• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Vacuo [Arc 2 IC]

R
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Rules and RegulationsBelow are the general rules and guidelines for RS: GAU
  1. All RPNation rules apply at all times.
  2. The GMs and Co-GMs are the ultimate authority. They can refuse or accept any or all content, as well as delete or alter any content posted.
  3. Stay kind and courteous to fellow users and GM's.
  4. If you do not post for more than three weeks without notice of being absent your character will be pushed to the background and the other players will continue without you.
  5. Post at least twice every three weeks.
  6. Each post should be at a minimum of two fully developed paragraphs. Write as clear as possible. If anyone has any trouble with posting I recommend reading this. How to RP. Players will be removed if they are unable to write properly. This is a detailed RP.
  7. Please read every post in your area even if you aren't tagged.
  8. New players are allowed one character, if you would like to play two or more characters you must pitch it to The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye first.

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
latest
VacuoAs the sun rose and scorched the desert wasteland airship touched down on the landing pads in Vacuo, you were greeted by a peculiar sight. Vacuo, being the least advanced of the four kingdoms, was situated in what seemed to be an Oasis long overused. And with the Schnee Dust Company dust mining rigs to the distant left and right, it was easy to see why. In the far distance you saw what seemed to be a nomadic tribe moving through the desert at a slow pace, as their leader frantically pointed at a location unknown, and they were soon out of view. A short walk and a sparsely guarded entrance and you were met with more of an old western boomtown then a kingdom.

Wooden houses dotted the interior; bars and clubs were not a rare sight either. By the frequent cheering and general hustle and bustle coming from the bars and clubs, it wouldn't be difficult to guess that they were the place to be. Miners came and went constantly, most likely heading to the mining rigs outside. Down further in to Vacuo and you saw what seemed to be a Schnee headquarters, overseeing the numerous rigs in the area. Then came Shade Academy, the only source of law and order in the kingdom; and finally the CCTV tower. Security only really surrounded the three buildings aforementioned, leaving the people to themselves, which they seemed fine with, being a community that wasn't a fan of outsiders. Barren and overused, the desert environment of Vacuo left no way for major agriculture to flourish, most food and and drink instead imported from the other kingdoms, and the rest came simple things, like wheat and grain. Vacuo was all in all a kingdom catching up to the rest of the kingdoms, and they were fine with it. Written by The Prophet The Prophet

Last edited:
LET THE PARTY COMMENCE!!
latest

Tags: The Prophet The Prophet Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni xAlter xAlter IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Chak Chak
OOC: I'll let you all get adjusted before I send you off.
Shade Academy just the name sent visible shivers down Ren's spine as he remembered just exactly who went to such a far school. He stood by the fact that you'd either have to mad, or invulnerable to live in such a scorching hot and dangerous environment and she certainly is both. It had been a long four days as the large airship provided by the Schnee company took up the refugee students of Vale and sent them off on their journey to find a cure for their home. With most of them scattered they were all just remnants of who they were when they first arrived at Beacon so long ago. Teammates and friends had vanished and what was left was just that, those left. There wasn't much cheer in the group as they floated through the sky. Their destination growing closer there was a glimmer of hope in the eyes of some of the students. The chance to do some good and maybe even find their lost comrades along the way. That hope was something precious that they carried in their hearts, however as the airship reached it's destination one member of the group's despair was growing.

maxresdefault.jpg
He should have refused coming here.

In truth he didn't know the reason why he came along with these people. However, he knew that without a cure there was little to no chance of him entering into Vale to find Ophelia. Still to have to think I have to go to her school to get the cure. Lady luck is not on my side. Shuddering at the thought of seeing the wretched woman again he let out a heavy sigh as the large ship rocked with a heavy thunk at the base of the Shade Academy entrance. As others lined up to the docking area the large metal doors opened as the rush of hot air and sand smacked against the students skin. A warm, perhaps too warm welcome to the desert the doors were open and the group began to walk off the ship. The wide gates of Shade opened inviting them into the area. Ren took his hat off his head, and ran his hand round the rim. Wiping the sweat from his brow he groaned. "It's already hot."

Arc 2: Entering into the Academy
The large frame of the school towered over the group from Beacon as the entrance doors opened up. The moment they stepped in there was a rush of cool air and they were met with a bustling school of students in casual clothing chatting and laughing with one another as they made their way to their destination. Some students glanced at the newcomers, but passed by them without much interest. Bits and pieces of conversations could be heard throughout the halls.

"-yeah man. I told him that she'd knock him out, but he didn't listen. You should have been there it was hilarious!!"

"-wait! You forgot you notebook!"

"-Come on, there's nobody in this school who could hold a candle to me. Heh."

"-Vale still is covered in the black stuff. I hear that people turned into grimm. Scary."

Ren ignoring the commotion of the Shade students was too busy looking around from side to side, his hat low on his head to hide his face from the passing students. Taking in every face of each student, visibly on edge it was clear he was searching for someone. As one of the Beacon group outright asked what was wrong with Ren he turned and looked at the group. "I'm looking for someone. If I know where she is I can more easily avoid the witch." In the moment he finished his sentence he heard a piercing voice through the crowd that made him startle and freeze as he realized it was too late.

65124fc0aedaa66c48f908741f376088.jpg
h
bc5541d5968f8f351d5e73b33c65236d.jpg
"Excuse me, would you please get out of the way. I need to be at the entrance." A melodious voice cooed from nearby, followed by another voice that team CROC would recolonize well, although a bit more aggressive and rude as she shouted.

"HEY MOVE IT LOSER!" She shouted as a large green vine whipped a student into the air before snapping on the floor and pushing the other students around until a path was made for them.

With a clear line of sight the group would see a young girl with blonde locks dressed in a piano printed black Lolita dress that doll would likely wear. "Ah! So you have arrived! Papa said you'd be here today!" The owner of the melodious voice said as she nearly sang to the group once again in her warming voice.

"I guess the Schnee filth didn't have the balls to step into our territory." The familiar voice said. Stepping beside the blonde girl was the familiar face of Iola, carrying quite an unfamiliar scowl as she noticed Bruno among the group. "Oh, you're here too. Feh." She said tossing her head and looking away from the group as the vine that split the hallway began to shrink and return to her side. Coiling up her leg and resting across her shoulders like a snake.

The blonde girl gazed over the other students and stopped as she noticed a asshole in the group. Her smile changed to a disgusted glare as she saw Ren. "Well I've seen a lot of cacti here I know a prick when I see one. What are you doing here?"

Ren groaning. forced a smile on his face and turned to face the woman. "Wow, see I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you already have one. Good to see you're still as two faced as ever. Do the world a favor, if you're going to be so two-faced at least make one of them pretty."

