• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Very hard.... With Sonora being a Faunus, she gets hated on, bullied, and even rejected when she asks a boy out on a date. The constant heartbreak I witness, and all my efforts to comfort her, and reassure her are slowly becoming for naught? It can be hard and frustrating. She is my angel, the best thing that ever happened to me. But to have the world, mangle her into a self conscious mess, and to have her hate herself every day.... It hurts me as a dad." He said as he sighed. "But... She found a man that makes her happy... Though she was not exactly nice about it. The way she acted... Her mother did the same thing to me, but a little less agressive." Magnus decided to eat, and only took a few bited before looking at cassie. "Sonora is all I have... And it makes me happy to see her happy...."

Gamora was taken aback when she had seen Lovecraft and Nevada talking to Peter. "Welcome back, Nevada, Darling. Who is this that you brought here?" Gamora said, feigning the slightest amount of surprise. "And don't bother peter, he needs his strength, and time to check for an extra pair of pants.." She said jokingly as she winked at peter.

"Not much good to talk about really.... I wish my mother were here right now..." She said as she looked at damian, as they began to walk behind Kirin. "She died from cancer, and my dad was left to raise me... He didn't know how to raise a Faunus kid, but he made sure that I was happy. But once I started attending beacon... Life went downhill from there. Rejected by every boy I asked out, having my tail and ears pulled, and even being called a dirty animal.... It hurts.... But, it hurt Dad even more every time he saw me. The look of heartbreak on his face... Makes me wish I didn't exist anymore..." Sonora stopped talking, and allowed Damian a chance to talk.
Kirin listened to her story, and her heart ached for the girl. She said nothing, for the man with Sonora was none too pleased with her presence. So far, no grimm. Only the Occasional shamos, and a Tzitzi Ya Ku that ignored them, searching for food.
"So majestic, these are creatures with souls... And far prettier than the Grimm. Even though they can tear us apart, they have beauty." Sonora added. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

IN VALE

Glynda Goodwitch opened the door to Clifford's room, and saw clifford trying to escape the bed Calypso was in. She glared at him with a disapproving stare. "Mother Goodwitch! I.. It's not what it looks like! I swear!" He said with a face as red as a tomato. Glynda sighs, and spoke "Clifford... Could you please try to control your urges? I do not want to have to deal with an expecting student because you cannot control yourself."
"I did not even do anything to her. All I did, was sleep in her bed, because of her fleece! It is as soft and silky as the clothes you wear!" Glynda was not even fazed by his defense, and sighed. "I better not hear about you being a father... Especially with your temperament." She said before turning, and walking out. Demonhunter Demonhunter

Calypso was completely out of it for the majority of the conversation, jolting awake, along with Wulf at the yelling. Her ears twitch as she was still half asleep but Wulf was much quicker to the punch.
You attempt to defile my lamb? His voice was deep, gravelly and more of a growl than a voice at all. Calypso was far too out of it to do much to defend her new friend, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on. Wulf was meant, no, created, to protect lamb from any threat and right now he saw Clifford as a threat to his only friend. You'll make a lovely breakfast. He snarls, jaws unhinging as he went for the first chomp.
Wulf, enough. The lamb chimes. Madam Goodwitch, he speaks truth. I went to be alone last night. She persuades before realizing how strange the entire situation was. If he wanted to feel her fleece all he had to do was ask. Wulf had stopped his assault but still glared daggars through the mask. Calypso was naive, incapable of detecting other people as threats. The only danger she knew was grimm. Sure human's words could be upsetting, but thats all she'd known them to do to her, mere words. Wulf was more aware of people's capability for evil and sneaking into bed in her sleep put Clifford on his radar, a dangerous place to be.

I'm watching you. Wulf snarls as a final warning. He couldn't kill him now, his lamb would surely be upset about that, but cross him again and it may be a diffrent story. Calypso on the other hand sat in awkward silence, trying to figure out the other's train of thought.

Calypso was completely out of it for the majority of the conversation, jolting awake, along with Wulf at the yelling. Her ears twitch as she was still half asleep but Wulf was much quicker to the punch.
You attempt to defile my lamb? His voice was deep, gravelly and more of a growl than a voice at all. Calypso was far too out of it to do much to defend her new friend, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on. Wulf was meant, no, created, to protect lamb from any threat and right now he saw Clifford as a threat to his only friend. You'll make a lovely breakfast. He snarls, jaws unhinging as he went for the first chomp.
Wulf, enough. The lamb chimes. Madam Goodwitch, he speaks truth. I went to be alone last night. She persuades before realizing how strange the entire situation was. If he wanted to feel her fleece all he had to do was ask. Wulf had stopped his assault but still glared daggars through the mask. Calypso was naive, incapable of detecting other people as threats. The only danger she knew was grimm. Sure human's words could be upsetting, but thats all she'd known them to do to her, mere words. Wulf was more aware of people's capability for evil and sneaking into bed in her sleep put Clifford on his radar, a dangerous place to be.

I'm watching you. Wulf snarls as a final warning. He couldn't kill him now, his lamb would surely be upset about that, but cross him again and it may be a diffrent story. Calypso on the other hand sat in awkward silence, trying to figure out the other's train of thought.
"I... I'm sorry...." He said as he got up, and walked out of the room, his face red with embarrassment. He had passed Yang and Ruby's room, his bare feet slapping the floor. Ruby paused the game her and Yang were playing, and saw Clifford nearly down the hall. "Hi Cliffy!" the girl said, with no response from clifford as he turned the corner.

