• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Hello! Welcome to my idea of a crossover of two great franchises we know and love! Here we will be starting off in Beacon, where the journey to the New World shall begin, but to clear things up, I will show how it began in Astera first, as something along the lines of a prologue, then the actual RP shall begin after that. Now, let's have some fun, and do it with Enthusiasm!

Prologue
It was another day In Astera, the Tradeyard was bustling with business, the Workshop was filled with orders for upgrades, and even forging new equipment, and the canteen was serving hungry hunters before their quests. But one day, and injured hunter came back from an expedition, and collapsed to his knees. Of course, everyone was concerned. The Commander saw this and ran to the Hunter. "What happened?!" He exclaimed, examining the wounds. "It came out of no where... It attacked us..." The hunter said as he winced at the pain of the scratches and broken bones. "WHAT ATTACKED YOU?!?" The commander demanded an Answer.
"I.. I don't know. It was not a monster that was in the field guide.... Not even my Scoutflies recognized it..." the Hunter said as he was helped up. The commander thought about this for a moment. "What did it look like?"

"It looked like an Odogaron, but had Black and White fur, as well as a shell around its head, with red eyes. And there were a lot of them sir... They killed the Anjanath we were trying to capture... And killed everyone else in my group.." the hunter said as he looked down. "I could not do anything about it."

The commander frowned. "Get me Gamora, her Palico, and Cassie Sterling, NOW!!" The commander shouted as people scrambled to find the three.

Meanwhile, Gamora and Oakris were at the Workshop, for Gamora was handing over materials for uspgrades into the Nergigante Hammer. A fiver ran up to them, out of breath. "Gamora! The commander needs you immediately!" She said. Gamora and oakris did not even hesitate, and ran to the Commander.

Meanwhile, At the Canteen, a male Fiver ran up to cassie, with a scared look on his face. "Cassie, the commander needs you, right now! It is urgent, by the way he is yelling." he said as he then ran off back to the commander. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona B Billicious

Cassie
It started as a usual day for Cassie Sterling: Stop rolling around the bed pretending to sleep at around 5:00 AM. Dress up, gear up and put on some processed Gajau oil to hide the bags under the eyes, then head out to the graveyard near camp to send out a silent prayer for Delfos. She was sitting in the canteen shortly after, eating alone and with a generous space between herself and the next group of hunters.

When Cassie was near the end of her meal, the fiver reached up to her and uttered the commander's orders, fleeing the scene before she could even reply. The commander was one of the precious few that didn't care about her awful reputation amongst the camp's hunters and she was thankful for that, so she had no option but to oblige to his orders.
Cassandra got up, disposed of her food and walked confidently towards the commander's position. Many eyes shifted towards her, but she made no notice of it. "Whatever this is, I better be going alone.", Cassie thought to herself. "I'm not in the mood to meet people this early in the morning."
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Cassie
It started as a usual day for Cassie Sterling: Stop rolling around the bed pretending to sleep at around 5:00 AM. Dress up, gear up and put on some processed Gajau oil to hide the bags under the eyes, then head out to the graveyard near camp to send out a silent prayer for Delfos. She was sitting in the canteen shortly after, eating alone and with a generous space between herself and the next group of hunters.

When Cassie was near the end of her meal, the fiver reached up to her and uttered the commander's orders, fleeing the scene before she could even reply. The commander was one of the precious few that didn't care about her awful reputation amongst the camp's hunters and she was thankful for that, so she had no option but to oblige to his orders.
Cassandra got up, disposed of her food and walked confidently towards the commander's position. Many eyes shifted towards her, but she made no notice of it. "Whatever this is, I better be going alone.", Cassie thought to herself. "I'm not in the mood to meet people this early in the morning."
Once the three the Commander has summoned where there, he spoke. "I have called you three here, to give you an assignment. We had a hunter injured on an expidition by an unknown monster. According to him, it is not a monster we know of, and has the shape of an Odogaron, with black and white fur, and red eyes. I have already informed the Biologists and Ecological research of this incident, so they will be waiting for your evidence. Gamora, I am tasking you and your Handler of finding the tracks of this new beast. But be careful, for I was also informed that they attack in Packs." He said as he looked at Oakris and Cassie. "Cassie, Oakris... I need you two to go outside of the New world, and see if you can find anyone who knows what this beast is. I know about your past, Cassie, but I have absolute faith you can do this with Oakris, consider this a chance of redemption. We have an Airship inspired by the ones from the Old World, so you two, and two other hunters will take that Airship." The commander said.

