• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Menagerie [Arc 2 IC]

R
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Rules and RegulationsBelow are the general rules and guidelines for RS: GAU
  1. All RPNation rules apply at all times.
  2. The GMs and Co-GMs are the ultimate authority. They can refuse or accept any or all content, as well as delete or alter any content posted.
  3. Stay kind and courteous to fellow users and GM's.
  4. If you do not post for more than three weeks without notice of being absent your character will be pushed to the background and the other players will continue without you.
  5. Post at least twice every three weeks.
  6. Each post should be at a minimum of two fully developed paragraphs. Write as clear as possible. If anyone has any trouble with posting I recommend reading this. How to RP. Players will be removed if they are unable to write properly. This is a detailed RP.
  7. Please read every post in your area even if you aren't tagged.
  8. New players are allowed one character, if you would like to play two or more characters you must pitch it to The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye first.

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
MenagerieWhen humanity kicked out faunus long ago, this is where they were sent. To an island far south of Anima. It was mid day when the boat docked at Port and let you off. It was on the Port that you saw the quiet and peaceful village that was menagerie. Home of the faunus. Faunus behaved every way a human society would, if not nicer. Cottages lined roads up until what seemed to be the town leader. No modern influence whatsoever. And they were happy that way. People greeted each other, shopkeepers sold their wares, children played Run Away From The Grimm over in a field, it was serene. It's hard to believe that these were the same horribly treated people over in the kingdoms. Here every faunus was equal and welcome. While they were pretty nervous of any non-faunus, who could blame them? After all, their entire kind was hunted down and treated like slaves for most their history. Surely it was still burned into their elder's minds, like branding on a cow. Written by the amazing The Prophet The Prophet

Last edited:
Iliaya Rosewood

Nearby: No one
@Tags: People

It was a bright a sunny day, with clear skies and a cooling, enjoyable breeze. Of course Iliaya only knew of the clear and sunny parts due to the overheard words of a Faunus a ways back in the market place. In the meantime she was making her way carefully through the somewhat busy streets. Thankfully between her semblance and the incredibly intelligent guidance of Brook meant that as she idled among the stalls her horse stayed by her side, nickering if anyone strayed into their path.

It was a blessing that she had encountered the kind owner of the dappled silver-white stallion a few weeks prior, as it had made her travels abundantly less tedious and allowed her to take a break lugging her own gear around. Brook also had a good sense for Grimm and had managed to keep her from straying into trouble a few days prior. Of course his name was actually Fred, but that was a stupid name and he responded to Brook well enough that she kept at it.

Making her way to a produce stall, she reached to her belt and pulled loose a small bag of jangling coins and turned in the direction of the shop owner, though she had the side of her head leaned towards them rather than actually facing them.

"I couldn't help but smell your wares, and Brook here was showing some interest too," the blindfolded girl smiled. She had drawn some attention on occasion, but for the most part no one saw her worthy of bothering too much. As such her manners went a long way as well, "I would hate to cause you any extended trouble to help me, but you wouldn't happen to have any red, sweet apples, perhaps any mangoes and any crisp, sour green apples for Brooky. He likes them the best."

Of course the clerk had all of these items. While she wasn't so attuned to her echolocative abilities that she could tell, it was just another bit of information she'd heard someone speak of. That said, if there was one thing Iliaya had learned to enjoy the most, it was how friendly and welcoming most on Menagerie were.

"It seems I have all of what you're looking for here, little lady. How many?"

"Three reds, two mangoes and five greens please. You wouldn't happen to know of the direction for a good inn either, would you? I would be ever so appreciative of directions."

_____

Ten minutes and one kindly word of advice to be wary of some thugs that had been patrolling the area Iliaya was one her way down the lane, leading Brook as he at an apple out of her palm. The day was coming to a close, and with it she hoped to find her companion a warm stable and herself a warm bed to stay in for the night. Sleeping under the stars just didn't have the same interest it had so many years ago when she could actually look up and see them.

In time she would find her way back to her family, but in this present time it was most important to just take things day by day. She had to be nearing her big break soon.

She could feel it in the air.