"Heh, charming. I would slap you, but that would be animal abuse. You're sweating like the pig you are, Romeo. Maybe you should try slipping into something else, like a coma."

"Animal abuse huh? I'd call you a pig too, but that would be an insult to pigs. You know if you ran like your mouth you'd be in good shape. I forgot they let even fake hags like you attend this place."

"Look who's talking you washed up wanna be singer. I heard your last album, it was trash." She said with a smile crossing her arms. "I think you're out of your league. It would be better if you just retire. Singing was never your talent."

Nostrils flaring from the insult he took a heavy breath that ended in a laugh as he grinned. "Oh really this coming from the girl who constantly followed me around begging for my attention. Asking me to call her Blondie and make a song for her." He knew he got her this time.

Her cheeks flushed as she began to pout. "Well I just wanted to spare my best friend from being stalked by a freak like you. Who calls a girl with black hair Blondie. She deserves way better than you and knows it. That's why you are forever stuck in the friend zone." Ending with a smirk as she could see that she would always strike a nerve with him.

"Tch. At least I am her friend. You really still call her a bestie? You're pathetic if you think that's the truth. While you've been here playing queen of nothing, she's been struggling. You're not a friend to anyone."

"Excuse me?!" She nearly shouted.

"Are you two quite done?" A older woman's voice said coolly from the other side.

"BACK OFF!" The two said in unison. Only to stop as the saw who the woman was. The blonde girl gasped and turned to the woman.

"Oh Ms. Collingwood! I'm so very sorry!" She said quickly as she glared at Ren with hate in her eyes.

"It's fine, Miss Carmine." Her gaze fell to Iris as she noted the vine draped across her neck. Seeing the girl jolt as she realize what she was looking at and quickly dispersing the vine. "You two are late for class. If you leave now I won't issue you both detention after school." Looking around, the sea of students had all but vanished as the bell for the third period rang throughout the school.

"Right, yes!" Iris said taking her blonde partner's hand and dragging her away from the group. The blond girl gave Ren one last glare and flipped him the bird before turning and running with her partner down the hall to their next class.

The woman coolly turned her head to the group and spoke calmly. "You all must be the huntsmen from Beacon. The Professor has been expecting you all. Please follow me and I will show you to his office."

She walked past the students and down the hall towards a set of stairs and proceeded up them. After three flights up they entered into a large staff area. There were six large desk areas and the walls were covered in scientific glassware, chemicals and equipment. In the farthest desk in the room the was a lanky bespectacled man with long brunette hair tied in a violet bow. The man was sitting between six comically large stacks of paper and a empty completed box. Soft whimpering could be heard as he looked up at the paperwork. "How am I going to get all of this done. I didn't think I missed this many assignments while I was researching. Why'd I assign so much work..."

"Because you're a fool." Ms. Collingwood said as she stood in front of the man's desk.

"Ah!!" The man exclaimed in excitement as his lanky arms waved through the air, smacking the stacks of paperwork and causing them to collapse around him. Reaching out he climbed from the paperwork and looked at the woman, "o-oh miss Collingwood...Hello...what brings you to the science department teachers lounge?"

"The Beacon Huntsmen are here." She said motioning to the group.

"Oh right!" Stepping out of the pile of paperwork, secretly excited to be ignoring it again he brushed himself off and looked out to the group. "Well you all have been through a lot right. Oh and Ren is here as well. Hello again!" He said giving them all a kind wave.

Ms. Collingwood glanced over to the man and let out a quiet sigh. "This is Professor Victor Carmine, teacher here at Shade Academy and the scientist researching the hybrids from Vale."

"It's very nice to meet you all. hahaha..."

Last edited:
Culpeo Albain

@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni
Feeling the airship begin it's descent Culpeo snapped out of his light doze, his drooping ears flicked upright showing his return to full alertness, shuffling in his cramped seat he looked out of the tiny window next to him and saw the empty desert beginning to give way to civilisation. Turning around he poked Saffron next to him. "Hey, we're here." He had elected to try and keep his last remaining teammate close as best he could, having joined Beacon late he hadn't become all that familiar with the others except for his attempts to keep an eye on Tsana.

Once they landed and the airship doors opened Culpeo sniffed the air experimentally picking up traces of unknown spices and the lack of the scent of the nearby sea Beacon had. He didn't mind the heat all that much but he already missed the humidity Menagerie had.

As the group entered the academy he looked on in confusion as two students promptly appeared and tore a strip off of Ren. "So which one is your 'witch' Ren?" Culpeo asked mildly while trying not to sound too amused at Ren's predicament. Still he was concerned at the rabbit faunus' reference to the Schnees, sneaking a glance at Onyx he hoped he hadn't come off as that venomous when he had talked to her before they left Vale.

Fortunately before Ren and 'Blondie' could come to blows a teacher showed up and the two local students quickly ran off letting them move along and meet the professor investigating the Grimm problem they had come to solve.

Croc, Bruno, Jester

Nearby: everyone at Shade Academy
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Just as Croc said before, he quickly took charge of team CROC or what left of it on the way to Vacuo. Mainly he told his teammates that he'd keep an eye out for them and make sure them come out alright in the end. And that if they faced any problem he be sure to get them out of it. Bruno was of course find with this and was happy to see how good it made Croc feel to be a leader now.

On the other side of the ship from the students Jester was laying back in on seat with a large duffle bag next him... and he was out of his usually costume. Seeing as how he was a criminal (even thought himself more of a mercenary then out right criminal) he couldn't wear his custom or he it cause unneeded complication to the mission. For the time he just wore a fedora to cover up his messy dirty blond hair, pitch black sunglasses, and a more causal t-shirt and shorts. He knew it would be hot in Vacuo being he had been before... a few times. As he remembered them he put his hand over his large scar and burn that went across his face. "This better be worth it..."

Once in the academy Croc acted calm with his hands behind his head as he walked looking around this the acdemy. "This place sure is different from Beacon" Croc said himself just before Ren had run with one of Io's siblings and a rival of Ren's appeared. Croc simple shrugged off the scowl from Io's sister but Bruno looked away to floor avoiding her gaze. The made he feel terrible, like he did some thing terrible. Croc was about to cut in to stop the insults and scarring of his teammates when one of the school's staff did. With a sigh of relief that things didn't get dirty Croc and Bruno followed her to the office of and strange scientist and huntsman. "Nice to meet you to professor, I'm Croc Sustrai, leader of team CROC." Croc said with a smirk before bowing.

"I'm Bruno Port, sir" Bruno followed up introducing himself.