Gamora was shocked, she was tasked with finding a beast that they know nothing about, and to add on to it, he is sending her palico with Cassie, the loner with a messed up past. "But Commander, are you sure about this? Why not have them look for tracks, and I go for help?" Gamora asked as the commander sighed.
"Gamora, I know you and Oakris are inseparable, but you are the best when it comes to finding tracks, and researching monsters, alongside Cassie. But I am doing this to give Cassie a chance to redeem herself, and a chance to make a friend or two." He said with a sly smile. "Now Go! And may the Sapphire Star light your way!" the meeting was over, and the commander went to find the engineers to see if the airship was ready.

"Meowster.... Are we really being separated?" Oakris asked in a nervous tone. "We have never been seperate in our time here.... I am scared." the felyne said, hugging her master's leg.
"Oakris, do not be scared. Think of this as a new adventure, and a bonding experience with Cassie. I am sure she has a soft spot in there somewhere. And besides, you are the toughest Palico I know. And the best one anyone could ask for." Gamora said as she stroked the Felyne's head.
"but... What about mew? What are you going to do while I am gone?"

"Don't worry about me. Cassie is your partner now, until the assignment is complete." Gamora then looked at Cassie, with a smile. "I have confidence in your abilities, but I ask that both of you come back in one piece, alright? I am counting on you. And Cassie, I know you can do this. Just believe in yourself, and those around you, and you can achieve anything." And with that, gamora walked off, to prepare for an expedition.

"Well, let's get going, pawtner. We do not want to keep our ride waiting." Oakris said as she headed out to the port, where a Zepellin was waiting for them, as well as 2 other hunters. Oakris hopped in the Airship, and waited for cassie. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona B Billicious

Cassie
How could such a normal day have gone downhill so fast? At one moment, she was having a nice meal on her own. The very next one, she suddenly got a new partner to care for, a team of a couple hunters and a promise to keep to a slightly younger huntress she had just met.

How could this Gamora even trust her so much as to hand off her beloved Palico to her like that? She obviously was very close to Oakris and knew about Cassandra's reputation. Maybe all that faith in her should have made Cassie feel better, but at the moment it only really made her anxiety grow. It was another chance to redeem herself, the commander had told her... But it was also another chance for her to dig her own hole a little deeper.

"I'll protect her. With all I've got." Cassie's catchphrase promise once sounded like the most unquestionable of truths. These days, she spoke of it in a bitter and hesitant manner. Once Gamora left and Oakris talked to her, Cassie froze. It'd been so long since she spoke to a Palico that wasn't her Delfos! She had absolutely no idea what to say. She followed after her and mumbled: "You're right. The sooner I get this done, the faster you'll get rid of me, so just stay behind my shield at all times." A brief hesitation followed before Cassandra added: "And don't call me partner. Only 1 Palico in the world has that right."
And he's dead,
she added grimly in her thoughts.

Cassandra went right past the other two hunters after boarding the airship; they weren't as kind as the others and treated her as a bad omen more than a person. Wherever they were going, it would be a long and silent trip, no doubt.

Cassie
How could such a normal day have gone downhill so fast? At one moment, she was having a nice meal on her own. The very next one, she suddenly got a new partner to care for, a team of a couple hunters and a promise to keep to a slightly younger huntress she had just met.

