• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
curly
"Im good with that plan" curly replied to shaas plan before heading to the city and refreshing her clones before useing her ice to help the repairs by making scaffolding. When some scaffolding was no longer needed she would throw it in the lake.

shaa D. Mancen
After listening you gather that they agree with your plan. Going with your plan you use your semblence and hope for one of your more physically inclined summons.
[Summon roll: 6]
In a flash you thankfully see suika has been summoned. She looks and speaks to you "heh, he-" mid word she stops, puts her gord that she was about to drink from away which really gets your attention and she turns to the north-east and says to you "sorry boss, something higher up has my attention, ill be back when im done" "wait what? What do you mean something higher up, your a manifestation of my soul! For you im as high as you can go!" You say i digintly back. She kust chuckles and replies "kid, your semblence didnt MAKE us summons, it brings us from somewhere else and made you our boss, but you still rank lower then part of my job, my main purpose for even existing, which ive had, far before even your parents were even thought of. So see you later" and with that she shoots off past your line of sight and at that moment you can feel it.
[Suika has temporaily been removed]
What. The. Hell?!

yukari
thinking over her respose she replied "well... i came from the emerald forest, i belive from what little coherent thought i can remember from then i was called scarface. After your battle with me i did... something? I dont know what but it made me into this after bringing me back from the brink of death and ive been gaining more of whats called 'emotion' and 'knowledge'. Primarily 'guilt', 'joy', 'fear', and i one other i cant place but... it feels nice. I cant really remember much more except for my... i dont know a better name for it then birth place though birth is deffinitly the wrong word." You look down before looking at peter again "do you have any other questions?"

Astera: 4 Hours Later

After four hours of flight, the three elders land in the center of Astera, scaring multiple people as the ran for higher ground. The Commander gets up, with the help of his grandson, and calmly walked on over to the elders. "You are not from these parts, are you?" The commander said as he sat down on a barrel, trying his hardest to keep his fear hidden.
"We come from the Elder's recess. I am Nergigante, and with me are Teostra, and Lunastra. And we bring a message from the head of the Elder's council." Nergigante said as he held out his hand for a handshake, which the commander obliged. "What is this message?" the commander studied the 3, and took note of their physical features.

"We would like your help with our common enemy. And in turn, we will assist in the reconstruction of this lovely settlement. I heard it was torn apart by the invading creatures of darkness..." Nergigante said as Teostra groaned crossed his arms. "They are chasing off, or trying to kill the primitives, or Elder Dragons that are normal, with no shape shifting capability like us Ancients." Teostra added as the commander listened intently. (I am leaving this open for reply.) CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

Cassie

"Creatures of the darkness? Is that what we're calling them now?"
After spending a couple hours hammering stuff back up and a couple more putting the forge back into a workable state for Peter to work into, Cassie had returned back to an upbeat mood and was enjoying a nice canteen of water upon a fallen trunk. Even then, the Ancient casually mentioning he could shapeshift into an Elder Dragon caused her to spit most of what she was drinking and almost fall on her back. She recomposed herself and neared them, saying:
"Back up a little bit. Did I get it wrong or are you 3 in fact Elder Dragons? I must have hit my head on my last fight... Where were you all this time?"

Damian

Damian overlooked his sister's reaction in amusement and gave her a demeaning pat on the head without glancing twice at the Ancients. He didn't know about them, but he wasn't going to let anyone know about that; showing ignorance like that would only make this new party doubt the Hunter's capacity in his eyes.
"So they're hunting monsters too... Whoever it is, they must be more than a little cocky if they think they can face Hunters, Huntsman and Monsters all at the same time."

Peter

Peter spend more than a moment taking in Yukari's bombshell of a reveal, to the point where he remained quiet for most of the time after they finished talking and he only resumed talking to her a few minutes before the Ancients arrived. The one and only Scarface, legendary Grimm of the Emerald forest, was now a woman! And one that apparently had been gifted by human emotions alongside her form. It was like having a Faunus as a friend, except much more unusual than that. In all honesty, Peter wanted to flood her with questions, such as if she had to eat or drink, if she could generate aura and a semblance and why did she decide to follow them, of all people, but he felt like she'd already been through a lot for just one day and he could always find those out later.
"So remember, you're from a village in Mistral and you got into the ship by accident, but since you're here you decided to help us... And you can't let them see how your wounds look like for now. Is that ok for you?" He nervously held her by shoulders; this makeshift backstory seemed a bit lacking, but it was the best he could think of right now. He couldn't even imagine what the others might say if they find out she was a former Grimm; That guy Damian in particular would probably kill her on the spot. "Thanks for trusting me so much, Yukari. I promise your secret is safe with me." He'd never been good a keeping his mouth shut, but this time he had no choice but to rise to the occasion.

