• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Rp(Accepting)

Midnight followed the crowd out. When she was at least away from mostly everyone she grabbed out her sword and sighed " there better a lake or something near here... I'll need somewhere to go , somewhere away from everyone " she said as she was swinging her sword around.

*Clara kept walking down the path when she heard heard a sword being pulled out, her ear twitching in the direction it came from. Still walking, she turned her head to look and saw someone swinging her sword around.

She kept watching her as she walked forward, slowing down slightly to watch more, her curiosity growing.*

Midnight then sat down " Maybe this wan't such a good idea..." She said to her self as her sword disappeared as it turned into water dripping off Midnights arm.

*Watching the girl put away her sword and sit down, Clara stopped walking. Before she knew it, curiosity won her over and she found her self walking over. "What the hell am I doing..?"

She stopped about 7 feet away from her and knelt down on the grass*

Your sword, it's beautiful. How does it work?

@InvaderTennTallest

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight turned around to see a girl " huh? oh... well... it's kinda hard to explane... It's basically my semblance....i think thats how i can put it..." She said thinking hard about it. She never really wondered how it works as she never really payed attention when she used it.

@LadyClara

*A soft smile played Clara's lips* That's actually pretty sweet. Can you show me what it can do?

*She shifted her weight and sat down, curling her tail around her waist and clasped her hands*

"okay?" She said. She stood up and tried to find some sort of water source, Once she did, she sat back down and concentrated. A few seconds later the water started to form into a sword. Eventually there was a fully completed blueish sword.

*Clara stared at her in amazement as she watched the girl manipulate the water and turn into a weapon. Once the sword was finished, her eyes followed the blade to the tip and back down to the hilt.*

So... You can control water? *She asked in astonishment*

Midnight nodded " yes, although I can only use it to create weapons... Weapons of any kind " she answered

"It's pretty nerve racking... But I'm excited also." Soraya walked outside as soon as the bay doors opened. She could feel the warm sunlight absorbing into her skin. It felt nice. She continued to walk until towards the school grounds. Somewhere, she forgot where, Soraya thought there was going to be an assembly to address all of the new students. This is gonna be awesome.

@MrNeko

"It may be nervous but this school is amazing and will teach us alot.Well my sister came here 2 years before me so I sort of know how this school is."He said walking out of the airship.He had a grin on his face of happiness of finally being able to attend the school

@2tall2lose187

2tall2lose187 said:
"It's pretty nerve racking... But I'm excited also." Soraya walked outside as soon as the bay doors opened. She could feel the warm sunlight absorbing into her skin. It felt nice. She continued to walk until towards the school grounds. Somewhere, she forgot where, Soraya thought there was going to be an assembly to address all of the new students. This is gonna be awesome.
@MrNeko

2tall2lose187 said:
@MrNeko

Dun followed the crowd out of the ship and stopped at the end of the ramp. He took in a deep breath and stretched. He blinked a few times and looked around at his classmates. There were a couple of pairs and a few larger groups just standing around, and a lot of individuals going off to explore. Dun, however, decided to survey the area for good fighting and hiding positions. The first few hundred yards were a large, open walkway lined with tall pillars on each side. About halfway down was a bigger circular area. There were probably hundreds of students in this area and Dun assumed that was normal for the first day.

He turned and walked along the edge of the cliff and when he got past the end of the large, hovering transport, he stopped and looked out over the water below.

I wonder if anyone could get me down there. Maybe someone with a telekinesis-like semblance. I wonder what powers other students have.

Before he could get too deep in thought, Dun remembered that he had wanted to check on his father's weapon. He knelt down and unslung his pack to search through it. A dark wooden case, as long as his bag, was the target. Obviously it was easy to find. He carefully balanced it on his left arm and opened it with his right. After checking the mechanisms and ammunition, Dun replaced the weapon and case in his bag and sat to look over the water again.

*Clara unsheathed both of her swords and attached two pieces of rope to the hilt of both and turned on the reel in the sheaths. She raised her arms before her and with a huge grin on her face, presented them to the girl with pride*

These are my babies! I made them myself after I saw more like this. They can shoot grapples in the direction I aim for and then after reeling them in, pulls me forward pretty fast in that direction.

*Clara giggled with glee as she stood up and stretched.*

Would you like to see?

@InvaderTennTallest

*Clara closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Letting a few seconds pass, she reopened them and grinned slyly*

I love this part.

*She spun her right arm back, aiming her swords hilt at a pillar by the walkway and fired the grapple, the sound whizzing as the rope flew. After a cracking sound emitted, Clara winked at the girl before her before pressing the button to pull her forward, the reels on her belt pulling the rope in with amazing force. The sudden feeling of weightlessness and air attacking in her face madly made her laugh as she flew forward.

As she rapidly approached the pillar, she fired another grapple to the opposite pillar to shift her course and to avoid dying on her first day.

Death by pillar.. No thank you.

