• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wayne turned his head to yukari who asked him if he'd like join in the karaoke.

He hesitated a little bit before speaking because he knew that he himself had participated in one of these before a few years back where he regretted much of it for making a fool of himself.

Agent Nevada

. . . What? Oh, sorry I'am not much of the singing type. . .
But thank you for the consideration, yukari.

Then as oakris came up to him beginning to talk about why gamora felt the way she did right now, he smiled at the cat petting it on the head playfully.

No biggy, I can definitely help with that.

He spoke under his breath to oakris with a smile. Wayne then turned his focus to Gamora with a reassuring look of expression of humble kindness.

Hey, you did good out there, I think you have a very wonderful voice and that's something to cherish about you.
Now how about getting in with that group picture?

He stood up taking gamora by the hand leading her next to him by the others waiting for the picture to be taken as the A.I companion forms into small holographic state and sits on Wayne's shoulder.

Meanwhile. . .

H.P. Lovecraft

It was only a matter of seconds before I hear a familiar voice shouting out my name in a form of mockery and before I even knew it as it was the voice of peter calling out.

I take a deep breath in and slowly but surely in mid step turning my body around facing the camp entrance and oh how I loath entirely!

Hesitantly I felt and ushered in a look of contempt as I stare aimlessly for a matter of seconds before I felt suddenly to be entitled to have myself be in a group photograph. In fact now that I recall it wasn't at all as bad as I remember now but nontheless the sheer demand was vexing.

I proceed a step at a time making my way to have the photograph taken where I then happen to see a look of slight dismay and wonder from those as step forth into the group.

Then it catches me off guard, I found myself wearing a slight smile in which I have not done for many many years.

It was a satisfying feeling almost, I sift through my thoughts to realize that I've missed writing stories that which brought me joy.

Much so that when I had abandoned my works I forgotten the scent of refined wordless pages and ink, the endless possibilities of the human mind.

"Uh. . . Forgive me for the wait, I was simply taking a quiet stroll. . ." I speak outloud

I turn my body to face the camera in a composed and proper manner.

Curly

As everyone is getting ready to take the picture curly transforms into her original state and goes into the group for the photo to be taken.

Alright I'am ready, Cheeeeese!

CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

"A... Alright..." Sonora said sheepishly as she was led to the group, and smiled as best as she could, but the thought of what she just remembered, what she just saw, she couldn't help but want the same thing that Damian and Cassie had with each other. But still, Sonora and Damian were about to be immortalized in a picture. She hid her emotions as best she could. Once the picture came out, she heard cassie telling Peter to delete the 1st picture. With Peter deciding to take another one, She smiled again. After the Second Picture, her ears drooped down. Sonora then had another flashback from age 6.
"I want that one!" Sonora exclaimed as she saw a fully grown, and heavily scarred Pit Bull sitting by himself with a broken chew toy. "Are you sure, honey? He looks a bit.... Dangerous..." Sonora D'luge said as she put her right hand to her chest. "Yeah! He looks like daddy, with the trophies all over him." Sonora said innocently as she ran up to the bars, the massive dog wagging his tail. Magnus thought about his scars, and him reffering to them as trophies. "I guess he does." The person working there opens the door, and puts a leash on him. "Let's go to the play area, let's see how well they play together." The worker said as she took the dog to said area, with the Rojas following along.
once in the play area, Sonora and the massive dog played together, with the dog being surprisingly gentle with her. "How much for him?" Magnus said as Sonora D'luge looked at him in surprise.
"Magnus... Are you sure..? What if he hurts her.....?" "Don't worry. I am sure that they will be best friends. Besides, She wanted this one. And I promise to get him trained too." Magnus looked at the worker, who was smiling at Sonora and the dog. "What is his name?" Magnus asked. "Rhino." The worker said as she looke at Magnus. "You have made a very good choice, a lot of people with children loved him very much, but they did not want him, because of how he looks. He is a real sweet heart, and just wants some love..." She said as she began to tear up. "Let's get the paperwork, and you're all set." The adults went into the office as Sonora began to pet Rhino, who was loving every minute of her attention.

The flashback ends, and Sonora went to sit down. Magnus immediately sat next tk her, and looked at her.
"What's wrong?" He asked as Sonora looked at him.
"Nothing.... Noting at all...." She said as magnus shook his head. "You sing better than you can hide your emotions, What's wrong?"

Gamora looked at wayne as he spoke. She felt better, to say the least. But after her pitcure was taken, she laughed as Cassie screamed like she was getting maimed by a jagras. She saw Cassie, and burst out into laughter. "You look like a monster yourself!" She said as she laughed, falling on the ground as her stomach began to hurt. As Gamora calmed down, she got up, picked up Oakris, and smiled, genuinely this time, while wrapping her arm around Wayne.
CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Cassie

While she was not enjoying being made fun of like that, Cassie kept it to herself and made a half-forced smile to the camera; by the time the ordeal was done, she had calmed down somewhat. She noticed Sonora wasn't feeling so nice and had the instinct to go and help, but decided to let it be as help was on the way.
"Hey Curly!" She shouted out from her seat, both hands close by her side holding the sides of her stool. "You've been so busy letting everyone sing, why don't you do some yourself?"

Peter & Yukari

Peter sat with his scroll and proceeded to look at the photos with Yukari. "Man, Cassie makes the first picture look so great! Everyone's so happy, except for that Lovecraft guy... What a bummer."
"But he was happy too" Yukari said, looking at Peter. "I saw him smile right before the picture."
"Oh really?" Peter asked. Perhaps the man wasn't quite as bad as what he took him for. "Well, then this is the perfect picture! Look how nice we look!"
"Yeah everyone is good." She agreed. "And it stays forever, right?"
"You bet!" Peter said. "Whatever happens, we'll always have this to hold on to and I love that."
"Whatever happens." Yukari repeated. Peter pulled Yukari a bit and let her rest her head on his shoulder. He didn't muster the courage to tell her that when he said 'we', he had meant just the two of them. But then again, he had the feeling that she understood him perfectly on that too.

Damian

The fact that Sonora looked gloomy by the time they took the second picture did not go past Damian; he made a straight line to Sonora pulled a stool in front of her. Without saying a word, Damian took his girl's hand, spreaded her fingers a bit and began gently massaging her ring finger, all the while looking straight at her and only stopping once or twice to glance at Magnus to gauge his reaction and assure with with a look that he knew what he was doing. And he did. It was a small gesture, true, but he couldn't see himself just sitting around while his girl was in pain.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

In the fondness moments of Gamora having wrapped her arm around Wayne he did so as well with his drawing her into him comfortably.