How could this Gamora even trust her so much as to hand off her beloved Palico to her like that? She obviously was very close to Oakris and knew about Cassandra's reputation. Maybe all that faith in her should have made Cassie feel better, but at the moment it only really made her anxiety grow. It was another chance to redeem herself, the commander had told her... But it was also another chance for her to dig her own hole a little deeper.

"I'll protect her. With all I've got." Cassie's catchphrase promise once sounded like the most unquestionable of truths. These days, she spoke of it in a bitter and hesitant manner. Once Gamora left and Oakris talked to her, Cassie froze. It'd been so long since she spoke to a Palico that wasn't her Delfos! She had absolutely no idea what to say. She followed after her and mumbled: "You're right. The sooner I get this done, the faster you'll get rid of me, so just stay behind my shield at all times." A brief hesitation followed before Cassandra added: "And don't call me partner. Only 1 Palico in the world has that right."
And he's dead,
she added grimly in her thoughts.

Cassandra went right past the other two hunters after boarding the airship; they weren't as kind as the others and treated her as a bad omen more than a person. Wherever they were going, it would be a long and silent trip, no doubt.
"But... I don't wanna get rid of mew. Instead I want to get to know mew." Oakris said in a slightly saddened tone. She did not really like how this hunter has a bad attitude towards things, but she knew there was good reason for it. "And I am nyat one to stand behind a shield, I am one for helping out, even if it means taking a claw for the team. And besides, this should be a cinch! All we have to do is find someone who knows what our mystery meownster is." Oakris said optimistically. She was hoping things would go smoothly. After the final preparations were made, the airship lifts off, and their journey began.

*Fast forward 3 days*

Oakris had just woken up from a catnap, after stopping at a place in the Old World to resupply 2 days ago, she had not had much sleep the 1st day of the trip. She looked out, and saw a forest coming into view. "Nya! I see a Forest! We are above land, Nya!" She exclaimed with excitement. But that excitement was stopped with a strange, massive, birdlike monster attacks the airship, scratching at the Balloon. "Nya! Stop that Meownster before it brings us down!" but it was too late, they slowly start to lose altitude as the creature flies off. Oakris started to panic as she tried to figure out how to fix this, and then the creature came back, and sliced the rope holding the whole aircraft together. The basket started to fall down quicker. Oakris hit the ground 1 minute later, and was out cold. After 10 minutes, The felyne wakes up, woods all around her, and the crash site all around her. 2 of the hunters she was with were nowhere to be found, and she saw Cassie. "Hold on! I'm coming!" She tried to get up, but she collapsed as she saw a chunk of wood in her tail. "Owie.... But I gotta get to her before any more meownsters attack us!" she said as she got up, and went over to Cassie. (and the birdlike monster I mentioned was a Nevermore.)

Onyx was in the middle of leading a group of students into the Emerald Forest he had been tasked with leading a combat training session to test some of the students against the creatures of Grimm, his main job was to keep track of the students and protect them should any powerful Grimm appear. As several hours past everything had gone perfectly the various teams had been performing admirably and so far Onyx hadn't been forced to resort to using his own power what so ever. As the training was finally coming to an end and everyone began to return to Beacon something caught his eye. In the far distance, he noticed a strange looking airship crossing over Emerald Forest. Onyx intently watched it he knew this area and knew most airships that passed over the area would be brought down by Nevermore's.

Onyx watched as the airship was brought down by nothing more than what he expected a Nevermore. "Everyone return to Beacon I'll deal with this." Onyx ordered, hesitating for a moment Onyx turned back to the group. "Curly Brace and Sonora Roja I would like your assistance in this matter." Onyx said while he could easily deal with most Grimm having someone with him just made it so that he could try and save as many people as possible while having someone watch his back. Seeing the location that it seemed the strange airship was going down in it would take him a good fifteen minutes at a full sprint to get to the crashed airship. Mixing in his sprint with his semblance he arrived within twelve minutes he arrived at the downed airship. He began to use his water dust to put out any flames in the area before searching for survivors. "Is anyone alive?" Onyx shouted he kept his weapon out ready the Emerald Forest was a well-known place where Grimm happened to be.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers CapRock CapRock nimona nimona