After pulling herself between the pillars, she realised she was heading over the edge of the launchpad. Slight panic rose through her as she quickly attempted to pull herself back to the pillars. Clara gradually slowed down and began descending to the ground, eventually making contact and stopping next to another person, a boy with a large wooden case.*

Hi, don't mind me. *She adjusted her reels to jump back to the girl on the grass*

@InvaderTennTallest @Achilles676

Abo'r Jolted awake as the airship landed. It would appear that they had arrived. He yawned, and followed the crowd into the school. There were 2 girls demonstrating their abilities to one another. Peculiar, but seemed fair. He walked right past the two, and headed into the assembly without a word.

Had it been a long flight? Maybe for some, but Shroud Vath did not think it so. Much of his time on board the airship consisted of sticking to the darkest corner he could find and shoving his nose into a sketch book. He found that drawing allowed him to relieve himself of uncomfortable thoughts and anxieties, which in turn kept his Semblance in check. Shadowmancy --as he'd come to learn-- made for a surprisingly visceral and emotional Semblance. Repression, while not exactly healthy, offered him a level of power stability he could rely on. Getting too worked up might cause his Semblance to fail, or worse --he might lost his control. An invasive, mocking thought wormed into his skull: 'like father, like son.'

Shroud shook his head, lifting his eyes away from the paper to refocus and keep the strain at bay. The airship passengers --other students of Beacon, of course-- appeared to be making their way toward the exit. Had they arrived? So soon? Funny, he would have expected to feel the craft's descent in the put of his stomach, like when riding an elevator down or riding a roller coaster. The fringes of the shadow in which he sat writhed slightly at his discomfort, had he really been that absorbed in his thoughts?

Packing his sketchbook into his bag, he meandered out of the ship with the rest of the crowd. To say that Shroud felt uncomfortable in the crowd was not entirely accurate. Rather, he felt uncomfortable with the mounting number of hypothetical interactions that filtered between his ears. Not exactly the social savant, he considered how he might handle conversation with a stranger in a strange place with no shared background. Most of these hypothetical thoughts ended in a train wreck; often Shroud only came in two modes: unabashedly blunt, or unbelievably sarcastic. It was the easiest way to keep people at arm's length after all.

Amidst the clutter and commotion of showboating newcomers, doe-eyed dreamers, and lackadaisical passersby, Shroud made for the assembly. Packed like sardines in a can, the shadowmancer found it difficult to push to the fringes of the crowd in search of a corner to put his back to and some shadows to feel at home. Many of the other wallflowers had taken the good spots.

*After bouncing back to the path, Clara looked back at where the girl was and noticed she had gone. Her shoulders dropped a little in disappointment, thinking she didn't see. She sighed and decided that was enough showing off and reeling in the wires, detaching the launcher from the hilts and sheathing her swords.*

What they bloody hell were you thinking?! Ugh I'm such an idiot..

*She hit her forehead a few times in anger, regretting the scene she caused before looking up. To her surprise, she noticed all of the other students making their way forward to the front of the courtyard. She decided to follow, this time keeping to her self to avoid any embarrassment and stayed at the back of the crowd. She felt if she tried to seem funny or cool, she's just make it even worse for herself.

Once Clara had made it to the back, she saw several students from the airship. The one with the rabbit ears, the girl from the grass and a girl with red hair that matched her outfit. Clara also felt something strange on the nape of her neck, something dark but didn't turn around to look as at that moment, the crowd fell silent.*

As she was walking, what the guy said peaked her curiosity. She wanted to get into Beacon super badly but when people mention small details like that in just make her want to know more. Soraya forced herself to turn around back towards the guy. "Who was your sister?" She tried to ask politely.

@MrNeko

Dun heard something heavy hit the ground next to him. He turned and looked up at a girl, showing off her toy of course. He watched silently and emotionlessly as she took off back toward the path. Looking past her he saw almost every student moving toward the school.

I guess I should join them. I'm tired as hell but I don't want to miss any important information.

*sigh*

He took one last look out at the water before standing and walking at a fast pace toward the school, bag in hand. Once he neatly caught up with the crowd he slowed down and drew his knife again. He began to perform simple tricks, mostly for his own enjoyment. Nothing that would draw too much attention. This had been one of Dun's habits for a long time. If he was bored, or nervous, or restless he would play with his blade. Then he started looking for people to mess with. He found the girl from before, the one who landed next to him, and sent her a whispered thought, Turn around.

@LadyClara

Last edited by a moderator:
*As Clara looked forward to see what caused the crowd to fall silent, her nape kept prickling, the feeling someone was lightly caressing it. she itched the area a few times in annoyance before getting agitated. Finally, once she couldn't stand it any longer, she turned around to see no one behind her. She scanned the area in confusion, not knowing what was happening. She could still sense something dark and powerful and something else, like a whisper but nothing presented itself.

Her eyes fell on a boy sitting in the corner. If it weren't for her feline eyes, she'd have missed him completely.

As she turned around, she noticed another, playing with a dagger. She eyes him carefully, taking in his characteristics and after a small pause, she faced front once more.*

@Achilles676 @Plague Doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back