• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
blackgold.regular.png

> We are not going to prioritize these the way we need to prioritize in-character interactions and developments. However, with that being said, we will update our character sheets as details are revealed in the story, in your posts. <

This might seem lame, I know. But, like, what are you gonna do? Hit me?

3c49602654826fa7b0b52090e2438306fcba7b19_hq.gif

-ANYWAY-
It's for our own good.

:What I want you to include are these minimum specifications:

N A M E

A G E
eighteen or older

G E N D E R

H E I G H T

A P P E A R A N C E
do include an image, anime or artistic

O C C U P A T I O N
also include if they're a student, as in college

C R U S H
it can be anyone as long as they're not already crushing on you

T R I V I A
after something about their personality is revealed IC, bring it here

R E P U T A T I O N
what truths are they known for, who are they to the town and what is their influence

R U M O R S
these should not be true--misunderstandings, rather, with a story to be told as to how they came about
you may also provide a percentage of how likely it is for a specific rumor to be heard of

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

-----Please provide a link at the bottom of your character sheet that gives me a reference of your writing style.

Last edited:
===================================================================================================================================
Audence 2.png
N A M E
Audence Vālor

A G E
26 -- June 28th, 1993

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Six feet, four inches

W E I G H T
Two-hundred and thirty-seven pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
Fitness Instructor at Omen's Community Fitness Center (aka. the gym)
(Yearly salary: $77k)

C R U S H
Daisy Hendrick

P O T E N T I A L - I N T E R E S T S
Sara Thompson

A P P E A R A N C E
Tall, Muscular, Blond, Chiseled, Pierced ears (antihelix, left and right), Goatee, Sideburns, Thin eyebrows (arched), Red eyes, Clean complexion

T R I V I A
- Audence is a man of structure and schedule. Without maintaining that, he becomes stressed out, feeling like he's out of time or like everything is falling out of place.
- He doesn't much care for sweets and specifically drinks black coffee.
- While Audence works at the gym, he is not hired through the gym as a fitness instructor--rather he is an employee of the state and works for an international Health and Fitness Corporation.
- He struggles with telling people no, preferring to be the one turned down rather than the one turning someone down.
- He lives in a double-wide trailer in the woods. It's beside a small pond and nearly an hour and some odd minutes out of town with traffic.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Audence is rather known for his father, Ivan Vālor, being a hot-topic amongst his generation for his employment at Omen's PTPI (Pay the Price Insurance), a billion-dollar life insurance company against which he committed fraud. He was fired and sentenced to thirty years in prison that is still being served.
- His mother was known for her excessive drug abuse and sickly appearance. Both of his parents were greatly disliked and avoided by those who knew them.
- When he was sixteen years old, while attending a high school party over the summer, his little brother was killed in a hit and run while his mother over-dosed at home. (Only classmates would know of this first hand. To anyone else it would be hear-say.)
- His motorcycle: Click here

R U M O R S
- He's a playboy and a cheater. (60%)
- His natural hair color isn't really blond. (30%)
- He uses steroids. (10%)

Sara Thompson - (3/10) Audence was always one grade above Sara in school. He noticed her but never interacted with her. He was well aware of her supposed delinquency because people talk. Recently he's run into her again and has offered that she visit the gym where he works.
Camaree Martin - (0/10) Camaree is one of Audence's trainees at work. She visits the gym three days out of the week but is often hard to deal with. Audence doesn't talk to her outside of work.
Tyler Abernathy - (0/10) Audence was involved in Abernathy's physical therapy after he fell from the memorial bridge.
De'jah Palmer - (1/10) De'jah cuts Audence's hair. The two get along well. If she tells him, "Hit me wit'em" he'll flex his pecks.
Daisy Hendrick - (7/10) Audence gets along with Daisy through their shared interest in automobiles; though, hers is much more passionate. He met her around the beginning of April of 2019, having noticed her around town beforehand when he wrecked his motorcycle in a tired daze. She had it repaired, and that's where their story began.
Tatie Adderly - (0/10) Audence thinks of Tatie as a good friend. They can hold a conversation for hours, and one of them is always blowing up the other's phone. He's well aware of Tatie and Julia's relationship.
Tallulah Grymes - (3/10) Tally was Audence's high-school prom date. They dated for a month or two but found that they didn't share many interests.
Brinlee Stryker - (5/10) Audence and Brinlee hooked up in high school at a party once. They traded V-cards.
Gwendolen Lukas - (5/10) They were each other's first kiss in middle school.

Some of my writing.
===================================================================================================================================

Camaree.png
N A M E
Camaree Van Martin

A G E
21 -- March 10th, 1998

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
Five feet, four inches

W E I G H T
One-hundred and thirty pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
College Student, Psychology Major -- unemployed
(Yearly allowance: $30k)

C R U S H
Brinlee Stryker

Benton Stryker

A P P E A R A N C E
Average height, Thin, Brunette, Soft features, Pierced ears (lobe, left and right), Button nose, Bangs, Thin eyebrows (rounded), Brown eyes (wide), Clean complexion, Long lashes, Wavy hair

T R I V I A
- Camaree is something of a goody-girl. She doesn't like doing things that might get her in trouble, but if the consequences prove not so bad she might give it a shot.
- Camaree doesn't curse.
- She tends to seclude herself to her thoughts and overthink things but she easily hides her feelings if need be.
- Camaree is a light-weight when it comes to alcohol.
- Camaree suffers from insecurity as a woman.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Camaree's family is relatively wealthy, and her grandfather--Ivan Van Martin--owns a lot of the land on which many commercial buildings in Omen are built, including Club Stryker.
- Camaree's mother, Shanise Martin, is a Physics professor at Omen Community College.