Last edited:
As the airship soared through the wide expansive skies.The winds rushing against the plane as it flew through high speeds with grace and finesse. The deep blue ocean all around them as they made their way to the island nation of Menagerie. The ride was nice and spacious, the airship was a transport ship one that had seats for passengers on the sides but was mainly used for cargo, making it air tight, with a soft ventilation system inside the airship. Throughout the entire time of the flight, with the exception of the lift off, the pilot was quiet. Until now, there was a soft beep and an female giggle slowly seeping out of the speakers.

Clearing her throat softly the smile grew on her face, "Greetings everyone, Io here. This is your brand new captain speaking, The other well he's indisposed at the moment. Sorry to say you won't make it to my hometown anytime soon." The center of gravity of the ship began to shift as the plane quickly began to dive into the ocean. Hearing a crash from the otherside of the metal door that holds the cockpit. "If you survive. I'll answer one question when you find me. Hope you can swim. See you soon." With that she jumped out of the window and watched as the plane fell deep within the ocean before landing in the water and vanishing among the waves. The airship began to sink into the heavy ocean drifting deep down into the depths. Although the ship is air tight soon the pressure will contort the ship and bring in the flood of salty water.

What will you all do? xAlter xAlter KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Chak Chak IneedHealing IneedHealing

Tsana Luna KhanTsana felt the crash before she heard it, and although she knew she should be panicking when she heard Io speak over the intercom, she wasn't. Staring at the rising water outside, Tsana wracked her brain for what to do in this dire situation. If they didn't get out within a few minutes, they'd be too deep under to effectively escape, drowning everyone. Looking at the walls, Tsana gripped her sword at her side. "Okay... okay... plan forming... idea..." she rambled on.

Looking to everyone as they all tried to make sense of the situation, she steadied herself by the wall. "Okay!" she yelled, screamed, said loudly. "If you're panicking, stop! If you also are panicking because you can't swim, also stop! I have plan!" she yelled. "We need to get out, and to do that, we have to equalize the pressure inside the airship, with that of the water. That means we need to let water in the ship, and we can't open the doors because the water is pushing against it! So I..." unsheathing her sword, Tsana tapped the wall with it. "Am going to try to either make holes, cut open, or break the wall to let water in! No don't panic again! If you can't swim, I'm going to summon wolves to get us to the surface. They're not real... just aura constructs, so they can't drown! And if you grab one, they'll follow me to the surface!"

Trying not to panic herself, as she knew time, oxygen, and depth was limited, Tsana looked readied herself. "Any questions?!"

Hope you all can fight and swim
rwby_grimm__shark_by_mirzers-d6nm4uy.png
As the airship began to sink a strange creature watched with expectant red intelligent eyes. Its curling tendrils twisting and shifting in the water as it slowly began to coil within itself. Body growing in size, it was squeezing tightly against itself it quivered under the pressure and let out a loud sonic blast. The blast burst from the creature and through the ocean deep into the depths. So strong it rocked the sinking airship and pushed it down a bit quicker than before. The vibrations reached out and attracted the attention of some nearby grimm predators that swam along the surface to those most dangerous reaching from the depths. Hearing the call of their brethren they began to make their way towards the sound of potential dinner. These predators took on one of the fiercest eaters in the ocean, swimming as one, these Shark Grimm swam in a pack of a hungry five towards the shipwreck.

These deadly Grimm move much faster than the average shark, but hold quite a few of the same weaknesses as a real shark. Its bite is twice the strength of a average great white, allowing one to easily bite through metal with ease if given the opportunity. Their skin is slick but holds a strange toxin that if touched will cause a tingling sensation within the body that over time will numb the limb to the point of uselessness. Determined predators they will lock onto one target and attack it mercilessly until it is consumed or the grimm is dead. Once one fails its task the nearby grimm will decide on which is the more accessible prey through scent and attack that prey.

However, deep in the ocean something else heard the call to arms and it was no simple predator of the deep. It sensed the airship the moment it touched the water and awoke with a deep rage, one only set for something entering its territory. Sand shifting off of it as it began to rise from the water it's tentacles unfolding and raising its bulbous head and opening its demonic red eyes to look upward at the ship interfering with its resting place. A true beast of the ocean was slowly moving up from the dark depths of the ocean floor headed right for the airship.