He looks at her with a smile like no other where one could say was indeed genuine, doing so he caressed her luxuriant blue hair behind her ear and spoke softly to her.

Agent Nevada

My excuse of a life has been struck with the ceaseless agnony of being alone where
death would come to pass as often as day and night itself.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

Wayne comes in close giving her a swift kiss on her neck drawing back in slight fear of making a fool of himself.
He wasn't quite for sure in the least bit why he performed such a maneuver, it was reckless but it was a damn good one at that.

F-Forgive me I didn't know what came over me...

He spoke in a sollum tone in a way that he felt ashamed.

After the picture was done and taken. . .

H.P. Lovecraft

Certainly it was in the moment that brought me back from the empty and nameless past.

I look around with my hands neatly tucked in my pockets then I happen to spot yet again the red haired man, but unlikely as it was I decidingly went up to introduce myself to him despite his overbearing appearance.

Ha! No matter it be I'am more capable than he is of total battery, but no intent for such unless I felt the likes of him being unintelectual and stubborn.

"Hello good sir, I'am Howard Philips Lovecraft, I'am more than sure you have seen my presence around and that I would be more than happy to clarify any forgotten introductions, and you are?"

I glare into his eyes and feel a slow reluctant secondary response.

Curly

Oh me? Heck yeah I'd be happy to sing. . . Just give'meh a quick second . . . And its showtime!

The lights in the tent go black and a rave light starts to flash.

"You know, I think we can take this.... A bit further. But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company, babe." Gamora said with a seductive smile as she kissed his cheek, and then blushed with a smile. She was totally infatuated with Wayne, but it was for the better. She loved this man more than her job as a Hunter.

Sonora looked at Damian, and felt confused. "D... Damian... What are you doing?" She asked as she looked at his hands. She began to feel the sadness melt away. She had no idea what to say or feel, but his hands were the hands of a god.

Watching this, Magnus knew what he was doing, and chuckled. He silently gets up, and walks off, and saw Lovecraft talking to Damian. "Sorry to inconvenience you, my friend, but Damian is busy at the moment. I'm Magnus. 's your name?" He asked as he extended his hand out for a handshake. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Damian

"This is just a little something I learned in Mistral." He explained to Sonora. "Massaging each finger does something, and doing it on the ring finger eases the sorrow. It also helps to talk about what got you like this, of course." Damian noticed Lovecraft introducing himself and breathed a sight of relief when Magnus stood up between them. He could check on what the man wanted right after he was done taking care of his girl.

Cassie

Cassie chuckled at Curly's song choice. She started to clap, and then realized many of the others had their attentions turned elsewhere. Even Gamora, who was with her just then, seemed to have been distracted with some rather spicy conversation with Nevada. She got up, meaning to tease her to get back on her from earlier, but she ended up stopping midway. Maybe I should just leave them be. A bit lost and feeling hot all of the sudden, she decided to go talk to Kirin:
"Hey, Kirin." It was still rather alien to her to be talking to an Elder Dragon. She couldn't help but wonder if she had slain any intelligent Elder Dragons during her career. "You never mentioned what you found out in your trip to the Coral Highlands. Anything useful over there?"

Yukari

After spending some time in Peter's company, Yukari overheard Cassie reaching out Kirin and got up again. "This was nice Peter but we should go hear what Kirin has to say." And then made her way there. They definitely couldn't forget that the problem wasn't over and it wouoldn't be until they reached the end of that. "Yeah Kirin what was there anyway? I'd like to listen."

Peter

It was only when Yukari got up and left that he remembered that there still existed an entire world besides himself, Yukari and her amazing smell. He got back up, reassembled his bag and went over to Kirin already with it in his back; the camp was nice but he couldn't wait to get back to Astera and to Beacon.

As Team RWBY ate with Clifford, Team JNPR came in and sat down. "Hello friends! And hello Clifford." Pyrrah said with a friendly smile as she sat down with her team. "Hi Cliffy boy. How are you doin' today?" Nora asked as she had a very maniacal smile on her face, with Ren facepalming. "Nora.... Please don't do that...." Ren said as Clifford smiled. "You almost got me, but you need to really try hard if you wanna scare me." Clifford chuckled as he took a bite of his steak. "D'awww!! I thought I had you that time!!" Pyrrah giggled as Jaune exasperatedly sighs. "Nora... Why do you do this every time you see him?" Jaune looked at Nora, who seemed to have calmed down from her outburst of creepiness. "Because, Jaune! He is always stone faced when I scare him, but it seems to work on everyone else! It's not fair!" Weiss and Blake shook their heads in disbelief. "Anyway, have any of you heard the news? There is someone leaving dismembered bodies..." "Yeah, we have. Move on, Next question." Yang said quickly before looking at Clifford, who seemed uneasy as the subject was brought up. "Are you alright, yang? You are normally not like this." Pyrrah extended a hand to the blonde, who simply put hers up. "I'm fine. Just... Don't bring it up anymore, we already have enough problems to deal with. Especially with the Vytal festival coming up." Pyrrah withdrew her hand, raising red flags for team RWBY and JNPR. "Guys... Please. Let's just enjoy each other's company." Clifford said as Ruby raised an eyebrow. "Alright. Consider your company enjoyed!" Ruby began to scarf down her food, Weiss and Blake looked at yang, and began to wonder why Yang is being so defensive.

Wayne looked at gamora with a slightly flattered look to what she said but that face slowly turned into an innocent grin that he knew what she was talking about.

Agent Nevada

What ever you want, my heart is yours. . .

A.I. Deta

Thinking: Wow, okay things are going way faster than I expected but awww hell I must BowChikaBowWow! Man this is getting old I need a life. . .

Previously. . .

H.P. Lovecraft

I hear a voice interrupt my dire attempts for social interaction, then for which the moment had now been long lost.

I feel disturbed almost as if my own self had been disrespected then as I turn my body around I find myself face to face with an older man, tall and broad shouldered, certainly one of whom could knock unrelenting sense into a fool.

I look him in the eye with a slight glare of utmost maturity.