nimona nimona Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

curly
After seeing the new faunus come into town you finished your latest set of ice scaffolding headed towards them. When the said something about creatures of darkness you clear your throught and say to them "there called grimm, and i have to ask, do you have any information that might help?"
shaa D. Mancen
After getting over the info bomb dropped by suika you got to work, summoning salseo and sending him to go work while you helped with construction. Cirno helped quell the grim that came from the piles of black stuff currently named grimm tar. When the three faunus flew down you walked up and stated after curly "i am shaa, leader of team cssp, i would be pleased to have you help"
yukari
"Right from a village in mistral, got it. And your welcome... and thank you to, for trusting me as well" as you finished speaking to him you give him a hug and say, "you make the nice warm feeling come when im near you"
gomen
As you and the oni were cleaning a new one came, but she ran in unlike how most were created here. You all welcomed her before getting back to work.

"I'd be honored to. But it is ultimately the decision of your leader." Nergigante gestured to the Commander, who smiled. "So let me recap. You need our help eradicating the Grimm, and in return, you will help us rebuild? You have a deal!" The old man said as he extended his hand for a handshake. Nergigante shook it, with Teostra and Lunastra smiling with how cooperative this human was. "Commander... Are you sure about this..? Gamora asked as teostra chuckled. "Doubtful I see. You do have reason to doubt our newly forged relationship, but we are not like the Primitive elder dragons, we are not savage... Save for one Nergigante who has a.... Mental illness." Teostra said as Nergigante growled. "Bring up my savage brother again, and you will be staying here as a corpse, understood?" "Of course, why would I want to anger the only sane Nergigante I know?" Nergigante scoffs, and sighs. "Yes... My brother.... He has travelled to your world... And riled up some of these... 'Grimm', Most notable is a bird like creature." Nergigante said, unknowingly referring to Yukari as Scarface.

"Your brother... Is insane? Was he the one that injured the Teostra, and fled from Lunastra?" Gamora asked in a confused tone.
"Yes child, he was that very one. I am sure Nergigante will elaborate more in this in time... They both have a... Tense relationship." Lunastra said as she crossed her arms.

"I never knew there were Faunus that were Elder Dragons... This will change evrything back home!" Sonora exclaimed as she thought of something. "These guys are what the White Fang want to be! Peaceful, and living alongside humanity!"

"Child, what in the world are you talking about? Faunus? White Fang?" Teostra asked as he stroked his beard, trying to figure out what Sonora was talking about. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Demonhunter Demonhunter (you can post your starter in Vale, when you can)

Calypso's hoofs hit the grass softly as she continued her way through Vale. She'd been having a peaceful walk as she did every morning, Wulf in tow circling around her like a cloud of black smoke.

"Hey lamb."
Yes wulf?
When we next see a grimm will you let me chase it down?
Chase to your hearts content.

These conversations where common, wulf asking rhetorical questions just to keep talking to his lamb. The faunus's ears twitch as the breeze blows stronger, boredom overcoming the pair. The lamb faunus drops her backpack in the grass under a tree, settling herself beneath it for lunch. She ate and finished with an apple left over but no appetite for it. She smiles beneath the mask and settles it upon Wulf's head.

Hold still wulf.
She chimes vaulting back about ten feet and drawing her bow as Wulf poised himself. The apple flies from his head, splitting in half as Calypso shoots it only to hear a growling behind her. Beowulfs... A lot of them. Boy was this a surprise. She turns, ears twitching once more as the breeze blows her wild white mane of fluff around and the three Grimm close in.
Wulf? She calls as a large circle of mist spreads around her. No man's land setting itself up around her.
Fresh prey. Wulf growls popping up and the disembodied wolf's head chomps down into a Grimm's throat in a surprise attack, Calypso standing upright and firing three shots in rapidfire at the two grimm charging at her. All three spears of light land themselves in the same place, in the grimm's mask as the other makes it to Calypso and lunges. The lamb leaps, hoof clacking again's it's head as she fires again in the air.