One more felt the pulse of the strange tendriled creature. Far off to the west was a young girl sitting in a orange lifeboat hand in the water bored out of her mind. Head resting on the edge she felt the waves of the water ebb and flow with her hand. The whole boat shook with the shock of the sonic pulse and the girl sat up, her cat eared hat almost flying off her head as she whipped her head around towards the direction. Grabbing ahold of the boat she vanished from sight only to appear above the creature a instant later. Reaching into the water she scooped up the tendriled creature when it surfaced from the water. "Finally I was so bored, Mister!" The tendriled creature shook itself off within the girls hand and let out a sigh.

"Yes, I apologize. It took much longer than I expected to take off. I hope you weren't bored for too long."

The girl shook her head. "Nope! Besides it's fine I took loads of snacks from the house." Strewn across the lifeboat were remnants of sandwiches, pudding cups and empty bags of chips.

Giving a soft chuckle the creature spoke calmly, "Shall we go then?"

The girl nodded, "oh! Should I take the boat too?"

"No, let's give them a little something. We just want to stall them after all." The creature said its tendrils curling and tightening to form something of a arm to wring out the wetness of the rest of its body.

"You sure they'll survive, Mister?" The girl said tilting her head a bit confused.

"Well if they can't survive something simple like this then they pose no threat to us. Besides I said that I'd answer a question of theirs if they made it. I look forward to hearing what they'll ask little 'Io.'" The creature said with a dark smile in its voice. With another nod from the girl, the two vanished from the boat leaving it bobbing on top of the water.

Onyx Belladonna

Onyx had been a mix of worried and excited to finally get back home, and alao to help cure this thing. Now she was just worried as the airship began sinking. She looked around, listening to Tsana speak. "Well if we compromise!ose the hull now I'm afraid we'll get crushed like a tin can." Onyx responded, calmly speaking as she watched the ship descend. She shook her head, unsure of what to do. As they were descending water soon began to leak in from fissures forming in the hull. "Well, whatever you plan on doing, do it fast! Everyone brace!" She calls out, pulling her staff.

She knew the dangers of this place, after all it was her home for a good while. "Just... When we get out, keep an eye out for sharks." She warned, but with that, waited for the water to come flooding it.

Culpeo Albain

@Tags: xAlter xAlter ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Snapping out the light doze he had been in for most of the flight Culpeo looked up at the speaker curiously, he was sure the pilot had been an adult and a man for that matter, jumping up as it became clear someone had commandeered the airship he barely managed to grab the handle of the cockpit door before the ship jerked, unsurprisingly the door was locked leaving him hanging on for dear life until they hit the water.

Taking a moment to rub his shoulder where it had bashed against the wall he dashed around the cabin grabbing up an armload of lifejackets and stuffing them into people's arms. "Nice teammate you've got there." He said sourly to Croc while Tsana outlined her plan. "Who's panicking? I'm not panicking IS THERE A LIFERAFT ANYWHERE?!" Turning in a circle a few times he stopped abruptly and tried to breathe normally. "Alright alright, I can help teleport you guys closer to the surface." He stumbled at the sonic blast and winced at the sound. "Grimm already? The longer we wait the harder this will be, we need to open a hole big enough to get out through who can make the biggest explosion?"

Croc and Bruno

Nearby: Team Menagerie
@Tags: IG42 IG42 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 xAlter xAlter

"Io is that you!?" Bruno yelled as he heard Io's voice over the speakers.

"She was born in Menagerie?" Croc commented at the same time.

The pair braced themselves as the ship crashed to the water. "Do not blame me or Bruno for our former teammate's serious mental issues." Croc responded back to Culpeo. Then Croc and Bruno then listened to Tsana plan. "Sounds good to me... Bruno start cutting the walls and the let water in" Croc ordered to Bruno.

Bruno nodded and grabbed his weapon and went to the wall to begin cutting. "I recommend you grab your weapons and whatever else you needed before the water starts rushing in," Croc said grabbing the suitcase Slate gave him. As Croc was talking Bruno started up the circler blades on the end of his weapon and began cutting into the wall. Spark flew as the sharp metal of Bruno's blades began cutting through the walls of the ship. After a few moments water starts coming through the holes Bruno was making, though not enough yet. That's why Bruno began trying to cut a clean(ish) square out of the wall to allow even more water in.

As water began to pour into the holes made in the hull, the ship began to sink faster. The sharks, sensing their opportunity was coming increased the pace of their ramming.