Last edited:
Onyx was in the middle of leading a group of students into the Emerald Forest he had been tasked with leading a combat training session to test some of the students against the creatures of Grimm, his main job was to keep track of the students and protect them should any powerful Grimm appear. As several hours past everything had gone perfectly the various teams had been performing admirably and so far Onyx hadn't been forced to resort to using his own power what so ever. As the training was finally coming to an end and everyone began to return to Beacon something caught his eye. In the far distance, he noticed a strange looking airship crossing over Emerald Forest. Onyx intently watched it he knew this area and knew most airships that passed over the area would be brought down by Nevermore's.

Onyx watched as the airship was brought down by nothing more than what he expected a Nevermore. "Everyone return to Beacon I'll deal with this." Onyx ordered, hesitating for a moment Onyx turned back to the group. "Curly Brace and Sonora Roja I would like your assistance in this matter." Onyx said while he could easily deal with most Grimm having someone with him just made it so that he could try and save as many people as possible while having someone watch his back. Seeing the location that it seemed the strange airship was going down in it would take him a good fifteen minutes at a full sprint to get to the crashed airship. Mixing in his sprint with his semblance he arrived within twelve minutes he arrived at the downed airship. He began to use his water dust to put out any flames in the area before searching for survivors. "Is anyone alive?" Onyx shouted he kept his weapon out ready the Emerald Forest was a well-known place where Grimm happened to be.

Sonora nodded as he did her best to follow Onyx. For a human, he was pretty fast. If she lost sight of him, her sense of smell would keep track of him. The ship the saw crash down was indeed strange, but they were going to find out who it belongs to soon.
Once she got to the sigh, she picked up a smell, The smell of a cat. She looked to her left, and saw a cat wearing strange armor that made her look like a court jester. "Onyx... You seeing what I am seeing?" Sonora said as the cat seemed to get closer.

"Cassie!! I'm Coming!" Oakris shouted, knowing that people took notice to the crash, but did not know their intent. To be safe, she drew her weapon, and then pointed it at the two strangers. "I don't mew what you are going to do, but I got my eye on you, and you will not hurt my furriend!" Oakris said with a growl, standing in front of Cassie.

"And it talks... Just when things could not get any wierder... Awww... It's injured!" Sonora said as she saw the chunk of wood in the Felyne's tail. "Onyx, We should check the girl, see if she has a pulse." The faunus suggested. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona B Billicious

it was a beautiful day in the emerald forest, as curly and some other first years went with professor onyx{i keep telling you it's just onyx!} to get some hands on experience killing some Grimm when a old fashioned airship was taking down by a nevermore, but just any nevermore, but scar-face, THE nevermore of emerald forest. no ones sure how he's lived this long but he has, and has been a menace to all student going through initiation. as Prof. onyx requests you and sonora to help him check the crash site. when they got there they found something really weird. a talking cat.
[difficulty roll: 84 +30{the one who wanted his wee men} =114 vs 70 = crit success]
despite the weirdness of the fact, you continue on anyway, and ask the cat "excuse me mr cat but don't wish you any harm, we've simply come to help" you wait for the cat's reply, wondering how you've managed to not just squeal at how cute he is in his little set of armor!
CapRock CapRock B Billicious Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

it was a beautiful day in the emerald forest, as curly and some other first years went with professor onyx{i keep telling you it's just onyx!} to get some hands on experience killing some Grimm when a old fashioned airship was taking down by a nevermore, but just any nevermore, but scar-face, THE nevermore of emerald forest. no ones sure how he's lived this long but he has, and has been a menace to all student going through initiation. as Prof. onyx requests you and sonora to help him check the crash site. when they got there they found something really weird. a talking cat.
[difficulty roll: 84 +30{the one who wanted his wee men} =114 vs 70 = crit success]
despite the weirdness of the fact, you continue on anyway, and ask the cat "excuse me mr cat but don't wish you any harm, we've simply come to help" you wait for the cat's reply, wondering how you've managed to not just squeal at how cute he is in his little set of armor!
CapRock CapRock B Billicious Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Oakris growled at Curly. "This female cat has a name, and it's Oakris! And you'd do well to remember that!" She shouted before calming down. "If mew are not here to hurt me and my furriend, then what are you here for?" Oakris asked.

