• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Hey all, I'm looking for a group of 4 (including myself) to do a RWBY RP. I have a few rough story ideas in mind but am open to discussing further plot ideas. Totally open to any characters or unique characteristics not necessarily canon. Just as long as it's not super extreme.

Requirements: I'm looking for partners who is well experienced and able to write proficiently. Exact post lengths aren't mandatory. Just looking for substantive and thoughtful posts. I tend to write 4-6 paragraphs a post but it's up to you how much you write. I tend to post 1-2 a week, sometimes more sometimes less. No real requirements for how often you have to post, just stay active and communicate when possible.

PM or reply to this thread if interested!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back