Far below the ship, the tentacled behemoth ascended faster. Determined not to let it's prey get away. The angry red eye's pierced through the gloom of the murky depths. It's long puckered arms raised up to grab the ship.

Plot note: Ship now is sinking 2 meters per post as the precarious balance has been thrown off and water sinks in.

Last edited:
Tsana Luna KhanTsana sheathed her sword as she stood back as Bruno did his work on the hull of the ship. She could already feel the water rising past her ankles. With a deep sigh, Tsana looked almost ready in the airship's emergency lights. "Bruno, once we have a hole big enough for us to fit through, I want you and everyone else to go first. I'll catch up after." With her piece said, Tsana steadied her breathing and concentrated. Her tail shook slightly as in a gleam of moonlight and a howl, five spectral and silver wolves appeared. The water kept rising, and Tsana wasn't too happy.

"Alright, everyone to a wolf." she instructed, not taking her eyes of the hole Bruno was cutting. "They're aura constructs, so even if you pass out, they won't. Just hold onto them and they'll go for the surface. If you can't find one that isn't taken, pair up. This is all I can do as I am now." Petting one of the wolves on the head, Tsana gave the mental command to go to the surface of the ocean, and try to evade any sharks at all costs. She didn't need her friends becoming some Grimm's lunch.

Culpeo Albain

While Bruno sawed at the wall Culpeo dug out spare dust cartridges and tied them together in a bundle idly hoping that showing that he could improvise a bomb on the spot didn't make the others think he had anything to do with less discriminating factions of the White Fang. Done with his bodge-job he went over to where Bruno was working. "Stand back, I'll get this open."

Taping the hodge-podge bomb onto the middle of the section Bruno had weakened Culpeo scuttled over to the other side of the cabin. "Everyone get ready! I'll try and distract the Grimm and keep clear of them with my semblance." Drawing one of his daggers he aimed it at the explosive. "On three! One! Two! Three!" Firing a blast he detonated the explosive blowing a large hole in the side of the ship. Teleporting through the breach into the water he took a look around and warped onto the back of the nearest Grimm and began stabbing at it's eyes.

THE PLOT

Nearby: Fresh Meat
@Tags: xAlter xAlter LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42
grimm kraken.PNG
rwby_grimm__shark_by_mirzers-d6nm4uy.png

As the ripples of the explosion rocked through the water the behemoth raced upwards. It narrowed it's eyes at the audacity of it's new prey disturbing it's waters The suckered tentacles wrapped around the ship and began to squeeze, the hull beginning to cave in. Once more it let out it's strange cry, alerting the nearby Sawteeth that it was time to strike.

The shark-like grim for their part didn't need encouraging. As the fox-human came out and stabbed one of them, they went into a frenzy. Those closest to the Grimm that had been stabbed began to circle around the Fresh Meat. Others, meanwhile began to ram at the hole the explosion had left, gnashing angrily trying to get inside.

Tsana Luna Khan, Culpeo Albain, Croc Sustrai, Bruno Port, Onyx Belladonna

Nearby: Culpeo, Onyx, Bruno, Croc
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Bruno backed away once Culpeo asked nicely and set up the bomb. Bruno grabbed a hold of one of the spectral silver wolfs and was take his last gasp of breath, preparing for the mass of water to come.

Croc on the other hand after getting his suitcase of dust secured to him didn’t go for one of the wolfs. “I can breath underwater, a great swimmer, and a aquatic faunas. I can go much faster through the water then wolves probably” Croc stated do a few stretches before the bomb went off. Once the bomb went off, it was now or never as water quickly rushed in and the water level went over Croc’s head. Croc swam through the hole, with his semblance allowing him to easily breath.

Bruno held his breath and kept a tight grip on the wolf hoping it would be fast enough to the surface before he ran out of breath… Or before the sharks began to attack.

Tsana herself felt the water rise over her head, and before her vision turned blurry, managed to make her way to the hole in the hull. Grabbing the edges, Tsana pushed herself out, followed by the wolves that weren’t occupied by Culpeo and Croc. Her vision blurry, Tsana tried to swim upward towards the light.

Behind her, the wolves that weren’t occupied didn’t necessarily swim, but rather drifted through the water. They each began to attack the sharks, chomping onto fins and tails, hoping to slow or kill the attacking sharks. However, looking down, Tsana noticed a rather dark shape below, darker than the ocean bottom.