R U M O R S
- She has a boyfriend. (35%)
- She wears hair extensions. (35%)
- Her dog, a german shepherd named Bullet, terrorizes the town. (30%)

Audence Vālor - (1/10) Camaree thinks that Audence is definitely a babe, but they don't get along. She visits the gym three days a week under his instruction. It's also interesting that her grandfather and Audence's father have the same first name.
Benton Stryker - (2/10) Benton is Camaree's go-to guy. Growing up, she's always talked to him about her problems, confiding in his gentle ways for both advice and comfort. Recently she has started to wonder about his feelings toward her.
Sven Hawthorne - (1/10) Camaree and Sven take classes together and frequently meet up to study or complete assignments. She doesn't mind being around him.
Brinlee Stryker - (5/10) Camaree only developed an admiration for Brinlee as of recent, which she currently feels is romantic but she's still trying to understand the emotion.
Tyler Abernathy - (4/10) Tyler is Camaree's ex-boyfriend from two years ago. They were together for a full year before he was hospitalized but he broke up with her when he woke from his coma. They still get along.
Tatie Adderly - (1/10) Camaree thinks that Tatie is attractive but she has rarely interacted with him.

Some of my writing.

Tyler.png
N A M E
Tyler Abernathy

A G E
22 -- November 8th, 1996

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Five feet, eleven inches

W E I G H T
One-hundred and sixty-one pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
College Student, Mechanical Engineering Major -- Apprentice Mechanic at Daisy's Motors
(Yearly allowance: $10k)

C R U S H
Gwendolen Lukas

N/A

A P P E A R A N C E
Semi-tall, Slender, Pale, Droopy eyes (honey-colored), Flippy hair (black), Dark circles (beneath eyes), Curved nose, Crooked smile, Fat lips, Short eyebrows, Long lashes

T R I V I A
- He has sensorineural hearing loss and wears hearing aids.
- Tyler doesn't get along with employees at the library except for Gwendolen Lukas, whom he refers to as Lady Lukas.
- He is diagnosed with clinical depression, negative impulse-control disorder (ICD), migraines, and mild epilepsy.
- He has something of an accent but it's hard to place.
- Alec Clemson is Tyler's personal doctor.
- As it turns out, rather than falling, Tyler actually tried to commit suicide off of Sergeant Cloud's Memorial Bridge. (Known by: Gwendolen Lukas and Random cab driver)
- Tyler and his father have a love/hate relationship. At some point, they started to fight a lot and often it got out of hand.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Tyler is mostly known for being the son of Doctor Abe Abernathy, a trusted chiropractor.
- He often falls asleep on benches around town to kill time, but it's sometimes concerning.
- He is known by other college students for never showing up to classes or always being late.
- Tyler was featured in the news two years ago during winter when he fell* from Sergeant Cloud's Memorial Bridge outside of town. He'd been reported missing by his father for 32 hours before he was found (January 14th, 2017) by the town's clean-up crew and raced to the hospital where he was diagnosed comatose for five and a half months with life-threatening injuries, waking on the morning of July 27th, 2017. Tyler was released from the hospital in October on the 3rd, undergoing physical and psychological therapy for six months following.
- Tyler is known for his goofy personality.
- Tyler's uncle is a leader of an out-of-town, organized gang of which Aiden Morris is affiliated. (Known by: TBA)

R U M O R S
- He's a member of a gang from out of town (50%)
- His mother left his father because of abuse (10%)
- He skips classes frequently (20%)
- He died once (10%)

Camaree Martin - (3/10) Camaree and Tyler dated for a year before he fell into a coma, after which he broke up with her. They still get along. He was genuinely in-love with her in the past but that has long-since died.
Benton Stryker - (0/10) Tyler does not like Benton due to his past relationship with Camaree dwindling to a bitter end when he decided Camaree probably had a thing for Benton because of how much she talks about him. He'd caught hear-say of their possible, mutual love.
Sven Hawthorne - (0/10) Tyler has seen Sven around campus but his opinion of the guy is prejudice.
Gwendolen Lukas - (10/10) Tyler fell for Gwendolen the day he met her at the library. He was getting his photo identification as a student member for free book rentals. He's spent a lot of time around her as it is today, but now he struggles to win her heart. Recently, she tried to kiss him while she was drunk but he turned her down. He seeks to understand her feelings.
De'jah Palmer - (0/10) Don't ask.
Daisy Hendrick - (0/10) Tyler visits Daisy's Motors for hands-on experience with automotive mechanics; though, his studies pertain to a slightly different concept. He and Daisy have a complicated relationship--comical nonetheless.
Tatie Adderly - (0/10) Tatie talks too much for Tyler, so he has to zone him out and, as a result, he gets easily annoyed with the guy.
Alec Clemson - (0/10) Tyler occasionally picks Alec's daughter up from daycare when Alec is busy, and sometimes Tyler pays unexpected visits to the doctor's house when his father makes him leave.
Sloane Parsons - (0/10) Tyler met Sloane just recently when he was napping at the park and she took him for a homeless man. He thinks she's kind but ditsy and feels the need to look out for her now.
Aiden Morris - (0/10) Tyler has seen Aiden around town and knows him as the mayor's kid, but also as an acquaintance of his uncle.