"Yang... I think something happened to Cliffy... He didn't say hi back to me.." Ruby said as Yang gets up, and put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Let's go talk to him... Maybe he has something on his mind." The two girls followed Clifford to the Library, where he was in a corner, rubbing his face as he was feeling frustrated. "Yang... He doesn't look like he wants to talk..." Ruby nervously said as Yang walked forward, and sat next to him. (you may want to change the color of the words in white color. I could not read a single one of them till I highlighted them)

Last edited:
curly
After landing at the base camp you ate the food that the chef cooked before following yukari to where peter is woth the agent guy and some new rich dude.
After letting yukari speak you turned to the rich guy and said"hey there mr, can you tell bout the creepy scrap book you got there?" You say this good naturedly but you got the feeling that your in for it...

shaa
after finishing the provided food you felt cirno pull you from the table towards gamora "c'mon! Im bored! I wanna ask the leader guy where the monsters are at so i can fight them!" She says as you both reach him and she proceeded ask him just that. You apologize for her and tell her that she needs patience

yukari
after figuring out how to use utensils and eating the given food, you noticed the agent come out with someone new who dosen't seem to be from here, so you walk over and ask "hello, i do not recognize you i must ask who you are?" Then curly spoke...

Last edited:
Cassie

"You seem like a great father to her." Cassie commented on Magnus while she finished her plate. "And she's a great person, too! With all the hate they threw at her, she's been nothing but kind and caring to me. I hope it works out for the two of them." She finished her plate and added: "And what's the ruckus over there, anyway? It seems like Nevada went for a 2 day walk and came back with a librarian for some reason."

Peter

"Haha, very funny, Gamora."
"Uhh I won't sir, I promise!"
After being picked on like a scawny kid in a middle school, Peter sighted and took a step back to watch the conversation amongst the two girls with Lovecraft unfold. He was terfibly worried about what Curly might say... And with good reason, clearly.
"Curly, a scrapbook? Really?" he commented after she spoke, but he didn't correct her; he was too scared he would make things worse for both of them.

Damian

Damian listened to Sonora talk in pleased silence. She fell for the bait and he wasn't lying about liking her voice. Walking lazily in the middle of nowhere with her by his side was definitely something he could get behind.
"Don't be silly, Sonora, the old man is early having the time of his life being your father, even if he does want to punch a dumb racist boy every now and then for hurting your feelings. Listen," as Damian said that, they were nearing a soft grassy spot under the shadow of an arching coral. "I know there's a part of you that's proud of having your mother's ears. I've seen on that day you stood your ground. Let me have all of that, it's your most beatiful part and I want more of it." he sealed his words with a kiss, and when he finished it, he kept his face within an inch from hers.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Gamora felt a bit uneasy around Cirno, but then chuckled. "It's fine, Shaa. After everyone finishes eating, then we will go. Ok?" She said to the both of them with a smile. Oakris was impressed by how she handled it, and purred loudly.

Magnus looked at Cassie, and cracked a ssmile. "She is strong, much like her mother. And... I hope it works out between them too." Magnus said as he looked over at Lovecraft and Wayne, and got confused. "Looks more like a person from old times.... Not a library..." He added.

Sonora was caught off guard with Damian's confession and kiss. She then giggled, and smiled as her tail wagged. "That is so unfair! You caught me off guard! Well, You want me, come and Take what's yours!" Sonora said as she laid down on the ground, and looked at Damian with her piercing blue eyes.

Kirin knew exactly what was going on, and spoke "I will leave you two here... I will check on the residents here." She said as she ran off, and climbed some vines, and disappeared into the cliff face, heading towards the Legiana nest. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

The man slowly closes his book with a thud taking off his
glasses neatly putting them away then looking over at curly
with a slight looming stare adding in a response of slight
pitying contempt.

H.P. Lovecraft

One such as yourself would not understand...
As I most suspectfuly assume you were created by the hand of mankind...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position,therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.
I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge, or lustre, or name.

Shall I show you a glimpse little one?

He turns his focus now to yukari, which little hint of amazement flicker in his eyes as he notices that she is unlike any other as he has a higher respect towards any mystical being.

I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. I'am Howard Phillips Lovecraft, but you may call me by my first.

The man slowly puts his glasses back on
assuming his original state of mind.

Meanwhile the agent keeps to himself not thinking about much other than the upcoming mission ahead of him
where he eases off of his current situation. Making a sudden rash decision of his own with much thought he takes off his helmet for the first time for everyone from around the room to see.

He runs his fingers through his auburn hair revealing his blind and scarred left eye while he himself still in a somewhat shielded body position.

Agent Nevada

Thinking: It feels good to breathe fresh air again...

A.I. Deta
Thinking: He's learning to cope with his insecurities, maybe I've been of some use after all...

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

Last edited:
curly
After hearing peter and this loverceft guy speak you replied to each in turn "peter i was joking, but now with that outburst i want to see you do your worst mr. Loversspat, or was that all just hot air from a crazy and stuck up librarian?"
"after all, lovecraft you are a connisure of the unfathomable, who has had hundreds of years to practice, you should be proud for this moment to tty and impress {me/you/us/them/him/her}"
you then give him an expectant look as you wait

shaa
after making sure cirno woildn't do that again you take her out of the base camp and let her fight some nearby monsters that seemed to immeadiatly charge at her once she got close while stayed nearby.

yukari
After hearing curly challenge howard you simply look between the two before pulling seats out for you and peter before pulling hi. Down on one and saying to him in a stage whisper "this is gonna be good, heh heh!"

Peter

"Yeah, she's just... Uh... Joking!" Peter pleaded, tears forming up his eyes while he hanged at the edge of his seat. "Please don't take it personally, Mr. Lovecraft! I'll...." But when Yukari talked to him, he gave up on trying to help Curly again and just said: "Well, I hope it is good. Curly just gets me worried sick at times... If it only she was a bit more like you, Yukari." He said, while still staring at his love interest. He was ready to jump in and save her from Lovecraft at any moment, but he doubted he ever would.