Well… This'll be a fun story… thought Onyx as she braced for the rush of water. She didn't get the most air possible, but she hoped enough as she swam for the surface. She noticed the spectral wolves trying to fight off the sharks, mostly just distracting them. She shook her head and kept swimming up, reaching the surface and breaking the water with heaving gasps. She shook the water from her head and looked around. “Tsana!? Croc!? Hello?” She asked, hoping to find someone quickly.

Tsana broke through the water’s surface and looked around frantically. She could sense her wolves underneath the waves fighting off the sharks, but she couldn’t see anyone. Hearing Onyx’s voice however, brought a sense of relief to Tsana’s beating heart. “I’m over here!” shouted Tsana as she swam towards Onyx. “I’m coming to you! Stay where you are!”

“Yup! Don't plan on moving much anyway…” she said the second bit quieter, but turned to face her ally. “We can't be that far out… can we?”

Slipping off of the Sawtooth he had mounted almost instantly Culpeo tumbled for a moment and righted himself, taking a look around he noted with a touch of satisfaction that several Grimm were now focused on him rather than his less maneuverable allies. Teleporting out of the way as the Sawteeth charged him he jabbed his daggers into their sides as they passed uses their own momentum to carve slashes in their sides until he felt a tingling in his arm where he had grabbed the Grimm. Warping to the surface he looked around and spotted a raft bobbing among the waves. “Tsana! Onyx!” He called out to the two that had made it to the surface so far. “There’s a life raft over there!”

Onyx does a full one-eighty to see Culpeo behind them, and sure enough, a raft. She turned to Tsana. “Hope you aren't out of stamina yet, Friend. We aren't out of it yet.” She said before beginning her swing to the raft.

Bruno rode to the surface on his wolf and made to the surface right after Culpeo. Croc appeared above the water just after him. Croc while being a fast swimmer made sure every else got to the surface before he got to the surface, and when Culpeo teleport, he booked it to the surface. “Why is there just raft in the middle of the… Who cares there are Grimm sharks in the water.” Croc said swimming quickly to the raft, much faster than other could. Bruno followed as closed behind as he could be while he kept up with the other, Croc was way to fast for him.

Tsana made it to the raft and climbed atop it, before flopping down in what room she could find. “Hurry up guys!” she called out. “My wolves are almost out of aura!” As she said this, Tsana felt a minuscule amount of aura return to her own reserves as one of her wolves was defeated. Soon after, another wolf vanished as well. Hoping her friends can make it, she unsheathed her sword, just in case.

Culpeo Albain

Seeing Tsana pulling herself to relative safety and Croc moving effortlessly in the water Culpeo plucked Bruno and Onyx out of the water and dropped them down onto the liferaft with a few swift warps. Pausing in the raft himself to catch his breath he flexed his arm experimentally. "Something is up with my hand, started when I grabbed onto one of the Grimm."

Putting away one of his daggers while he could still hold it he stared at the churning sea for a moment and spotted something that wasn't a Sawtooth moving under the surface. "Guys there's something else out there." Charging his weapon with lightning he called out to the only one still in the water. "Get yourself out of the water for a minute Croc, anyone else got some electricity?"

Of the five sharks one was quickly slashed deep by Culpeo, cutting deep as it grazed against his arm. The injuries of its soft flesh too much and it quickly dissolved into a shimmering mist of black. The other shark noticed this and began to quickly charge towards Culpeo only to stop as he quickly vanished from view. One shark followed quickly behind Bruno as he and the wolf paddled along. Eyes fixated on the human it swam quickly, its jaw lowering as it went to chomp a huge bite into Bruno's leg. However he was luckily pulled up by Culpeo and the shark grazed the side of the boat before reconvening with the others.

Another shark had set its deep crimson eyes towards Onyx as she paddled with her wolf towards the raft. Just like before their prey was snatched away and the shark grazed the boat before diving back into the water.

The sharks followed their prey as it made its way onto the dark casting shadow of the orange life raft. swimming up to the raft with quick movement one of the sharks grazed the side of the raft, rocking it slightly. Then another came and slammed it's head against the right side of the raft, knocking it harder. The sharks began to converge as they made their way up knocking the raft harder. These grimm were moving off instinct when faced off against a larger creature. Brushing their bodies against the side of it until it slowly began to numb. The paralytic agent lasted for a hour maximum, which was just enough time for a group of sharks to attack and consume its prey.

