RWBY, Age of The Grimm

It would be @GrieveWriter! Dunno if the teams would fill enough to be worth it though--I'm so on the fence.

@Ian Temero Oh who's on it? I trying to find a one the needs sort of a Ice/Wind-Berserker kind of guy.

I honestly dont care about the meaning behind it I just want to see a cool team be made

Ennui said:
Is there any signs that DIDN'T get picked? Just so I can choose a sign that actually has others so I wont be alone
Two people have gemini, and both are my characters lol @.@

Or ACKS (Axe) which would seem more clever if you all had Axe based weapons.

Maybe go the extra mile and say that ACKS actually means Axel. I think team Axel sounds okay.

Eh everyone has their tastes--but yeah it does Grieve. I honestly love it and I can't wait for the third installment. Just finished KHBBS awhile back and I've been itching to go at it again.

The fanbase sometimes is really annoying but some are cool.

Also what ever came of that mod that was in this--did they leave or...

KH=Kingdom Hearts. A Square Enix/Disney game

So hows the other stuff on this site, anything ultra-cool or something

The ultra cool threads usually last for hundreds of pages, downside being that it makes them incredibly hard to just jump into.

Check the back of the roleplay lists and count off all the roleplays under twenty pages, that should be enough of evidence due to the archiving

You make it sound like a graveyard of lost stories--Who wants to post next btw

That's because that's basically what the back of the roleplay lists are. A dead world of nothing but failed chances and ideas that were eventually starved of sustenance and died.

But this isn't a big deal right. There's no growing threat of this growing like a disease right.

I think we are still at the airship doing airship things

Perhaps.... or perhaps the dedicated Roleplayers will grow tired of the constant pandering that has become of their precious site. They will begin to abandon it, slightly at first, but it will soon grow to the point where there will be nothing left here but cheesy teenage romances that will go absolutely nowhere creatively since it will literally be nothing more than a bunch of overused TV tropes. The dead section will grow in number and quantity as talent flees this site in droves.

And when it's over? This site will be nothing more than an inhuman mass of terrible ideas that will die as soon as they are born, and Rpnation will be lost in the google search results until its eventual closing.

And we haven't even left the forest yet, waiting for the final trickle of surviving students to arrive so we can leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back