• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sonora had found herself at what was left of the Workshop, and sat down next to a mannequin laying on the ground, and put her head between her legs, and silently cried. She felt so many emotions flowing in her mind, sadness, anger, etc.
"Why did I do that...? Now he is going to hate me..." She wanted to just hide away, and fade off. She has been through this many times before, but unlike Damian, the guys she was attracted to bullied her relentlessly, and often pulled on her tail and ears. It wasn't attention she was looking for, she wanted a man to make her happy, to make memories with.

She began to relive those times where she confessed her feelings for a boy, only to be laughed at and insulted, right in front of her team. Every time it happened, it hurt less and less, but the emotional overload was still the same. "I... I just want to be with a nice man... Is that too much to ask? Am I being too selfish...?" She hated being a Faunus, purely because of the stigma and all of the hate she gets. And it wasn't even her fault she was born this way. "Why did you make me? Why did you put me through this crappy life?" Her thigh high socks starting to become wet from her tears as she tried to regain her compsure. CapRock CapRock

Damian

A tall and lone figure walked around the ruins of Astera. He walked carefully, his head pending down heavy with guilt and doubts, in a way he hadn't done for a while. Damian Sterling, running after a woman because of love? His colleagues at the bar would have laughed at him if they saw him right now.
Upon seeing Sonora sitting alone and sobbing her heart out, however, Damian was reminded why he was doing this. Even like this, she still looks like the prettiest little thing that's ever shown up in my life. He silently walked up to her and sat by her side, then opened his vest and came up with a handkerchief that has a stylized S on it, offering it up for Sonora.
"Here you go. A pretty lady like you shouldn't ever be left crying like this." After a brief pause, he looked her straight in the eyes and said, his voice soft and weak: "I'm sorry."
Those words meant a lot to him. It apologized to her for making promises he didn't intend to keep at first. For being rude to her despite how much she valued him. For trying to run away for his own selfish reasons. And, most of all, he was apologizing in advance, should his fears concerning the relationship he was about to start ever became true.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Damian

A tall and lone figure walked around the ruins of Astera. He walked carefully, his head pending down heavy with guilt and doubts, in a way he hadn't done for a while. Damian Sterling, running after a woman because of love? His colleagues at the bar would have laughed at him if they saw him right now.
Upon seeing Sonora sitting alone and sobbing her heart out, however, Damian was reminded why he was doing this. Even like this, she still looks like the prettiest little thing that's ever shown up in my life. He silently walked up to her and sat by her side, then opened his vest and came up with a handkerchief that has a stylized S on it, offering it up for Sonora.
"Here you go. A pretty lady like you shouldn't ever be left crying like this." After a brief pause, he looked her straight in the eyes and said, his voice soft and weak: "I'm sorry."
Those words meant a lot to him. It apologized to her for making promises he didn't intend to keep at first. For being rude to her despite how much she valued him. For trying to run away for his own selfish reasons. And, most of all, he was apologizing in advance, should his fears concerning the relationship he was about to start ever became true.

Sonora looked to her side, and saw Damian offering her a handkerchief. She took it, and wiped her face with it. "Th... Thank you...." She said as she sniffles. She then heard Damian apologise to her, and her ears drooped down. "N... No. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for what I did... I was tired of being rejected.... So I just.... Acted without thinking." She wanted to rest her head on his shoulder, but she wasn't sure of anything anymore. She did not know what else to say, and just looked at him with her saddened eyes.

Last edited:
Damian

Damian kept staring at Sonora as she apologized back to him. He realized she was losing her conviction quickly, and if he didn't do something about it, it might be for good. Why was it so hard for him make the first move now, out of all times?
"No, Sonora, stop apologizing. You owe me nothing... But I guess I owe you an explanation." A million words came through Damian's mind at that moment, but thanks to his previous experiences he knew just the right ones to pick. "I wasn't reluctant for the reasons you think. You've been through a lot because of these, haven't you?" While he said that, Damian reached for her wold ear with his hand and gently carressed it. "Well, to me, they're your beauty spots." His hand masterfully slid from her ears to her nape as his face leaned in closer, bit by bit, with eyes half-shut. "And from now on, I won't ever let you think differently." As he said that, he finished pulling Sonora in and kissed her.

Damian

Damian kept staring at Sonora as she apologized back to him. He realized she was losing her conviction quickly, and if he didn't do something about it, it might be for good. Why was it so hard for him make the first move now, out of all times?
"No, Sonora, stop apologizing. You owe me nothing... But I guess I owe you an explanation." A million words came through Damian's mind at that moment, but thanks to his previous experiences he knew just the right ones to pick. "I wasn't reluctant for the reasons you think. You've been through a lot because of these, haven't you?" While he said that, Damian reached for her wold ear with his hand and gently carressed it. "Well, to me, they're your beauty spots." His hand masterfully slid from her ears to her nape as his face leaned in closer, bit by bit, with eyes half-shut. "And from now on, I won't ever let you think differently." As he said that, he finished pulling Sonora in and kissed her.

Before Sonora could reply to Damian, he kissed her. She could not believe it, her wish had been fulfilled. She began to blush, he tail wagging like crazy, and she hugged him as she kissed back. She felt as if she were in heaven, and an angel was right in front of her. After the kiss ended, she blushed to beet red. "Th... Thank you Damian...." She stopped, and looked as if she wanted to say something to him.

"I... I.... I love you..." she said as she leaned onto him, and cried not out of sadness, but happiness. However, this relationship will need some work to get off the ground.

curly
After giggleing at the sightof mom dealing a new and very ugly sword that cant seem to be held very well you turn to peter and answer "im pretty sure that i dont have much control on it and i dont mind besides i think this was caused by the big move i did where i ended up sending bits of my soul to you guys" after saying that you winder if you could have worded it better
shaa
After watching the elders leave you head back to help more with repairs

yukari
"Well, i guess i could do with some new clothes since all i have is this dress" you gesture to your badly damaged dress while repling to peters question and continue "besides that i dont really know"

Shortly after the portal formed the agent began to get brave and attempt one of the most reckless things he's ever done.