"Oh hello there, I'am Howard Philips Lovecraft
Ah forgive me, you must be. . . Magnus If I'am not correct? "

Lastly curly transformed into her original self then spotted oakris up ahead.

Curly

Heya oakris, whatcha been up to?

Curly said curiously as she walked up to oakris petting her head.

"Oh! Yes! It turns out that Someone may be spawining them into our part of the world. We asked the resident ancients what they saw, and all they said was that they came out of the ground, through black holes in the ground." Kirin started to sweat slightly, knowing she is telling most of the truth. "But.... I feel as if the source is not in this continent.... But rather the place your friends came from. What was it, Vale? Information can easily be changed nowadays, but we at the Council have our ways of finding things out. Anyways... You're probably going to have to go back, and destroy the source, so we can live happily again."

Oakris began to purr as Curly pet her head. "Not meowch. Just watching everyone.... What have you been up too?" The felyne asked as she sat down, and cocked her head to the left as curly scratched her left ear.

"You are correct, Mr. Lovecraft. A pleasure to meet you, sir." Magnus said with a smile, moving his hand to signify that he wants to shake hands. Before any conversation started, he wanted to make a good first impression with Lovecraft.

Gamora looked at Wayne, and planted a sweet and short kiss on his lips, and giggled playfully as she sat down, patting the space next to her, wanting him to sit down.

Sonora looked at Damian, and sighed. "I... I envy you.... And cassie. You guys have something that I've wanted all my life.... A brother or a sister. I have always wanted one ever since I was little. I was lonely, and nobody really liked me...." Sonora looked at Damian with a defeated look. "I just.... I just wanted something I know I will never get... But everyone else has..... Including you....." Her ears drooped, and she hung her head in embarrassment. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Last edited:
Cassie

"Back to the new continent, huh..." Though Cassie knew that Remnant was far from a 'new continent', she referred to it as much because it was new for her. "It makes sense to me. I feel like we need to know a bit more about these Grimm to track down the source." During Astera's invasion, she noticed that these monsters seemed to emerge from piles of a back tar-like substance and she just couldn't believe the idea that these were natural. "Good job, Kirin. I hope my brother and Sonora helped in some way despite..." She took a look at the two. Tried as she might, she just couldn't get mad at the two when they seemed like such a perfect couple. "Well, despite them getting busy." As she said that, Cassie returned to her bag, organized all her things in it and got back up, ready do leave.

Peter

"You're right, Kirin! We Need to report back to Ozpin, he'll probably have something to say about this." He didn't worry about following Cassie's instructions, since he already had his backpack on. "Boy, we're going home! I mean, nothing against here, but that Vital festival is coming soon and I'd hate to lose that."
"What is that Peter?" Yukari asked.
"It's just the best thing ever!" Peter replied. His voice was naturally loud enough that anyone could hear his explanation. "Students, huntsmen and people from all kingdoms come to Vytal festival to celebrate our peace! There's lots of attractions, food tents, and an amazing tournament with the best students from each academy. Team SSCP is obviously going to be there, alongside other fan favorites like JNPR and RWBY. It's gonna be a blast!"

Yukari

"That seems fun." She agreed to Peter before going to sort her possessions up. There was something bothering her about Kirin's explanation, but she couldn't quite explain what it was and she wasn't sure what to do about that feeling. While she decided on that, her belongings were safely arranged and she rejoined Kiri nand Peter as they prepared themselves to sling back to Astera.

Damian

"There you go. Let it all out." Damian said calmly. If anything, he envied Sonora for being able to share her feelings with such ease. He did a bit more of the massage, then got up kissed her in the forehead. "Just give it time, you'll feel better. Let's pack our things."
Damian arranged his possessions with Sonora's words still in his mind. He wanted to tell her that he hadn't a sister for most of his life either, but that wasn't the point; it was about her happiness, not his. And if he were to reach that, actions spoke louder than any words. He glanced at Cassie and made a decision. But first, the sling.
"Hold on tight, Sonora." He said. Once she got closer he surprised her with a kiss. "Let's go home."

Wayne smiled generously as he sat down next to gamora taking her by the hand interlocking his hand with her's comfortably in place.

He couldn't comprehend the love she had for him, It was strange yet sensible to the understanding thoughts he perceived.

Agent Nevada

I look at you and wonder how such a cunning fighter like you can be so delightful and intriguing in such a subtle way.

Although I must ask of where you learned that combative skill set of yours, I've only seen such performed by freelancers. If you want to tell me that is. . .

Currently. . .

H.P. Lovecraft

As the man so named magnus clarifies himself I see him reach his hand out in a respectful manner in which I deeply appreciate in terms of mannerisms that I can easily acquaint with rather than some vacuous fool.

With my brow slightly raised I give a little smile across my face as I plant a firm hand shake with decency.

Despite my lack of intent for a social rebound I found him to be in a sense likable by my standards.

"How do you do good sir?"

As curly was talking to oakris she replied back joyfully.

Curly

Oh nothin much, I was recently turned into a karakoke machine for the others to sing and all that jazz, oh shoot! I gotta get ready for the leave to astera.
Seeya 'round oakris!

Curly scampers off whizzing past peter nearly tripping him in which she apologizes for immediately after then continues on to getting her stuff packed.

"2 years of practice in the field, and using 14 different weapons types. That... And I was trained. To be able to hunt, you gotta know your weapon, and what it can do. And you gotta know your target to take them down effectively." Gamora said as smiled ar Wanye. "I... I was a farm girl originally. I became a Monster Hunter to protect the people I care about, and protect my home. And I have failed the latter twice." She said with a sigh. She then got up, and kept holding his hand. "You may want to hold onto something, it's gonna be a long flight." She said with a seductive tone, and winked. She felt like she was going mad every time she looked at Wayne, mad with love, and ecstasy.

Kirin only nodded, not saying anything else as she waited for the group to go, so she will follow.

Sonora did not feel satisfied with his answer, but she kept it in, because she did not want to look rude in the slightest. She waited as Damian packed his things. She did not bring much, except for her weapon, which was sitting next to her. "Will it really get better with time?" She thought as she grabbed onto Damian, and was suprised by a kiss. She looked up at him, and looked away, blushing madly. She then nestled her head on his chest, and sighed out of content as she gripped him tightly.