As the shark grimm began to swim and collide with the raft some raised the heads up and grazed the inflatable material against their teeth only to lower themselves back down as they were hit. Moving in a sort of S motion the sharks would rise and dive each time snapping at the raft, trying to tear at what they thought was paralyzed flesh.

Deep below a tentacled hand reached up for the sinking airship and coiled around it. Crunching the metal easily in its grip the large creature pulled it down deeper towards it. The large creature crushed the ship to bits and looked up at the sharks and raft. Its glowing eyes fixating on the small scene above it.

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Chak Chak IneedHealing IneedHealing xAlter xAlter

Onyx Belladonna

"So... Stranded in the water with sharks and a good bit until land. Perfect..." She said, stabbing into the water to get a shark, only grazing it. "Does anyone have a way to get us moving before this sinks too?" She asked, looking further into the water, spotting the dim glow of... Something. Eyes?

"And we may want to do it quickly... Something much larger lurks it seems..." She said, stabbing once more and actually nailing the top of a shark.

Croc and Bruno

@Tags: IG42 IG42 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye xAlter xAlter

As Croc got the raft he looked to behind for Bruno. He found Bruno quickly but it also seemed a shark did too. But just before Bruno would meet his end Culpeo pulled him onto the raft. "Thank you Culpeo," Bruno said laying on raft catching his breath. "I could try using the saw blades on my weapon as an improvised motor to push us through the water," Bruno suggested.

As Bruno talked Croc pulled out his scroll from his pocket. "If we close enough to Menagerie I should be able to get a signal and call for help," Croc said as he began looking to see if would be able to. "Any suggestions of who I should call if have I get a signal?" Croc asked putting his scroll in the air looking for a signal to anyone on Menagerie. Meanwhile, Bruno began doing his own plan and tried using the sawblades as boat motor.

Onyx Belladonna
Boat
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Onyx had been focused ahead, looking around for land. It was very hard to discern, but she swore she saw a glimmer, almost like a reflection of something metallic. "That way." She said, pointing to what she saw. "And if we do get close, call my mother, she can get us out with little questioning. At least at first..." She said to them. In all truthfulness, the last time she saw her mother was not the greatest, and she felt like she needed to apologize, even though she already did. And what better way to say it than after needing to be saved?

She sighed, feeling like she may not go back to Vale for awhile. She also realized she should call Grey after all this, see if he is alright on his end. I'm sure helping run a Titan of an empire is tiresome... He'd do good by this, if he can manage it. She thought to herself, maybe getting ahead of herself. She did need to survive first, after all.

Culpeo Albain

Seeing that the entire group was out of the water Culpeo shot a lightning charged blast into the water sending electricity arcing between the sharks. "You're most welcome." He said to Bruno with a tight smile which quickly faded as he went to give the big guy a comradely backslap with his free hand but found his arm barely moved. "Dammit I can barely even feel it anymore, I'm not sure how much use I'll be if we don't shake these things."

Listening to Croc's suggestion that they try to call for help he hunkered down away from the edges of the raft and grabbed his own scroll with his good hand leaving the other hanging limply at his side. "Croc you'll be more useful than me at keeping those thing off us so let me try to make a call, you've got lightning bullets right?" Rather than opening up the listed contacts on his scroll he keyed in a number for his father's allies he had memorised. "There a particular number I should use to try your mother Onyx?" He asked while he waited to see if his call would go through well aware that the secretive line could have been disconnected while he had been gone.

Last edited:
Onyx Belladonna
Boat
IG42 IG42

Onyx stabbed her spear into the water, if only to make another one of the sharks divert for a moment. She looked up at Culpeo. "Ahm... Personal line, listen close." She rattled off the number, slow enough for him to copy it down. "Hurry up, i doubt this raft will last forever..." She said, her worry obvious as she stabbed into the water again.

She could have easily made the call herself, but, she didn't want to talk to her mother. Not yet. Not in front of them. She hoped she didn't ask for her, because she'd rather play dead right now.