Miss.

She lands a few feet away and the Beowulf runs her down again, suffering from a bow strike to the face before chomping it's teeth down into her bow. They were stuck their in a stalemate. Whoever moved first would likely be torn appart by the other.

Mine! Wulf's gravelly voice barks out as the Beowulf finds himself yanked off and shaken like a ragdoll in Wulf's jaws, leaving all three soundly dead and Calypso and Wulf to continue their stroll.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (I hope this is OK didn't know how else to introduce her, whats more fun that a fight right off the bat?)

Calypso's hoofs hit the grass softly as she continued her way through Vale. She'd been having a peaceful walk as she did every morning, Wulf in tow circling around her like a cloud of black smoke.

"Hey lamb."
Yes wulf?
When we next see a grimm will you let me chase it down?
Chase to your hearts content.

These conversations where common, wulf asking rhetorical questions just to keep talking to his lamb. The faunus's ears twitch as the breeze blows stronger, boredom overcoming the pair. The lamb faunus drops her backpack in the grass under a tree, settling herself beneath it for lunch. She ate and finished with an apple left over but no appetite for it. She smiles beneath the mask and settles it upon Wulf's head.

Hold still wulf.
She chimes vaulting back about ten feet and drawing her bow as Wulf poised himself. The apple flies from his head, splitting in half as Calypso shoots it only to hear a growling behind her. Beowulfs... A lot of them. Boy was this a surprise. She turns, ears twitching once more as the breeze blows her wild white mane of fluff around and the three Grimm close in.
Wulf? She calls as a large circle of mist spreads around her. No man's land setting itself up around her.
Fresh prey. Wulf growls popping up and the disembodied wolf's head chomps down into a Grimm's throat in a surprise attack, Calypso standing upright and firing three shots in rapidfire at the two grimm charging at her. All three spears of light land themselves in the same place, in the grimm's mask as the other makes it to Calypso and lunges. The lamb leaps, hoof clacking again's it's head as she fires again in the air.

Miss.

She lands a few feet away and the Beowulf runs her down again, suffering from a bow strike to the face before chomping it's teeth down into her bow. They were stuck their in a stalemate. Whoever moved first would likely be torn appart by the other.

Mine! Wulf's gravelly voice barks out as the Beowulf finds himself yanked off and shaken like a ragdoll in Wulf's jaws, leaving all three soundly dead and Calypso and Wulf to continue their stroll.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (I hope this is OK didn't know how else to introduce her, whats more fun that a fight right off the bat?)
(totally fine!) Clifford was sparring intensely with Lie Ren, getting his usual training in before he went for a walk around beacon. After an intense match, the two stop, out of breath. "You are getting better at a much faster pace than anticipated. You'll be ready for the tournament before you know it." Ren sat down, but Cliffors stood, listening as a confrontation was going on. Wanting to know what is going on, he sprints off, following the sounds as they got louder and louder, his bare feet slapping the floor loudly. "Where are you going!?" The exhausted boy exclaimed as he got up, and chased after Clifford.

As soon as the sounds stopped, he was already close to where Calypso was. He stared at the Lamb faunus and her massive canine companion. "Wow.... She is so beautiful! What do I do!? What do I do?!" He thought as he began to blush, trying to think of what to do next.

Cassie

Cassie stroke her chin and sank into her own thoughts for a moment as she overheard the conversation. Her experience working for the comission really came into play here as she tried her best to connect the dots with this whole new batch of information she had just been given. She didn't expect to see the Elder Dragons having such difficulty with the Grimm Invaders. She didn't expect them to have human forms either, but there they were, talking to them like old friends. With all that, an idea surged from deep within her mind. As it started to make more and more sense, she looked up and began to speak:
"Hm... I think I get it! What if..."
"The Grimm drove the Elder Dragons away from the New World and the Nergigante followed them to Vale? I was wondering how long it'd take for you to figure that out."

Damian

"Oh stop it, sis." Damian snickered as flustered sparks flew from Cassie's eyes straight at him. "That isn't ladylike at all. Why can't you learn to have some charm like your friend over here?" He added while playfully stroking a bit of Sonora's hair; he felt a wave of angered heat coming from his sister, but he wasn't fazed by it. He then turned to the Taostra and said: "To answer your question, the Faunus are human's siblings in the gene tree, they have animal traits like you have a monster's. We don't get along well back home." He refrained from explaining more about the White Fang, since he hadn't a single good word to say about those scoundrels.