Some of my writing.

De'jah.png
N A M E
De'jah Palmer

A G E
24 -- August 31st, 1995

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
Five feet, five inches

W E I G H T
One-hundred and twenty-six pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
Hairdresser/Beautician/Tattoo Artist
Owns the Get It Done salon.
(Yearly salary: $82k)

C R U S H
Sara Thompson

Everyone

A P P E A R A N C E
Average height, Athletic, Dark-skinned (bronze), Upturned eyes (brown), White dreads (gold bands), Flushed cheeks, Full nose, Fat lips (pursed), Thick eyebrows (arched), Long lashes, Pierced ears (lobes, left and right), Tattoos (forehead and left wrist)

T R I V I A
- De'jah's a gossip guru.
- She does her own tattoos but some like to gossip that she doesn't.
- She is a light-weight with alcohol.

R E P U T A T I O N
- De'jah, for those within her age-range, grew up dressing her classmates' hair and even cutting her friends' hair, so it was expected that she went on to open her own salon called Get It Done.
- She also won her senior talent show for her dancing skills.
- De'jah is known for being rather loud and somewhat egotistical.
- She drives a 2014 custom-designed chevy impala with tinted windows. Instead of blue, imagine that the secondary accents are purple. Her parents actually bought the car for her when she was eighteen, and she later invested in the designs once her business erupted. (Click)

R U M O R S
- She purposely butchers your hair if you express a preference (15%)
- She looks for a fight (15%)
- She doesn't do her own tattoos as she claims (50%)
- She used to make herself puke (20%)

Audence Vālor - (3/10) De'jah loves Audence. She doesn't have his phone number, but she cuts his hair for half-off for being pretty.
Sara Thompson - (10/10) De'jah falls to the floor at Sara's feet when she sees her, and will openly diss anyone to stand beside her. She doesn't give a fuck.
Mark Gordon - (3/10) He's another one of the pretty faces.
Camaree Martin - (3/10) De'jah thinks Camaree has a cute butt but she's not into goody-two-shoes.
Benton Stryker - (5/10) Lawd have mercy.
Sven Hawthorne - (10/10) De'jah forces Sven to sign his autograph every time she encounters him out.
Brinlee Stryker - (3/10) She doesn't know Brinlee very well other than for her last name and being Benton's sister.
Tyler Abernathy - (3/10) De'jah loves Tyler's lips.
Gwendolen Lukas - (3/10) Would smash.
Daisy Hendrick - (5/10) Would smash but they're best friends, so she can't. Daisy is De'jah's tattoo guinea pig.
Tatie Adderly - (3/10) De'jah thinks he's the most precious thing on the planet other than Sara. She frequently spends the night at his place because he has good food and they play video games together.

Some of my writing.

Tatie.png
N A M E
Tatie Adderly

A G E
23 -- February 23rd, 1996

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Five feet, five inches

W E I G H T
One-hundred and thirty-two pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
Store Clerk and College Student for Accounting
(Yearly salary: $30k)

C R U S H
Jamie Rodriguez

N/A

A P P E A R A N C E
Short, Thin, Peachy complexion (flushed), Upturned eyes (golden), Curly hair (strawberry brown), Thin lips, Straight nose (pointed), Thin eyebrows (straight), Long lashes, Dark circles (beneath eyes), Sharp bottom canines

T R I V I A
- Tatie is a neat freak and occasionally obsesses over things, such as untied shoes or uneven window blinds.
- He has no filter when expressing his opinions and cares little for how people see him.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Tatie has been working at M & C Market since he was sixteen years old. Of course, he couldn't ring up cigarettes or alcohol until he was eighteen, but his face is well-familiar to, especially, those like Audence and Daisy who frequently fill up on gas.
- When he was eighteen, Tatie moved into M & C Market's second story to live there with the consent of its owner, who is his step-father's brother's wife's God-father.
- He is part-time at college.

R U M O R S
- He doesn't take care of his son and frequently pawns him off (20%)
- He lives for video games and neglects personal necessities for them (10%)
- His growth was stunted due to medical reasons (50%)
- He smokes cigarettes around his kid (20%)

Audence Vālor - (5/10) Audence and Tatie are text-pals. These two could hold a conversation in their sleep.
Camaree Martin - (0/10) Camaree seems withdrawn in Tatie's opinion. To him, she's unapproachable because of her status.
Tyler Abernathy - (3/10) Tyler and Tatie get along for the most part. Tyler tends to ignore Tatie's ramblings.
De'jah Palmer - (5/10) He and De'jah are in an online gaming group together and she often spends the night at his house above M & C Market.
Brinlee Stryker - (1/10) Tatie doesn't know much about her but he thinks she's attractive. She recently spent the night at his house per De'jah's antics.
Daisy Hendrick - (0/10) Tatie has a sour opinion of Daisy due to Audence crushing on her and constantly doing things for her. He thinks she's using him.