"We could ask you the same thing, Oakris. What are you here for?" Sonora crossed her arms, waiting from a response.

"Besides being stranded here after a crash, we were looking for someone to help out my meowster and the rest of the Research Commission. A black and white beast with red eyes attacked a hunter on an expedition, and I was told it was shaped like a canine, and attacked in packs... Maybe mew guys know what it is?" Oakris asked, looking at the 3 with a shine of anxiousness in her eyes.

"Black and white with red eyes, canine shape, and attacks in pa..." Sonora suddenly realized what the mystery beast was, and her ears perked up. "Guys... I know what she is talking about. She is talking about a Beowulf."

Cassie
Cassie's recollections of the crash were very few. She remembered a loud screeching noise, as well as getting tossed around the airship as it was struck by some beast outside. She remembered reaching out for her weapon, only to slip when the final hit struck the airship and hit her head on a metal bearing.

A few minutes later, Cassie slowly began to recover her consciousness. A quick movement check confirmed that her only pressing wound was the bump in her forehead that was afflicting a massive headache on her. She opened her eyes and immediately saw Oakris, wounded but alive, and standing bravely between her and a group of strangers. The atmosphere seemed tense at first, but a blonde girl with very unusual skin made it clear as day that their intentions were not to harm.
If they really wanted to kill us, they'd be done by now.

"Oakris." Cassie called as she finally got herself up, her voice still a bit weak. She touched the Palico's shoulder to get her to turn her way and greeted her with the slightest of smiles. "I'm glad to see you survived."

She wanted to say more but the two could certainly talk about what happened later. Cassandra took a deep breath and stared back at the three in front of her, ignoring the waves of pain in her head the best she could. They were just talking about the subject of their mission when she woke up, and from she'd gathered they were just who they were looking for.

"Listen up. What the Palico said is right. But that isn't the pressing matter right now, is it? Oakris is wounded and this forest clearly isn't the safest of places. Once that's solved, you can ask us anything you want."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona B Billicious

"Cassie, You're alive! Yay!" Oakris exclaimed with glee as she smiled back. And then nodded. "Nya, we cannot talk here, since that thing is still flying around, and could swoop us up any meownite!" oakris said as she looked to the sky.

Sonora nodded, and looked to Onyx. "Onyx, should we take them to the academy? Seeing as they have no where else to go?" Sonora asked him. She had thought about it, but did not know how Ozpin will react to the two strangers. Especially the palico. CapRock CapRock B Billicious nimona nimona

Onyx decided to let the girls deal with the situation while he watched the surroundings and made sure they wouldn't get attacked. The whole situation was very strange, to say the least, a talking cat that had a name, something called the Research Commission and the fact that they don't know what Beowulf's are to Onyx that was the was the strangest, the names of Grimm and their appearance was something that was common knowledge and Beowulf's are one of them if the most common type of Grimm not knowing them was extremely strange.

Looking over the cat now known as Oakris and the female who thanks to the cat Onyx now knew her name was Cassie. Onyx began stroking his chin just how would Ozpin react taking a guess Onyx thought he wouldn't care too much if anything at most he would allow them to stay in Beacon until they are well enough to travel. Still Onyx wouldn't feel right if he just left them here. "Yes, we should." Onyx said it was the best course of action the group could take. "Were they any more of you in the airship we should be looking out for?"

Cassie

"Actually, there were a few more." Cassie replied to Onyx. She closed her eyes for a brief moment as her mind worked furiously to recall every important detail she could muster. "Two hunters and a pilot. The hunters sat across us at the airship... They shouldn't be far from here."
As the others scattered to look for survivors, Cassie stood in front of Oakris. She had other plans for Gamora's partner.
"Now you can wait right there." She said to the Palico. Sitting in front of her, Cassie opened her bag and grabbed some medical supplies. As per usual, they were enough for 1 person. Not a hard choice on her part. "Sit still, Oakris, I'll do my best to patch you up."