Peter

"Same here, Yukari." Peter said, hugging her back. As far as he cared, the 'warm feeling' she referred to was nothing more than the bonds of a solid friendship settling in; he wouldn't dare to think it was more than that. Peter overheard the Nergigante commenting on the grimm his brother had riled up and immedeately said:
"Giant bird, eh? I'm preeety sure he died and never, ever came back." He ended with a chuckle. "Guys, I've spoke to Yukari and she's clean, you can trust me on this. And I don't think those were just grimm, Curly. That thing with a shotgun... I has to be something else entirely!"

Wulf circles around, throwing the dead Beowulf to the ground as it begins to dissipate into nothing. The two stare at each other for a moment and then burst into laughter, the lamb's laugh like a bell sweet and light but Wulf's contrasted with a low growling rumbling laugh that almost shook the ground. Calypso falling on her back in the grass, hooves in the air as Wulf joined her, rolling lightly.

Oh how I love hunts with you, dear Wulf
How they attempt to run
Only to find us sooner. Lamb notes as she sits up, blades of grass sticking to her fleece suit and slipping out. How her suit brought her great comfort, so warm. Only then did she notice the two others that had just come up the hill. She blinks under the mask, Wulf and Lamb just looking at each other as she makes her way back onto her hooves.

Oh. Hello. Calypso waves lightly toward the two.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Wulf circles around, throwing the dead Beowulf to the ground as it begins to dissipate into nothing. The two stare at each other for a moment and then burst into laughter, the lamb's laugh like a bell sweet and light but Wulf's contrasted with a low growling rumbling laugh that almost shook the ground. Calypso falling on her back in the grass, hooves in the air as Wulf joined her, rolling lightly.

Oh how I love hunts with you, dear Wulf
How they attempt to run
Only to find us sooner. Lamb notes as she sits up, blades of grass sticking to her fleece suit and slipping out. How her suit brought her great comfort, so warm. Only then did she notice the two others that had just come up the hill. She blinks under the mask, Wulf and Lamb just looking at each other as she makes her way back onto her hooves.

Oh. Hello. Calypso waves lightly toward the two.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"Hello, I am Lie Ren, I haven't seen you around here before." Ren said as he smiled at the lamb, while clifford just stared at Claypso, not knowing a single thing to do. "I... I'm Clifford... Nice to meet you..." He said shakily as he swallowed. He really did not know how to confront such a beautiful creature, with an intimidating companion next to her. He was not even fazed by the large beast, and just looked at Calypso with a somewhat forced smile.

"Clifford... I swear, you are trying way too hard. I am sorry about him..." Lie ren said apologetically.

Meanwhile while being quite and reserved, agent Nevada rests his DMR on his shoulder and politely walks up to Damian. What's your story if I may ask, you seem uptight most of the time. Suddenly a small hologram appears in front of agent Nevada facing towards him.
A.I. Deta: Agent Nevada, based of my neoral scans Damian seems to have worries about his sister and have a certain alluring desire for-
That's enough Deta, sorry about that, my A.I. can be a little intrusive.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona CapRock CapRock Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited:
curly
After realizing that apperently no one noticed your question (though at least peter acknowledged you speaking) you decided to get back to work while just keeping an ear on the conversation.

momorin
After finishing a conversation with local biologists you headed towards where the strange faunus landed. After seeing cuely walk away you gave them a big grin and said "hey! Sorry im late, had to finish something now allow me to introduce myself! The reputation of team tmrw echos far and wide! When they talk about its badass leader, the women if indomitable spirit and awesomeness, there talking about me! The mighty momorin!" and you finish it all off with a pose while using a little aura technique of yours showing an illusion of volcanoes erupting behind you.

shaa D. Mancen
After making sure cirno wasnt freezing everything again you turned to the one named teostra and answered his question "sir, faunus are esentially himans but with enhanced senses and nightvision and animal traits most mental but 1 or 2 physical. The white fang are a peaceful protest group of faunus turned terrorists. Faunus weren't treated the best in the past."

yukari
After nodding along to what peter said and listining to the others you turned to the group and waved and smiled. A different warm feeling fills your chest.