Liam2.jpg

Birthday: December 14th, 2016--turns 3 soon.
Some of my writing.

Ryland.png
N A M E
Ryland Gunner

A G E
32 -- February 2nd, 1987

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Five feet, ten inches

W E I G H T
One-hundred and fifty-five pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
Modeling Manager
(Yearly salary: $100k)

C R U S H
Sloane Parsons

N/A

A P P E A R A N C E
Semi-tall, Fit, Pale, Upturned eyes (sharp and green in color), Wavy hair (dark brown with highlights), Thin lips, Curved nose (short), Thick eyebrows (arched and long), Slim face, Pointed chin, Somewhat chiseled but clean-cut, Sideburns, Excessive moles

T R I V I A
- He's easily spooked and very jumpy.
- Has a stutter.

R E P U T A T I O N
- As a teen, Ryland did some modeling of his own, so his name is familiar around the town for those within his age range.
- Ryland has two cars. 1. A 2016 land rover (Click). 2. A 2016 chevy cruze (Click).

R U M O R S
- He's gay (50%)
- He one time pissed his pants at Omen's Coffee House (10%)
- He's been married four times (40%)

Sven Hawthorne - (0/10) Ryland is Sven's manager.
Cole Satterlee - (Kin) They are cousins.

Some of my writing.

48.png
N A M E
Ieliss Abernathy

A G E
45 -- April 19th, 1974

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Six feet, two inches

W E I G H T
Two-hundred and three pounds

O C C U P A T I O N
Gang Leader, Proclaimed Business Man
(Yearly salary: ? ? ?)

C R U S H
Will be Deacon Morris

N/A

A P P E A R A N C E
Tall, Well-built, Tan, Small eyes (sharp and golden in color) (wrinkles beneath them), Short hair (salt and pepper) (slightly crew-cut), Defined nose (long), Thin eyebrows (arched), Wide chin and jaw, Pierced ear (right lobe), Slightly ages

T R I V I A
- He has a weak Australian accent despite being mostly raised there.
- Resembles Abe Abernathy, Tyler's father, except with longer hair and he's taller.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Comes around Omen once in a blue moon but tries not to stand out.
- Drives a 2014, shiny-black dodge ram with matte black fender flares and rims, and tinted windows. The back seat has been entirely removed--and in its place is a 2k dollar stereo system that he continues to improve on. (Click)

R U M O R S
- He's related to Aiden Morris (50%)

Tyler Abernathy - (0/10) Tyler is Ieliss' nephew whom he tends to dote on and look out for. He doesn't like the treatment the kid receives from his brother--aka, Tyler's father--because it reminds him of his own childhood.

Some of my writing.

Last edited:

Sara Thompson
iu

HEIGHT
5'6"

OCCUPATION
Daycare Teacher

CRUSH
Tyler Abernathy - Peeping Danoram Danoram

RUMORS
- She is a delinquent just like her mother. (50%)
- She's a college dropout. (5%)
- She talks to herself so she must be schizophrenic or something. (15%)
- She never shows any emotion, such a robot. (20%)
- The senior prank with the fish heads in the boys' locker room, that was all her doing. (20%)

RELATIONSHIPS
- Loaf, her beloved cat, is her bestest bud. He was a gift from her her father.
- Audence, she never really spoke with him until recently after she finally got the courage to ask him about Omen's Fitness Center.
- Sven Hawthorne, a wee "friend."

Wee Bit of Writing

Last edited:
CHARACTER DROPPED
Mark Gordon
1568311699296.png

HEIGHT
6'5

WEIGHT
189 pounds

BUILD
Tall, Lean, Muscular

OCCUPATION
Musician

CRUSH

Split between Riley Bakker
LiviathRose LiviathRose
and Brinlee Stryker
Life. Life.

RUMORS
- He has never kissed anyone (%80)
- Has depression (%10)
- Has never been to a party (%10)

Writing sample

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARACTER DROPPED
Riley Bakker
30078659_353927698447894_7243846735687057408_n.jpg

N A M E
Riley Bakker

A G E
Twenty-four

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
Five feet, two inches

O C C U P A T I O N
Detective

C R U S H
Mark Gordon Eldarkon Eldarkon

R U M O R S
- She has an anger problem. (60%)
- She has a kid she never goes to see. (20%)
- She's an ex-con. (20%)

Writing Sample

CHARACTER DROPPED
Valori Elizabeth Roma

VXbwUrj.jpg
NAME
Valori Elizabeth Roma

Hight
5'11

OCCUPATION
Barista

CRUSH
Brinlee Stryker

LiviathRose LiviathRose

RUMORS
- She's a Witch 75%
- She Sleeps Around With Taken Men 45%
- She Lives in the Woods 30%

<3 Writing Sample <3

CHARACTER DROPPED
Ross Deluca

TWsTv2E.jpg
Name
Ross Deluca

Height
6'

Occupation
Police Officer

Crush
Audence Valor
Danoram Danoram

Trivia
Nothin' yet

Ross moved into town only a year ago, transferring from a police department elsewhere