Cassie

"Well, whatever it is, it seems like Curly is already getting him riled up." Cassie commented to Magnus with a smirk. She went over to the group and said: "What's all the fuss here about..." She stopped halfway as she noticed that Agent Nevada had actually took out his helmet for a second. She couldn't help but wonder how he wound up with such a nasty scar on his eye. That's something she would have to ask when she got the chance.
The librarian-looking guy, though, was a whole different deal. She felt genuinely uneasy near his presence, and near that book as well, in a way she hadn't felt for years. She was impressed that Curly had the guts to challenge him head-on like that... And she couldn't help but notice Peter pulling his hair out for her. She could see it in his eyes that he was desperate to do something about it, but wouldn't do it, out of some strange reason. So she sat by him and asked:
"Worried about Curly?"
"Of course I am, didn't you just hear me?" He asked with an exasperated tone.
"Then why don't you do something about it?" Cassie insisted.
"Because it's not that simple!" He replied.
"Why not?"
At this moment, Peter finally looked back at Cassie, his face in blank confusion. She was playing dumb because she wanted to hear him say it, and he knew it. And even if she didn't have the time to get the answer out of him now, the subject had been unleashed and it wouldn't be done until she got some answers.

Damian

Damian's eyes lighted up upon seeing the look on Sonora's eyes. "Don't have to ask twice!" He said while he used on hend to lean atop her, stealing a passionate kiss while he unbuttoned his shirt with the other. Considering Sonora's shy demeanor, he expected her to be tamer than most girls he'd been with, but that's something they could work out together in due time... Or so he thought.
What happens next is left to the reader's imagination.

Gamora's nose began to bleed as she saw Wayne's face. That scar was the main thing that attracted him to her. She blushed beet red, and walked up to Wayne, and leaned on him, looking at him with her uncovered eye, and said seductively, "Hey there sexy, where have you been all my life?" She had lost all control as her infatuation took control. She wanted this man, and she wanted him now. Oakris watched, terrified of her Master's sudden behavior.

Magnus sighed, and gets up. "We have wasted enough time. We need to move. And we need to move now." He said firmly, and gave the group a look that meant business. "Cassie... Curly. I expect you to be mature about this, and leave the man alone until we get to Astera. Am I clear?" He scowled at the two, and then at the others. The scowl meant he was not messing around, and will get angry if he is ignored. CapRock CapRock Lord0fFate Lord0fFate nimona nimona Demonhunter Demonhunter

Shortly after taking off his helmet he suddenly felt gamora leaning on him in which surprised him in a manner that he couldn't explain where even more so to his astonishment were the words she so intently and blatantly spoke were causing his heart to beat like a war drum and after comprehending the suddenness he could barely speak as he himself turned red in the face.

Agent Nevada

Wha-What?! I-I!?! W-Wait-t!
T-Tha-nks!?

The agent staggers back a little looking up at gamora with his eye's intently locked on hers not noticing the blood coming from her nose and in the moment of time his heart skipped a few beats.

A.I. Deta

Thinking: Holy shit and I thought we could pick up chicks by driving around in a tank but this totally tops it off!

Talking out loud: Congratulations, you've deep fried his brain.

The A.I. spoke jokingly but still amazed at what happened.
But in the mean time Lovecraft heeded Magnus's request
but at the same time he stood up looking down at curly
with a looming look of ghastly contempt but after a heavey breathe of exhaling his sollum face turned to a slight smile where he patted curly's head in a friendly manner.

H.P. Lovecraft

I appreciate your courage and audacity to stand up opposing me, as much as I did once to others in my lifetime. It will carry you far, don't let that waver, but choose your battles wisely, all that is not dead can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die.

The man picks up his book closing it slowly and politely makes his way out of the room to wait for the others.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers CapRock CapRock
nimona nimona

curly
after hearing magnus's request and lovecrafts response you nod in response and turned to lovecraft and said "i didnt mean any disrespect by what i said to you mr... livecoft? Ill be honest i didnt actually catch your name the first time, i was just trying to lighten ya up. And your welcome, though you dont seem that threatening so i dont know why youd have a hard time gaving peolle stand up to you. So... all that esoteric stuff... was that you being all mystic and stuff about your semblance? So what can you do with it? And i would like to see a glimpse of that stuff about the universe you talked about earlier." You say this with a sheepish smile on your face as you walk out the tent beside him

shaa
Still watching cirno while waiting on the others.

yukari
after seeing curly resolve stuff boringly cause of magnus you get up and turn to peter. You peck him on the cheek before grabbing your yakumo and pulling him towards the camp exit

Cassie

“Now isn’t that a fun sight!” Cassie said while she saw Gamora react to Agentt Nevada’s face. She turned to Oakris and playfully said:
“Get a hold of your partner until we’re done with our mission, will you?” Though Magnus shouted Cassie’s name, she hardly believed she was at fault for anything there and was named only so she wouldn’t be left out,so she strapped up her gear and replied firmly:
“Yes, sir! The sooner we put down the poor fellow, the better. Should we set up a plan?”