"I... I can confirm everything you have been told... Because I am a Faunus too..." Sonora said as Nergigante studied the girl's features. "Fascinating.... I guess that would make us Ancients a part of the Faunus also, seeing as we are... Not completely human." The bushy tail, and fluffy ears, the girl was not lying when she said she was a Faunus. "And because we are half animal... We are mistreated on a daily basis. But few can see through our appearance, and see a person, just like them." Teostra and Nergigante pondered this, then Lunastra spoke. "Utterly disgusting! Humans? Mistreating those of their kin with gifts that they do not possess?! I am appalled to hear such a plight, child. And I will see to it that we will treat you with the greatest respect!" The empress was confident in her words, as her husband shook his head and sighed. "Here we go again..." he muttered.

"Wow... This got depressing fast. Even we Wyverians don't get that kind of backlash." Gamora said, as she realized that she had not told anyone, even Cassie, that she was a Wyverian Halfbreed herself. "Oh right.... Woops... Guess I forgot to tell you all that part, huh?"

Nergigante noticed Curly walking away, and followed her. Something about her caught his eye, which was her shiny, metallic skin. "Excuse me lass, but how do you get your skin shiny like that?" He had heard her question from before, but had not had the opportunity to answer it.

Magnus sighed, as he was reminded of how hard it is to be a human parent of a faunus child. Ridicule around every corner, hatred and scorn through every glare. Though he would make them all disappear, Magnus knew that his daughter was one of the strongest women he knew. He saw Momorin go in for her entrance, but could not help but smile. nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate CapRock CapRock Demonhunter Demonhunter

Cassie

"Whoops, indeed!" Cassie replied, eyebrows raised but still sporting a healthy smile. "You've got 5 fingers, so I'm guessing... Half-breed? That's unusual, to say the least. I like it!" After telling her mind to Gamora, she continued on Shaa's statement: "I've seen the lot of those White Fangs, and honestly, they look more like a bunch of misfits causing trouble than anything. Someone needs to give them a handful after the atrocity they committed. They tried to enslave a monster, for goodness' sake! That's a new level of low on my book."

Peter

Peter was, first of all, just as excited to see Momorin present herself as the first time. He listened to all the information about the visitors and even Gamora being so type of weird Faunus with minor interest, but all could wait; for some reason, the Nergigante half-person had decided to go after Curly and nose her with a bunch of questions. He promptly followed the two and bumped his way into standing in the way of the two before Curly could reply.
"Ah, nothing like some heavy lifting to get your spirits up, am I right or am I right, Curly?" He said to her. He then turned his attention to the Nergigante and mispronounced: "Oh, please, mr. Nergiant, that's not a proper question to ask someone, now is it? And you ought to answer her question before you start to ask any of your own." He had already decided he didn't like that guy, and he was trying desperately to find a reason other than 'he talked to Curly without my permission'.

Damian

Upon being approached by the soldier who tagged along with them, he looked at him with a hint of hostility in his eyes.
"I came here looking for my sister and I'm staying here because I'm pitying the hopelessness of everyone here. End of story." Damian wouldn't tell the bloody history of the Sterlings unless absolutely necessary, and his life would have little of significant without family matters. When the hologram showed up and started to spit out information about him, however, Damian was more than a bit distressed:
"You better be, I don't want this thing prying into my mind again." He added brashly, turning his back to the Agent. After a rather long pause, he added in a softer tone, almost a whisper that only Agent could hear: "yeah, I care about my sister. Haven't seen her for most of my life and she's finally here in front of me. Don't you have family too?"

Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

Agent Nevada lowers his head walking up to Damian slightly turned from facing him.
The agent speaks in low solem voice.

Agent Nevada
No, my brother and I swore to avenge the death of our parents during the human and covenant war, we swore that we would live to fight another day for them.
It was only a matter of time beforehand that we knew that only one of us were going home, he's six feet under now, at least the memory of him is...

Agent Nevada lifts his head to slightly look at Damian.
His silver visor is empty of emotion and expression, it almost makes you wonder what lies underneath.

Give or take many lost years to be reunited with your sister, death itself cannot be bargained with to bring back my brother, and you may talk of pitty towards the helpless but to what lengths of hell are you willing to jump into to protect the helpless?

