• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover) OOC

Heeyy, If I may ask before attempting to join, my character is mildly based around the Red vs. Blue series and knowingly that RWBY is by the same creators of RvB, so would this be okay?

Last edited:
No not st all. My barn flooded and I’m having to clean it up and keep my animals out of the mess. It’s kind of a random explosion of not fun events.

Welcome Demonhunter Demonhunter ! Hope you stick with us.
BTW do you have Discord? We have a server where we hang around and plan future events, I recommend joining us there.

Thanks, it's been a mess. As soon as I get it dried up it rains some more and I get to start completely over shoveling it out. I already have one ram with a bit of a limp, I'm thinking it could be from all the moisture it's made his hoof soft so I've been treating that, one ewe got sick because they've been in the barn too long (Confinement for more than 3 or 4 days usually results in respiratory cough but I cant let them outside because rain.) and I'm having to sheer off some sheep because they have 3 inch long wool in 103 degree heat. My lie is great XD.
Working on a post now tho. And I do have A discord. Got a link?

ok I just got back from handling not so fun stuff. How do you want them to wake up in the same room? Some catastrophic event? That could work.
Waking up as usual, but maybe in the same bed together (and no, none of "that" would have happened. He just did it because of all that fur Claypso has, being a Sheep Faunus...) and then they just go through their normal day, and kick some white fang butt with team RWBY

I do not have access to Discord as of right now. I am active duty military on deployment, so I have limited access through government computers.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Ok, here is what is going on. We are currently in the New World (Monster Hunter: World territory) and the family of a couple characters named Cassie Sterling and Damian Sterling, who are siblings, had found the new world and started exploiting the forests and killing monsters for their own gain. That, and that specific bunch of Sterlings, known as the Vapors, have targeted the children of Damian and Cassie (who had kids by a couple of my characters.) and the group is gonna put a stop to it. Damian had just walked out after an angry outburst, and that is where you come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back