"If mew guys can find them... Just go. We'll be fine. We have been through much worse than this..." Oakris said before Cassie went to get supplies from the wreckage. She then told to sit still by Cassie, who was attempting to patch her up. "P... Please be careful... Cassie.." she said nervously.

"Alright, let's get searching." Sonora said as she went with the others to search for more people. She then heard something moving behind a bush. She looked over, and saw a Beowulf eating what appeared to be the pilot of the ship. "Oh no... That must the pilot. And if that has happened, then the others are..." she stopped, and her heart started to race as she just realized how bad the situation is. She did not know how she was going to tell the 2 strangers that survived the crash. nimona nimona B Billicious CapRock CapRock

as curly started to search in the wreckage she noticed that she had gained a new Memory, before focusing back on the task, as she reached the back, she found what were likely the two hunters, keyword there being "were". the first had a piece of bent railing going though his gut and a torn off leg sitting few feet away. the second... well all that she could find was her head. as she turned to go back she saw something even worse, the head's body. just... oum oh mighty the body should not be able to bend that wa-"huugggggeehhh! huff, huf- bluuuuuueeeeegggggghhhhh!... g-guys! i found two of them! i-i-it's not a pretty sight though!" now while she waited she had to wnder{while making sure not to look at the body's} how the hell did she just puke... oil? eh probably something from her Memories.
CapRock CapRock B Billicious EMP EMP

as curly started to search in the wreckage she noticed that she had gained a new Memory, before focusing back on the task, as she reached the back, she found what were likely the two hunters, keyword there being "were". the first had a piece of bent railing going though his gut and a torn off leg sitting few feet away. the second... well all that she could find was her head. as she turned to go back she saw something even worse, the head's body. just... oum oh mighty the body should not be able to bend that wa-"huugggggeehhh! huff, huf- bluuuuuueeeeegggggghhhhh!... g-guys! i found two of them! i-i-it's not a pretty sight though!" now while she waited she had to wnder{while making sure not to look at the body's} how the hell did she just puke... oil? eh probably something from her Memories.
Sonora ran to Curly soon after she called. It definitely was not a pretty sight by any means. She then saw a slick of oil sitting next to Curly. "Are you alright?" She asked, kneeling down next to her robotic friend. "How are we going to break this to the other 2 that are alive? I am just afraid of even thinking of their reactions."
CapRock CapRock nimona nimona B Billicious

"if it's anything like mine, things will be getting real messy soon." curly replied as she started to get up, when a screaching was heard. scar-face was circling the wreckage with his stupid eyepatch in all it's dumb glory. "f##k."

Cassie

Cassie was a bit rusty when it came to tending to others, so she took her time with each bandage to make it easy on her patient. Though her movements were gentle, her words for the Palico were all but kind:
"I get it Oakris, I really do. You want to show you're brave and helpful and that I can trust in you." To be fair, I still want to be like that too. "But I don't want to see you risking your life for me like that again." She took a small pause to sight. The words she were about to say were of the hard kind, and they seemed to get stuck in her throat before she could get them out: "Whether you like that or not, your life matters more than mine. Because there's someone waiting for you when you get home."
Cassie was finishing the first aid when a screech up in the sky caught her attention. She slowly got up and stared at immense dark silhouette circling their heads like a vulture. Experienced at facing monstrosities as she was, the sight still drove a chill down her spine.