Rumors
He has a loose trigger finger and has killed innocents in cold blood 80%
He's secretly married. He keeps his wife locked up in his house/attic. 10%
He's racist 5%
He gives people traffic tickets to make them suffer 5%

The light sound of a bouncing ball echoed throughout the small alleyway. This was the work of a young man clad in a loose grey shirt and dark blue jeans. He was sitting up against the red brick, tossing a lime green ball against the opposite alley wall. Toss, wall bounce, ground bounce, catch. Repeat. This process had been going on for approximately 20 minutes. Some might think that he had too much time on his hands if this was how he planned to spend his day and....well, they'd be right. His beloved little sister was going to the festival with her friends, and while that was great and all...that meant he had no one to go with. While he was comfortable going alone with her, he wasn't quite up for being seen with a group of little girls. That probably wouldn't bode well for his already crappy reputation. Currently, he was trying to figure out whether he should still join in the festivities or not. It was a place of laughter and happiness...should someone like him really be in a place like that?

This time, Perceval threw the ball, but no bounce followed. The motion of throwing and catching the ball had been so monotonous that he had completely zoned out. He blinked a few times before coming back to the real world. "Abernasty! Just the guy I was looking for." Said a tough looking blonde. To Percy, his voice sounded much like the cry a mouse might make if it was being tortured quite horribly, but this opinion was probably a biased one.

"Troy, it's good to see you too.." He said under his breath with more than a hint of sarcasm. To this, the bully didn't seem too pleased. A hand motion brought two more goons along, which brought a sigh to Percy's lips. The blonde pulled at his own lip, revealing a bruise that was almost healed. Perceval recognized it as the previous busted lip that he had given the boy about a week ago. It was really nothing in compared to the black eye and bruises that he himself had gotten during the encounter, but apparently Troy didn't think he'd been punished enough for it.

"C'mon, you can't still be mad about that little..." The raven trailed off with a nervous tone as he sprung himself off the ground and into a sprint. Perhaps he would go to the festival after all. There was no way those thugs would bother him in a public setting. They had a reputation to uphold, and they knew it. Now, the hard part was getting to that festival...

Throughout the years, Percy had gotten pretty good at running, but his pursuers were still right on his tail. A chain-link fence cut the alleyway into two. Quickly, he jumped and grabbed onto the top of the fence before sticking the toe of his sneakers into one of the holes and trying to pull himself up. One of the goons managed to grab onto his leg and attempted to pull him down, but a swift kick to the jaw made him let go. The lack of pulling force sent Perceval flying over the fence and right onto his back.

The hefty fall left Percy winded. He gasped for air, his vision doubling for a brief moment before merging back into one image. He could see the goons climbing the fence and rolled over, desperate to get away. He crawled a few steps on his arms and knees before he was able to breathe again, then pushed himself back up and into a run.

Sun beamed onto the chest of a rather bored looking young man. He was laying on a long mahogany table, situated on his side in front of an open window with yet another strategy novel in hand. While his kingdom was no longer a place of war, there was never any harm in being prepared for the worst. The mostly peaceful kingdoms of Spring and Fall posed no current threat, but he was rather concerned about the Winter kingdom. The goblin king had always left him a little uneasy.

Khristos closed his novel with one quick hand motion. The pages held nothing that he didn’t already know, and this frustrated him. Was there nothing else to learn? Were other strategies beyond his reach?

“Aemriel.” Khristos said in a commanding tone. His voice was deep, yet somehow light at the same time. Standing close enough, one could swear they felt a rumble in their chest as he spoke.

The ink residing on his right peck moved to his voice. It wiggled around for a moment before slithering out of his skin, making a popping noise as its body went from 2D to 3D. The space in front of him now contained a beautiful black dragon that was no bigger than a baby sheep “Yes, my liege?” A confident woman’s voice echoed throughout his own head.

“Would you check with Bul’hog, the traveling merchant. See if he has anything new that might please me.” Khristos said as he threw the novel that he had previously been reading behind him, and onto the library floor. Aemriel bowed her head to her king’s words before flying out the nearby open window.

With a sigh, the dragon king rode his finger along the spines of the numerous novels that covered his walls. Honestly, he was just trying to keep himself busy. If he was busy, then he wouldn’t have to think about his bride to be. What if he couldn’t find a woman that liked him? He was often told that he could be a little…unreasonable, and apparently human women didn’t find that very attractive. From what his stories told him, women liked kind men who saved them from towers plagued with dragons. Sadly, he ruled over these dragons, so that was out of the question. Perhaps he could set up a situation where he would save her from a tower of garden gnomes?

Khristos slammed both of his fists against the bookcase, causing a few books to fall from the shelves. No, that was stupid…

Would he have to follow the steps that his father took?