Agent Nevada then proceeds to slowly walk away to avoid possible conflict.
CapRock CapRock Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Demonhunter Demonhunter

curly
When the nergigante fellow asked her about her skin she said "its shiny cause ots metal, im a robot. Also i would like it if youd answer my own question."

shaa D. Mancen
"Yes it is deplorible what faunus deal with but that does not excuse the actions of the white who have commited on record, thievery, murder, disruption of the peace, forced recrutment, threats to those who tried to leave when the peaceful protests turned to crime and violence and many more. No- wait where did this come from?" Shaa said as he looked down at the grappling hook that just appeared on his belt "peter are you pranking me again? Cause this is not the time"

yukari
While listining to curly speak a suitcase popped in a flash of light in front of you filled with cash both of lidn and what you assume is the local currancy. You simply look at peter with a questioning look though with a smile

"Metal...? Right, anyways, we don't know much, but they seem to want to take the Elder's recess over anywhere else. They are most concentrated there..." Nergigante said as he sighed. "That is all we know... And if you encounter my brother, Mog, while you are in the area.... Do not hesitate to put him down..." He said, as much as it pains him to say it. "You all have seen a portion of his power.... I cannot bear to see what happens when you all see all of it." Nergigante warned, a saddened expression on his face.

Sonora grew uncomfortable with the talk of the white fang, and sighed. "Guess I shouldn't have brought it up...." She sighed, and heard that Gamora was also half Wyverian. She had many questions, but saved them. She did not want to ruin the moment, and rested her head on Damian's arm side, sensing slight hostility from him.

Gamora was shocked by how well cassie took the sudden news. "You don't think of me as a freak at all... Like at all?" She asked as she did think on it for a moment. Her father was wyverian, but her mother was human... That meant that she may be carrying the genes for her kids, when they are born into the world one day. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Demonhunter Demonhunter

Cassie

"Well, of course!" She replied Gamora, friendly, but serious. "I've been called way worse than a freak, and yet, when it came to entrusting Oakris to me, you didn't hesitate at all." She held her friend's shoulder to look her straight in the eye. "So you're not a human. You're not a half-breed, either. You're Gamora. To me, you're a good friend. Nothing more, nothing else." When she looked at her brother talking to Nevada, she was concerned at first, but she did nothing but glance at them; right now, Gamora needed Cassie there with her. She also felt another surge of power, apparently another gift from Curly, but it's meaning was... Rather confusing to her. What on earth is a steamroller? She'd try it out as soon as she got the chance.

Peter

"Are you sure? This is your brother we're talking about, isn't it?" Peter couldn't understand how someone was able to make such a terrible compromise. "I'm sure we can find a way to calm him down without... Whoa!"
Peter could barely believe his eyes; he was suddenly sitting on a magnificent pink sports bike. Shaa also said something about a prank, but Peter knew exactly what it was when he felt the surge of energy and knowledge going through him. He knew in his heart that this was no prank and that the one behind it was right in front of him.
"Curly, you're the best!" Peter exclaimed. He glanced back at Yukari, smiling back, but quickly returned his attention to Curly: "Look, even Yukari got a little something!" Perhaps 'a little something' was a bit of an understatement since the money in her hands was worth a lot. He himself wouldn't want it, however. Money that wasn't earned through hard work meant very little for him.

Damian

"Say what, punk?" Damian walked back into Agent Nevada's way and leaned into him menacingly. "Are you doubting my commitment, is that what I'm hearing?" He kept leaning closer with a terrifying expression on his face until his nose was almost rubbing against his visor. After a moment, he put a hand over his helmet and playfully shook it around before changing to a satisfied expression "Excellent! It means that least one in this little bunch has some common sense." Either way, Damian still backed away from him; his mind-reading A.I. bothered him more than he'd like to admit.
Damian then returned to Sonora and said: "You, on the other hand... I already said I'm no good for you, but you keep coming back. What should I do about you?"

"Hello, I am Lie Ren, I haven't seen you around here before." Ren said as he smiled at the lamb, while clifford just stared at Claypso, not knowing a single thing to do. "I... I'm Clifford... Nice to meet you..." He said shakily as he swallowed. He really did not know how to confront such a beautiful creature, with an intimidating companion next to her. He was not even fazed by the large beast, and just looked at Calypso with a somewhat forced smile.

"Clifford... I swear, you are trying way too hard. I am sorry about him..." Lie ren said apologetically.

