• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (OOC)

Vote if you're ready for the time-skip. We'll wrap things up at that point but in a smooth manner.

• 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day (includes generated pairings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Same Day

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
WolfSol WolfSol Eldarkon Eldarkon LiviathRose LiviathRose TerrorKitty TerrorKitty NightMoves NightMoves Life. Life. Kloudy Kloudy Dizzycord Dizzycord dazzling dazzling

Alright. I've looked over the characters that are up and I noticed something, so let me explain :)

1. Rumors should not be 100% true. Rather, they should be misunderstandings.
2. Your character might not know all of their rumors.
3. If your character does know a rumor, they should have a story to explain why it's there. There should be a story even behind those that they're ignorant of.
4. Rumors do not have to be negative.
5. The percentages indicate what you're most likely to hear out of 100% of their rumors.

For example:

Rumor - Katie hates the color orange.

Reason - Her friend claims this because she's never seen Katie wear orange.

Rumor - Pete likes Tammy.

Reason - Tammy's friend caught him staring at her during break.

Rumor - Kyle is the one who actually killed little Davy Syres.

Reason - Someone claimed once that Kyle used to always hang around the bridge where Davy was murdered.

Last edited:
But we don't have to list the reason on our CS right? Logically rumors are not necessarily true anyways

Also, my dudes,

...As soon as you're all ready, you may list your character's crush in your CS, but do remember that they're liable to change.

It's kind of hard picking a crush since I don't know how they act.... uhm...Can I leave it blank for now till we start?

It's kind of hard picking a crush since I don't know how they act.... uhm...Can I leave it blank for now till we start?
Well, without a pre-listing of our characters' crushes, then the story has no triangles and we don't know how long it will be until it does because RPs are pretty slow.
Your character doesn't even have to know another's personality because they could just see them from afar and like their face, then through IC interaction, they decide that they're not the one. Meanwhile, they've got someone right behind them who's crushing on them, and so forth.

I've changed the rumor section in my sheet to be a little more misunderstandingy.

It's also so hard to pick a crush. So many good initial candidates.

Lol I can't wait to use my character, I will only give one hint. I base their personality off the image

Same. My first thought was you too because they've probably worked together quite a few times. But that is pretty obvious...

I shall decide in the next few minutes. Possibly with a number generator :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back