"And my name doesn't matter" Jester said right after walking in a little later then the students as he took more time walking though the academy then just following Collingwood. "So hows research going doc?" Jester asked.

Onyx Belladonna

The blast of heat when the doors opened was, expected, but not prepared for. She put an arm up to shield to face, not that it did much good as she stepped out. She was lucky her clothing was light as she made her way down to Shade Academy. They entered, and a sort of rivals shouting match ensued, and just as she took a step to intervene, a teacher did it for her. The teacher, Miss Collingwood, lead them to where they intended to be, and after a quick thanks she turned her attention to the doctor.

"Afternoon, Doctor. My name is Onyx Belladonna, I'm leading this group in collecting the research. How has that been going?" She asked, being polite.​

Akashi Taurus

images (17).jpg
Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Open
Aww man. He knew it was going to be hot before even landing, noticing the simmering haze that foreshadowed the almost unbearable heat that was Vacuo. When Grey had made his plans known, and some agreed to come, his team included, he had been so caught up in the idea of leaving camp he had neglected simple yet important things. Most notably sleep. Running on less then 5 hours of sleep adrenaline was the only thing keeping him up at this point. Akashi slumped down on the wall he sat against, Murasume across his lap and right next to the airship exit. Heaven knows he needed to get to an AC as fast as possible. "Ugggggghhhhhhh, somebody help me be lazy." He whined, closing his eyes while banging his head on the wall. 'We should have gone to Mistral first........ I wonder how they're doing?'

The airship touched ground and Akashi, forced to take off his jacket, pulled out one of many bags of newly restocked candy from his backpack and pulled out a lollipop. "I've been eating a ton of candy lately. I'm glad I brush my teeth so much, or I'd have cavities like a desert has sand." He realized, putting the candy in his mouth as he watched Ren and a blonde girl go off on each other. It was kinda cool. But what really shook him was the lo-look alike next to the small blonde. He made a face as he nearly choked on his lollipop, looking around if anyone else saw. 'I knew she had sisters but not twins. Why is nobody surprised?' He thought looking to his companions. The conflict had resolved, and they were all led to some scientist he didn't care for, and stayed at the doorway thinking about what he saw. Nobody but Bruno and Croc even reacted. Then it hit him. ' lo must've been a figment of my imagination, and that's the real lo, and that's why nobody reacts!' He deduced, and nodded his head until he froze and was suddenly glad his thoughts were internal. "Am I an idot?" He blurted out loud.

((This was the best I could write in the short time I had during lunch. I don't think I'll post an Iris unless someone interacts with her before the next event post, but she's open if you need her. I might post Slate, but the same goes if you want him. Otherwise go team BASL!)) Brinni Brinni The Prophet The Prophet

The airship ride over was unpleasant, boring, and progressively heating up. Zenith didn't care much for the heat or cold, but if he had to pick the current temperature wouldn't be the preference. However unlike most who held in the discomfort in sweat and grimaces, Zenith decided to use his semblance to cool himself down. Forming a small black sphere inside his palm, Zenith pushed the air way from the point and aimed it at his face. Occasionally Zenith would even relent and point it towards the rest inside the airship, allowing a small reprieve from the heat. Zenith even went as far as pointing a second one at Akashi, saving him from the heat as well as the rest of the ship a whole ride listening to him hit his head against the ship.

Landing Zenith removed his jacket alongside his teammates, getting a bearing on the new environment around them. Following the group Zenith looked to Akashi, "Keep eating candy and your teeth might crumble like sand too." The corner of Zenith's mouth curved slightly upwards, expecting a response, but was taken back by the same sight as Akashi. The Iola twin was unknown to Zenith, and his discomfort could be seen in the way his hand gripped the hilt of his sheathed katana. However exchanging glances nearby and with Forrest led the man to release the sword and follow the group once more.

While Zenith was interested into the plight of people turning into Grimm, he knew he had no business here. Without proper study and knowledge, the children would be more hinderances to the process than anything else. Keep his mouth shut and listening was all he could do to better his chance at making some difference. However he couldn't help bringing his hand to his forehead as Akashi spoke. "You seem like one now." Zenith shook his head, failing at stopping the small chuckle that left his mouth.

Cherry

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet
Cherry was actually excited for their trip to Vacuo. Regardless of the weather, the traveling is why she had wanted to be a Huntress in the first place. Sitting across from her new friend, Akashi. As he whined she said "You could try reading a book Akashi...or sleeping. You look exhausted." She turned her attention back to the window and watched as the scenery raced by. When they landed and met their "welcoming party" Cherry just rolled her eyes at the girl's apparent jealousy. She had heard about Io's siblings from Io herself before the fall, so she wasn't surprised by her appearance, but the attitude was a different story. She couldn't fathom twins being so radically different and it put a bit more stock into what The Executioner had said during one of their visits; "How do you know I'm not the real one" and it sent a shudder through her and she thought about the stuffed animal in her bag right now. Her mood cleared up quickly as she couldn't help but laugh at Akashi's outburst. "You certainly can be, but it makes you funny sometimes."

Following the group to meet Professor Carmine she briefly wondered if they were related to the jealous blonde girl earlier. She listened intently, until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning her head and seeing Slate she raised an eyebrow at him. When he motioned for her to follow him, she was tempted to just stick around. Letting go of a sigh she left the room with him quietly. Once they were around the corner she folded her arms in front of her. "What?"

Forest

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet
Forest for his part sat in silence, thinking about this supposed cure. Now that the rush of excitement over it had fallen off he was being left with the same doubts his teammate Zenith had in addition to worrying about his teammate in Atlas. Why trust a bunch of kids instead of actual Huntsman. Why us instead of students from Shade? He quickly realized that he wasn't going to get answers until they arrived so he settled for resting on the ship. He was grateful for the cool air of the school in opposition to the sweltering heat outside. He smiled at Zenith's response. "Someone send out a mass alert. Zenith not only made a joke but laughed too. It really must be the end of the world."

Saffron

@Tags: IG42 IG42 Hibiscus Hibiscus
Saffron sat near Iris the whole trip to Vacuo, doing his best to describe the scenery outside. He was sure that, even if she wouldn't say it, she was uncomfortable on the airship. He had been curious about the stranger on the plane with them. He wasn't carrying any weapons, unless it was hidden in the bag, and he didn't look like any of the Hunstman that had been around the camp or brought by Grey. Just what we need, more civilian cannon fodder putting themselves in danger. Whatever, his funeral I suppose. It wasn't a particularly quiet ship. Landing he couldn't help but smile at Ren's harassers. Serves the smug bastard right. He also nodded in agreement with the attitude of the rabbit faunus towards the Schnee. With the exception of Cirrus, the other Schnee that he had met didn't seem any different from the stories he had heard; cold and selfish. By all appearances to him, Orion had stopped being there for Io when he learned that she was a Faunus, even after it came out that she had a split personality. Just the way Grey talked put Saffron on edge, so he was glad to see someone take a bite out of him.

