spotting Onyx nearby he turned back to Saffron for a moment. "I'll just be a minute." Leaving his teammate where behind for the moment he approached the girl. "Onyx. Have you got any of your contacts in Menagerie lined up for when we arrive?"

Slate:
Brinni Brinni
ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Wherever we go we can expect more then just some Grimm," Slate dug his nails into his hand, wondering how his father would do it. "I want that away from the main group, including Croc." Talking through a hushed voice and leaning down to Cherry's side would hide his voice from the non-fauni, but he still shifted his glance towards his brother to make sure he didn't hear. Remembering his original plight over the new ones being added Slate looked back to Cherry, "Croc can't find out, I don't even know how much he knows about it," Slate looked at the group stirring over where to go, straightening up. "Don't tell them Cherry." It was serious, but not much more than a plead.

Zenith:
Brinni Brinni
ChazGhost ChazGhost
IneedHealing IneedHealing
The Prophet The Prophet

Zenith watched as Forrest stated his case against the janitor, waiting for the moment to pounce on him. The relaxation from the new home didn't stop Zenith from holding his blade at the ready, fingers tapping rhythmically on the handle with a steady beat. Knowing what Forrest could accomplish with touch the janitor had no chance in this situation besides playing his cards. 'If he's good he'll take the hand. If he's stupid he'll take the hand. Or if he's bad he'll walk away.' Zenith thoughts expressed in the readiness in his stance, placing himself in a position to protect Forrest before he could draw.

However as Forrest turned back to the group Zenith sheathed his sword, "I say see where everyone is heading and get on it, the faster we do it the less people hear about it." Zenith thought about the options, "Whatever option is last we'll take care of, the most dangerous. Sound good?"

Onyx Belladonna
Landing Zone

Onyx had been silent most of the time until now, thinking about everything that needed to be done. She was mumbling to herself when Culpeo came up to her, starting her. "Ahh!" She jumped, turning to look at him and calming down. "I, uh.. yeah. Yeah I let my mom know we'd be showing up to look for something."

ForestForest watched as the conflicting options played through the man's mind. When it became obvious that he couldn't make up his mind either way Forest retracted his hand. "I don't blame you for not picking either way" he said with a smile "being that exposed would be hard for anyone. Friend or foe. Now if you'll excuse me and my team, we've got ingredients to collect."

Leading his team away Forest weighed the options and watched where people were going. Most seemed keen on Menagerie, a few towards Mistral. Nobody seemed to want to stay here in Vacuo. "Well, that settles it. Hey Akashi!" he called to his teammate who was making his way towards the ship heading for Menagerie. "Zenith and I are staying here. You're welcome to go somewhere without us if you'd like though."
Cherry

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus
Cherry took in Slate's words seriously. "Fine. I won't tell everyone, or Croc. But whoever we're traveling with has a right to know what other dangers they're up against. It can wait until we're already on our way. If you want to stay as far from Vacuo and Vale as possible we might as well stay here."

Cherry made her way to the jeep that was going to take them through Vacuo, waiting to see who else would be going with her and Slate. She'd be lying to herself if she said she wasn't hoping a little that Akashi would be coming. He'd been a real comfort the last month with everything going on, including Slate's distance.

Croc and Bruno

Nearby: Mostly everyone or almost everyone
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 IG42 IG42
"You're kidding me? If you leave then team CROC will only have me and Bruno left!" Croc complained and little annoyed. Croc then took a deep sigh. "Just stay safe, okay man. It's dangerous as hell in Vale." Croc said with concern for Ren.

"Please be safe..." Bruno said sadden that another member of his team would leave them. "And if need any help, find a way to contact us and we do our best to come and help you," Bruno added. Croc nodded. After saying goodbye to Ren, Croc and Bruno headed outside to find the transport they would use to get to Menagerie.

