• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover) OOC

Thank you! 😊 it has been a long time since I jumped mid steam into something.

😆 Thank you for that. I promise I am not an author. I have never published a book or even really a blog post. But I have been a forum/message board RP'er for literally decades. 😁

I do have a question, how does one cross over from RWBY to MH? *grins and runs the back of his head*

😆 Thank you for that. I promise I am not an author. I have never published a book or even really a blog post. But I have been a forum/message board RP'er for literally decades. 😁

I do have a question, how does one cross over from RWBY to MH? *grins and runs the back of his head*
Honestly? It was an idea of the Continents or Remnant and the New World being being in the same world, and incorporating the Grimm into the MH bestiary. Like in the beginning the Research Commission's hunters came across some Beowolves and did not know what they were, and from there... It just went forward. This was an RP idea I had a year or so ago, and still going strong.

Ok. So basically I didn't cross a rift or portal jump. I actually just wandered into this and saw people doing the same I was used to doing (hunting Grimm, just different looking ones) and stepped in to help protect a "village/family". Cool. 😎

Ok. So basically I didn't cross a rift or portal jump. I actually just wandered into this and saw people doing the same I was used to doing (hunting Grimm, just different looking ones) and stepped in to help protect a "village/family". Cool. 😎
Yeah, the portal trope is a bit cliché. So I decided to put them in the same world, to make it make more sense. And we are in the New World, and a fanily known as the Sterlings are messing things up bad. And of course, the group of heroes will need your Character's help.

*grabs the giant rubber approval stamp and slams it down* Alright then.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers *bows humbly* I apologize for the delay. My work schedule kicked into high gear. I will be posting today. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I truly apologize for the lack of posts lately. I should have said something about being busy before now. But I haven't really had access lately.

Yes. Anytime you need to continue the story and I am not available due to (insert life/military schedule/visiting Narnia) please skip me. I do not want to be the one to hold everyone up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back