As they approached and listened to Professor Carmine's introduction, it was someone else's that got his attention. The stranger's voice...he knew that voice. It was that ridiculous clown from the first mission. He tensed up, ready to fly at him. He relaxed slightly as he took stock of where he was. Instead he leaned over and whispered into Culpeo's ear. "That guy in the hat and sunglasses. Keep an eye on him. He was involved in my first mission. He was robbing a dust shop and had no compunctions about bringing a child to commit the crime. He'll stab us in the back for sure if he has something to gain from it."

Slate
Brinni Brinni

Slate rounded the corner, looking up and down the small hallways to make sure no one was nearby. In between his head swiveling through each detail of his surrounding Slate's eyes would change, shifting through the various sights he possessed. It was unusual and unnerving the strain he was taking to check around him. It wasn't as intense on the ship, but the one person on the ship that wasn't a student had earned the same kind of suspicion from his eyes.

After sighing of relief Slate looked down to Cherry. Surprisingly enough Slate was shocked by Cherry's stance. "Um, something happened." Slate said, dejectedly at the frustration apparent in her eyes. "I-I... Did I do something?" Slate shook his head, putting his hands on both of Cherry's shoulders. "It doesn't matter we're in danger." Slate turned serious, not focusing on Cherry in the slightest. "Laurel and Tauran attacked me back at the camp, Mercury knows about everything. Laurel took me and threatened everyone. Skyler, Ophelia, you, everyone that night... I'm supposed to kill them, kill you."

Slate shook his head, "And if I don't they will."

Tags: The Prophet The Prophet Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni @xAlter IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost @LoneSniper87 Chak Chak
OOC: Adventure Time.
Professor Victor CarmineSeeing all the young and lively faces Professor Carmine couldn't help but smile at them all. Such young heroes, he could see potential in so many of them. "It's very nice to meet all of you as well. I'm so sorry for what has transpired in Vale. Hearing that the water was poisoned and had infected so many people was devastating news to all of us. However, I think I might have come up with a cure of sorts. I tried it on the Brutus grimm hybrids and it seems to have worked, though their is still a slight aversion to light, sunblock and sunglasses seem to be enough to work." He gave a slight chuckle and shrugged, "no different from the general health advice. The cure is in liquid form but the military has found a gas emission device large enough to covert the cure into a gas form potent enough to cure everyone in Vale and even weaken normal grimm. It truly is a momentous discovery! The inhalant seems to directly attack the cells of grimm and begin to weaken them from the inside out on a cellular level. I honestly didn't expect something so intriguing from a simple lab accident, but the bonding of the chemical is just as stable as the virus itself." He said excitedly, however stopped as he looked around at the disinterested faces and cleared his throat.

Etheria
"Ahem, sorry I get side tracked a bit." Shifting his weight, he tugged at his collar. "There is a slight problem. The ingredients I used for the cure were very hard to come by. Most can be manufactured in my lab. Though there are some that need to be natural and they are difficult to gather without huntsmen experience. So I recommended you all for the task. To my surprise the council was convinced and here we are." He slid his hand into his pocket and looked a bit surprised as nothing was there. "I...ummm..." patting his chest and back pockets he began to look around as he continued to speak. "I had a list....of the ingredients on...my scroll..." Making a full circle he gave a bashful smile, "Somewhere...Heh I'll just tell you." Picking up a marker he went over to the white board and drew a sketch of three strange looking plants. Pointing to the first he cleared his throat and spoke out. "This is Etheria. Scientifically called the Ethylphinium laevis it grows deep within Mistral's mountainous lush green forests hidden near or under large rock formations. In it's core is a small egg like sack that contains a special amber which I'll need. Be careful not to break it it's extremely toxic when inhaled." After scribbling Mistral and amber sack under it he moved onto the next image.

Blood Manju
"The next one is a ominous fruit is the Polemonium mucronulatum, more commonly called the Blood Manju. It's found here in Vacuo, at the far west near the water. The sharp spike at it's tip is used to stay off those who'd try to eat the fruit impaling them quickly. It is extremely dangerous, as it emits toxicities into the surrounding area. We'll need the entire plant to the roots which wrap around and begin to poison anything it comes in contact with. It takes over like a parasite and controls the body once the toxic reaches the heart." He finished wiring up, zombie plant underneath the rest of his notes as he gave a worried chuckle. "If you hold it in gloved hands by the bulb and wrap it in a sturdy cloth you will be able to carry it with ease."

Pandraji
"The third is a Pandraji or Primula cristoniana. This one is a rare glowing plant found in a series of underwater caverns near Menagerie. The bulbs attract a series of creatures, but it is the sap of the roots that is what we require. The purple viscous sap is key to the cure, it was a small added drop that lead to it's success of the cure. Retrieving this plant is a crucial mission, it will be difficult seeing as it is underwater, but with the help from Ms. Belladonna, I believe that you all will be successful." He said with a smile to them as he finished writing and scratched his head bashfully a embarrassed smile on his face. "I know this seems like a heavy task which is why I don't intend you send you all off alone." Looking around as he spoke again, glacing at the administrator here with a worried look. "We have a skilled student, Ms. Kyra Hori ( IneedHealing IneedHealing ) who has graciously volunteered to join you all on a mission so you all aren't too strained."

Ms. Collingwood spoke calmly. "One of our science students is bringing her here now, she'll arrive any minute." Looking down at her feet she picked up the professor's scrol and handed it to him.

"Ah! Excellent! I will send you all the data, now" Quickly typing on his phone he sent out a wave of the flower information and locations on their scroll. Chimes of the notifications rang through the room. Smiling, he looked at the others "Then children are there any questions?"

DCksnxTVoAAXIeL.jpg

Tags: The Prophet The Prophet IneedHealing IneedHealing
OOC: Adventure Time.
Iris and Iola Sakara"Iris please go find Kyra Hori in room 246 and bring her to the advanced sciences department."

"Oh of course." Iris said before getting up and making her way down stairs and down the long empty halls. Thinking about what she was going to do with her partner, why do I always end up with the crazies. Only to be pulled into a closet by a pink sleeved hand. Feeling her back slammed against the wall she saw her culprit and she looked and dressed exactly like her. Realizing who it was her blood ran cold.