Agent Nevada
Deta, I gotta dumbass idea and I don't think you're gonna like it, Not. One. Bit.

A.I. Deta: Don't tell me that you're going to-
The cocky agent abrubtley cuts the A.I. off in mid senstence with no consideration to saftey advice.

Jump into an unstable portal with a likley chance of no return?! Haha! Yeah after all these years of mission impossible stunts we pulled off I thought you'd have the slightest bit of confidence in me!

A.I. Deta: Nevada are you mad!? this a bad idea!

Possibly!
The agent primes his rifle before suddenly sprinting into a jump through the portal and after such he lands on his feet unto a rocky plateue scanning the perimter and is greeted by the scenery of the unholy underworld.

Agent Nevada
Holy mother of god, now this is new!
Hey deta how's that signal, much clearer now eh, by the way, where the in the hell are we?

The agent is amazed by the decreped sight but is also respectfully unaware of the location but he is soon to realize that this perhaps was the worst desicion he's ever made as the portal closes shut from behind him.

A.I. Deta: Funny that you should ask considering the location is no other than hell itself and even worse the portal behind us just closed off! As for the signal yes I've got a clear connection, its just over that mountain range...

SON OF A BITCH!!!
The agent yells to top of his lungs echoing throughout the landscape.

A.I. Deta: I told you so...

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Demonhunter Demonhunter

Cassie

Cassie watched as Damian headed on to fix the situation with a satisfied expression. By then, the elders had already gone, leaving them back to where they were before all of it. She realized that Nevada had simply vanished as well, but assumed he headed off to solve some business. "Well then, that's enough for one day, right? i'll see you all tomorrow!"
Cassie then left the scene. Despite what she said, there was still one thing left for her to do on that day. She then headed for one of the few parts of Astera that happened to have survived all the destruction: the cemitery. Cassie headed towards a small tombstone at the very edge of it which read this:
Here lies Delfos
Lifelong companion of Cassie Sterling, killed in action
May his brave soul rest in peace.
"Hey, buddy." Cassie voice was unusually soft and emotional while she talked to the tombstone. She sat cross-legged right in front of it and imagined him climbing in her lap to talk, as they used to when he was alive. "It's been a while since we talked, hasn't it? So much has happened, too. I feel like a completely different person now; I finally made some new friends, just like you wanted me to. I guess..." She stopped a moment to sniffle, and realized there was a tear rolling down her eye. "I guess one could say I'm moving on from you. I'm here to say thank you. For keeping up with me when no one else would, even after..." The sniffle had now turned into a sob. "Even after you passed away, you listened to my thoughts and feelings so many times I lost count. I will never ever forget that. That is a promise."
Cassie got back up and cleaned the tears from her face. She was now smiling from ear to ear. She'd better get a good night sleep, or else she couldn't keep up with her friends tomorrow.

Peter

"Well then, we should go shopping when we go back in Vale!" Peter happily said to Yukari. He bid goodbye to Cassie and said: "ooh man, what a day. I guess we earned some rest, haven't we? We'll figure out what to do tomorrow."
Peter's notion of 'rest' was a bit different than most, however. He had a bunch of blueprints who needed to become reality, and from then on he wouldn't stop until that happened.

Damian

"L-love?" Damian asked while the blood rushed out of his face. Everything so far with Sonora had been so unusual that he actually felt like a little kid scared of screwing up. It was terrifying, but also thrilling for him, and as he saw her crying out of happiness, he couldn't help but smile himself. It was going to be a hard task, indeed, but he was determined to try his best. "Alright, honey, whatever you say." He got back up and offered a hand for her: "Now let's get back. Your friends and your dad must be worried about you." Damian was surprised by this new version of himself, and he couldn't help but wonder how long he could make it last for.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

"W... Would you mind... Carrying me...?" Sonora asked as she gets up with Damian's help. Though she did not expect him to say yes immediately, she wanted to see how he would react. Her tail was wagging, showing that she was as happy as can be. "And I am pretty sure my dad would not even be remotely worried about me... Afterall.... That was the first time I pinned anyone to a wall...." She said, stopping herself from going any further than that.

"Meowster.... Can we go to the Canteen?" Oakris asked as he stomach grumbled, and looked up at her master with her blue eyes.

"I'd tthought you would never ask. I am getting hungry too. Anyone want a bite to eat?! Maybe a bit of ale or any drink with it?!" Gamora shouted as the commander limped off with his grandson, to rest up, and await Zorah's decision.

Magnus heard the call for food and ale, and he could not help but smile. "Sure! I could try some of that ale of yours!" He said as he crossed his arms, and began to worry about Sonora. "Although... I do need to talk to damian, man to man..." He said, wanting to sit Damian down, and give him a father's message, of course, he has no intention to intimidate Damian at all, but to ask of something from damian. Although, it would be at a later time. Right now, he will sit with Damian, and Sonora, and have a drink with them
CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Demonhunter Demonhunter (we can go right to lunch, if you want)

curly
"Sure peter, and knowing your definition of reat your doing weapons stuff. Mind if i jojn? I wanna see how good this crystal we got earlyer is for a sword blade..." and so she and peter walked while talking shop.

yukari
"That would be a wonderful day" is your reply to peter before he and curly walk off talking about stuff that you cant understand so you head off to ask momorin where you guys are staying.

2 Days Later

After 2 days of rest, everything was calm, and business as usual for Team SSCP and co. Assisting with repairs, and going on expeditions for clues. However, Nergigante returns, with 3 new Elders with him. Vaal Hazak, an elder wearing rotting skin to cover his own, Kushala Daora, a Dragon with Metal Scales that controls the wind around it, and Kirin, in her humanoid form, which appeared to be a 20 year old girl. Her legs, equine in nature, and her horn glowing with an azure light, and her shiny white hair, glowing in the sunlight.