Magnus smiled as Howard shook his hand. "I am doing well, thank you. How do you do?" He replied, and looked at Sonora. "Look at her.... She is finally happy.... After all these years of trying to help her, her knight with red hair showed up. Though it took some roughing up, but.... They are together now." Magnus rambled, and realized his mistake. "Apologies, Howard. I must be getting to that age.... Oh! We are getting ready to leave, you need a ride?"

Oakris smiled at Curly as she ran off, and got her stuff ready. And Oakris hopped onto Gamora's shoulder, who happily smiled at her felyne companion. "Ready, Meowster?"

Gamora gave a whistle, and a group of Miernos flew overhead, and everyone firing their slingers onto the Harnesses.

4 HOURS LATER

The group lands back in Astera, with Nergigante and the Commander waiting for them. "I assume the hunt went well?" Gamora nodded, and the Commander smiled. "Good to hear, he won't be bothering anyone anymore." He said with a chuckle.

"Zorah will be very pleased to hear this. One less mentally ill ancient to soil the Nergigante name." Nergigante said with a smile. "You all fought Valiantly today, and for that, on behalf of the Elder's Council, you have our thanks. Now rest, and celebrate your victory!"

Gamora smiled, and noticed Sonora clutching her belly as it growled loudly. "I know what you need." Gamora looks into her container, and pulled out a Voucher. "Go upstairs, and look for a muscular cat standing in front of a massive stone oven. You can't miss it." Gamora said as Sonora nodded in thanks, and ran upstairs to the canteen, slamming the voucher on the stone table. "Alright scrawny, what do you want?" The Meowscular chef said as Sonora growled. "GIMME THE BEST MEATS YOU HAVE!" Sonora exclaimed as the chef smiled. "You got it, sit down and enjoy the show." The Chef and his helpers get to work, and after 10 minutes, a massive plate of food slid in front of her. "Dig in, You are making some serious gains!"

Last edited:
Cassie

The trip back to Astera was quite tiring, as usual, and they reached land again just a bit after sunset. Cassie was looking forward to catch on some sleep and recover from the long day, so she headed for the commander to finish the report and go to sleep... Until someone showed up on her way. Damian had a disgruntled look in his face as he looked back to Cassie, but not his usual one. She could tell something wasn't going his way.
"Come on, let's take a walk."
Cassie nodded and followed after Damian as they walked around Astera. She noticed two things: firstly, she was glad to see Astera slowly but surely being put back together thanks to the restless work of all its inhabitants. Secondly, Damian wasn't heading anywhere in specific, but rather, just bringing them away from the rest.
"So? Now that no one can hear us, will you tell me what you want?" She asked.
"I will, don't rush me." Didn't took long for Cassie to realize he was stalling to put it out, which only increased her curiosity. "I need a favor from you." Cassie rose an eyebrow in response, but said nothing. "My girl says she feels lonely, and you're gonna help her with that." Cassie stopped walking immediately and stared at him in confusion.
"What do you mean, Damian? I'm already her friend. I'm not sure what else I can do."
"All you've got to do is be more than a friend, then!" Damian protested. "Get closer to her. Hang out with her, listen to her problems, have her listen to every stupid thing you did on that day... By all means, from now on she'll be your sister. it'll be good for you too, trust me." Though his tone was a bit harsh, Cassie could tell it in his eyes that he meant it. Still, there was a hint of doubt in her mind.
"Are you sure I'm the right person to do this?" She asked. "Wouldn't Gamora or Peter do a better job than me?" At that point, Damian chuckled and took a step closer to his sister to say:
"Listen up, sis." He tapped his index finger on his sister, hitting right bellow her collarbone. "You have a much bigger heart than you give youself credit for. Now go out there and use it before I lose my patience with you."
After that, Damian left, leaving Cassie to think about his words. She felt like he wasn't the kind to compliment people outside of flirting, so that must have been hard on him. I mean, if it's for Sonora... Then I have to try.
Cassie later found Sonora just as she got herself ready to eat a massive plate. She took a deep breath and then jumped in, tackling Sonora with a hug.
"Hey there! Can I have a bite?" She took a moment to see Sonora's reaction, then chuckled. "Don't worry, I was just kidding. Make another one for me!" She delievered the voucher to the cook and awaited for her meal to get done. The more she got into Damian's plan, the more she begun to like where it was going. "You know, you still didn't show me those songs you told me you would back in Vale. This Kara-something game really got me curious about the songs you have there. Can you show me some tonight?"

Peter

"Yeah, yeah, we were very valiant." Peter agreed. "But I can't say I really understand how all this happened. Where did this Mog even come from? If he was so dangerous, how did you let it live for so long?" He was about to stop when something clicked on his head and he added: "And why did it seem to hate my girlfriend?"

Yukari

"Peter, I know that answer." She told him. "That's because he's that same Nergigante from before, when we first met." It was a strange phrase to use since Yukari wasn't herself back then, but she used it anyway to avoid giving in too much information to others. Still, she was given a couple of confused looks.
"Yeah, right!" Peter said while anxiously rubbing his nape. "Yukari was... Near us when it attacked that Grimm. Guess that must be why it hates her. But the other two questions still stand!" Moments like those worked as a painful reminder that Yukari couldn't be honest about her origins to everyone. Hopefully, the others in the group would grow to trust her enough that she could tell them... But the rest of the world might never handle the truth. She clinged on tight to Peter's chest and awaited for the Commander's answers.

Damian

Having done his talk with Cassie, Damian headed back to the group, leaving Sonora's company for a bit so that his sister could borrow her from him. He remembered he still had one last matter to attend to. He walked up to Lovecraft and said:
"You wanted to talk to me." Sadly, Damian had just spent most of the kindness in his heart getting Cassie motivated, so that was the best approach he could muster.

After the four hour flight to Astera, Wayne occupied himself by observing his current surroundings wandering from here to there even on some occasion by acquainting himself to few of the locals that live in the area, but it wasn't till a little later that he'd became idly amused in his doings until he suddenly remembered someone in particular that he cared for dearly.

Wayne quietly walked up to gamora from behind surprising her with an embracful hug then whispers softly to her.

Agent Nevada

Shall we take this a bit further?

Wayne spoke softly with a little hint to his voice in what he meant as he caressed his lips over her neck.

Meanwhile . . .

H.P. Lovecraft

"Truly an ardentious night isn't it?"

I turned around as the man's voice caught my attention.