"Hey sis. Let's switch for a minute." Iola said with a smile. Watching the girl glare and mutter something under her covered mouth Iola rolled her eyes. It was easy to tell exactly what she was saying. "Oh please I can play you easy. You're just as two faced as I am. Except I'm actually evil." Her eyes flashed with murderous intent which caused the stern look on Iris's face to falter and weaken. Smiling wider she removed her hand from her twin sister's face and patted her head. "Don't you worry. We won't get caught. We're twins after all." Stepping out Iola made her way down Shade's halls and toward room 246. Opening the door she spoke out sweetly. "Excuse me professor I was called to escort Kyra Hori to the advanced sciences department."

Leading Kyra down the halls she didn't speak much, but as they arrived she raised a brow to see Akashi leaning outside. Looking to Kyra she motioned to the open room. "Inside is the advanced science department." As Kyra walked in, Iola looked at Akashi. "Shouldn't you be paying attention?" ( The Prophet The Prophet )

Last edited:
Kyra Hori

Pintail.600.818723.jpg

It had been a couple weeks since Kyra had come back to shade from her self reflection period. When she heard about the students from Beacon coming to Shade, she volunteered to lend a hand to the students. She was in the middle of class when a pink haired girl had intruded and asked the professor for her. Gathering her things, Kyra followed the girl towards the advanced science department, where she passed by another male whom she'd never seen before.

The purple haired girl had motioned her to enter the opened room. Walking down the hall, and down the three flights of stairs and entered into the large staff area. Inside was a group of students, all huddled around both Professor Carmine and Ms Collingwood. Entering his office, Kyra took off her black tinted protective glasses and crossed her arms, looking around the room and the students. "So you guys are the Beacon students?" Kyra spoke with a faint smile.

"Kyra. I'm going to be giving you guys a helping hand." Kyra Pointing to herself with one hand while placing the other on her hip.

Tsana Luna Khan

tumblr_p3eiezgZWy1vr5n5ao1_1280.png

Nearby: Too Many
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus ChazGhost ChazGhost And too many more
Tsana stood alongside the other Beacon students as she listened to what the professors had to say. Her mind was wandering though to the recent escape from Vale, and then everything before. The nightmares had continued through it all, plaguing her every sleeping and waking hour. Her eyes still had the dark bags accompanying them, a sign of the sleepless nights and horrifying events that she bore witness to every time she closed her eyes.

When Tsana had heard of the Brutus Grimm hybrids, her ears (albeit fake) perked up and her tail seemed to regain life. Her eyes zeroed in on the professors and the mention of a cure. The tasks seemed hard and challenging, but Tsana needed something to focus on. The details of the cure looked promising, and hopefully would cure her of her own affliction.

When the new student walked in, Kyra Hori, Tsana noticed something off. Sniffing the air, Tsana froze, went stiff, and summoned wolves. The wolves summoned began circling the group protectively as Tsana drew her sword. Baring her canines, Tsana growled as she went into a combat stance. Iola Sakra was here, and the scent was close.

Last edited:
CherryCherry tensed as Slate put his hands on her shoulders, but didn't move to shrug them away. She almost scoffed at his question, instead she stood and listened in disbelief for a number of reasons. After almost a month of basically radio silence, this is the bomb that Slate decided to drop? That either he had to kill her, or one of his father's goons will? Given the concern in his voice she could tell he was actually scared, and she knew he didn't scare easy. Squaring her jaw she said simply "Well then, as I'm not a fan of dying there's only one option. I'm going to tell the whole group, even your dad isn't dumb enough to try to wipe out everyone" Turning and bouncing back to the room, before Slate could stop her and ignoring Io's twin she only caught the last two ingredients that Professor Carmine wanted. She watched Tsana's reaction before exclaiming aloud "Well that was fast. I didn't think they'd be coming for me already, good thing I've got you here Tsana."
Forest

@Tags: IG42 IG42 (to remind you of Culpeo) IneedHealing IneedHealing
Forest took in the surroundings as the Professor spoke. The bird faunus, Saffron was whispering to his teammate and seemed tense. Among the ingredients he felt like the blood manju, despite the professor's description would be the easiest to obtain. After all, Mistral was treacherous and the other was underwater. As the new girl walked in he offered his hand and shook hers. "Hori huh? A pleasure to meet you miss. I'm Forest Bronzewing, you wouldn't happen to be related to Hunter Hori would you? He was a classmate of mine but I'm afraid he's gone and vanished on us." Seeing Tsana's reaction, and hearing Cherry's exclamation, his smiled thinned as he didn't let go of her hand. "Forgive my cautious nature" his free hand slid to one of the daggers at his waist "but you wouldn't happen to be the cause of my companions unease and the thret they're on edge for, would you?" As he breifly read her mind, knowing the true answer to the question before she spoke it he released her hand. "My apologies, you can never be sure nowadays. It seems we have something a bit more pressing now."

Onyx Belladonna

Onyx nodded, being sure to pay close attention to everything he said. The plants would certainly prove a challenge... For plants. But challenges were generally fun anyway! "So this woman who will be accompanying us..." As she spoke, Kyra appeared and introduced herself, and Tsana bared her fangs and drew her sword. Onyx turned and lunged forward, trying to grab the blade to lower it. She thinks she knew why she was hostile, but it didn't matter much at this post it. "Tsana! I understand right now that there are some... Old memories resurfacing, but you can't draw like this! It's a bad thing for a representative of Beacon to do!"

She sighed, pulling her hand away. "I'm not mad, it's just a warning... Sorta. Be careful is what I'm saying!" She turned back go Kyra, nodding curtly. "Afternoon, Miss Hyori... My name is Onyx Belladonna, and everyone can introduce themselves... I don't speak for them. Anyway, I'm glad you will be joining us! All help is good help! Unless you're Akashi... He's a coin toss." A light smile played at her lips, glancing over at the Faunus to see his reaction.

Tsana Luna Khan

tumblr_p3eiezgZWy1vr5n5ao1_1280.png

Nearby: Too Many
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus ChazGhost ChazGhost And too many more
Tsana nearly ripped her sword from Onyx's hand as she went to lower the blade. Another wolf appeared at her side, coming into existence with a shimmer of silver moonlight. Walking over to Forest she stood determined and straight, unflinching. Right now she wasn't Tsana Luna Khan, student of Beacon, member of team CAKE, but Tsana Khan, heir to the White Fang, a girl who had seen more than one her age should, and Sienna Khan's last gift to the world.

"I do not know who you think we are dealing with Onyx." she said towards the Belladonna girl. "This is a murderer we are dealing with. If Iola Sakra is still how we think she is, she is a danger to all who are here." The amount of concealed venom in her voice was off putting to anyone who usually spent time around her. The amount of steel and backbone was unheard of in the girl's voice. "Forest as well seems to understand. This situation could've been avoided." Turning to the professors, Tsana stared them down.