"You're here. Can't say I was expecting it." The commander said as he limped to the elders. "Good to see you again. Zorah Magdaros is really pleased with your decision to join forces." Nergigante shook the man's hand, and smiled. "Um... Nergi... Are you going to tell him?" Kirin asked as she nervously smiled. "Yes.... We need your help with a.... Savage.... He is in the Elder's Recess, and attacking anything he sees moving. We need him put down." Nergigante said as the commander looked at him inquisitively. "Why?" Nergigante shook his head. "He is getting stronger than even myself. With the numbers you have, and the armaments they have... It might work. And I need 2 of them to go with Kirin to the Highlands for an investigation. It seems our Grimm invaders are expanding... And we need to show them who they are dealing with." The commander nodded. "Well... This would be a good oppurtunity for Sonora and Damian to bond... I will see what they all think."

The commander limped over to the group in the Tradeyard, and cleared his throat. "Everyone, listen up, I am going to say this once. I need 2 of you to go with Kirin to the Coral Highlands for an investigation, while everyone else heads back to the Elder's Recess to take down a savage ancient.... I wasn't given any other details, So don't ask me." The commander said as he sighed. "I have decided for Sonora and Damian to go, because I feel they have the focus and drive to get us some answers we all have been searching for. Now, Prepare yourselves, and may the Sapphire Star light your way, Dismissed!"

Gamora had many questions, but shrugged them off as she dug through her item box for a weapon to use. She then pulled out the Tobi Kadachi Strikebow, which does a number on Nergigante, due to its Thunder Elemental capabilities. "Ready, Oakey?" Gamora asked as the felyne purred. "Nya! As ready as I will every be!"

"Did you hear that Damian, we are going to a new place together! And with a Kirin!" Her excitement knew no bounds at this moment, and could not wait to go. "Think of all the cool monsters we can find! Flying fish, Pretty birds... Ooh I cannot handle the suspense!" Sonora smiled like a kid in a candy store, then Kirin approached the two. "R... Ready to go? We got a 3 hour flight ahead of us." The Elder Dragon said as she nervously smiled.

Magnus could not help but smile, since it seemed things got better after she pinned him to the stack of boxes, and basically threatened him. "Children grow so fast... If only Sonora were here to see this. She would be proud of our little daughter." He muttered to himself. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Demonhunter Demonhunter (On second thought, we can have Calypso and Clifford waking up in the same room together, if you want.)

Long after two and a half rugged hours of traveling up a rocky mountain side the agent and his A.I. spot a large ruined stone castle with three levels and a stone peak added to its structure as it lays at the center of a scorched rocky barren landscape where no light has touched but only by the dark green and red haze over head the enterwined into a thunder head roaring over the forsaken castle ruins.

Agent Nevada

You have got to be kidding me, we came all this way to be greeted by partially destroyed piles of bricks?

A.I. Deta: Did I mention Satan's castle "steak house"
by any chance?

Real funny deta, I gotta feeling that I'am gonna regret this even more by the minute...

The agent uncomfortably shakes off the possible outcomes after a short trip down towards the ruins an unknown presence fills the stagnet air with every step taken, then within of ten meters of the large iron doorway before them, a menacing deep and loud voice echoes around them.

Gomon:
I've been long awaiting for you, Wayne McCloud

The agent friviously gets in a combat stance scanning the surounding area with his DMR locked and loaded.

Agent Nevada

Who's there!? Show yourself!
And how the hell do you know my name!? Tell me!
Deta what's your scanners read?!

A.I. Deta: I can't detect coordinates of the voice, my radar is going berserk! Hoeever from the neural emf scanners this entity has no aggressive intentions, it seems as if it wants to bargain?

Gomon:
Clever little companion you have there all the more the easier, allow me to introduce myself, I'am Gomon, ruler of hell and the underworld itself!
I will not show myself however, I've only to tell you that
it may come to your surprise that I've been watching you, wayne, for several years I've watched as you brought legions down to their firey demise single handedly, just then I saw opprotunity for my advantage as well as yours, and now I've finaly reached out and you accepted!

The flustered agent calms down enough to communicate as most wouldn't dare staying any longer.

Agent Nevada

W-what do you want?
And why did you lead me here and my friend here huh?

Gomon:
Hmm... Its what I will give to you that you wish, but only for a rather small task shall I bestow upon you and shall you come to except my offer only then will our agreement be set by the price of your soul if you fail to complete the task.
This task I offer you, should I have a million souls brought to me by the deeds of your hands to rebuild the fallen fortress before you.

A.I. Deta: Nevada, think this through, this is stupid don't get yourself stuck in a no win win situation.

The agent lowers his rifle as he is intrigued by this offer.

Agent Nevada

So what you're getting at is that if I bring you a million souls of my enemies I get a wish only if I should not complete the task given my soul will be yours for the taking. How can I trust you?

Gomon: None can, for the fear of the unknown is what separates you from anyone else, you seek what's hidden beyond the foggy horizon while others simply flee from what they believe to be real and what's not.
So what say you?

Agent Nevada

Gee umm, hold on for a second I have to consult to my councler slash representative slash companion...

For a total of two hours the agent and his A.I. both stubbornly debate the reward and possible eternal consequence of the offer being handed by a god of evil and trade. As always the agent overthrew the A.I. winning the argument.

Agent Nevada

I'll except your offer, as long as you can get me out of this place back where I came from, do we have a deal?

Gomon: Yes, and until then once I have the million souls
I shall contact you directly and then you shall have your wish. Now go, complete the task and be rewarded rewarded! But do not forget the consqeunce of your failure.

The greek symbol for death is mysteriously branded on the back of the agents hand to serve as a reminder and testimony of the task. Then a portal upon a little mound of rubble opens leading way back to the agents destination where stepping through he is reunited back to the place from whence he came.

Agent Nevada:

Whew, now that was interesting, although my hand being branded was completely unnecessary. Now, time to find the others and keep this to ourselves, sound like a plan deta?

The agent wraps his hand covering the branded symbol to avoid drawing attention by it.

A.I. Deta: Yeah, but we need a plan to get a million souls just so we can get your dumbass out safely, god I wish the covenant were still out and about then we'd be done before anyone new it!

Agent Nevada:

Calm down deta, we just need to find some good leads on bountys and maybe do a little alien hunting and that'll be a good start.

A.I. Deta: I hope you're right, cause we're both in this shit through in through now.