I glared at him with no rude intent however by his demeanor I could say as well as any other that he deemed an outward uneasy hastiness in his voice and gesture.

Pondering to myself I begin to spectate that he is more than likely to be subpar and vacuous given his young age ought to be taken in consideration.

I break eye contact with him pushing my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose as I take in a shallow breath.

"Oh yes where are my manners and both your's presumably. You may call me by my surname, Lovecraft, now without ado I meant to speak word with you on our formal introduction."

I pause taking a look at him for a split second as an abnormally chilled wind arthwarted a few strokes between the two of us, how paculiar indeed I wonder to myself almost as if my experiences were called down by something I know not what.

As Sonora quickly stuffed her face, Cassie sat next to her, and asked if she can have a bite. "Awwww... Do I have to?" She said in a saddened tone, and perked up at Cassie's chuckling, and continued to eat. She stopped upon hearing Cassie mention her showing Cassie her songs. "Oh yeah! Lemme get my scroll out!" She said as she dug into her pocket on her shirt, and pulled out her Scroll, then browsed her music playlist, and played a song with an acoustic guitar playing in the beginning.

Magnus watched the group as Peter and Yukari questioned the Nergigante, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but stayed silent.

"You read my mind, my big, strong man." Gamora rubbed Wayne's neck, and then took his hand, and began to walk to her room, passing Cassie and Sonora. Once in her room, she locks the door, and the many animals in her room flood to her, and sniff wayne out. A strange, red serpentine creature stares on from the flower pot it sat in, a red toad stayed where it was near the fireplace, and the Coral Birds and Pilot hare flock around Wayne, curious of their visitor. "Alright you guys, make room!" Gamora commanded as the animals dispersed, and she sat Wayne on her bed.

"Wayne.... Don't tell anyone about this.... And an about what you will see...." She said as she took off her eyepatch , revealing a very nasty scar running down her eye, the eye itself severely damaged, and nearly unrecognizable. "I.... I wear the patch to cover my scar.... So no one can see the reminder I get of that day. The day my.... No.... This is about you and me, and now..... Let's have some fun...!" Gamora tackled wayne onto the bed, and began to passionately kiss wayne, and the scene blacks out.

Nergigante growls, knowing that this was coming. "It's not that we allowed him to win. It's that even we could not beat him. Mog.... My brother.... Was under a miserable delusion that he was cleansing the world by killing nonstop, when really, he was throwing off the balance of the world. Mog and I came from a family where illness of the mind was rampant.... I was the only one to not get it, while my father and mog slaughtered every human and monster they saw.... As the only living nergigante that is sane, I was allowed a seat in the Council." Nergigante also listened to Yukari's bit of info, then spoke. "You smell like these.... Grimm. He thought you were about as mindless as they were, no doubt. But I am glad he is gone now. The alliance of Human and Ancients will now go full swing." The Elder Dragon added as the Commander smiled.

Oakris could not believe what she heard, and exclaimed, "HE WAS YOUR BROTHER?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!"

"Because you would have rejected my plea had I told you all." Nergigante muttered. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Cassie

As the song kicked in, Cassie focused everything she got in her; those seemed to matter a lot to Sonora so it seemed like understanding her songs was a good way to understand her too. As she began to bob her hand to the beat, she subtly let all the lyrics creep up and take a hold of her, bleeding in all those grim throughts that quite ironically made her feel better in the end. She always assumed that Sonora was just good at fending off the sad things of her past on her own, but now she realized that the songs might have had a key part in that.
"It's... Really good." Cassie said. While she wasn't sure if this was her kind of music, what it did for her in terms of understanding Sonora better was worth much more than her personal taste. "This is just so different from what we have here! Like, all these sounds that come along with the singing... Are they all hunting horns? I've never seen they do sounds like that!" Just as she said that, she noticed Gamora nonchalantly dragging Nevada to her room. "Oh, my!" Cassie giggled. "I guess love really is in the air lately." As she said that, another small burst of the weird feeling that stopped her from talking to Gamora earlier at the camp. Whatever it was, she didn't like it and hoped it would go away soon enough.

Peter

"Your own brother?" Peter asked. "I would never... I can't believe this had to end like this." He frowned. It was because of moments like these that he didn't want to become a huntsman. He began to get flustered and let his nerve get the best of him: "Well if I were his brother, I'd never let it get to that! 'valiant heroes' my ass, we just murdered someone who needed help." He turned his back and began to leave, but before that, he added: "And if I catch you comparing Yukari to grimm again, I'll do it to you!" Then he stormed off.

Yukari

Seeing Peter like that worried Yukari quite a bit. He'd never been like that, what could have gotten to him? She catched up to him and held his hand. To her, at least, he didn't react with hostility; instead, Peter turned back at her with a distraught look in his face. She was staring at him with a pleading look: please tell me what's going on, it seemed to say. He rested his other hand on her shoulder and said:
"Yukari... I'm sorry if I scared you." He was clearly holding back on saying something. She gripped his hand tighter. He added: "It's just that sometimes I really wish I wasn't a huntsman, you know? Killing the Mog like this when we could have helped him... We did our best but it doesn't really feel like we did the right thing."
"They must have tried out everything Peter." She suggested. "How else could they ask us to do it? Please don't curse yourself for something that wasn't your fault." Peter stopped for a moment, thinking about her words. It was only after a while that his face softened up a bit and he said:
"Yeah, people keep telling me that. I guess I should head back and apologize." He took a step and stopped again to say: "Oh, and Yukari... Thank you." He added with a kiss right after.
Yukari happily kissed him back, but she couldn't help but think that talk wasn't done yet. That part about him not wanting to be a huntsman would need a revisit sooner or later. For now, however, she was satisfied with the progress made.

Damian

"It looks so." Damian replied to Lovecraft's first statement about the night. One hell of a night after one hell of a day. He placed his hands in his pockets, clearly signaling he didn't want a handshake, and kept on listening to Lovecraft's introduction. That man was quite a bit of a mystery for him. He came out of nowhere, in a way just like himself and Yukari, and began to follow the group without ever explaining why. This began bother him a lot after he realized what kind of power this man was capable of. The chilly wind passing between the two left his body tense and cautious but he didn't plan on being hostile this time. It certainly didn't work with Yukari and it probably wouldn't work here. He'd have to be subtle about it.
"Go on." Damian asked. "And explain why you are tagging along with the group while you're at it."