"Why do I have the feeling that you knew about the Sakra girl?" she almost spat at them. The current situation could've been prevented. Everyone present was a participant at the party, and others, well others were victims. "Why do I feel as if there is something more going on? Something more to this game of words we play?"

Akashi Taurus

large.jpg
Nearby: everyone
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni xAlter xAlter IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Chak Chak and anyone else I missed
After his little outburst got a few more laughs then expected, Akashi had to feign shock. "Wow. That was where you guys said I was wrong, not agree with me." He responded, overacting to drive home the joke. Glancing towards his team and the newest addition to his ultra cool list, it made him happier when they were in good spirits. From his spot in the doorway, He straightened up and waited for Mr. Professor dude to finish. He wasn't paying attention at all, instead flipping the stick from his now finished lollipop. What could he say, but. Call it a time killer; something to keep him quiet and not interrupt the professor too much. Lame, but that's what people do to escape a stale atmosphere.

"Where'd cherry go? She was here just a second ago..." Akashi asked, more to himself as he now flipped the stick like a coin. He had his head down for like a minute, and when he looked up she was gone. Eh, probably moved more into the group to see. She is short.". As he continued to play with the stick two girls came into the scene. One passed through, and he heard her introduce herself as Kyra Hori. Seemed innocent Enough. Then he heard Onyx throw a tease his way. "You know what? Might be, but you guys still put up with me. Because I'm a good ass coin when you get the right side. So I'll take it." He said, and stuck out his tongue childishly. It was hard to retain the stoic look he was going for with these people cracking all these jokes. Leaning on the doorway once more, he took notice of a feeling that sent a slight shiver down his spine. he turned to see a familiar sight that almost made him jump. She asked a question, and Akashi calmed his fun detection nerves down. "No, my team'll fill me in. They're cool like tha- Oh snap, Lola?! Oh man my bad, you look exactly like my good friend's ex. No offense." Akashi answered, pointing his lollipop stick at her, then continued. "What's your name? If you don't mind me asking. Oh! And do you have a twin sister in vale? I swear you do." He asked bluntly, looking down at her. For a flash second Akashi's gaze grew cold, as if he suspected something was up, but the discovery wouldn't be as fun as the surprise so he subconsciously rejected the thought, and so the cold, piercing gaze was just as quickly snuffed by his sane old smiling look. He couldn't tell when, but something interesting was going to happen soon. And such a simple fact made him smile even wider. He almost didn't notice Cherry come bouncing back, nodding towards her as she went in. 'I guess she really did leave. I should've tossed some chewy candy her way when she passed. Her eyes didn't seem the same.

While he waited for his conversation to further, he glanced into the room to see Tsana start acting feral. weird. That Kyra girl hasn't done anything, so what's she, cherry, and forest acting so weird for?

DCksnxTVoAAXIeL.jpg

Tags: The Prophet The Prophet xAlter xAlter
OOC: She's pretending to be her twin sister and succeding
Iris/Iola SakaraIola smiled at the Taurus boy as he thought he recognized her, "you aren't really the brightest banana in the bunch are you? I am Iris Sakara, Iola's identical sister. There's three of us." Rolling her eyes as she realized he clearly didn't understand she looked into the room. Hearing the array of scroll notifications from the mass send that the professor did she heard her own scroll ping along with them. She got what she wanted, now to end her scene. Hearing her name she took a step past Akashi and into the doorway. Giving a raised a brow she looked at the wolf girl who dared to draw her sword out, it was as if she was asking to be killed. How exciting.

She didn't forget about those with the animal intuition, no, she simply didn't care. Vacuo was quite dull and being cooped up in the hideout, even duller. She was told not to make a scene again, but she wanted to have some fun! A little chaos never harmed a good plan. Watching as Tsana began to accuse the professors her brow furrowed into a annoyed glare. Shifting her weight she crossed her arms and cleared her throat to get their attention. "Excuse me? I go to this school. How dare you accuse my teachers in my school." Looking past Tsana and the group she met eyes with Ms. Collingwood and Professor Carmine. "Ms. Collingwood, Professor. This period is about to end soon. If there is nothing more required of me, I'd like to return to my class."

"Oh! Of course Ms. Sakara." Professor Carmine said a bit taken aback by the sudden outburst of the wolf girl. Looking at Iris, it was clearly Iris, his star pupil in his Advanced Scientific Studies class. Placing his hand on his chin he thought back to earlier months and he vaguely recalled Iris mentioning that she had siblings of some sort. "Thank you so much for leading her here. Oh! And I read your paper on the theory of manipulating migration patterns of grimm into sonic messages. Very good."

Iola smiled as he praised her, "thank you. I am glad you're back professor." Giving both teachers a nod she turned on her heels and glared at the rest of them before walking out the door and down the hall. Pulling out her scroll she looked at the list of plants the professor had accidentally sent her and smiled. Sliding through her scrolls contacts to a series of unknown numbers she forwarded the information to them with a added message. "You all will have some visitors coming your way."

h]Kyra Hori[/h]

Pintail.600.818723.jpg

Kyra gave a nervous laugh at Forest's question shaking her head. "No. Sorry. I dont know who he-" She looked past Forest and Onyx who was introducing herself. Kyra pulled her hand away from forest and walked inbetween both the professor, Ms. Collingwood and Tsana Khan. Her black tinted protective glasses in one hand, crossing her arms and looking directly at Tsana with a neutral face.

"There is no game." Kyra spoke in a calm and collected demeanor "I understand that you're agitated. I don't know what you beacon students' histories are with that girl. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't act hostile to both the professor or Ms. Collingwood. As far as I'm concerned. They, along with shade are doing this out of good faith and assistance. They would never want to agitate or upset you guys. And especially hurting you beacon students." Kyra had her hands out in a cautnionary manner. "The same goes for me. I'm here only to help. Just like.the professor and Collingwood. But if you are going to brandish a weapon and make hostile comments out of the blue, when we dont know what is going on. You need to explain yourself."