While the agent and the A.I. unit set out to find the rest of the group little did they know that another individual followed them through and out of the portal without being noticed not one slight bit.

H.P. Lovecraft

Finally, an end to living in that wretched place has come alas.

A man wearing glasses dressed in a fine suit with extra attire carrying an odd book has escaped the clutches of the underworld into another where he is nothing more than a faint memory no longer known by any.

Thinking: What an odd place, being dead for over six hundred years you'd think humanity or any other civilization would have changed the least bit in its sense of-

As Lovecraft looks around he quickly and quitley hid in the shadow as he saw the soldier turn around slightly towards his direction.

Agent Nevada

How do think were going to explain the destruction caused by the portal?

A.I. Deta: Just say its under repair and the equipment had a malfunction or something...

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

Peter

Everything was calm, indeed. Too calm, one would say. One possible reason for this was that the loudest member of team SSCP hadn't arrived yet. When he did, any peace remaining in the room had completely vaporized: he slammed the door in and hurled a big brown bag right in the middle of the Tradeyard, yelling:
"Goood morning everyone! It must be someone's birthday somewhere, 'cause I got lots of gifts in here!" He opened the bag and started rummaging it for the items under the gaze of everyone else.
"First off, Cassie; I took a good look at your Glaive these past couple days, and I figure that ice just isn't your style anymore, now is it?" Cassie nodded in agreement. "So that's why I've made a little upgrade to it; meet the Hellpike!" He handed a dark-red version of Frost-Blade which had a couple of barrels on its back. "I have changed its element to fire and I added dust barrels on its back. You can ignite fire dust for short bursts of speed or even fuel your flames into it for a massive boost! And it's still kinsect compatible."
"Next, for Gamora. Your request was a hard one, but thanks to the time I spent with Dr. Momorin on the aircraft I finally understand spiral energy now." He took a blue and red chest with a decoration on its front that made it look like it wore sunglasses. "This is gonna sound weird, but as long as you really want to store your things and you believe that this chest can do it, it will fit as much stuff as you'd like!"
"For Yukari, I've made some upgrades to that umbrella weapon I've made you earier. The blacksmith here taught me how phials work, and it can charge and release an electric shock as well as fire normal bullets. It's also got a defense mode!" He clicked a button on the umbrella opened up, overlapping its sheets of metal into one large round shield. "You know... For when your aura runs out." He made this mode precisely because he knew she had none to protect herself.
"Oh, and I couldn't forget this!" Peter then dove into the bag and groaned as he barely managed to pull Curly's present out of the bag; it was a real size statue of Curly smelted in iron. Since it was smelted, however, its appearance wasn't very good at all. "I know it's not as pretty as you, but after i saw Damian give that little wooden sculpture to Sonora, I just couldn't help myself." He added with an embarassed smile.

Cassie

"It's amazing!" Cassie said as she moved her pike around; it was light enough so that she could wield it on one hand and use her fire with the other. About the news of the mission, she added: "I don't need any details. There's a savage who needs to be stopped, so we better get to it."

Damian

"Yeah... With a Kirin..." Damian replied with ironic enthusiasm. He was just getting excited about the idea of the two going alone when he found about the Elder Dragon tagging along. He wondered if he could find a kind way to ask it to get lost while they were there. He looked at the Kirin with an annoyed expression and said: "In a bit."
Damian was already in a not so good mood because of that, and then Peter came in screaming for no discrernible reason. Then he just wouldn't stop talking. When he came up with that joke of a statue, Damian decided he had to pick on the boy a bit or else he'd lose his temper. He walked up to the statue and said:
"Oh, no, this won't do. Have you even worked on it at all after smelting it?" Peter stared at him in silence. His eyes pleaded 'please don't do this to me', but he didn't care. "Don't worry, I'll fix it for ya."
Damian activated his semblance and, upon touch, the iron became soft as clay. He easily molded each and every bit of it, removing imperfections, adding curves and details everywhere. When he was finished, you couldn't tell Curly from her Statue at a glance. "There you go. Now it's presentable. See how it's done?" Peter was fuming when he replied:
"You... You little..."
"Yes?" Damian asked playfully.
"Just go on your mission, will you?" Peter finished.
All of the suddent, Damian's mood was just that much better.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Lord0fFate Lord0fFate nimona nimona

Sonora was floored when Damian used his semblance to fix Curly's statue. She had no idea that he even had a semblance to begin with. "It looks so smooth, and shiny! If I didn't know it was a statue, I would have thought it was Curly!" She exclaimed as looked on in awe. But then saw Peter getting rather annoyed with Damian. She did not know what to say, and just waited for him.

Gamora's mouth was agape at the gift, she could not believe he had made something for her. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" she exclaimed as she gladly accepted it. She did believe that it could hold all of her items and equipment, and set off to start unloading the wooden chest into her new container. Oakris watched her master, and could not help but smile. She had never seen her so happy in a long time.

Magnus did not really like Sonora and Damian alone together, like most fathers, he feared that something would happen to her, and he won't be there to help her. He walked up to Damian, and sighed. "Damian... Please make sure nothing happens to her, I am saying this as her father. If anything were tk happen to Sonora...." He stopped, for he did not want to go further than that. "Just.... Make sure she comes back safe." he had a hard time accepting that Damian was now Sonora's lover, but he is starting to come to terms with it. Afterall, she is an adult now. nimona nimona CapRock CapRock Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

In Vale
With Clifford and Calypso being partnered up, and put in the same room together, Clifford has been waking up in the same bed as the lamb since the day before, however, he had no intention of doing anything of the adult nature, but rather, he could not resist how soft her fleece was. For some reason, it brought comfort to him. He woke up, and realized that he had snuck into her bed the night before, and tried to back away, only to fall onto the floor with a loud "Thud!" Demonhunter Demonhunter

Damian

Damian was readying his slinger when Magnus adressed him. "Yeah, yeah, no need to worry." He said while he held Sonora from behind aimed his slinger at the wingdrake. "Try not to get yourselves killed while I'm away!" Were his lasts words before he set off to his mission with Sonora.

