RWBY, Age of The Grimm

BlackJack

The All Seeing Eye
Any OCC you need to do here, None in other parts unless in ((----)) in RP so we can reduce Clutter

To explain what is happening right now

-The Students are doing there entrance exam and jumping out of the plane to start

-Most of the kids have found the relic building and are getting there relics however the land around the structure is filled with Alpha beowolves and a massive tanklike boarbatusk, so most of the kids are finding ways to defeat it.

- Many bad guys are in the area becoming students to get intel. So far with the other bad guys, a new leader has been found for the white fang and his name is Markus and he will be in vale soon recruiting.

-Boomer has blown up a dust factory and is now about to blow up a police station if they do not give him what he wants

-The thing in the mist attacks another group of high ranking beacon students, who knows how many will come back or what the beast is or why it haunts the old ruins of the failed city attached to vale.

-Teams were made and are on the organization tab, if needed. If a specific member is what you want to see then go to character sign up till I link them to the name

- Team YARN and Team SCAR decided to have a meeting

- Everyone is assigned missions, for more info go to page 20 3 posts down paragraph about DORMS

-Team RAIS Ivan and Alexander already want to infiltrate white fang​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shura Yea people can sign up now, I still have to fill out the 2 new tabs I got today to explain the bad guys more and get it more organized. :D

But now that the sign up form is there anybody can sign up, I'll have the bad guy form up in a few.

Also when I saw your name in my alert box I thought I did something wrong xD .

Lol! No, no. The rp just looks really interesting and I've been looking for another RP to join. ^^

sent from tapatalk

You spooked me xD , well I'm happy you like it, It's my first rp ever

Okay its all up and running now for anyone who wants to join :D

@Shura I have a question, what happened to the In character Rping tab? xD I tried to update it and now it's gone

You deleted it by accident. If you tried to delete the first post it deletes the whole thread. Fixed now though

Wow, That is amazing. For some reason I never got the alert that you posted but I checked it and its great so you're accepted, I'll be posting my multiple people soon, I have to write like an essay for another rp

But that is the best forum I have seen so far on RPN xD Really cool charrie though

One down, like 3 more to go xD You guys can make more then one charrie xD

When you check his weapons do not enlargen it, I tried and it like engulfed my whole screen :o

Yeah I saw that Lol. I have a friend that's going to join once he finishes his sheet as well.

Awesome xD We are gonna need girls probably

I got spooked by that too :P this day is full of spooks

@BlackJack: Managed to get 3 friends who want to sign up. Is it okay if we are group up as a team so we can have the initials spell out the team name easier?

I gots the first bad guy, Tell me if he is to OP or anything like that xD We just need a bad guy

How they doing on the forms?

@DamagedGlasses Accepted, but you forgot your semblance which I mean you don't need one but I mean you probably want one xD , Also can you explain your weapons more they are quite cool but I'm not sure how they work

Other then that your accepted, welcome :3

Users who are viewing this thread