Last edited:
Forest

Nearby: Lots of people
@Tags: IneedHealing IneedHealing The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Forest relaxed his grip on his weapon and smiled thinly at both the new girl and the professors. ""It's quite simple really. You see if that was Iris, one of her sisters snapped and seriously injured some of our classmates, it is unknown if they will ever recover. And as she's said they're identical which means it wouldn't be impossible for one to impersonate the other. Wouldn't you as staff care to know if you've a serial killer in your midst instead of a student? As for the reason I now have my doubts, I've learned that Tsana's sense of smell is quite keen and no two people smell alike. Tsana wasn't facing the door when she grew defensive which means it wasn't through sight she noticed her, and she was sniffing the air moments before summoning her wolves, meaning her decision was scent based rather than hearing. Iola Sakra has already been a killer hiding in plain sight before, and with Vale having gone to hell it's not unreasonable to think she may have escaped her prison. During my brief clash with her when she attacked our classmates I learned... or more accurately, she let slip that she had been "told not to kill everyone" meaning she wasn't attacking the party we were at of her own accord, she was following orders. She had help. I would very much like to believe that that was simply her twin, but you can understand my caution and my classmates anger. Had I more time before she left I could have dealt with it. You see, my semblance, when it's active forces me and whomever I am in contact with to tell the truth. I apologize for the slight deception Miss Hori, but when I saw Tsana I had to err on the side of caution. And in that line of caution, I'm forced to assume it was in fact Iola and that she's not acting alone. If that was Iola, she didn't stop by just to bring Miss Hori here and then be on her way. Her or her benefactor are certainly up to something."

Forest took a breath and collected his thoughts for a moment. But what? It's not as if the Executioner cares about her family...the cure! That's why we're here after all... Forest walked up to the Professor. "Because of my assumption, and to put everyone at ease just to be sure...Professor Carmine, how many people does your scroll say you sent that information to? Or rather, might I use your scroll and count myself? You can watch the entire time to see I'm not going through your information and merely looking at that message you sent us if it is a concern. It is most certainly a reasonable request given the conditions and circumstances."

Croc, Bruno, and Jester

Nearby: EVERYONE!
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye xAlter xAlter IneedHealing IneedHealing
"Team CROC calls getting the Pandraji!" Croc said right after the professor said the plant was under water. "With semblance, I can breath under water so getting the plant will be no problem." Croc said proudly.

"That's your semblance? I just thought you were saving it for a big surprise against our enemies?" Bruno asked not knowing Croc semblance up to this point.

"No I haven't, I can breath in water and I haven't had the chance to use sense I got to Beacon" Croc said with a short sigh. Shorty there after Tsana and other began making commotion about Io being. Croc and Bruno quickly turned around to see... Iris. Croc gave a sigh relief. "I was worried there for a second that Io was here, but it just her twin" Croc said.

Bruno on the other took a longer moment to look Iris over. He thought some thing was off and that the other could be right... but he didn't want make wild claim against a person he was already on such drastically bad terms with already. So he just kept quiet.

As things began to escalate between Tsana and a student at this school, Kyra Jester decide to pipe up and talk. "Iola is dangerous girl with multiple personalities, all crazy." Jester said recalling when he enter Io's dreams. "And Iola from what I know is Iris twin sister. Fluffy tail may be right about Iola being here... or she could be wrong, I don't know. What I do know is that we are currently on the same side for time being and if Iola is truly here then things could go bad quick for us all" Jester stated calmly looking to at Kyra. Then Jester looked to Forest as began giving reason to current problem. Jester was slight bit nervous when he brought up Io attacking the party... But he also wondered about the part of her being told not to kill everyone. When Jester more or less released the beast to attack he didn't such an order. As Forest went on Jester began wondering to himself if Io was working for some else even then and who...?

Last edited:
Culpeo Albain

@Tags: Brinni Brinni xAlter xAlter The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye [/USER]
Culpeo hadn't expected their visit to Shade to be a walk in the park but according to Saffron there had been an enemy in their midst before they had even left Vale, sizing up the "clown" in his peripheral he flicked an ear in Saffron's direction to show he had heard. The man seemed quite unassuming but he doubted Saffron would forget or get confused about something as important as that.

Listening to the professor outline his cure Culpeo's eyes narrowed, if it did everything it was advertised to do it would not only cure the mutated people in Vale but also revolutionise life all across Remnant by making it easier to neutralise Grimm on a large scale as opposed to having Huntsmen and Huntresses fighting small groups of them, all in all it sounded too good to be true to him. "It's an astounding discovery Professor accidental or not, one might even call it unbelievable that you happened upon such a perfect solution less than a year after an entirely new affliction appeared, especially one that has applications involving normal Grimm."

He continued suspiciously eyeing the Professor until Tsana suddenly drew her weapon and activated her semblance making him jump into his own combat stance ready to draw his own weapons should the apparent threat show itself. "What is it Tsana?" The new arrival seemed unassuming enough but he couldn't rule out that Tsana had history with her. At the mention of Iola his hands tightened around his daggers, while he had only arrived at Beacon after the incident what details he had heard of that day were disturbing enough to say nothing of her predilection for targeting faunus and just to be even more worrying she also had an identical twin who just happened to be a student at Shade.

Slate
Brinni Brinni ChazGhost ChazGhost

"No, no, no." Slate attempted to stop the small girl before she disappeared in the office, rounding the corner and narrowly missing her hand. Looking inside with a quizzical and unuassly childish face to Cherry's appearance as she rejoined the crowd. Slate pulled back his arm in an attempt to save face of whatever he had brought Cherry out for, trying to act natural. Inside was exactly opposite, Slate's eyes prying to understand the situation.

Watching the growing tension with wary eyes and hands on his holsters, Slate waited. It took voices from both sides, cautious and muddled of the situation. Finally the core issue excused themselves, the rabbit girl walking next to Slate to leave. Waiting until the room's bloodlust calmed down, the two most protruding fangs being the wolf girl and Zenith; nearly frothing at the mouth at the Shade student. Re-entering the room stood next to Croc, eyeing Cherry with each chance he could. Each gaze pleading more and more with the silent shake of his head.

Zenith
The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni IneedHealing IneedHealing xAlter xAlter The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye IG42 IG42

A small blush formed over Zenith's face, quickly replaced by facade agitation. Cutting his laugh short he let his head tilt upwards, stifling the embarrassment that came from the eyes of other students. Between Akashi's antics and Forest's mass alert, Zenith didn't want to ruin his image. "Tsh." Finally settling back into boredom Zenith looked over to Forest, unable to hold back the small smile. It felt nice, to be the object of warmth; if only for a moment.

Turning to the professor Zenith keyed in on the plants, deciding which would be best for himself and team to go on. However he didn't much like to pick, knowing Forest's would make a logical decision. Akashi would argue it for the sake of arguing, for more time in the limelight, or until he got something out of it. Zenith was one of the last to turn towards the door, still deciphering the information on each plant.

