RWBY, Age of The Grimm

Does anyone know any good weapon images--I can't find any at all

Anything that looks intimidating really, but nothing too overblown

Personally, I'd be intimidated by any of the weapons these kids are carrying around, I don't think it really matters what kind of weapon you choose since pretty much all of them are about the same in terms of lethality.

I mean like most have the "double" hybrid thing going on and I was wondering how y'all got them

Listen, people have been doing things like this ever since sci-fi became popular. And that was before people even believed something like the internet could've been created.

If it helps, just google rwby fan weapons and borrow one.

Dude , I know about the whole "Let's STICK A GLOCK ON IT" schtick. I just wonder where some good sites where to find some.

I'm sorry but you're coming off a little hostile..

Currently making my student sorry, is rp's on this site a little "paced down" than other sites--I'm getting that feeling that this doesn't really move fast

Okay I'll get to work on creating a character and catching up to where the rp is now, may take me a couple days.

@BlackJack Just a couple questions, what major events have happened, what's going on now, and what are the teams? this should help me in being able to reply ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back