Cassie

Cassie was a bit rusty when it came to tending to others, so she took her time with each bandage to make it easy on her patient. Though her movements were gentle, her words for the Palico were all but kind:
"I get it Oakris, I really do. You want to show you're brave and helpful and that I can trust in you." To be fair, I still want to be like that too. "But I don't want to see you risking your life for me like that again." She took a small pause to sight. The words she were about to say were of the hard kind, and they seemed to get stuck in her throat before she could get them out: "Whether you like that or not, your life matters more than mine. Because there's someone waiting for you when you get home."
Cassie was finishing the first aid when a screech up in the sky caught her attention. She slowly got up and stared at immense dark silhouette circling their heads like a vulture. Experienced at facing monstrosities as she was, the sight still drove a chill down her spine.
"I don't think so Cassie. Believe it or not, your life meowtters just as much as mine. That, and risking my life is what I do every day with meowster, so what makes mew different?" she had the feeling of relief flow throughout her body.

She then looked up, and saw the Nevermore that had taken down their ship. "That's the thing that took out our ship!" Oakris exclaimed, followed by a growl. "But... What is it?" she then asked aloud. nimona nimona B Billicious CapRock CapRock

Cassie

"I've never seen anything like it." Cassie replied to Oakris. "But I feel we should regroup before it starts attacking us. Follow me!"
After saying that, she started heading towards the general direction in which she heard from the strangers last. She opened up her backpack to reach for a weapon: while she preferred the Charge Blade, it wouldn't be of much use is she couldn't reach the monster up in the sky. She'd need something much more mobile than that.
It was time for the Glaive.
Cassie reached the strangers shortly after, she was about to question them about the beast when her feet stumbled on something. She looked down and saw the decapitated and twisted body of one of the hunters. The other one was nearby, gruesomely killed as well. She took a step back to process that information.
Sure, she didn't know them all that much. Just a few days ago, they had greeted her as if she were some kind of bad omen. But now that their fears had become reality, could she really blame them? Cassie clenched her fists in frustration, unsure of what to say.

looking at one of the strange duo you see he's noticed the body's and says to him "i am sorry for your loss, but we've gotta go, cause that's scarface 'scorge of the emerald forest' up there, and i'd rather have the rest of my team with me before i try to fight HIM." you then try to grab his arm and pull him along with you out and try to pick up the cat thing mid run, as you run to beacon hoping that the other two can give cover fire.

Oakris followed Cassie, and was met with a grisly scene. Oakris almost vomited, but managed to look away from the scene. When the strange blonde grabbed cassie and started to run, she had no choice but to follow her friend. "Wait for meow! I can only go so fast!"

Sonora ran, scooping up the Felyne without breaking stride. "We have no time to wait, cat. Scarface sees you and your friend as a target, and we need to get you both to the academy." Sonora said as she tried to keep up with curly, only managing to close in on her. B Billicious CapRock CapRock nimona nimona

Cassie

Still shaken by the death of half of the expedition team and the giant flying monster circling above their heads, Cassie let herself get dragged along by the mysterious girl's iron grip. Now that she had the chance for a closer look, she noticed the stranger seemed to wear some type of awfully tight metal armor around her whole body. That exotic piece of technology and the unusual behaviour coming from their welcoming party was helping Cassie realize that this kingdom was far more different from home than she first anticipated.
"Fine, I'll follow you!" She replied to the girl, freeing herself from her grip so they could run faster. "But you better have a plan to lose that bird before it starts swooping down on us."

"yeah i'm hoping that, prof. onyx and sonora, will give us cover fir- oh wait, i don't have the cat thing, wheres the cat thin- oh wait sonoras behind us with it. wait that means i've got a free hand..."
after saying this curly looks back at scarface, aim's and fire's at scarface with blast's of ice and start commanding as many bugs in the area to attack the damned, grimm.

[difficulty roll: 48 +30{the one who was all} +13{the one who killed a god} +8{the one was the strongest} +3{the one who kept his promise's} =102 vs 70 crit success!]

some of the shards manage to hit him and a swarm of flying bugs swarm around him, with a few even manging to drop some beetles and spiders and other bigs on it as well. all of it start to distract him.
[fail=no flying bugs in range, no ice shards hit, scarface compleatly undestracted, just enraged]
[success=one or two shards hit, and a couple flying bugs around, scarface is barely distracted]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back