Peter

Peter was caught completely off guard by Magnus’ rant; even if his name wasn’t called, he knew he was to blame for the whole situation too. And as if that wasn’t enough of a surprise, Yukari went up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek out of the damn blue. He jumped slightly and clumsinly said: “T-thanks!“
Peter was still thinking about the moment while he readied his equipment: Given this was a tough fight, he was carrying Avalanche and both his new weapons with him. He climbed on his (still pink) sports bike and said:
“Hop on, Yukari! Let’s talk on our way there.” He started the bike’s roaring engine and started to ride alognside the group, keeping the bare minimum speed to avoid falling to the side so he wouldn’t get ahead of them. He glanced at Yukari and said softly: “Listen, that which you just did to me... It’s a kiss.”
His hands were shaking at the bike’s grips. How could he explain love to her? His talk with Cassie was still fresh on his mind. Why didn’t he just tell her he was in love with Curly? Was he... Doubting his own feelings for her? “To kiss someome means you want to spend the rest of your life with them, understand? It’s not something you can take lightly.”
It was a horrible explanation and in an even worse situation, but for now it would have to do. Imagine if she kept kissing him like that! Others might think she saw him as more than just a friend.

"Who do I look like, the Handler?" Oakris said as she looked around. "That sounds like a mad nergigante!" She said as her ears twitched with the angry roar of Mog, their target. "He is really mad! We need to be careful!"

"It does sound pissed... Maybe it is fighting another elder dragon...?" Gamora said said as she shook her head, and regained focus, and noticed the blood trickling down her nose. She wiped the blood off, and sighed. "Let's move. We can think of a plan later." Gamora said as she led the way to the fight, right into Nergigante's area, where it was an open area with a small ledge, and had an entrance into a crystallized lair.

Magnus was glad to have gotten everyone focused again, and followed the young huntress. She really was mature for how young she was, and gave her credit for it. "Cassie.... Try not to burst into flames out of anger this time... Alright? If you can, do a controlled burst." He added.

As Mog finished his prey, the wounded Teostra from their previous bout, he began to devour the fresh kill, when suddenly he sniffs the air. "She is here.... The little birdie has landed." He said, as he recognized Yukari's scent. "And they are coming to me. Good, I could use a light snack." He said with a chuckle.

CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate (it's been a while since you posted, have you lost interest? Demonhunter Demonhunter )

After receiving orders from Magnus the agent snaps back into his formal militaristic compusure he stands up grabs his DMR then reaches out to put his helmet back on while doing so the visor re-polarized into its silver state giving the agent again his empty and lifeless look.

A.I. Deta

Haha! You my friend are a natural, seriously, take a look at what's before you, they say girls can't ejaculate but guess what!

The agent inserts a magazine into the DMR priming it for battle ready use while scoffing at the immature A.I.

Agent Nevada

Deta that is our team leader, what just happened was only no more than a fluke, were you honestly think- Y'know shut the hell up and run radar scans over the perimeter! Jeesh, we have a mission at hand to complete now lets not let our minds waver from that... I don't feel like becoming space marine jerky.

A.I. Deta

Aye Aye Sir yes sir! Think about the mission...
Now I'am getting a boner, for murder!

Agent Nevada

Just be quiet...

The agent and his A.I. move out with the entirety of the team while cautiously survailing the landscape.
Though as much as the agent would like to deny what happened between him and gamora as coincidence he did feel some attraction to her that he couldn't explain.

Meanwhile...
After listening to curly the man looks toward her in a calm manner with a humble expression.

H.P. Lovecraft

Lovecraft is my surname.
You're naive personality is your innocence, your lust for knowledge intrigues you.
Your talk of semblances do not apply to me...
My power comes from the forbidden knowledge of the universe.

The man looks to his book and rubs the cover of it.

It's not meant for unwary eye's so to speak, why am I so clandestine you ask? Because for anyone who wishes to know will be trapped in the psychological terror that the universe beholds.
In reality I'am likewise dead, have been for the past six hundred or so years. Oh how the foul clutches of the afterlife vexed me, where then I had saw all that had been hidden from mankind's pathetic lives, more or less had they blinded themselves from seeing it, there was I not consumed but revered.
But if you wish to see... Perhaps someday, someday will I show you... But until then.

The man politely excuses himself to following the rest of the group.

curly
After the very surprising reveal that lovecraft is a zombie, curly thought for a seconed then decided that shes seen wierder from her Memories and flies up to catch up with lovecraft and said "so... ignoring the fact that your a zombie, if you have that power, have you seen a soul before? Like not a persons aura or semblance but there actual soul? and if so can you look at mine? Ive always wondered if my artificial nature made my soul diffrent then other peoples soul more then the reguler diffrence between people, just kinda curious" as curly says this she retrieves her rifle from her suitcase and readys it for the upcoming battle.

shaa
After seeing the others come out shaa got cirno as she finished off her opponent and the two started off with the group, cirno boasting as usual and shaa readying his blades.

yukari
after peters explanation on kissing you thought it over, and looked at that gealing in your gut and after a bit realized it was love... maybe, but your willing to see if it is "well then, i guess ill be doing this then..." as she finished saying this yukari took the bike handlesin one hand and used the other to turn peters face towards her as she kissed him on the lips quickly before letting him go, not wanting peter to crash this thing.

Cassie

"Of course, Magnus! I've been training these last couple days, you know."

The Nergigante. One of the fearsomest creatures in all of the New World, known to prey on other Elder Dragons like it's nothing. Cassie herself had never brought one down; she had at best taken a part or two and then retreated, as fighting one by yourself was night impossible. She was trembling, alright, but also sporting a smile in her face. That was the old Cassie she was talking about. She felt much stronger and, most importantly, she now had friends she could trust.
"Listen up, folks!" Cassie shouted, directing herself to the huntsmen from Remnant and Nevada. "You need to go for his head, horns, front legs, wings and tail. When you hurt this monster, he'll form spikes on top of the wound. We can't let those things there for long, alright? Let's do this!"

Peter

Peter stared in shock as Yukari performed her wild manuever, almost crashing the bike while he tried to process what just happened. He hunched over the bike a bit more and accelerated it, hoping no one could see his face blushing violently. I guess it wasn't so bad... For a first kiss. His heart was thumping so strongly one could feel it from touching his back as both Curly and Yukari circled through his mind. This is not the time, Peter! Focus on the fight, you'll figure it out later.