Around the same time, back in Vale

Clifford was in the library, studying for a test with Pyrrah. He was studying for Professor Oobleck's class, and having a bit of trouble with said class. "How are we doing, Cliff? Need help understanding something?" Clifford rubbed his face, and looked at pyrrah. "Just reading this..... It's making me think about things..... Like how the White Fang used to be a peaceful protest group.... It's sad really." Clifford had a flashback from when he was in his monster form, being forced into a cage, after he was fitted with a shock collar. He called out to his mother, who could not catch up to the kidnappers in time. He snaps back into reality, and looks at Pyrrah. "Sorry.... Just had a flashback.... Of a time before I came here..... Before I was brought here by them. They made me hurt innocent people, Pyrrah..... And I had to obey, or they'd hurt me again....." Clifford sighed, gripping his pencil tightly, with Pyrrah resting her hand on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't dwell on things like that. Think about the Present, and the Future. You have a bright future here, and it all starts when you let go. Let go of all that anger, that hatred, for the White Fang." Pyrrah smiled as Clifford looked at her, feeling lost. "Easy for you to say.... You haven't had to hurt people for some sick group of people who hated humans. I don't want that for anyone, not even my worst enemy. But I will tear them apart if I ever see them again." Pyrrah nervously laughs as she heard that. "About that.... I was going to ask you if you wanted to spar with Myself and the others sometime? I am curious about what you can do, and maybe help you improve, and even blow off that steam you have so much of." Clifford looked at Pyrrah, and sighed. He then nodded in agreement. "As much as I want to say no, for your safety, I'll do it." Clifford looked at Pyrrah with a nervous expression, he really did not want to do it, for he may accidentally hurt Pyrrah, or one of the others. But, He wanted to get all this steam vented, before he explodes and snaps on someone he cares about.

H.P Lovecraft

I place my hands neatly behind my back shuffling with paced steps until I come to a complete stop as I rest my thumb unto my chin.

Then as I hear his question I wonder intently where his motif lay, I then stare at his eyes dead centered with impious perseverance.

How peculiar. . . I thought to myself.

"Oh, you are quite the curious one aren't you. . . Very well, so why you ask of me?
Your question is quite indistinguishable as mine, my only sense of being here was invoked by the case of a fellow companion whom likewise unintentionally helped me in a terminal predicament in which I had in return nothing more than a hand to lend by the sake of my generosity.

I end my words to be perceived no more than just a simple response to a long story, I then place my hands comfortably into my pockets lowering my head.

"Quid qou pro. . . Now it is your turn so I must ask Damian Sterling. . . How did you come of such sensual interest to a biologically diverse being other than yourself? It is a mystery to which I must resolve to end my ponderous thoughts, then perhaps I may understand the quaint attraction to. . . lesser beings."

I look to him with an earnest look of question that prompted a fair answer.

Meanwhile . . .

Curly walks up to cassie with a warm welcome.

Curly

Hey cassie how's---

Curly finds herself a bit cut off as she see's gamora taking Wayne to her room with anxious expressions.

Okay what's up with them two all the sudden? she thought to herself.

. . . How's it going with you and your brother after so many long years?

She asked curiously.

"No, they are different instruments. Drums, electric guitars, and stuff like that. It's... A little complicated to talk about, because there's so many of them out there..." Sonora said as it occured to her that Cassie is up to something. "I... Don't mean to be rude, but what are you up to? Did Damian put you up to this?" She asked in a curious tone, she was not mad in the slightest, but she felt something suspicious was going on. "I..... Maybe I'm being paranoid..." she said as she blushed hard, and began stuffing her face to hide her embarassment.

Nergigante growled as Peter stormed off after yelling and shouting. "These humans will never understand... That there is no helping a sufferend Ancient.... No matter what we do, there is no cure for the Illness of the mind" He thought with a sigh. "He is not suffering anymore.... And not hurting anyone else. That is all that matters." He said to himself aloud.

Magnus listened in on Damian and Lovecraft's conversation, and did not like the ending bit where Lovecraft basically insulted Sonora, however, knowing Lovecraft may have not seen a faunus before, he walked over, with a smile on his face. "Good evening Gentlemen, but I could not help but overhear you talking about Sonora. A "Lesser being", as you just described her as. Well, sit down son, and allow me to educate you." Magnus crossed his arms, and sighed. "My daughter is a Faunus, essentially a human being with "Gifts" Bestowed upon them since the dawn of time, there are different kinds of Faunus, and all share a human shaped body, a human soul, and so on. However, humans like myself mistreat them, treating them as inferior. Why? You may ask? Because they are different. They have animal parts that no human has. A group of them back home was their voice of peaceful protest against their mistreatment, but then they turned violent after a new leader stepped up. Unfortunately.... Sonora knows little of what they do.... And I cannot seem to sway her view. Not the point, all that I am saying is, Faunus are people too, if you look beyond their animal characteristics. Now that you have been educated. I better not hear you talk lowly of her again." Magnus said with a genuine smile as he cracked his knuckles, and chuckled. "And Damian, I know what you did with her, and we will be having a chat at some point. No violence, no threats, just a talk." nimona nimona CapRock CapRock Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Cassie

Cassie stopped for a moment when she was asked her the question. In all fairness, it was very reasonable for Sonora to find all this sudden affection so strange. She didn't want to lie but at the same time she felt that saying this was just her following orders would hurt her more than help. But there was a middle ground, thankfully. She smiled and said:
"What I'm up to? Well, you know, I just couldn't help myself from thinking... If things between you and Damian go well, and they seem to be, we're becoming be in-laws. So I figured that we needed to get closer if I'm going to be your older sis! Isn't that right?"
A bit after that, Curly showed up and asked about her and Damian. She said:
"Me and Damian? Well, we're working it out, bit by bit. He still hides a lot from me, especially about our family, but I guess that's a sensitive topic for him. I'm just happy that..." Cassie stopped halfway through and flinched when she heard Gamora screaming from her room. And then again, several times. Either she was being murdered or... Cassie exchanged an embarassed look with Sonora and Curly before bursting into giggles.

Peter

Peter walked back up to the Nergigante while staring at the ground with a guilty expression. Yukari gripped his arm, which promped him to look up to Nergigante and say: "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It's just that... Family is really important to me and I could never seem myself making your decision, no matter what happened. But in the end... I suppose it was a good thing that you did what you did."