CHARACTER DROPPED
mobstex-free-for-personal-use.regular.png

2947f7de865f6aa5bede5e5d11346ed7.jpg

Name
Jiden Fonde

Height
5'10

Occupation
Bartender

Crush
Sara Thompson
WolfSol WolfSol

Rumors
- He has drugged and stole money from customers. (40%)
- He has relations with the mafia. (20%)
- He's rich. (15%)
- He's paid prostitutes. (25%)

Writing Sample

Benton Stryker
2095aa0e31fe7560a053992d9058c3f1.jpg
N A M E
Benton Stryker

A G E
Twenty-seven || September 4th, 1989

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Six feet

O C C U P A T I O N
Bank Manager
(Yearly salary: $100k)

C R U S H
Camaree Van Martin
Danoram Danoram

T R I V I A
- He cares deeply for those he loves, but he does not always know the best way to express himself.
- With anyone he meets, especially if it is first introductions, he will be polite, no matter how they look. Unless they are being mean or rude towards his sister or Camaree.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Not that he ever brags about this, because Brinlee does it for him, but he graduated with honors from college.
- The Stryker family are close friends to the Martin family, so much so that they've worked together with the Martins to build on their land. In doing so, they built the bank and club that the siblings now own and work.

R U M O R S
- He's a rich, snobby boy that always gets out of trouble. (15%)
- He actually controls the town's politics. (30%)
- The previous bank manager was fired due to Benton's family background. (5%)
- Benton built a secret safe in the bank that may contain money, gold, or even drugs. (50%)

Brinlee Stryker (0/10) || Sistah Stryker
Camaree Van Martin (10/10) || Van Martin and Stryker families are close in relations to the point where sometimes Benton and Brinlee watched over Camaree whenever their parents had double dates or social events. He doesn't know when his feelings for the younger woman developed, but he's guessing it was long-time feelings that he just began to realize what they really are.
Audence Valor (-/10) ||
Tyler Abernathy (-/10) ||
De'jah Palmer (1/10) || A strong-personality gal that he greatly respects. He met her through his job as he assisted with her finances when she was opening up her parlor.
Sara Thompson (-/10) ||
Valori Roma (0/10) || There's not much he knows about Valori, but he has met her through Brinlee. However, he doesn't completely approve of her character, especially when around Brinlee. He believes that she is a bad influence on his sister.
Sven Hawthorne (-/10) ||
Gwendolen Lukas (2/10) || A good friend of Brinlee's since almost childhood, he has seen her many times when she and Brinlee would hang out.
Daphne Coleman (0/10) || Just met her.
Alec Clemson (0/10) || Another fellow he greatly respects. Benton met him when he helped with his finances for his practice.
Daisy Hendrick (2/10) || Recently he had just met this gal. Another client he has worked with to help start up their business.
Samantha Rodriguez (-/10) ||
Lucas Kemp (1/10) || A dedicated fellow to his work, Benton has great respect for him. He had the pleasure to help him open up his veterinary practice, especially since he knows that there is someone who will care for Raksha when needed.
Daniel Choi (-/10) ||
Emma Styles (-/10) ||
Warren Fox (0/10) || Met him through the bank when he was helping Warren open up his business.
Jamie Rodriguez (-/10) ||

A small smile clung onto the king's lips as he watched the guardswoman step forward, but not without apprehension. He was aware that the official may have many questions floating in her mind, but that her lessons taught her to accept everything without question. When Lara was close enough to the king, he bowed his head slightly to whisper words of reassurance. "No need to be afraid dear. Stand straight and proud." His attention then returned to the room full of nobles and dignitaries, the king's eyes falling on Viola just for a second longer. She mirrored his smile then when she realized what he was about to proceed with.

"Ser Lara Tolliver, Appointed Guardsman and Protector to my dear daughter Princess Viola, I asked you to come forward in order to present to you this ring," the king gestured for his servant to move closer with the ring that he held onto, "This here is a ring to signify the appreciation we have for your dedication and loyalty to the Lockhart name. We award these to guardsmen of the highest honor. Your bravery shined through with the battle with the ogre, and your work has been relayed to me as outstanding by not only your fellow guardsmen but by Princess Viola herself. May you continue to put all your efforts into protecting Princess Viola." The man then held the ring out for Lara to take as the whole room erupted with the sounds of celebratory clapping.

As much as she tried to remain neutral, Viola couldn't help but clap the loudest and smile the biggest. There was so much admiration she held for the woman, and a slight giddiness was bubbling up in her gut as she found it ironic that she had something just as similar planned for Lara later on. Viola couldn't wait to see the guardsman's face when she presented her with her gift. She had stumbled upon it not too long ago and wanted to show her own personal appreciation for the woman.

Once the clapping died down, King Barin returned his attention to his guests, "Now let us celebrate with a feast!"

As soon as the word feast left his lips, a flood of servants came walking into the dining room carrying many trays of food. From boar to carrots, just about everything that is grown and traded in the country was present on the table. Oohs and aahs were whispered out of the drooling mouths of many nobles as they waited for the signal from the king to start feasting. The king waited until the servants had neatly cut off slices of the boar and placed it on the plates of his guests before he started eating.[/SPOILER>
=======================================================================================================================================

Last edited:
4022b4f96062580315d5a25e742bd68b.jpg

NAME
Sven Hawthorne

HEIGHT
6'1"

OCCUPATION
Student - Studying a Psychology Major
Works part time as a model for a local agency.