Cassie

Cassie was mostly very amused by the whole exchange between Peter and her brother. Once Damian lifted off after such a blanket statement she felt the need to assure Magnus, so she walked up to his side while waving at the two and said:
"Don't worry, Magnus; my brother can have a bit of an attitude but his heart is on the right place." She realized she hadn't actually talked to Magnus since they met, and she was still a little uneasy near all that muscle. The difference was that now it was a bit more noticeable, given she actually gave off a little heat to her surroundings due to her aura. Hopefully, she could come up with an excuse for that if someone asked about it.

curly
after lots of tinkering with peter and helping him with his gifts (though he hid ine from you, so your guessing its either personal, for mom, or for you), you have upgraded your sword with the new gem and it is pretty dang good. You also recieved 3 new Memories, the one who ruled over ashes, the one who loved, and the one who wanted to save a little girl. After helping him give the gifts to the others you blushed when he gave you the statue, but frowned when damian messed with it. You glared at him before saying to peter "i prefered the original you made peter, thanks for the gift." Before giving your best friend a hug. When the commander gave the mission orders you prepared your blade and went to the... okay you just followed cassie and gamora instead.

shaa
After some bonding with cirno while working you were told by the commander to elder recesses, so you went to a local hunter and went where they said was where they went the the elder recesses from. Cirno however...
"come on! I can just fly us there!"
"first you dont even know where it is and seconed we have others to wait on"
"...fine"

yukari
After getting some new clothes at a local tailor using some of the suitcase money half of which was local currency, you recieved your gift from peter. While he gave something to curly you focused on the special warm feeling that rose in your gut, which burst in strength after getting the gift. As curly hugs peter do do you with a hurried "thankyouthankyouthankyouThankYou!"

gomon
While you were working you felt a portal open in the underworld. After heading there you could see a human and an offspring of an oldone who was chuckling(what a horrific sight that is) and hiding itself from human sight. Then you noticed it was projeching your own voice! And it tasked the human with gathering a million souls! Your not ready for that kind of load yet! The underworld still needs so many repairs! And the human was sent back by the old one offspring before it yo left to the void. くそ. You have do much work ahead of you

After some time has passed, they land in the 1st Base Camp in the Coral Highlands. A beautiful place where coral grows, where no water is found, except in puddles, or in lakes inside caves. Sonora looked on in awe, stunned by the beauty of the place. "Damian... It's so pretty...! Look at all this Coral!" She exclaimed as Kirin Chuckled. "Welcome to the Coral Highlands.... My home." The Ancient said as she walked forward, next to the edge of a cliff, which seemed to suggest to go further, means jumping down. "You live here? Wow! So you must know this place like the back of your hand!" Sonora said with excitement as her tail wagged, and Kirin chuckled. "Yup, born and raised. Now, let's get this investigation over with. If you want, we can have a tour while we are at it." Kirin said as she prepared to jump off the cliff. "Need a ride down, or will you two handle the fall?" She asked.

After landing in Base Camp 1, the group rested a bit, until hearing the roars of a Nergigante. "He's close... And pissed off." Gamora said as she sighed. "Whenever you are all ready, let me know, so we can get this show on the road. But... Feel free to eat first, the canteen is over there. And My handler will cook up a meal that your mother will be jealous of!" Gamora exclaimed as she pointed to a stone oven, and some stone seats behind the tent. A woman with a book slung on her side gleefully squealed as she went straight to the oven, and went to work. "I feel so happy to give you all a perfect meal! And thanks for the oppurtunity, partner!" the woman exclaimed as Gamora smiled.

Gamora's smile went away as she realized what she had to do. "Can I have all of your attention please? This... This is important..." She said as she took a deep breath. "I'd like to apologize... For the way I treated you all. I acted as such... Because I went through so much in so little time, I did not know how to deal with it. With Astera being reduced to ruins, to these grimm showing up... It was a lot to handle for me. And for that, I'm sorry." The huntress then sighed as she sat on a ledge, by herself. And oakris sat next to her, rubbing her head on her master's side.

Magnus smiled, knowing Gamora was sincere with her apology, and looked at Cassie. "Cassie... Mind if I ask you something?" He asked before pausing, and sighed. "What's your family like? If you do not want to answer, I am ok with that."

Lord0fFate Lord0fFate CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Demonhunter Demonhunter (this is about 4 hours later, so post if you can)

The agent awaits in his dorm room talking with deta as he cleans his helmet polishing the visor as well as the rest of his gear but shortly after he finished cleaning and putting the rest back on two polite knocks come from the dorm room door entrance causing the agent to scramble getting his helmet back on, afterwards he opens the door to a crack revealing a well dressed man wearing glasses who not native to the planets residence.

H.P. Lovecraft

Please excuse my intrusion but is this the dorm of Mr. McCloud?

The agent hesitates for a few seconds before speaking

Agent Nevada

Y-You just missed him, he left roughly twenty minuets ago off to the market...

The agent slowly begins to close the door before the man prevents the door from closing by shifting his foot to block the way as he places his hand on the door moving his face a little closer to the opening of the door.

H.P. Lovecraft

Mr. McCloud you've medled in matters beyond your understanding and now your life is in grave danger now I must speak with you in urgency!

The agent looks to the ground hesitating but opens the door with some reluctance.

Agent Nevada

Come in and have a seat sir, I'am assuming you know something that no one else knows about.

H.P. Lovecraft

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Howard Phillips Lovecraft, now as far as I'am concerned I prefer to not partake in the lives of most people I encounter but as it seems that fate has decided for the time being that I should warn you better yet... help.. you..

The agent looks somewhat confused in his gesture but slowly begins to comprehend what is said

Agent Nevada

Warn me? Of what, and I'am sorry but I believe what ever it may be I don't need your help in.

H.P. Lovecraft

Listen to me Mr. McCloud, you've been to the underworld and back correct? That creature that so called "gomon" was one of the menacing trickster offspring of a great old one, a cosmic deitiy as well as others that lived over eons ago beyond the outer realms of reality.
What you heard was a minor allusion used to beguil you in a form of trade, you see...

After roughly an hour of questions and explaining the two come to a form of realization.