Once there the pair walked over to Onyx and Culpeo. "You guys are heading to Menagerie, right? Well, me and Bruno here will join, as my semblance breath underwater will prove very useful in getting the Pandraji" Croc said proudly of himself and his semblance.

Jester

Nearby: Everyone or Mostly everyone
@Tags: Brinni Brinni

Jester was of course very, very hesitant in shaking Forest's, as the idea of him know every bit of information about his life would... well would be something Jester would prefer no one to ever know. Not even himself sometimes. After a long moment of thinking, Forest gave Jester mercy and retracted his hand. Jester looked relieved that he didn't have to make that choice anymore. Jester then headed outside where the airships and jeep arrived. "So which of these ships are heading to Mistral?" Jester asked looking at the ships. Jester figured he could get into contact with some of his... underground friends to help find the herb.

Culpeo Albain

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost
Culpeo was caught off guard by Onyx's reaction, he hadn't been making any special effort to be quiet and he'd expect an up and coming Huntress to be a little more vigilant. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. It's good that you did, I doubt that we'll be given the chance to just sleep off our jetlag, I've sent a message to my father but I wasn't able to speak with him directly."

Seeing two other people approaching he turned and nodded to them both. "Good to have you both along." He said but was unable to keep from glancing the bulky human up and down. "That does sound like a useful semblance for this task...Croc was it? We've never managed to get properly acquainted have we?"

Onyx Belladonna
Vacuo- landing pad

Onyx was finishing shaking off the startled feeling she had, finally acting more normal. "It's all right. I wasn't expecting anyone to be talking to me right then. I was sorta..." She looked away. "It isn't important. You talked to your father, Culpeo? That's good... I guess... How is he? Doing well?" She asked, genuinely curious. She looked up and put her scroll away, wearing a smile for now.
IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Akashi Taurus
Nearby: everyone
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus ChazGhost ChazGhost and anyone else who wants to or is staying.
"Ahh, the sweet feeling of actually doing something." Akashi yawned, stretching as he made his way behind his team, watching the others make their way to the Menagerie and Mistral. He knew for a fact he didn't want to go there, for he was 95% sure in a Belladonna controlled area he'd probably hold everyone back by being involved with him, so that was definitely a no go. Mistral would be the opposite, and while he could see his old friends, His dad's power there would make it too easy, so it'd be lame. So he was pretty glad when Forest and Zenith decided to stay. "Aww yeah! Why wouldn't I stick with you guys, you'd be so lost without my enlightened presence?" He asked in a mock haughty manner, hands on his waist. "Only joking." He laughed, then walked towards the jeep. As he walked past the "Janitor" that Forest talked about he shouldered past him, said"Get out of the way.", and continued towards the truck. How stupid can someone be to think nobody would question why they were travelling with a janitor? He knew this guy was trouble, now Akashi was simply waiting for him to slip up.

"Oh Cherry! You're coming too!? Awesome!" He said, hopping into one of the back seats. "So, who else is staying? This team looks pretty fun right now. I hope this doesn't turn into a cakewalk." He rambled to no body in particular. Most of BASL and Cherry sounded like a pretty stacked team to get the...the....What were they getting again? "Hey, I totally know the answer, but uh, just so you guys know, what are we doing again?" He asked the group, putting on an innocent, totally not guilty smile.

Croc and Bruno

Nearby: All those at the landing zone
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 IG42 IG42
"Yeah, we never really talk much before. My name is Croc Sustrai, a master of stealth and the current standing leader of team CROC while Cirrus is visiting his family." Croc said smirking a short bow.

"I'm Bruno Port..." Bruno said thinking about what title he should say to compete with Croc's titles. "I guess I'm the main support and loyal member to team CROC." Bruno added. Bruno then noticed that Culpeo was looking him up and down. "Is everything okay?" Bruno asked.

"So this may be a stupid question but what should I except in Menagerie. I never really been to Menagerie myself except for a few time on trips with my family." Croc said a little embarrassed.

