• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY AU RP (vol 9 spoilers)

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So this is a what if AU based on vol 9 so please have seen it or at least know what happens in it to do the RP it will make it go a lot better if we both know what happened in it

Also I guess spoiler warning if you have seen it yet this does contain a major plot point.

My idea is Ruby finds Jaune before he gets sent back in time and ends up getting sent back with him and being stuck here and going through what happened in those years that happened in the show they start to give up on finding a way home and live together for years and have a kid and a few years later The others find them and they'd have to convince them they have to go and try to find a way home

we can add to this if you're interested and we can discuss who plays who although if possible I would like someone to be either Ruby or Jaune

Then we can each be one of the other team RWBY member you can have first picks I'm not picky.

Ruby and Jaune's kid is a next Gen OC I have and thought it be a interesting idea having a character who has only lived in the ever after and has been told stories of remnant like they are fairy tales.

I was thinking like in the show they would find a way home Ruby and Jaune De age like how Jaune did in the show then we can do different stuff from there depending on what you want either have the reunite with the others or a time skip to like a bit after they best Salem so we don't to try and think about how that works or a bit of both.

And I know someone will ask if you want to use your OC in this I would like it to make sense like they probably wouldn't be in the ever after stuff unless you can somehow make it make sense after that stuff they'd probably work better.
We can discuss that if your interested and also want to use a OC.

If your picky on post length I'm probably not the person you want to RP with if you don't mind any length then we should be good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back