Agent Nevada

Hm, everything you're saying is true by likewise of my A.I.
So, as it seems my end of the bargain will not be upheld, and the one million souls will be used to spawn a powerful undead army and If I do not complete the task, my soul will be taken instead at the time of my death, no problem really.

H.P. Lovecraft

No, once your soul has been obtained the deity will reincarnate your soul with living flesh and have you under command to wage war on any world of desire harvesting one million souls.

Agent Nevada

Well ain't that a bitch, I really screwed myself this time...

A.I. Deta: Shit, Nevada when will you ever learn to take my advice huh? Seriously dude...

H.P. Lovecraft

There is a way in fact to prevent these future events from yet to come.

Agent Nevada

What is it?

H.P. Lovecraft

After this, there is no turning back.
Decline this offer I leave never to return only to watch reality be destroyed.
lf you accept you stay in wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit
hole goes. Remember all that I'am offering is a chance at redemption and ultimately
continuing the existence of reality as we know it.

The agent eagerly reacts to what is said and asks humbly.

Agent Nevada

I accept, now what must I do?

The man gives a slight smirk.

H.P. Lovecraft

I'am glad that you asked, follow me.
First of all, we need to open a portal between dimensions.
And I know of just the person who can help us do just that.

The agent follows the man through the hallways leaving the dorm room.

Agent Nevada

Opening a portal? That would be extremely difficult to even do,
better yet impossible as last time was a anomaly!

The agent is worried by what is being said.

H.P. Lovecraft

That is only the easiest part of the task at hand.

The ghastly man said grimly as the agent and he begin to meet up with a young man named peter.

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
nimona nimona

Last edited:
The lamb and wolf had a nice lunch with her new friends and promptly went to bed for a nap. She curls up in her sheets, wulf taking his rightful place beside her and closing her eyes behind the mask. No need to remove it, it was just a nap. She did actually sleep in the mask however, it was a nice security blanket to have. He arm wrapped around Wulf tightly, Calypso was pout almost as soon as her head hit the pillows.

Little did she know she was far from alone.

Cassie

Cassie watched Gamora apologize with candid smile, but a hint of worry in her eyes. At the very least, Gamora seemed to be taking the first steps in overcoming all that happened. She still couldn't find a good time to talk to her, however. Shortly after that, she was approached by Magnus.
"Well, the only person in my family I remember of is my brother." She explained to Magnus. "Damian told me the Sterlings fight a lot with each other over this huge company; My second degree cousin had my father killed, and he got pretty close to ending my life and Damian's too." Her voice had a hint of sadness for a moment, but she quickly shrugged it off and added: "When I'm back at Vale, I'll have no choice but to teach them some manners!"

Peter

Peter's anger towards Damian was all but forgotten when he was hugged by both Curly and Yukari; hanging out with the two had been the high part of his mission alongside learning about the technology of Astera. He wished nothing more than to keep things the way they were for a while, but alas, they had to hunt the mad Nergigante. He was moved a lot by Gamora's apology; now that she put it that way, he understood her harsh behavior towards his team a lot better.
"Hey, no harm done, am I right team? I can't imagine how rough things must be right now... It's really nice of you to worry about us despite all that."
A few minutes later, the team was eating their pre-mission lunch and Peter made a quick trip to the toilet. He was met with Agent Nevada and an eerie-looking man with glasses.
"Nevada! Fancy meeting you here." Peter greeted. "And you brought a friend too, haven't you? Nice to meet you sir, I'm peter Russet." He didn't hold out his hand to greet him as he usually did. He felt a bit uncomfortable in his presence. "Where were you all this time you were gone, anyway?"

Damian

Damian wasn't one to enjoy sceneries much, but he couldn't help but take a bit of Sonora's glee and wonder to himself. "It sure is something." He managed to say. The changes in himself in response to this woman still baffled him, but he had little power to stop them. When the Kirin spoke, he replied: "I think my girl deserves a tour of this place, since she liked it so much." With that said, he produced his switchblade and thrusted it into the groudn they were in. He pulled the handle and it molded into a bunch of strings. He laced the strings around his arm a few times, forming a rappel rope of sorts that connected him to the blade stuck on the ground. He flanced at the Elder Dragon again and said: "We'll meet you down there."
Upon jumping down the cliff with Sonora, the metal rope in his arm fastened and began to slowly stretch under their weight, providing the couple with a nice and soft descent while he held onto her with his free arm, never leaving his eyes off hers. Thankfully, Damian was so used to manipulating his switchblade that showing off like this barely spent any aura.

Cassie

Cassie watched Gamora apologize with candid smile, but a hint of worry in her eyes. At the very least, Gamora seemed to be taking the first steps in overcoming all that happened. She still couldn't find a good time to talk to her, however. Shortly after that, she was approached by Magnus.
"Well, the only person in my family I remember of is my brother." She explained to Magnus. "Damian told me the Sterlings fight a lot with each other over this huge company; My second degree cousin had my father killed, and he got pretty close to ending my life and Damian's too." Her voice had a hint of sadness for a moment, but she quickly shrugged it off and added: "When I'm back at Vale, I'll have no choice but to teach them some manners!"

Peter

Peter's anger towards Damian was all but forgotten when he was hugged by both Curly and Yukari; hanging out with the two had been the high part of his mission alongside learning about the technology of Astera. He wished nothing more than to keep things the way they were for a while, but alas, they had to hunt the mad Nergigante. He was moved a lot by Gamora's apology; now that she put it that way, he understood her harsh behavior towards his team a lot better.
"Hey, no harm done, am I right team? I can't imagine how rough things must be right now... It's really nice of you to worry about us despite all that."
A few minutes later, the team was eating their pre-mission lunch and Peter made a quick trip to the toilet. He was met with Agent Nevada and an eerie-looking man with glasses.
"Nevada! Fancy meeting you here." Peter greeted. "And you brought a friend too, haven't you? Nice to meet you sir, I'm peter Russet." He didn't hold out his hand to greet him as he usually did. He felt a bit uncomfortable in his presence. "Where were you all this time you were gone, anyway?"