As the Nergigante finally showed up in front of the group, it immedeately targeted Peter and Yukari, leaping into them with his claws forward. Peter pointed forward with his right hand, which was wearing Avalanche, and threw stone stakes into the floor in front of them, building a cover; the Nergigante broke through but it halted his movement just enough for them to circle the bike to the right.
"You're now going to say 'your measily tricks are laughable!" Cassie shouted. She wasn't sure what got to her but she felt it had something to do with a Curly gift. Sure enough, the Nergigante said:
"Your measily tricks are laughable! What!?"
Before the Elder Dragon could turn backwards, however, an entire steamroller fell on his head; he shook it off but didn't realize that a small kinsect had been left on his face. Cassie approached the creature and let loose her hellpike; the fire Dust ignited once a second, pushing the spearhead back and forth and grazing his head each time. But the Nergigante would have none of that; he stood on his hind legs and went down with all his power, sending Cassie away. Her aura protected her from any serious wounds.
"Hey, spiky boy! Over here!" As Peter approached with the bike he used Avalanche again to form a stone ramp and jumped towards the Elder dragon, hitting a direct punch with Giant Fist Avalanche on his horns. A large crack followed as the horn became damaged, but not destroyed, and the Nergigante howled, pushing back any agressors without Soundproof.

Mog did not like this onslaught one bit, as spikes immediately grew. Gamora crossed her dual blades together, and became filled with demon energy as her stamina was being sapped. "This is for my mom!!" Gamora shouted as she ran towards the Nergigante, spinning at the tail, and landing 5 hits. "This is for my father!" She ran got up a small ledge, and jumped off, spinngin like a saw blade up the Nergigante's back, slicing through his thick hide, followed by spikes growing. "And this...! Is for Faville!!!" She exclaimed as she started her Demon dance on Mog's forearm, knocking it over. With this onslaught of rage and demonic fury, she felt empowered, and canceled her demon mode, now in Arch Demon mode. "Oakris! Use your drumbeat! We need a boost!"

"Nya! On it meowster!" Oakris exclaimed as she pulled out a drum out of her pouch, and started to dance on it, making mewsic as she moved. The entire group felt a surge of energy as she finished her beat, increasing the team's attack power.

Magnus moved in to the face, landing one single punch, breaking a horn off with the blast of his ballistic fist. Mog roared in pain as he was knocked back.

Mog gets up, spikes formed all over his body. He roars angrily, and fly up into the air. He then dove down, and slammed his arm into the ground, sending shrapnel in all directions. Once the dust settled, Mog was in his humanoid form. "I GROW TIRED OF THIS!!! MY FIGHT IS WITH THE BIRDIE!!!" he exclaimed, glaring at Yukari. "TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE, CREATURE OF DARKNESS!! YOUR REIGN ENDS NOW!!!" He flew into the air, and dove at Yukari.

CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Meanwhile...
The man stays his distance pondering and analyising the physique charistics of the creature before him.

H.P. Lovecraft

How fascinating, mortals facing themselves at the likeness of their demise... How... Peculiar...

The man pushes his glasses back up his nose as he finds cover behind a tree where he opens his book turning a couple pages before he hovers his hand over the pages as he chants a mysterious and forgotten language where a mystical red and purple energy manifests around him.

H.P. Lovecraft

'Ai ch' fm'latgh hafh'drn shugg sll'ha Cthuga! (8×)
Goka gotha vulgtlagln wgah'n uln Cthuga! (4×)
Y'hah uaaah! (2×)
YAAAAGGGHHH!!!

The man's eyes form to the color of pitch black, he step out from behind the tree raising his arm towards the beast while book in his other comenses a small firey vortex to manifest shooting out streams of roaring schorches of flames bombaring the side of mog preventing yukari from being crushed, not enough to kill him but enough to fatally injure him.

After confronting the beast that later took human form as the group commences to deal out hits the agent took cover behind a larger boulder taking aim upon the creature after witnessing the devisating power dealt from lovecraft. Even after watching gamora he couldn't shake the sight she displayed pertaining to her physical capabilities, why am I finding myself intrigued by her elegance, wait what!? he thought to himself.

Agent Nevada

Damn, I'm in a tight spot!
Deta! run analysis on this thing asap!

A.I. Deta

Alright running analysis...
Its hostile intentions are not directed towards you, maybe we can catch it off guard.

The agent raises his rifle aiming down towards the head of of mog placing three well placed shots.

K'bang-BANG! K'Baaaang!

The bullets whistle through the air richocheting off the tough hide.
The agent crouches down lowering his DMR as the smoke exits the barrel of the rifle.

Agent Nevada

Oh you've gotta be shitting me...
Deta!!

A.I. Deta

Oh yes how could have I not noticed...
The hide of this creature is resistant against our technology, like projectile fire arms and etc.

Agent Nevada

Well ain't that a bitch...
Deta...

A.I. Deta

Yeah?

Agent Nevada

Ever wonder why were here?

A.I. Deta

That's one of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it, why are we here?

Agent Nevada

No! I mean why are we here hiding behind this well placed boulder in the middle of a jungle when we could be out there kicking ass?

The agent hops on top of the boulder gazing intently at mog with a motionless and empty look while holstering his rifle on his back.

A.I. Deta

So much for not wanting to become space marine jerky "Hey come and eat me I'am sooo delicious!" Are you out of your mind agent nevada sir?!

Agent Nevada

As sarge always said... Today is a good day to die, and Deta.. I hope you brought your wallet, because rent in hell is paid in advanced!! And as a bonus, I'm putting you in charge of CONFETTI!