A feral growl came from Tsana and her wolves, but a tamed hum resonated in the sheath of Zenith's sword as he brought his blade out as well. Forming alongside Forest and Tsana, Zenith waited patiently for an explanation, an attack, or a reason to attack. From there things happened quickly, Forest meeting Kyra, Onyx's outburst, Tsana reply, and the subsequent silence that followed. Zenith looked around at the faces of his classmates. It was hard to imagine to himself, but for many the fall of Beacon did much to their brains. As well as seeing humans into Grimm, a classmate turn serial killer, and now the destruction of their school; it was amazing some were so composed.

That's why it made his blood boil as Kyra spoke. In similar vain as someone who never lost a loved once giving condolences or a civilian trying to understand war, the rose tint in their eyes and pedestal superseding any other physical feature. Zenith was close to barking out to the girl, in defense of the paranoia and distrust of his fellow classmates. "How dare you..." Was all Zenith could get out before Forest released his dagger. Putting himself as an ambassador for the group's unease.

Pintail.600.818723.jpg

Kyra, once more crossing her arms, and maintaining her firm and unmoving stance between the beacon students and the professor & Ms. Collingwood, listened as the students of beacon explained to her what the situation was and why one of their fanus students was acting hostile towards the staff of Shade academy. She listened carefully and openly, closing her eyes to maintain focus, but also, to not scare the feral fanus or have her misunderstand her intentions. She kept a straight and calm face through out each students' explanations and opened one eye, staring directly at Zenith when he spoke up, assuming that his comment was directed at her due to his tone. She wasn't going to give someone who is probably emotionally driven a stage to speak and open up another pointless argument that would go nowhere. So instead, she opted to outright ignore his comment and his presence. Instead, she continued to listen to the explanations.

Kyra shut her eye once more and listened to Forest as he suggested that Professor Carmine present his scroll to show who he sent the emails to. She stretched an arm out as to prevent Forest from approaching the professor anymore closer. A sign of caution to Forest to be careful not to startle the professor or pressure him by giving him the wrong vibe/impression.

Turning her head to stare directly at Forest, her gaze, letting him know that she understands their situation and will try and talk with the professor.

Turning her whole body around, she look at Professor Carmine. "Professor. I think that if we are going to gain these students' trust. We should probably consider showing them who received the emails that you sent out...... I feel as though we should be more open to their opinions, considering the situation that they had just come out of to get here in the first place. And we need trust. Not misunderstanding."

Shuu-Iwamine-Hatoful-Boyfriend-riku114-40890205-434-500.jpg

Tags: IG42 IG42 Brinni Brinni IneedHealing IneedHealing
OOC: He's so cute!!
Professor Victor CarmineLooking at Culpeo as he stepped forwards and spoke out about how unbelievable his discovery was. Giving a soft smile he pressed his scroll to his chest wearily, not sure what answer the boy would want. It was actually quite easy for him to solve such a problem given what the had. "It does sound quite surprising, but this is... well the virus is quite intriguing attacking the human cells and mutating them with a very accurate estimation of what Grimm DNA is. In fact it's quite impressive. Seeing how it is often hard to gather DNA of the creatures, since they are quite unstable cells. Having something so stable is quite a feat. Reverse engineering something from such a things is honestly quite easy with the right materials. It actually reminds me of another..." He didn't really know how to properly explain all he had been working on for most of his life. Luckily for him his co-worker was far more capable at summarizing his endeavors.

Ms. Collingwood cleared her throat, "what the professor is trying to say is that Grimm Genetics has been his life's work. Although he does not look it, he is most certainly a genius in his field. He's been working on this since he was sixteen, was it professor?"

"Oh actually twelve and genetics isn't my only field. There's so much more I'm intrigued in. Biology, sociology, chemistry, dendrology, engineering of all kinds, aerology, coniology, archeology, echydrology, cytology, agrobiology, fetology..." He was stopped as she raised up a hand.

"He's a very esteemed professor of many fields. Something like this isn't unexpected. It was why he was chosen to study the Brutus Grimm in the first place." Ms. Collingwood said placing a hand on her hip.

"Well I wouldn't say that there are quite a few colleagues of mine who are just as smart. And the man who taught me was my idol." He said cheeks flushed from hearing such praise from Ms. Collingwood. "I'm just a curious man, with a passion for discovery." Turning his attention to Forest as he spoke and quite impressively explained his thought process the professor stared to see the severity in what may happen. "Oh I see." Looking over to Kyra he nodded and too a deep breath. Straightening up he extended his scroll for Foreest to see and showed him a app attached to the message he just sent. "My scroll has a app that sends a message to anyone in the radius of my classroom. One of my students made it for me since I have so much trouble with mass emails. I often forget students or messages when I do it individually, heh. Please have a look." Handing it to him the screen had the message attached to a radius that showed a rudimentary scan of the room and a series of green dots for each recipient's location at the time it was sent. On there was a dot that showed were Iris once was as well. "I don't know of this Iola girl, but I'm sure if Iris received it, she'd just delete it. She's a very good student."

The closet door opened and Iola smiled as she pulled her sister out and took her place. "Hey darling sister. I'm done. You should get back to class. Oh also if someone asks about a text tell them you deleted it. Oh! And no peaking! Alright tata!!" Grabbing the door she grinned and slammed it closed. It grew silent for a moment and Iris didn't even bother to look into if her sister was still there. Looking at her phone she sighed snd slid it into her classroom, bowing to her teacher before taking her seat next to her partner.

"That too forever, Iris." Kaitlyn said as she leaned against her with a raised brow.

"I had stuff to do. Can we ignore those loser for a while. I have a feeling they're going to be nothing but trouble." Iris said with a heavy sigh, running her finger through her violet hair. She'd given up long ago thinking about her sister and her crazy self were just a headache. In the end whoever Iola was she had a goal to fulfill and it wouldn't bother her if she didn't get in her way.

Last edited:
Forest

Nearby: Lots of people
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost
Forest looked at the scroll and sighed at what he saw and the professors explanation. He handed it back and turned to the rest of the group. "Well, whomever she is, she gotthe text about the plants. We should hope it's Iris but plan for it being Iola and her letting her know her benefactor what it is we're up to. Be prepared for there to be more than the natural dangers I guess. We still need these ingredients for the cure. "

He walked back to the assembled group. Despite Onyx having led them here, it felt to him like he was the one taking charge of the Beacon Students. He flashed a look at the man who had come with them. Addressing the group once more he said "let's go discuss back on the ship who's going where, away from any ears that might so us harm." As he walked to the door he stopped near the stranger.

Quietly he said to him "I'm not sure who you are, but Iola's personality condition was only made known to the students. We were ordered not to talk about it out of respect for her family and it was never put on the news. I'm watching you now too." He continued on, leaving before the man got a chance to speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back