CRUSH
Valori Elizabeth Roma
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

RUMORS
He's a front cover magazine model. (80%)
He is quite promiscuous when it comes to women. (70%)
Despite his superficial lifestyle, he seems to act quite the gentleman. (40%)
His grades are good. (30%)
He's hiding something about himself or his past. (20%)
He makes decent money from his part time job. (20%)
He has recently broken up with his girlfriend of one month. (10%)
He lives alone. (10%)
He's a sociopath. (5%)

Last edited:
CHARACTER DROPPED
Andreas Irving
256-2569795_anime-boy-manga-japan-art-fanart-hot-coolboy.png

N A M E
Andreas Irving

A G E
Twenty-one

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
5'5"

O C C U P A T I O N
College student, works part-time as a D.J

C R U S H
Sven Hawthorne
Kloudy Kloudy

R U M O R S
He's put laxatives in peoples drinks. [90%]
He used to be a female. [75%]
He has two fathers. [60%]
He was a stripper. [55%]
He's a convicted felon. [30%]

Han dragged his hands through his hair arbitrarily, deft fingers tangling blonde locks into horrid knots. He was just rough of damaging his phone with the taut clutch he had on it as it was kept to his eardrum. He was practically shouting at the receiver on the other end of the call. "No, mom. I don't f- I don't care you found me another role. I know when you loo- ha, who am I kidding, you haven't seen me in three years. I know when you hear me you hear is an actor you can bend to whatever sick will you have, but I'm not sure if you forget I'm your son, too. You took everything I loved and destroyed it to live through your child- live an acting career you never had. So no, mom. I don't give a shit you found me a role in some romantic comedy." He ripped the phone from his ear, pushing the red button that ended the fated call. He jostled his phone into his jacket pocket, murmuring to himself with no distinct concept of what he was saying.

Brinlee Stryker
1f5afeed4ec6b1c1fd6898fbaeaca99c.jpg
N A M E
Brinlee Stryker

A G E
Twenty-six || September 1st, 1990

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
Five foot six inches

O C C U P A T I O N
Club/Bar Manager

C R U S H
Gwendolen Lukas
callisto callisto

???

T R I V I A
- As much as she tries to put up a strong, solid demeanor, she really soft on the inside. But she does not reveal this side to many people. Only ever to Benton and Gwen, or if by accident, anyone who sees her really drunk.
- As of recently, Brinlee has come to terms with some unresolved feelings. She's battered and bruised but a lot stronger now.

R E P U T A T I O N
- Owns a spaniel mix named Juju who is a resident of the club
2e3f31af9001642fedce9af3a6370bc9.jpg
- She never had a major goal in mind of what she wanted to do in the future. So when she took over the club, she made it her dream.

R U M O R S
- She has an oddly-shaped birthmark on the back of her arm that grants her luck. (5%)
- The club's business was revived once Brinlee took over. (45%)
- Benton nearly beat someone to death defending Brinlee from bullying. (45%)
- Brinlee may have a side business with drugs. (5%)

Benton Stryker (0/10) || Brutha Stryker
Camaree Van Martin (1/10) || Has watched over her with Benton from time to time and practically watched her grow up. She loves her like a sister, although she does recognize that she has become a fine, young woman.
Audence Valor (0/10) || She's seen him at the coffee house from time to time and at the gym, but she never bothers to try and sign up for a membership.
De'jah Palmer (-/10) ||
Sara Thompson (-/10) ||
Valori Roma (3/10) || Her other best friend that she loves to jokingly flirt with. But she also enjoys talking heart to heart with her. Although from recent events, she isn't sure what to make of her bold friend.
Sven Hawthorne (5/10) || Great friend that she likes to joke around with from time to time but appreciates his help with bolstering Stryker Club reputation. She even has a drink mixture named after him.
Gwendolen Lukas (-/-) || First love that developed from a friendship that started in school and grew outside the school grounds. She realizes that it's a one-side crush that may never be reciprocated.
Brin now knows that all she can be is Gwen's very best friend and that is all right with her.
Daphne Coleman (-/10) ||
Alec Clemson (-/10) ||
Daisy Hendrick (-/10) ||
Lucas Kemp (-/10) ||
Daniel Choi (-/10) ||
Emma Styles (-/10) ||
Warren Fox (-/10) ||

Become the prey. It was often a mantra that his father had told him that could assist in his hunting when he was growing up, but never in his life would Elias imagined him becoming an actual prey. Becoming the hunted. The solution that his parents came up with, to hide him along with other supernaturals. At least he had Emilia, his cru--best friend. But this didn't ease his worry. Sure he didn't have as much responsibilities here now in the abode. Which Elias was enjoying at the moment with simply having fun. But he couldn't help but wonder about the rest of the pack. Why did his parents send him off? Shouldn't circumstances like this call for the rise of the alphas? Shouldn't he be leading the pack to safety? Shouldn't he be there to protect them?

All these thoughts whirled around his mind as he placed one foot in front of another to continue his run. While Elias usually went out for jogs in his human form, today he felt the need to run in his wolf form. He needed to let off some energy. Really he was tailing Emilia on her patrol but the worries of the pack and tension of the situation with all the other supernaturals was gnawing at him. His head wasn't focused on securing the premises so he decided to run. Where to? Nowhere in particular, but he knew not to stray too far off since there was a target on their heads.