A.I. Deta

Are you seriously thinking about- Y'know what!?
My Logical Data Analysis Sector indicates that would be highly unlikely... And my Bull Shit Meter Agrees!

The agent grasps the hilt of the energy sword from his side and positions himself in a combative stance as he unleashes the blades of the energy sword as it crackles with blue plasma energy.

Agent Nevada

Oh yeah...

The agent says as he gets sudden of rush of addrenaline when he looks at the glistening edges of the blade, hopping down from the boulder looking towards mog.

Agent Nevada

Hey! You, wanna have a taste of somespace marine jerky!?
Come and get it, limited time offer one and only!

The agent shouts out pointing towards mog.

The A.I. automatically runs a motion and movement tracking program that allows the agent to pre-determine well ahead of time to give warning of sudden changes of hostile maneuvers so that he may dodge incoming attacks

A.I Deta

Son of a bitch...

The A.I. speaks with contempt and stresses the safety of himself and the agent.
CapRock CapRock @ Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

curly
After having your request for lovecraft to view your soul be denied by the nergigante you aim your rifle towards it and after it takes it's humanoid form, took a shot at his head and...
[Combat roll curly: 69 +5(the one who was all) +5(the ones who pierced there wag to the heavens) +10(the one who wanted to save a little girl) +20(equipment) +2(the one who killed a god) +5(the one who was determined) +8(the one who wanted to save a little girl) = 114]
[Combat roll nergigante: 49 +10(elder dragon) +20(elder dragon killer) -10(surprise attacked) -20(distracted) = 49]
It him right in the chest, leaving a good sized wound though it was already being covered in spikes.
shaa
Once the others had attacked, you summoned...
[Summon roll:6 suika]
[Suika unavailable retrying]
[Summon roll:4 daiyousei]
Daiyousei who you had go and restrain the nergigante while cirno froze its feet to the ground and you went and barraged its tail.

yukari
As the nergigante charged you, all you had to say to it was "fuck you~" before using your gaps to move yourself outbof the way and along with the others you struck, first by dropping rocks ftom above on the nergigante through your gaps, then you blasted it with your rifle before taking the steam roller from nowhere through your gap and dropped it back on the nergigante along with another bolder

Last edited:
Peter

Peter watched in awe as he saw the full force of the team overwhelm the Mog in a matter of seconds, ending with Yukari leaving him buried under a mountain of rocks and a steamroller. He carefully walked in closer while saying:
"...Is it over yet?"
A moment of silence followed his question, then a loud scream came from inside the rubble; all the rocks were broken into pebbles and sent flying and the Mog appeared once again, seeming to have only grown more mad from the wounds inflicted on him.
"I guess I spoke too soon. You listen up, you crazy monster! If pick a fight with Yukari, you're picking a fight with all of us!"
As he said that, Peter pulled out his Dragon's Lick and made his way to the Mog.

Cassie

Cassie lifted herself up after having been thrown away by the Nergigante. The others were already giving their very best to try and stop that mosnter, and yet, it still dared to stand like that! She wouldn't have it. As she made her way back into the fray her very steps were scortching the ground she stood on and little bursts of fire erupted near her. She also called back her Kinsect, gaining herself a damage boost. The Mog was fighting Nevada and Peter when she reached them, thrusting at full force with her pike; the mog merely extended his bare hand and stopped the blade dead on its tracks.
But Cassie hadn't had enough yet as she let go off her weapon and ducked into her foe, ending up face to face with him. She then held up her hand and emitted a burst of concentrated flames from it, hitting the Nergigante directly and launching him straight up. Peter followed her lead and used his weapon's Dust ignition to launch himself up into the air, swinging downwards at the Elder Dragon to bring it back down to earth with a slam. When the Mog got back up again, he wasn't much more wounded, but he did lose most of his spikes.
"Let's keep it up people!" Cassie yelled. "We can do this!"

Mog had not seen a force this great before, and he was getting weaker and weaker, but that is not going to stop him from absolutely maiming yukari. Mog got up, grunting from the pain, and He roared as loud as he could, took to the air, and slamming his arm down on thr ground, launching small chunks of land at the group. "YOU ARE A THREAT TO THIS WORLD!! I AM GOING TO ENJOY TAKING YOUR POWER, AND USE IT TO CLEANSE THIS LAND, LITTLE BIRD!!!!" Mog yelled, his voice echoing throughout the area. He then charged Yukari one last time, his spikes growing back.

Gamora put on her Rocksteady mantle, and activated her Demon mode, and spun towards Mog, slashing his legs, tripping him. "Not if I can help it, murderer!" She exclaimed as Mog turned to her, and snarled. "Looks like Dad missed one of those pathetic farmers..... Time to finish the job, after I eat the bird." Mog said as he got up, and faced Yukari, and charged once more. Gamora's eyes widened at the Elder Dragon's words, and grew the angriest she had every been her entire life. "This just got personal.....! I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEART OUT, AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT, MONSTER!!!! STAND AND FIGHT ME, LIKE YOUR WEAK FATHER COULD NOT AGAINST FOUR OF THE BEST HUNTERS!!!" Gamora shouted out of her own fury as Mog stopped, and turned around, and charged the Wyverian huntress, furious at this point.

Oakris blow on a Coral Horn, and gave the entire team a defense buff, giving the feeling of the skin hardening. "Be careful Meowster!!"

Magnus could not believe that Gamora would challenge Mog like she did, and charged in, only to be knocked away by the angry savage. "She is going to get killed....! Cassie!! Stop him!" He ordered as he got up. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

As the agent saw that he was completely ignored by mog he felt foolish in his tried efforts,
but then as mog began demostrating such rage beginning to charge at this women he felt
dearly for he felt an overwhelming sense of the utmost urgency as his blood rate increased
to take supreme action reverting him back to his freelancer training.