Calypso's experience with other people was quite limited, she often chose not to interact with many. Why need to when your best friend is always with you? She didn't understand romance either, so the idea of Clifford acting this way because he liked her never occurred to her. She just assumed he was strange like her.

You two go to beacon too? (I reversed the colors by accident last post) The lamb asks, hoofs thumping against the ground softly as she approached. She was tiny, only coming up to Ren's mid-chest and most of her height was her wild hair anyway. Wulf follows circling around the pair like a ghost.
Hey lamb. I'm hungry.
You're always hungry, Wulf.
I'm craving chicken He groans. This was as most of their conversations went. Wulf complaining he was hungry, Lamb actually saying relevant things, it was an odd dynamic. But they worked.

Anyhow, we're heading in for lunch. You two wish to join us?" She asked, supposing that they might also enjoy lunch. That is if they could stomach the sight of seeing Wulf eat. That was quite a sight.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Sorry I take so long to reply. That ewe survived the night but still looks awful. I'm almost tempted to just put her down but I think I can still help her.)

After the sudden close up with Damian the agent breathes out with a slight tremble slowly releasing his hand away from the hilt of the energy sword holstered onto his thigh carefully watching as Damian walks away.

Agent Nevada
G-Good judgment call deta, where would I be without you?

A.I. Deta: Don't mention it, we're in it together through and through, though I did read a slight raise in tension from "cassie" believe was her name?

Hmm... One thing is for sure...
The agent discretely glances over at cassie
She is one I need to be wary of.

A.I. Deta: Got you covered, also I'am receiving a strange paranormal energy signal, it's transmitting a message from another dimension, I can't quite make it out...

Alright deta, you work your magic and I'll work mine by finding a place to chill.

The agent along with his fellow A.I. find a spot to relax in but as time passes the agent begins breath a little heavier as flashbacks of his brother's death begin to revisit him.

{Flashback}
Screenshot_2018-07-17-00-25-00-1.png

Last edited:
Calypso's experience with other people was quite limited, she often chose not to interact with many. Why need to when your best friend is always with you? She didn't understand romance either, so the idea of Clifford acting this way because he liked her never occurred to her. She just assumed he was strange like her.

You two go to beacon too? (I reversed the colors by accident last post) The lamb asks, hoofs thumping against the ground softly as she approached. She was tiny, only coming up to Ren's mid-chest and most of her height was her wild hair anyway. Wulf follows circling around the pair like a ghost.
Hey lamb. I'm hungry.
You're always hungry, Wulf.
I'm craving chicken He groans. This was as most of their conversations went. Wulf complaining he was hungry, Lamb actually saying relevant things, it was an odd dynamic. But they worked.

Anyhow, we're heading in for lunch. You two wish to join us?" She asked, supposing that they might also enjoy lunch. That is if they could stomach the sight of seeing Wulf eat. That was quite a sight.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Sorry I take so long to reply. That ewe survived the night but still looks awful. I'm almost tempted to just put her down but I think I can still help her.)
"Sure, we can do that. After, we just finished sparring." Ren said as the two walked with Calypso, whose companion was very interesting. Clifford did not like the beast too much, but he had to get to know it first, and that was through lunch.

"So... What's your name?" Clifford asked calypso as he tried to keep calm, since his heart was racing at the sight of the faunus. Though he ate not too long ago, he was hungry now, due to his metablosim being a fast one.

curly
when yukari and peter got a case of money and a bike respectivly you just blush and look away from the praise and say "o-oh thanks you two, though im not sure how i did that"

shaa
After realizing the grappling hook was curlys fault from peter you just give thanks and turn back to the elders and ask where they were

yukari
looking at the contents of the suitcase you turned to peter and asked "how much is this?"

"I don't believe you. I don't believe you at all." Sonora said as Damian said that he was not good enough for her. So she cracked her knuckles, and glared at damian with a look that an average man would be terrified of. She grabbed the collar of his shirt, then proceeded to pin him to a stack of crates that the provisioner was standing on, causing the crates to crack a little. "Now listen @$$hole, because I am going to say this once. YOU WILL BE MINE, AND I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. IF YOU REJECT ME AGAIN, IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. NOW, DO YOU GET ME, DAMIAN?! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ALONE! AND YOU ARE JUST THE MAN I WANT IN MY LIFE." Her teeth were bared, and her ears drooped to emphasize her raw anger, and her frustrations, while being right in his face. Though very rarely, Sonora made sure to keep this side of her hidden, as she knew thay this was how her mother was with Magnus, but yet he still stuck around, loving them both. She then lets him go, falling to the ground by himself, and walked off, wanting to get away from everyone after that, and calm down.