Yukari

"Yeah like you said the important is getting the ancients and humans working together." Yukari continued to the Commander. "We'll search for clues in Vale soon, and we'll need you to keep Astera safe while we're gone." The last thing she wanted was to come back and find that their mysterious enemy had attacked again. If they didn't, however, it would surely be something very strange... Almost as if the attacks were directed to the expedition group instead of the city. Could the cause of all this be smart enough to be fighting back what it considered a threat? And if there was something behind the grimm, how did they do that? She felt like there was something important to discover in that matter.

Damian

Damian glared at Lovecraft as he described Sonora as some sort of circus freak he took pity on. This was more than enough cause for him to jump the dimwit talking crap about his girl but, before he could do it, Magnus stepped in and began explaining the nature of the faunus to them. He simply sighted, regaining his calm but not forgetting the man's choice of words. To Magnus, he said:
"Don't bother, Mr. Roja. Men who stress over other dudes' love lives when they should be taking care of their own aren't worth the trouble of an explanation." When Magnus mentioned the talk again, he said: "Good, we had to have it sooner or later." Bitter as he was at the moment, simple worries like his girl's dad overhearing something he said simply weren't bothering him at the moment.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Lord0fFate Lord0fFate nimona nimona

H.P. Lovecraft

I glare at this intrusive man with my brow raised to a prestige arch with a wraught contemptuous expression on my face.

Where in gods name did that man appear from? I wonder to myself indistinctly

The very likes of him with his calm demeanor agitates me like no other.
Who is he to mockingly and decisively educate me with unwavering sordid wittyness?!

I mutter to myself as my lips stagger to speak not with hate but with strategic reason combined. And though despite my mannerisms I defyingly speak with interruption between the two with a thwarted and sporadic raise of my voice.

"Define; Gifts. . . Sir magnus, describe to me what a gift may be to her? You title your daughters woes and ill met trouble of her past by the likes of what you say is a gift!? She loves you despite your misconstrued acts of bringing her into a world of judgemental criticism towards the strange progeny of the so called faunus. Preposterous!"

"And you seek to indoctrinate my knowledge with your foul justifacations of faux truth and illiteracy, you fool!"

I feel the weather billowing as my voice grows with strength and lo my blood curdles surging throughout the veins my body where I slowly release my clenched fist taking in a hearty breath as I begin to regain my senses from the grasp of hatred itself.

I take my glasses off putting them away safely tucked into the pocket of my coat where I still begin to keep clairvoyant eye contact with this opposer.

I turn my body abroughly pointing my finger at damian with loathing scrutiny.

"And you, I would challenge you a game of witty, but I see that you are unarmed, you mewling quim."

I take a few steps back from the both of them and include them both into what I say as my eyes glaring across them.

"Damned be those who detest against the unwilling, let them be the testimony unto the condemned and forgotten souls that fell before the hand of death itself.
Forgive those by means of no means for their time is nigh and where daemons doth dwell shall they come to rest there as well."

I pause conveying my statement with a cold look whipping myself around walking away from the vacuous beings leaving the two to discuss the matters of yet another epedimic until I disperse into shadow quietly without any sound.

Currently. . .

Curly watches in confusion as cassie giggles after hearing gamora whaling in agony with seductive phrases being yelped out.

Curly

What? What's so funny!? My goodness wayne must be killing her we gotta help!
Cassie why are you giggling like that huh?
C'mon do somethin'!

Curly stands by completely not understanding what is going on wandering around in slight confusion.

O... Oh... In-laws...? I mean we just started dating.... But then again, he.... He filled me with more than happiness... So to speak. And I don't know what will happen next.... But I felt weird after that..... Like I am now, feeling like I am starving, wanting nothing but meat...." Sonora pats her belly, which was reaching satisfaction at this point. She heard Gamora screaming, and giggled. "Curly.... She isn't getting killed. Her and Wayne are having a wrestling match...." Sonora said with a blush on her face, and giggled as she remembered the Coral Highlands. "I have always wanted to Marry a man... But.... Never expected to marry one as hot as Damian.... Maybe we should make it a thing...? But what if...? No.... I couldn't be... But it probably won't be that bad... Right?" Sonora thought as she looked at Cassie. "C... Cassie.... Do you think Damian.... Would want kids some day?" She did not know how Cassie will react, but she was curious, and nervous at the same time.

"Lad, I do not fault you. But I am responsible for this land as much as my fellow Council members are, and for my kind. Mog was suffering, and my family tried to help him and my father at a young age. Nothing worked. For years Mog terrorized this land, going further into the darkness he wanted to destroy. It was not an easy decision to make, but I had to choose between family, or peace. And I chose peace. Understand, that I did not want to do it. But I had to, for the many lives that live here." Nergigante looked at Yukari, and smiled. "You don't need to tell me. We will have members assigned to defending as soon as Astera is built. Now, rest, and enjoy yourselves. I must go now." Nergigante walked up to Kirin, and grabbed her, then flew off, with Kirin calmly and limply watching the passing Scenery.

After the unnecessary rant from Lovecraft, and with him vanishing. Magnus growled. "Damian, son. Next time he comes around here, I need you to hold him down so I can beat the blood out of that pompous face." he said as he turned around, and calmed down. "I hope he will understand once we get to Vale. Now, sit." Magnus took a barrel, and sat down. "Damian, I know you and Sonora love each other, and even shared it with each other. But there will be things I will ask of you, and these are also rules I ask you follow:
1. Do not hurt her in any way, shape, or form.
2. Do not disrespect her, If she has something to say, listen.
3. Do not treat her as inferior, and do not force her to do things she does not want to do.
4. Do not talk down to her, she is just as human as you are.
and Lastly, treat her like a princess, and she will treat you like a Prince.
This is all I ask of you, Damian. Remember them, and follow them. And we will get along just fine." Magnus chuckled, "Also, with they way you were talking to her, I found out you two had some "Fun" together. And I want to say... Congratulations. And welcome to fatherhood." He said as he got up, with a smile on his face m, then burst out into laughter. "Just kidding! But seriously though, I want to thank you.... For doing something I tried for years to do... And that is making Sonora happy."
nimona nimona CapRock CapRock Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Damian