Agent Nevada

Thinking: No, this isnt the way its going to be... not on my watch...

Outloud: Deta...

A.I. Deta

What program shall I run?

Agent Nevada

ALL OF THEM!!!

A.I. Deta

!!!!

The agent shouted as the flustered A.I. with utmost haste started running every program
in his armored suit that increased his surrounding awarness, speed, overshields and well
as other boosts that enhanced his physical capabilities.

After suddenly being enthralled with his deadly composure the agent with sword in hand
dashes towards mog from behind skipping across atop of two boulders hopping unto a
leaning tree sprinting up it with his full might of determination leaping into the air reaching
designated striking height where in the gravest of moments right before mog had reached
Gamora the agent comes plummeting down thrusting the plasma blades through his back
peircing through and out of the chest tearing and searing what little tissue there was near
the impalement.

And as the agent holds unto the back of mog after fataly wounding the foul beast he
slowly leans over and whispers into his ear with a hollow and solom tone.

Agent Nevada

If I'am stronger than you... and if I'am faster than you... then I can kill you,
can you taste the irony in that, bitch?

The agent performs a backflip off from mog's back landing clean unto his feet stepping a couple meters back
re-equiping his rifle as he glances over to yukari motioning her with his head to finishing him off in the weakend state
that mog has befell in.
Agent Nevada

H.P. Lovecraft

O-Oh.. dear..

As the man stood his distance from the battle after putting in his fair share
he closes his book coming to his conciousness right before he falls to his knee's
passing out landing right on his face from the immense exhaustion he forwarded himself to.

Last edited:
BACK IN VALE
Clifford had just gotten out of one if his classes, and headed to the dining hall, for it was lunch time. With everyone gathering to eat, strangely enough, The boy was not hungry. He sat next to Yang of Team RWBY, as they ate. "You guys hear of the stuff going on lately?" Yang asked as she shoved a piece of chicken into her mouth. "Not really sis, what's been going on?" "Well... Apparently there have been murders.... The victims are members of the White Fang...." Weiss was a bit surprised by this, she and her family had bad experiences with the group, but to hear that their members were being killed, was a bit of a shocker. "Anything else?" She asked inquisitively. "Yeah! The killer must have used something really sharp, because there were missing parts on the bodies. Heads, arms, legs. And the cuts were really clean, like a surgeon cut them off!" Yang looked at her team, who were a bit disgusted with the detail, while blake scowled as usual, and said nothing. "Who do you think is doing this?" Ruby asked as yang shook her head. "Dunno, but who ever it is, really has a beef with them. And they must be really good at it too." Clifford did not like this one bit, if they found out that he.... No. They won't find out, he was sure of it.

"What do you think of this, Cliff?" Yang asked with her usual dopey smile, and snapping Clifford to reality. "I.... I don't want to talk about it.... Oh, would you look at the time! Gotta go!" Clifford dashed out of the dining hall, raising red flags to the team. "Something's wrong..... He normally likes to eat with us... YAH!!" Weiss smacked ruby on the back of her head. "No, you dunce! It's obvious Clifford is hiding something!" Yang had not thought of that, and neither did blake. "Think about it, He has not eaten with us for the past few days, His clothes have small tears in them, and he has been keeping to himself. He is hiding something!" Weiss said as she crosseid her arms. "There could be something he is going through that he is not wanting to tell us.... Or he could be going through a phase." Blake interjected as yang got up, and shook her head. "I'll talk to him... Maybe he will tell me what's on his mind." Yang said as she walked out of the room, and went to find Clifford. Eventually, she came across his room, and knocked on the door. "Cliff? You in there, buddy?" The door opened, and a clifford looked through the crack of the door. "Yang...? Wh... What brings you around here?" "Cliff... Something's going on with you.... And I want to know what it is that is bothering you." Clifford's heart began to race as he stuffed a piece of a shirt from a White Fang shirt into his back pocket. "Nothing is going on.... I am fine." "Clifford... You are not making this easy on me.... I just want to talk, That's all." Clifford opens the door all the way, with a very nervous and afraid Odogaron Faunus looking at her. Clifford then gestures for her to go in. Yang enters, and sat on his bed, with clifford sitting as well. "What's going on? You have not eaten with us the past few days, you are alone all the time, and you have rips in your clothes, what are you not wanting to tell us..?"

"I.... It's not that simple... Yang." "What do you mean?" Clifford sighed, and shook his head. "Yang.... I need you to promise me that you will not tell anyone else.... Please..." Clifford said as he grabbed out the cloth from his pocket, and handed it to yang, who was confused. "What's this?" She took the cloth, and saw the white fang symbol on it. "I.... I.... I am the one.... I am the one who did it to them." He said in a regretful tone. "I couldn't stop it.... I just couldn't..... I get so angry when I see one... That I have to take it out on them...." Yang gasped as she heard this, she could not believe that her friend had so much anger towards the White Fang. "Why...? Why are you so mad at them?" "They... They took me away from my mother, when she was not looking. They used me to hurt innocent people... And they hurt me with a necklace that hurts when I do not do what they wanted.... And that was before I became..... This..." He gestured to himself in his human form. "Cliff.... I had no idea..... I had no idea you went through that much." Clifford began to cry quietly, and rubbed his eyes. "I don't know what to do.... I don't know who I should go to for help...." Yang hugged the boy, and started to cry with him. "I promise not to tell them.. And I will try to help you."

Little did they know that Weiss and Blake were listening to the conversation, and will talk to yang about it later, and then confront clifford as well.