Damian

Damian wasn't one to enjoy sceneries much, but he couldn't help but take a bit of Sonora's glee and wonder to himself. "It sure is something." He managed to say. The changes in himself in response to this woman still baffled him, but he had little power to stop them. When the Kirin spoke, he replied: "I think my girl deserves a tour of this place, since she liked it so much." With that said, he produced his switchblade and thrusted it into the groudn they were in. He pulled the handle and it molded into a bunch of strings. He laced the strings around his arm a few times, forming a rappel rope of sorts that connected him to the blade stuck on the ground. He flanced at the Elder Dragon again and said: "We'll meet you down there."
Upon jumping down the cliff with Sonora, the metal rope in his arm fastened and began to slowly stretch under their weight, providing the couple with a nice and soft descent while he held onto her with his free arm, never leaving his eyes off hers. Thankfully, Damian was so used to manipulating his switchblade that showing off like this barely spent any aura.

Sonora looked on in wonder as Damian made a rope out of his switch blade. "Wow... I did not know you could do that! Is that what your semblance is?" She asked as Damian grabbed her, and they rappelled down. She hugged tightly, pressing herself against him, and resting her head on his shoulder. During this, Kirin just simply jumps down, and lands on her feet, waiting for the two to get onto the ground. She smiled at the two, but then began to wonder, if they would turn on her, just like a group of hunters did on her Father 5 years ago. Though the humans from before are not like the ones in Astera, she had trust issues after that, and mentally scarred for the rest of her life.

Gamora smiled at Peter's reply, and sighed. "It's just.... It's not the 1st time my home was destroyed. I lived in a Village of farmers, where we grew and raised things for hunters while they hunt. I was the Chief's daughter. He was a full blood wyverian, while my mom was a human..." She stopped as a tear rolled down her face. She wiped the tear away.

Magnus felt bad for cassie, and then asked, "w... Would you like to be a part of ours? All that is left of my family is myself... And Sonora... I will be more than glad to welcome you and damian with open arms... And sonora will be happy also..." He said. Though it was not easy, he felt the need to be the kind of person that gave cassie the option to join the Roja family. "If you do not want to, I understand. But remember that the offer will always be open."
CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

( Demonhunter Demonhunter I will make a post for clifford soon.)

The agent regains his militaristic composure and calmly speaks to peter
in a manner that hints some urgency.

Agent Nevada

Peter, knowingly that we have not spoken much too often is my fault on my behalf
but I'am aware of your exceding knowlege in the advancments of technology and
what I'am about to ask of you-

The man cuts the agent off with slight contempt but with self possesion.

H.P. Lovecraft

Peter, several days ago a portal manifested opening a pathway between dimensions
in this case to the underworld and your friend here stepped foot into the wretched place,
so on and so forth he encountered the offsping a great old one claiming the identity
of the underworld leader gomon and in the process a deal of a faux bargain had been
made between the two.

The man grasps the agents left hand roughly unraveling the fabric that covers the branded
symbol from sight showing it to peter.

He unknowingly made a deal, where if he should bring one million souls to rebuild the
underworld to be granted a wish of choice but not so as the creature plans to not uphold
the end of the bargain but use the one million souls to spawn an undead army and if he
should not complete the task his soul will be reincarnated under command to wage war
harvesting the one million souls and this branded symbol is to prove that the existence
of reality is at stake.

The man abruptley releases the agents hand as he does not hesitate
but solomly add in to the conversation while rewraping his hand.

Agent Nevada

We need you build a device that creates a portal that can open a gateway between dimensions
in hopes at putting an end to what has been done before all is destroyed,
can you please help us peter?

The agent looks to the ground intently thinking how much of a fool he had
been to cause such great misfortunes.

H.P. Lovecraft

Do forgive me for lack of introduction I'am Howard Philips Lovecraft.
As for now peter we shall keep this between us with utmost secrecy.

The man glares at peter with a ghastly and hollow stare that shows peter
foreseeing
what events are to come.
CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

Last edited:
Cassie

Cassie stared at Magnus in blank amazement for a moment, then shifted her eyes away, with a hint of sweat popping up on her forehead. So in the end, he really only saw her as a daughter; it was probably for the best, considering the age gap and all, but there was still something about the situation that left a bitter taste in her mouth. Something about herself, not Magnus, even though she couldn't figure what it was yet.
"Thanks for the offer, but I want to see my family first hand before I make any decisions." As Cassie said that her meal arrived and she started to eat. "And what about you? Must have been hard raising Sonora on your own."

Peter

"Wait, how many souls?" Peter's head felt light and dizzy with all this talk of the underworld and deals with devils. "I'm not sure how did you get involved in all this... I mean, this sounds like magic to me, and we all know that magic doesn't exist, right?" Even though he said that, the two men in front of him remained dead serious. What am I talking about? Curly just gave me magic powers the other day! He gulped and added: "But, I mean, if it is the existence of reality that we're talking here, we've gotta do something! I kinda like reality." Even his best attempts to lighten up the mood didn't seem to be having any effect, so he added: "Well, I'll do my best to cook up something, but I'm gonna need some time in a safe place. Come join us at the canteen, won't you? Oh, and I promise I won't say a word about it." He concluded with a serious nod.

Damian

"I can do whatever I like to metal." Damian explained. As they landed, he pulled the strings on his arm and they yanked the rest of the metal from atop the cliff, retracted back to the handle and reformed the switchblade on his hand. "But then again, we still have a lot to talk about, don't we? You should do most of it, your voice is too sweet." In reality, he wanted to avoid talking about himself as much as possible given that there was little of his history that was honourable or even acceptable.
Damian also noticed a hint of distress coming from Kirin and gave the Elder Dragon a displeased glance, then nodded for it to lead the way. He wasn't about to let a monster ruin that moment with his new girl or get in the way of their investigations later, human form or not, so he had to make sure it knew who was the boss in this little group.