Magnus sighed as sonora walked off, he was not surprised by this, for her mother was exactly the same way. "She is just like her mother, determined to get the what she wants by any means, especially men." He muttered as he helped Damian up. "Are you alright?" He asked genuinely as looked the man in the eye.

Oakris and Gamora were stunned by the scene, and did not even know how to react. "And here I thought I had isssues... That girl is just a bomb waiting to explode.." Gamora said as she shook her head.

Nergigante saw it was time to leave, and walked up to the commander. "Farewell, I will be returning with Kirin and some others. But in the meantime, I will relay your decision to Zorah Magdaros, and we will go from there." He said as he took off, with Teostra and Lunastra following suit. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited:
Cassie

"Well, maybe Sonora isn't the most stable person I know"
Cassie commented back to Gamora. "But we all know who's the real problem here." She walked over to Damian, who was sitting on the ground with a blank expression. She was standing just beside Magnus and made an effort to avoid looking at him for too long. "He's alright, mr. Roja... But if he keeps things like this, I'll make sure he won't be." She then turned her attention back to Damian: "So, are you done humiliating our friend like that? And to think I was happy you found me for a moment." Those last words were harsh, but she had to say them; she wouldn't stand to Sonora being tossed around like that.

Peter

"We need to find out how you do those things, Curly." Peter said. He never ceased to be amazed at how cute Curly looked when blushing. "If we could control it, it might save us in a pinch by giving the right gifts at the right time!" He then turned to Yukari and gave a proper look at her suitcase. "That's... A lot, actually! I'd need to count it to find out how much exactly, but I'm pretty sure we can buy anything you want with this. Tell me, Yukari, is there anything you ever wanted to own?"

Damian

Damian remained motionless and silent through the whole exchange with Sonora, just a ragdoll with shocked eyes. He fell on his butt after being dropped by Sonora, eyes still wide in shock as he watched her walk away and as Magnus and his sister walked in to talk to him.
Through careful analysis of Sonora's and Cassie's words, Damian reached the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, he was hurting her more by trying to push her away than he ever could otherwise. He'd been held up and screamed at so many times he lost count, but he'd never quite felt as guilty as this time around. More importantly, when she was staring at him dead in the eye, he saw the flames lit up in her eyes and knew at once that this was much more than a quest for attention on her part. Now he'd seen the full extent of her grit... And he was drawn to it. If he was to hit that landmine, might as well leap straight into it, since that's what love was all about.
"Let me talk to her... I'll set things straight." His voice was unusally low and his eyes were fixated on Sonora. He glanced at Cassie, which stared at him with judging eyes. "No jerkassing this time, I promise! Now will you get off my case?"
"We're siblings." Cassie said, helping Damian up. "That isn't happening anytime soon."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Lord0fFate Lord0fFate

After awhile of flashbacks a faint voice could be heard all throughout Nevada's head, every little bit it would grow to be clearer and clearer until he finally heard someone calling his name telling him to snap out of it.

A.I. Deta: Hey, buddy wake up my dude! Another flashback eh? Sorry would've helped sooner but I was distracted by decoding that signal I was receiving.

Nevada slowly comes to his senses mumbling to himself.

Agent Nevada
It's alright, I-I just need to stop having conversations that make me bring up my past, it's all good buddy.
Nevada looks turns his head looking around recollecting what's around him.
Now what were you saying about a signal?

A.I. Deta: Umm yeah its some sort of weird electro magnetic wave that goes in and out of this entire solar system, however as my collected data serves me right everytime that wave enters the surrounding perimeter another electrical pulse forms but for only a few seconds
generates a resonance field, which when coupled with the unusual physics of... Slip space! Nevada! Jump three meters to the right no time just do it!!

The agent moved just in time before a portal roared its way open as it destroyed anything within a two meter radius as the stunned agent quickly gets up to observe the phenomenon with his rifle slightly raised

Deta talk to me what is this!?

A.I. Deta: It's a portal that's for sure! A gateway to another dimension in layman's terms, my sensors read a great terror is beyond that everything else is just static.

CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Demonhunter Demonhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back