Last edited:
curly
After seeing the nergigante get back up from the blows from all of you, you startedto run and circle it while fire as fast as you can managing about 6 shots before hiding behind cover
[No aim penalty: bonuses dont take effect]
[Shot 1 roll: 45 fail]
[Shot 2 roll: 86 success]
[Shot 3 roll: 82 success]
[Shot 4 roll: 74 fail]
[Shot 5 roll: 59 fail]
[Shot 6 roll: 93 success]
Only three of the shots hit with a forth one grazing but as you finish the sixth shot you dive behind cover and wait. After doinng that you feel one of your Memories strengthen.
[Memory: towptwtth gained 25% to next level.]
[Memory: towptwtth rises to lv:3]

shaa
After seeing the nergigante shakr off the attack you guide daiyousei (who will be refered to as dai from here) and cirno to focus on holding down the nergigante with there plants and ice and iteork for a bit while curly takes pot shots at it but after she takes cover it escapes there bounds and knocks cirno out and kills dai. Then it turns to yukari.

yukari
While cirno and one of shaas summons held down the nergigante you tried you best to manipulate the boundaries between freedom and entrapment but you were not skilled enough as the nergigante broke free and charged you, gutting you before you could react have had most of your concentration on your task. But during those moments you feel something. It feels like... you. But diffrent, more experienced, mature, older...
[S__len __m_ry: _he ___ w_o co_____le_ bo______s]
And you could feel it strengthen now, trying to keep you alive... and dammit you wont die! You fought death once before and won dammit! And now your stronger, and you have a better cause to live for! For peter!

...far, far away gomon gazes upon the soul trying to resist going here... you look at her and decide to help a little, as thanks to the lot of them for freeing you, now back to that impersonator, the child of Nyarlathotep you belive...

Back with yukari, you felt a power grow in you and in a flash of light that pushes the nergigante back you feel your self heal and change along with your clothes. Your hair gains a few small streaks of blonde as your veins of purple dissipate and you skin gains a peachy complexion. You feel your wings retract but you know that you can still fly without them though your not sure how, and finally you see your outfit change to this. As the light fades you look at the nergigante and glex your new strength, and before it stabilizes you use it to manipulate the boundries of dimensions and time to summon an allie, your first self which charges out of your gap pulling with it the nergigante back into the gap leading to its world begore it closed. As it closes you feel your power stabilize at a weaker level as you pass out.

Peter

"Yukari!"
Peter screamed at the top of his lungs when he saw Yukari getting hit by the Mog, then relieved surprised to see her come back. She was a bit different this time... And, he realized with a gulp, even prettier as she confidently made the Mog disappear and promptly passed out. Petter rushed down to her in worry as he went to check her vitals.
"...She's fine, guys!" Peter said, letting himself a relieved sight. The fight was over. The Mog was stopped. But our team's problems... Those are far from over.

Cassie

After the fight, the group headed up to the avanced camp just up the hill to have a nice congratulatory meal. She was gobbling on her food like a maniac to get her aura back up until she notied Peter was eating all on his own, sitting away from the group in hhis little aura of somber thought. She decided she would have none of that and proceeded to seat right in front of him.
"Watch out, you're gonna choke on all that melancholy." Cassie warned. "And I'm gonna be the only one close enough to Heimlich you."
"Heh." He chuckled as he pictured the scene. "Don't worry, Cassie. I just didn't want to pull the team down with me acting moody."
"But I do worry, Peter." She insisted, putting her plate down and waiting until Peter did the same and looked at her. "Ever since we banded, I don't think I've ever seen you complain about a single problem of yours. It's all been sunshine and rainbows, all the time."
"I have my own problems." He added dryly. "I just don't like whining about them."
"But... You gotta! At least some times" Cassie said. "How are you going to fix your problems if you can't even admit them to us?" Peter didn't answer and was about to resume eating, but Cassie stopped his hand. "Hey, pay attention! It's just you and me here, let's take this chance. Tell me what's on your mind right now." Despite her saying that, Cassie had a pretty good hunch at what it could be. After a long pause, Peter confirmed her expectations by mumbling:
"Well, it's Yukari. No, scratch that - it's me, it's always me." He took a moment to gauge her reaction. Cassie didn't flinch and he continued: "I've always had a thing for Curly, ever since I met her at Beacon, but I never had the courage to take the first step. When I first met Yukari, I just wanted to make sure she was treated right and now she's getting my feelings all mixed up and now... Well, now I'm not even sure if I was ever in love with any of them to begin with." He left out a sight as a massive weight got off his chest. "There, I said it. Happy now?"
"Oh, you silly you." Cassie chuckled. "How about worrying about your happyness for a change? Because all I see in this whole situation is a girl who just wants to make the boy she likes happy and a boy who's too much of a martyr to let her do it." She got up, took her plate and gave him a pat on the back. "But hey, at least you opened up a bit! Now put yourself toegether and come join us when you're ready. It's not complete without you!"
As Peter sit in his place, dumb-founded, Cassie went back to her spot with the smirk of a job well done on her face.

Damian

I can believe I said it
too!
Damian finished buttoning his shirt with hands cold as death, yet still seating. His back wanted to kill him as well, but that was a different matter. How could I have blurted out that I love her like that? Do I even know what's love anymore? He shook those grim thoughts out of his head and got back up. Regardless of his thoughts about it, he would keep making his girl happy for as long as he could. He owed her that much. He held out his hand and said:
"Let's hurry up and make our way back to the camp, love. Your friends are probably expecting us."
Yes, us. You're part of your own family now, you little Rascal. And how will you tell your uncle about it? Nagged a little voice in his head. It didn't keep him from smiling to Sonora, though.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Lord0fFate Lord0fFate nimona nimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back