• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Into the Vale OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
School and work have been kicking my ass for the past week, but I should be able to get a post in later today.

I might or might not be able to get some posts up this week. I definitely won't be able to get up all of it.

I plan on throwing some Grimm people's way soon enough. I'm having an early thanksgiving this month with my immediate family who all live in town, so no traveling during covid-19.

Because of that, I might abit busy but I will be planning on moving things along when I have time in full force. I plan to get us to the shards sooner rather than later and I appreciate the patience during this busy time.

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Mineczka Mineczka YeetBooi YeetBooi
@Arcus @simj22 @Keidivh RayneIlStorm RayneIlStorm Soviet Panda Soviet Panda leonhardt231 leonhardt231 Endless_Stars Endless_Stars Dtheraider Dtheraider Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

Well... That ruined things for my post. :/

Um... What should I do without a partner? Q.Q

Oop, I just stumbled across this, if you're unable to get in touch with your other potential player, I'm interested!

I do have a quick fix with at least one of the characters without messing the teams up too bad. (And keeping GAIN as is, for the meme)

RAGE -> GAVE/GIVE (Geist takes lead)

CLAY -> KLAY (Korin leads a different team)

As for Pixel's char... I'm not sure where we can fit them...

I do have a quick fix with at least one of the characters without messing the teams up too bad. (And keeping GAIN as is, for the meme)

RAGE -> GAVE/GIVE (Geist takes lead)

CLAY -> KLAY (Korin leads a different team)

As for Pixel's char... I'm not sure where we can fit them...
Oh! I just realized I never said anything to you guys last night! Hi, I'm the person replacing endless_stars. I've been in contact to make sure my character still fit team names already established with somebodyelse since like yesterday but I forgot to let you guys know. I don't know who pixel is but my character is on the character page.

Oh! I just realized I never said anything to you guys last night! Hi, I'm the person replacing endless_stars. I've been in contact to make sure my character still fit team names already established with somebodyelse since like yesterday but I forgot to let you guys know. I don't know who pixel is but my character is on the character page.

I forgot you can use more than the First parts of names and the like... XD

Don't mind me, just dumb!

Oh, that's okay, I was just offering a fill a spot if you weren't able to find someone; that being said I'm still interested if a spot opens up for any reason!

:wavewave: Sorry, that was me! I just put a quick note in that I was available to fill in a spot if there was one.

Just a heads up, RayneIlStorm RayneIlStorm hasn't been on in a while. I don't want to be a dick and just say move on, but I've seen to many RWBY rps go under because one person vanishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back