Jester

Nearby: Those at the landing zone
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet
Jester of course was annoyed by Akashi bumping into him and telling him to get out of the way. If it wouldn't most likely get him killed, Jester would enjoy paying him back. But to many of the student distrust him that payback would just get him killed and then who would take care of Trix. So after glaring at Akashi for a moment, Jester decided to just get on the ship for Mistral. Jester then took a seat, leaned back, and sighed as he waited for anyone else to show up for the trip to Mistral.

Culpeo Albain

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost
"My father?" Culpeo was a little surprised at the question though considering the previous 'relationship' between their parents it seemed only fair that she had questions about Corsac being involved. "He's doing well, after what happened in Vale he stayed there for a couple of weeks to lend aid. I'm not sure whether he's taking a cue from what your family did in Mistral and still trying to make amends or is just worried about me." He sighed. "Either way he should be back home by now."

Turning his attention back to the other two he smiled fractionally at Croc's gesture though Culpeo worried that the waterbreather wouldn't take the mission seriously and the mention of the Schnee. "Menagerie is of course almost entirely populated by faunus though due to the large amount of desert we generally live in the coastal areas." Realising that the human, Bruno had noticed his attention his ears drooped a little sheepishly. "Sorry i-it's nothing, just that humans are quite rare in Menagerie."

Tsana Luna Khan

Nearby: No Idea
@Tags: People
Tsana kept back from the others as she listened to the cure for whatever was running through Vale. She knew the time would come, and she would have to be ready. The contested throne of the White Fang. The Taurus, Belladonna, and the Khan all had a claim to it. Tsana, she needed to get back to Menagerie and stop running away from her role. "I'm going to Menagerie..." Tsana spoke up, petting one of her wolves on the head. "I think it's time I go home and, well stop running from my destiny. It's time I step up." she said as she stood straighter. "It's time for me to be who I was meant to be."

"Not like the other Faunus will kill you or anything... Just... Expect stares." She said quickly, hoping to ease doubts he may have formed. "And that's good. I dunno about how your father still feels, and I don't care how my mother feels, but I wish for there to be no I'll intent between everyone in the past..." She trails off, looking at Tsana. "And what would that destiny be? Hopefully to help us get the plant and not some other trivial fool's errand." She said, her voice neutral, if barely hinting at a joke.

Tsana Luna Khan

Nearby: No Idea
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
"Once our task with the plant is done, will I do my own business." Tsana looked to Onyx and gave a feral, if not uncharacteristic stare, to the Belladonna heir. "A trivial fool's errand is hardly what I would call my task." she retorted, a hard edge to her tone. "If anything, what I plan to do is take charge of my mother's faction, my faction, and end this civil war in the Fang. For too long have we been at odds, Belladonna, Taurus, and Khan." Tsana walked past everyone towards the airship. "I plan to reunite the Fang under one authority, one where the Belladonna and Khan ideology can stand side by side, a compromise if you will. The Taurus ideology is too chaotic and violent for it to be included. You should understand that at least" Turning to look at Onyx from the corner of her, Tsana's eye seemed to glint. "Is that a fool's errand, Belladonna? Is it so bad to want peace for our people?"

Culpeo Albain

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost xAlter xAlter
Hearing Tsana speak Culpeo found his feelings were more mixed than he expected, so many people had been waiting for the day Sienna's daughter returned but his father had done his best to keep the White Fang from falling into even worse anarchy in her absence but now he would be expected to step aside for Tsana. "It will be a pleasure to return home alongside you Miss Khan." He said electing to go with it for the moment.

Watching Onyx quickly place herself at odds with Tsana he tried to play peacemaker. "Ladies please there's no need for this, surely our goals need not be mutually exclusive? With assistance from the White Fang forces under your mother Onyx and those that followed Sienna many of which my father has influence with we will be able to retrieve the Pandraji all the more easily and of course anything that undercuts Adam Taurus' powerbase can only be good for all of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back