Just as Damian predicted, Lovecraft retreated to the shadows after running his mouth. Damian himself was now sporting a very distinct expression of disgust, one common amongst all Sterlings of his family line; he spat on the floor as he saw the man left, having lost any and all possibility of respect for him.
Next, he sat with Magnus and heard his rules. He expected a lot more than that, to be honest; but what could he expect, given how reasonably he reacted to having heard about him and Sonora? Later on, as Magnus congratulated him, Damian nearly chocked as he heard that damned word, but calmed down once he realized it was but a joke. Having finally understood what was Magnus' reasoning he nodded and said:
"I feel like I should be honest with you. I have a messy life back in Vale. A rather dangerous one, that might even put her in danger if we're not careful. I wanted to drive her away at first, but she wouldn't take no as an answer so we kept the relationship going. When we return to Vale, things won't be so easy as they were here." He said finally. "But I'm not giving up and, knowing your daughter, I know she won't as well. She'll need your support more than ever, so don't forget to stick around." As he said that, he turned back to Astera's restaurant and waved goodbye to Magnus at his back.

Cassie

Filled with more than happiness? The phrase and the gesture on the belly made Cassie raise an eyebrow; she expected her reasoning about becoming in-laws would get a slightly more excited reaction from Sonora, but dodging the original question was enough for her. Upon being questioned about babies she said: "Well, I know Damian just a little more than you do, but he seems like the kind who would take a lot of convincing. But hey, you got him to commit to the relationship... How hard can a baby talk really be?"
Shortly after she said that, Damian showed up and grabbed Sonora by the hand, bidding goodnight to Cassie and Curly and saying "Come on Sonora, we should get some rest." Cassie watched them go, then let out a long and lazy yawn. "I guess I should go too, Curly. See you tomorrow." On her way to her room, she pondered if she had done a decent job at trying to become Sonora's sister. She certainly had some hiccups along the way, but that's a given for such a hard task, right? She wouldn't know what to tell Damian if she ended up getting pushed out by Sonora. There were probably a hundred other thoughts on the matter for her, but she never got to them, having dropped like a rock the moment she laid on her bed.

Peter

"...Enjoy ourselves?" Peter repeated out loud as the Nergigante left. Yukari, who was still hanging onto him, hit him with the most unsettling of looks, a mix of curiosity and passion that was unlike anything he'd seen so far. He felt like a wind vane amidst a tornado and it was driving him into panic mode. But he couldn't run, not from her. Instead, he put his arm around her waist and took her to a vacant room.

Yukari

"It's been a great day Peter." She told him as they held each other. In just one day, the way Peter saw her changed so much and so quickly it was almost daunting; she learned a lot about him too, and it seemed like he still had a couple things to work on. But it didn't matter. He had taken such effort and care to show her everything the world had to offer, and now that they were in a relatioship, he was still showing her something new and exciting just like before.
"And tomorrow's will be even better!" Peter said back. "We've got a lot of days like these ahead of us, so we should just enjoy it and keep things like they are for now, right?"
Yukari bit her lip, but eventually nodded and said: "Yeah."
"Goodnight cupcake." He said before kissing her one last time for the day, this time a little longer and more passionate. After that, Peter went to his own room. Yukari got in her bed and spent quite a few too many minutes remembering the day before finally giving in to sleep. What a day indeed.

H.P. Lovecraft

After the sudden conflicts with which I faced had come to a steady formidable ease as I rest myself seated on a wooden bench in the middle of a dark and empty alleyway under the light of a mounted torch with my hands folded neatly together occasionally twiddling my thumbs.

I happen to wonder what came of the people of my past, the world I've grown accustomed to diminshed as time passed as though it were no more than a ceaseless river, this day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing! It's a heartbeat.

I look up out into the cosmos and I see worlds beyond the knowlege of those who perceive it otherwise. The world is indeed comic. . . I say but the joke is on mankind.

I come to remember the comforting warmth of a fireplace inside of a dainty little house of mine where I would write stories and poems as a thunderstorm would seem to stop reality itself in a fashion of relaxation that was unparalleled.

Oh how did it come to this? I whisper to myself.

There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.

I look around my surroundings before I open my book as I recapture the few details of a page of a certain passage in which I find above all the most subtle yet provoking in matters of madness.

I run my hand over the page in a circular motion as I begin to feel it's manifestation.
I then proceed to open my tongue to this dead language for which I myself vaguely understand for it's only purpose I do know.

Wgha'n lloig lw'nafh tharanak shogg 2x
1x uaaah!

The leaves carry on with the gale of winds
and the words like poetry asking the shadows to dance.

And where there be restful eyes there be also the void in which the unknown dwell restless stirring in the dreams of those who be the unwary.

My voice echoed throughout the silence of the night and soon shall my reality be the nightmares of all.

I closed the necronomicon with a sigh under my breath where I continue to enjoy the night and its mesmerizing elegance.

Meanwhile. . .

Curly bids the others a good night's rest as she makes way to her room.

Curly

Goodnight everyone. . .
As she yawns.
I'm gonna get some rest for tomorrow and so should all of you, anyways I'm off to my room.

With Damian telling him of his life in Vale, Magnus knew what he had to do once they go back home. For now, he went to a vacant storage room, and fell asleep.

After the screaming died down, Oakris quietly entered Gamora's room, and laid down on her bed, and fell asleep, without disturbing her master and Wayne.

"Aaawwww..... But I didn't finish my plate...." Sonora whined as Damian led her to a room, where she got changed into a rather small shirt and small pair of shorts. She crawled into bed with Damian, and fell asleep, gripping him tightly.

The next morning

Sonora woke up, and stretched with a yawn, and looked at Damian, who was still asleep. Her tail wagged and her ears drooped as she smiled at him, and looked at her tail. "Aw man.... I'm shedding again.... Guess the hot weather's coming." She joked as she got out of bed, and changed into her clothes.

Gamora was up before everyone else, armor on, and her Great Sword, Wyvern Ignition, ready to go. She looked at Wayne with a smile, and gently shook him. "Rise and Shine, princess. You gotta get up." She said with a joking tone, and then walked out, and went about her daily life. And then went to the Commander, who was waiting for her. "Gamora, let's wait for everyone else." He said as he crossed his arms, with his signature serious look.

Magnus woke up, with a stiff back. With a few twists of his torso, his back felt limber again. He got up, and exited the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back