• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Into the Vale OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Either or's fine with me. We didn't make it to the initiation last time so I'd like to see that but depending on the group we could do both

Randomly works, or forming teams with names that work to be formed into cohesive words?

Also, working on my intro post now~

So the current characters of students are

1.Korin Redstar
2. Geist Grauwolke
3. Arséne Arcueid
4. Isern Ellengaest
5. Allium Clematis
6. Yuki Meng
7. North Starr
8. Argent Iuris
9. Fang Hua Lian
10. Aurelian Maximus
11. Gran Mora
12. ??? (Hasn't been posted yet)

Aw crud I missed notifs for everything including the ic page. I'll give them a once over now, and see if I can't rustle up a reply as soon as I can.

Aw crud I missed notifs for everything including the ic page. I'll give them a once over now, and see if I can't rustle up a reply as soon as I can.
I work every other weekend so my replies at those times may be a little delayed depending on how busy it gets, but no Worries!

As for Teams, random is okay, I already set up my character to be Thrown by fate.

If anyone comes up with random generated team names let me know. I can post something up within the next day or so hopefully.

This is like a fun puzzle.

It's a little hard to do since we don't have a 12th SomebodyElse SomebodyElse if our 12 doesn't show would you like an additional student? I have another character one the back burner if need be.

Here are some of the Options I currently have available given we have a three person squad. Also we have a fair amount of interchangeable letters/characters.

Option SLAG GRYM ACES
  1. SLAG or GLAS
    1. Starr
    2. Lian
    3. Arsene
    4. Geist
  2. GRYM
    1. Gran
    2. Redstar
    3. Yuki
    4. Maximus
  3. ACES
    1. Argent
    2. Clematis
    3. Ellengaest
    4. Sturm
Option FAYM GRIM SEAS
  1. FAYM
    1. Fang
    2. Allium
    3. Yuki
    4. Maximus
  2. GRIM
    1. Geist
    2. Korin
    3. Iuris
    4. Mora
  3. SEAS
    1. Starr
    2. ellengaest
    3. arsene
    4. Sturm
Option ASHE MARC MAGE
  1. ASHE
    1. Argent
    2. Starr
    3. Hua
    4. Ellengaest
  2. MARC
    1. Mora
    2. Arsene
    3. Redstar
    4. Clematis
  3. MAGE
    1. Meng
    2. Aurelian
    3. Geist
    4. Eis
Option GAIN CLAY RAGE
  1. GAIN
    1. Gran
    2. Aurelian
    3. Isern
    4. North
  2. CLAY
    1. Clematis
    2. Lian
    3. Arsene
    4. Yuki
  3. RAGE
    1. Redstar
    2. Argent
    3. Geist
    4. Eis

If we get our 12th it'd would potentially open a lot more doors of options. I will admit this was some fun to produce, anyone see any other potential words that I could work off of?

*edited the chart with the addition of our 12th* (10/27/2020)

Last edited:
Okay sorry for not getting a post out, things have been kind of crazy over here. Should be able to get one out soon though

I gotta say we have a strong abundance of G, M, and A.
I love some of the names you can make, but I do find it entertainingly ironic that team GRYM and GRIM were one of the easiest to squeeze through.

Also, by looking at the class types people are bringing to the table, we might end up with some entertaining team compositions and strategies.

I'm kinda partial to either Faym, Grim, Seas or Gain Clay Rage. So whichever one people end up preferring is the one we'll probably go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back