• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (OOC)

Vote if you're ready for the time-skip. We'll wrap things up at that point but in a smooth manner.

• 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day (includes generated pairings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Same Day

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sven probably won't crush on or love another guy easily, but that doesn't count for his promiscuity...

I'm hoping to get a post out tonight or tomorrow. Writing over the phone is difficult but doable for me lol.

Alright! I will be on tomorrow to read everyone's posts and check through OOC again! I worked another 12 hour shift today, lol, and just got home. It's 1:00am so I'm ready for bed. Glad to have you all here, though! I will also be posting tomorrow after I read all IC posts.

WolfSol WolfSol Eldarkon Eldarkon LiviathRose LiviathRose TerrorKitty TerrorKitty NightMoves NightMoves Life. Life. Kloudy Kloudy Dizzycord Dizzycord callisto callisto

Hey! A little announcement here:

Remember that the R U M O R section in your CS is for false misunderstandings. They aren't exactly true and each one should be able to be explained.

If your character doesn't have an admirer, that's okay because it can still happen through IC interactions.

Please welcome our new writer: callisto callisto

Also, if you would like, please go to your character sheets and add this new section above the R U M O R section--R E P U T A T I O N. Since all of our characters kind of know each other, fill this section with what they are truthfully known for rather than what people just say is true, which is their rumors. You don't have to reveal anything you don't want to just yet. Basically, their Reputation is the True Rumor section if that makes any sense.

If you go to my CS for Colton, you'll also see that I've already started adding trivia to him as revealed IC.

hello everyone! this is a very new format for me so it may take a hot second to get my application up, but i'm very excited to create this story with you all!

hello everyone! this is a very new format for me so it may take a hot second to get my application up, but i'm very excited to create this story with you all!
hello, welcome, avast me harties n that
you got discord?

Alright, peeps, no rush. Just a little update:

NightMoves NightMoves
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Dizzycord Dizzycord
Life. Life.

^ ^ ^ You four are available to post.

LiviathRose LiviathRose
WolfSol WolfSol
callisto callisto

^ ^ ^ These three are interacting with no one at the moment. I think with my next post after Life. Life. I can get Audence interacting with Sara, though. They're close in age, so I'll assume that he knows her from school?

Also, again, there is a DISCORD chat :)

Danoram Danoram I been a little sick with the stomach flu but I'll be posting shortly. I didn't think everyone's characters were going to go to yhe coffee house so I guess I missed out on the interactions lmao

Alright, peeps, no rush. Just a little update:

NightMoves NightMoves
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Dizzycord Dizzycord
Life. Life.

^ ^ ^ You four are available to post.

LiviathRose LiviathRose
WolfSol WolfSol
callisto callisto

^ ^ ^ These three are interacting with no one at the moment. I think with my next post after Life. Life. I can get Audence interacting with Sara, though. They're close in age, so I'll assume that he knows her from school?

Also, again, there is a DISCORD chat :)

I should be able to get a post up today, if not then tomorrow~

Danoram Danoram I been a little sick with the stomach flu but I'll be posting shortly. I didn't think everyone's characters were going to go to yhe coffee house so I guess I missed out on the interactions lmao
Lol, same, I just went with it.
And no problem--don't fret yourself and take your time. I just don't want anyone being left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back