• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Into the Vale OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
So I'll be trying my best to quickly approve CSes. I don't really plan to change anything anyone already wrote for their old CSes, I just want it to be clear that they've been posted into the new CS thread so we know who is still here.

I'll be creating a new IC soon too and people can go ahead and post in there once I have cookied or hearted their CS.

I don't remember who really had a professor from before but you can port those too and I'll try to work with those who have professor probably.

I might do a discord if people want it.

Last edited:
Also I'm not doing a post order because everyone either wanted the RP to start sooner in general or didn't want a post order, plus I feel that would lead to a high chance of us going back to the same problem of waiting too long for the RP to begin.

I'm not entirely sure what the previous GM intended for their RP as far as plot and whether it was gonna be more slice of lifey or plot driven with villains but I'm open for discussion on the setting and plotline. I have some idea for unique villains.

that's one of the parts where trying to align people's names they come up with a team name doesn't work out as good because one person isn't writing the entire cast.

So we'll see what we have to work with when the time comes.

Ehh just cheat a little bit and use last names too. Also, can I just say how lucky the teams got with all of their members? Team RWBY, JNPR, CRDL, all of them ended up with good names.

I won't be joining, but good luck with the rp!

I'm here.

I've been mulling through the finer points of my character all day, now I just need to transcribe from my brain to digital.
I am trying to get it posted asap. If not by tomorrow then by Friday.

Alright so based on whose made a CS or stated they are interested, I count 9 people. 8 of which are students which would be enough for 2 teams. Assuming that's correct I think that works out pretty well. I've gone through and approved all the CSes that have been finished so if you've gotten a cookie then you can post.

ah, wait, I’ll need to edit my character sheet to be a student

still kept the professor backstory

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse how do we know if a character is already approved? is it the like from you?
Yes.

Alright so based on whose made a CS or stated they are interested, I count 9 people. 8 of which are students which would be enough for 2 teams. Assuming that's correct I think that works out pretty well. I've gone through and approved all the CSes that have been finished so if you've gotten a cookie then you can post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back