Cassie

Cassie stared at Magnus in blank amazement for a moment, then shifted her eyes away, with a hint of sweat popping up on her forehead. So in the end, he really only saw her as a daughter; it was probably for the best, considering the age gap and all, but there was still something about the situation that left a bitter taste in her mouth. Something about herself, not Magnus, even though she couldn't figure what it was yet.
"Thanks for the offer, but I want to see my family first hand before I make any decisions." As Cassie said that her meal arrived and she started to eat. "And what about you? Must have been hard raising Sonora on your own."

Peter

"Wait, how many souls?" Peter's head felt light and dizzy with all this talk of the underworld and deals with devils. "I'm not sure how did you get involved in all this... I mean, this sounds like magic to me, and we all know that magic doesn't exist, right?" Even though he said that, the two men in front of him remained dead serious. What am I talking about? Curly just gave me magic powers the other day! He gulped and added: "But, I mean, if it is the existence of reality that we're talking here, we've gotta do something! I kinda like reality." Even his best attempts to lighten up the mood didn't seem to be having any effect, so he added: "Well, I'll do my best to cook up something, but I'm gonna need some time in a safe place. Come join us at the canteen, won't you? Oh, and I promise I won't say a word about it." He concluded with a serious nod.

Damian

"I can do whatever I like to metal." Damian explained. As they landed, he pulled the strings on his arm and they yanked the rest of the metal from atop the cliff, retracted back to the handle and reformed the switchblade on his hand. "But then again, we still have a lot to talk about, don't we? You should do most of it, your voice is too sweet." In reality, he wanted to avoid talking about himself as much as possible given that there was little of his history that was honourable or even acceptable.
Damian also noticed a hint of distress coming from Kirin and gave the Elder Dragon a displeased glance, then nodded for it to lead the way. He wasn't about to let a monster ruin that moment with his new girl or get in the way of their investigations later, human form or not, so he had to make sure it knew who was the boss in this little group.

"Very hard.... With Sonora being a Faunus, she gets hated on, bullied, and even rejected when she asks a boy out on a date. The constant heartbreak I witness, and all my efforts to comfort her, and reassure her are slowly becoming for naught? It can be hard and frustrating. She is my angel, the best thing that ever happened to me. But to have the world, mangle her into a self conscious mess, and to have her hate herself every day.... It hurts me as a dad." He said as he sighed. "But... She found a man that makes her happy... Though she was not exactly nice about it. The way she acted... Her mother did the same thing to me, but a little less agressive." Magnus decided to eat, and only took a few bited before looking at cassie. "Sonora is all I have... And it makes me happy to see her happy...."

Gamora was taken aback when she had seen Lovecraft and Nevada talking to Peter. "Welcome back, Nevada, Darling. Who is this that you brought here?" Gamora said, feigning the slightest amount of surprise. "And don't bother peter, he needs his strength, and time to check for an extra pair of pants.." She said jokingly as she winked at peter.

"Not much good to talk about really.... I wish my mother were here right now..." She said as she looked at damian, as they began to walk behind Kirin. "She died from cancer, and my dad was left to raise me... He didn't know how to raise a Faunus kid, but he made sure that I was happy. But once I started attending beacon... Life went downhill from there. Rejected by every boy I asked out, having my tail and ears pulled, and even being called a dirty animal.... It hurts.... But, it hurt Dad even more every time he saw me. The look of heartbreak on his face... Makes me wish I didn't exist anymore..." Sonora stopped talking, and allowed Damian a chance to talk.
Kirin listened to her story, and her heart ached for the girl. She said nothing, for the man with Sonora was none too pleased with her presence. So far, no grimm. Only the Occasional shamos, and a Tzitzi Ya Ku that ignored them, searching for food.
"So majestic, these are creatures with souls... And far prettier than the Grimm. Even though they can tear us apart, they have beauty." Sonora added. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

IN VALE

Glynda Goodwitch opened the door to Clifford's room, and saw clifford trying to escape the bed Calypso was in. She glared at him with a disapproving stare. "Mother Goodwitch! I.. It's not what it looks like! I swear!" He said with a face as red as a tomato. Glynda sighs, and spoke "Clifford... Could you please try to control your urges? I do not want to have to deal with an expecting student because you cannot control yourself."
"I did not even do anything to her. All I did, was sleep in her bed, because of her fleece! It is as soft and silky as the clothes you wear!" Glynda was not even fazed by his defense, and sighed. "I better not hear about you being a father... Especially with your temperament." She said before turning, and walking out. Demonhunter Demonhunter

The man gently descretely rests his hand on peter's shoulder getting his
attention whispering in his ear.

H.P. Lovecraft

I hope you know well, speak out and I shall
turn you into something... rather unnatural...

Though the power of transmutation is out of lovecrafts league the
thought stuck in well.
After meeting with peter the agent and the man
follow right behind off to the canteen.

As Gamora approached him and lovecraft greeting them both
the agent replied politely although a little confused by the little
tagline after she spoke his name.

Agent Nevada

Greetings to you as well Gamora, this is an old friend of mine, he goes
by his surname Lovecraft he stopped by the planet as he is a journalist
interested in the culture. However I must complement your amount
of leadership invested towards the team, that is something that should
be upheld with honor, I wish the best of luck to you.

While talking with gamora he couldn't have helped but notice
the ellegance in her eyes where he then brushes it off noticing an extreme
contemptuous look given to him by lovecraft in response to the
false profession given.

The agent excuses himself finding a spot sitting on a bench resting his elbows
on the table with his hands folded as the man he previously
met sits on the bench facing him from the front takes out a
mysterious book laying it out on the table where
he silently reads it's passages licking the tips of his fingers with
each turn of a page.

Agent Nevada

Thinking: Have I gone too far? Far enough to the reaches of hell
only to bring back the entimacy of destruction and death.

The agent remebers bootcamp and the struggle for each
day that passed.
As sarge always said; Today is a good day to die private!
Along those lines he can recall the cadence spoken by him
and his platoon.

Helljumper Helljumper where you been?
Feet first into hell and back again
Helljumper Helljumper where you been?
Been out on a drop, we'll jump again!

When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

Thinking: It's gonna be a rough ride...

H.P. Lovecraft

Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring
only fear and sadness...

Whilst still reading he glances up directing those
words to the agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back