• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Into the Vale OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1f5aa5d40a9b99e2726459caf3465c23.png

Let's go GAINs

Can we get a character whose semblance is that they turn into a giant muscle man in a speedo and beats Grimm by flexing in weird poses at them?

We’ll be going with gain clay rage then. I’ll probably write up a post tomorrow. I’ve been a little caught up with everything but I’ll have time tomorrow

I was a fan of FAYM GRIM and SEAS. But the fun of team GAIN(S) shalt not be denied

I imagine GAIN is gonna get harassed a lot for not being a bunch of bodybuilding Chads chugging Grimm Energy drinks by the gallon in between protein shakes, and never once did any of them wear a speedo

Lol, I just imagined they're in a fight and nothing's working, so Argent just goes "hit it harder!" and charges in. And Gran just goes "Dammit, redneck"

if you play league of legends I imagine it like sett's ultimate I just run in and suplex it

I love RPNation did not even let me know that this was happening. I missed out on team discussions, and a meme. God dammit. XD

Oh boy, I do so love it when the site doesn't update me on posts. Real joy it sure is to have a good old fashioned oh shit moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back