Croc and Bruno

@Tags: IG42 IG42 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye xAlter xAlter

Croc looked to Culpeo and his limp arm. "... Yeah you may be right." Croc said as he loaded his with electric dust bullets. Croc then went to the edge and began firing at the sharks with the bullets, hoping to make them go away. "I can't get a good enough aim to take them out, just to let you know." Croc called out to the others.

As everyone was worry about the call Bruno was focused on his task of using his weapon as a motor boat engine. As he did so some of shark began coming to back. As they did so Bruno began taking his weapon out and firing at them. Being Bruno's weapon hand fire power to it it succeeded more in at least getting them from the back of the boat.

Culpeo Albain

OOC: Sort of assuming Blake or at least someone picks up the banana phone

Finding the number he was trying to call dead as he had anticipated Culpeo took a few tries to get the number Onyx rattled off entered correctly due to the raft being rocked by the thrashing grimm and being unable to brace himself with his single usable arm. "It's electricity and water Croc, they'll feel it even if you don't hit them directly." He replied while he made the call and shuffled in place until his dud arm was resting in his lap.

While it was ringing he leaned over to watch as the others tried to hold off the sawtooths feeling like as much of a dead weight as his arm. Hearing the call being picked up he preempted any greetings or questions. "Ms Belladonna I am Culpeo Albain, I'm on a life raft approximately..." Culpeo paused and eyeballed the land in the distance. "Ten kilometres off the east coast with your daughter and three others." He raised his voice as Bruno's heavier gunfire added to Croc's. "We are currently under attack by multiple aquatic grimm!"

Blake Belladonna
Menagerie, Belladonna residence

Blake had been looking over papers for some sort of training funding when her scroll began buzzing. She sighed and looked at it. She had never seen the caller, and tentatively answered. "H-" she was promptly interrupted. As she listened her eyes widened, and a hand went to her mouth at The mention of her daughter. "I'll have an airship come as soon as possible, stay where you are be careful! Try not to move too much. More than just Sawtooths out there..." She said, ending the call quickly. She rushed to get an airship up and ready and headed out.

Onyx Belladonna
Boat

Onyx had tried hard to not focus on what her mother might have been thinking, knowing it would only make her panic. She hit the sawtooth square in it's eye, causing it to thrash and go away for now. "How long?" Was all she asked, not looking away from the water. She struck again, this time missing them by an inch. Soon enough, hopefully.

Last edited:
35b.png
Release the Kraken!The sharp blade piercing the shark's eyes caused it wail as it slithered back into the water only to burst into small particles in its death. There was only one shark left and it made a wide turn seeing the last of its brethren fall. Positioning itself towards the raft it frantically began to barrel toward the group like a arrow, its fin charging towards the raft ready to leap into it and tear the survivors to bits with its dying breath. The fin sped quickly towards the group, 20 ft away, 10 ft away, 5 ft away. Then suddenly it vanished under the water. The ocean grew still as the shark seemed to vanish.

Then the whole raft quivered, as the ocean began to shake.

Bursting out from the water seven long blackened tentacles enclosed the small raft, causing it to shake and roll with the powerful waves the tentacles are emitting. The body of the creature was unseen, still hidden under the murky depths of the ocean. Coiling it's tentacles around, a shadow seemed to encompass the raft as a tentacle is about to fall right on top of you all!!

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Chak Chak IneedHealing IneedHealing xAlter xAlter

Croc and Bruno

"...Point taken." Croc said as Culpeo talked on the scroll. "So are we going to be getting help soon..." Croc said as things grew silent in the water. "Where are the sharks... oh F**K" Croc said as he saw tentacles come out of the water.

"Croc, language... Oh..." Bruno said trying to correct Croc swearing when he saw the tentacles come out of the water. Croc and Bruno quickly grabbed ahold of what they could as the raft began to shake from the waves and movements of the tentacles.

"First we crash, then we get attacked by sharks, and now there is a bloody Kraken attacking us! How could this get worse..." Croc said as he noticed a tentacle come down at there raft. "I did not mean that as a challenge!" Croc complained as he fired at the tentacle to try to stop it from colliding with the raft. Bruno joined his friend at firing. Both of them unloaded full clips of ammo in the tentacles. And in case it still came down on them Bruno as prepared to slice into it and hopefully stop it with buzzsaws of his gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back