The feel of the uneven ground littered with natural debris crunching under his pawpads stimulated the wolf's senses. Eyes forward as he scanned the land ahead of him so that his pace wouldn't be broken, Elias continued forward. His ears stood straight capturing most of the sounds around him, while making sure to not miss any unusual sounds. With all this stimulation Elias felt alive. He could feel his heart pumping blood throughout his body, and his lungs circulating the air to keep up with his speed. For just some time his mind was focusing on keeping his body functioning as he ran, all thoughts and worries temporarily on halt.

After sprinting a mile and half around the area, Elias finally felt some relief. He steadied his pace into a trot as he returned back to the complex where the supernaturals resided. The building made be known as a home to some, but to him never. Home was with his pack. On his way back, Elias caught a whiff of blood in the air. But before his hackles raised in response to danger, Elias recognized the scent of a rabbit. A small smirk appeared on his wolfish lips when he realized that Emilia must have caught dinner. A slight grumble arose from his stomach when the smell was realized. Despite having eaten breakfast a few hours ago, Elias was hungry already. And the run did not help his case.

Deciding that he should satisfy his stomach before its cries became louder, Elias made his way over to where he placed his clothes for his human form. One time he made the mistake of not bringing anything and was nearly burned alive. So now he decided to bring a pair of shorts each time with him outside. Today he decided to bring with him shorts with mini astronauts printed on them. Smoothly he shifted back into his human form and slipped on the colorful shorts before he made his way over to the building.

Elias stepped in and looked around for Emilia. His eyes caught sight of the hare she left behind in the kitchen and Laurel, "Have you seen Emilia?"

Last edited:

GWENDOLEN LUKAS
1568681922782.png

HEIGHT
5'8"

OCCUPATION
Librarian

CRUSH
Benton Stryker - Life. Life.

RUMORS
- She extends peoples late fees out of spite (60%)
- She writes for the local gossip column (10%)
- She works as a cam girl when the library is empty (5%)
- She's a satanist (5%)

Writing Example

Last edited:
CHARACTER DROPPED
Daphne Coleman
b127d1504e5e8b20021e5f7663b5c547.jpg
[ name ] Daphne Coleman
[ age ] 21
[ gender ] Female
[ height ] 5'4
[ occupation ] Barista
[ salary ] 25k annually

[ crush ]
Sven Hawthorne Kloudy Kloudy
[ trivia ]
Daphne skips work a lot. (Post 1)

[ rep ]
- Her mother was a surgeon coming in from the city. She gave up her job when she moved, but still told everyone who would listen about it.
- Her parents had a messy divorce 2 years ago which was pretty public.
- Daphne is often seen "glued" to her phone.
- Her dad is a professor at a nearby university

[ rumours ]
- Daphne lives off her dad's money and uses cash from her mom on expensive clothes. (15%)
- Daphne is just an immature teen that spends her days ogling over boys on Instagram and sipping Starbucks. (10%)
- Daphne was the cause for her parents divorce. (20%)
- She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. (40%)
- She had a nose job. (15%)

[ sample ]
A portly man approached them and Luce looked around at her fellow magical girls. He didn't seem like much of a threat, and Liv already looked particularly at ease. "Yeah, exactly. They were just being nice," The girl agreed with a smile. The events of the battle were still eating at her conscience, but Luce was focused on the matter at hand. Hick's companion opened a box that contained several more, with each girl's name neatly printed. Luce picked up hers and carefully slid the top off.

She recognized the handwriting from her welcome note; The man hadn't been lying, the presents were actually from Francesca. Her eyes traveled down the note and her face fell as she reached the bulk of it. "You must express more bravery in the face of adversity."

Oh wow, look how stunningly useless you are~!

Luce simply tucked the note in her back pocket and stowed the box at her side. She was getting prescribed magical antidepressants by some billionaire. That's not how I imagined it going. Another pair of gunshots rattled her out of her thoughts. That also wasn't something she imagined; Gunshots being treated as if they were some mundane ambience.

Luce looked back towards the sound and caught herself in the back mirror. She stared into her own eyes, a mix of discomfort and relief filling her mind. This morning she had decided to put in some pale blue circle lenses to cover up whatever had happened to her eyes. Luce never thought the muddy brown of her natural eyes was particularly alluring, but it sure as hell was better than sickly yellow snake eyes. The disguise wasn't perfect, as her eyes looked almost cartoonishly round, but Luce wasn't eager to think about that.

But her reflection was rapidly distorted with dripping red and white. A raggedy scream escaped her lips before she even knew what had happened. She whipped her head back around to see the driver, slumped against the seat. She didn't want to look at him-- Or rather what was missing. Her hands found the blood-soaked box and her side and frantically flipped it open, grabbing the bottle of pills and screwing the cap off with shaky hands. She fumbled a capsule into her mouth, trying to swallow before almost heaving at the sight of the driver's body. Luce managed to force it down and then turned to a silver haired woman sauntering towards the now still truck with a smoking gun in hand.

Before she could get a word out she heard Pam spit out a response. "Pam!" She urged, her voice husky with panic. "Don't even right now--" Her attention was drawn to Una, sword in hand, seemingly prepared to spar with Miss Itchy Trigger Finger. Luce, a new sense of calm already running through her veins, almost transformed but was stopped by the woman's question.

Trying to recall her history lessons, she nodded her head when she remembered the answer. Luce held up a hand to the rest of her fellow team and gingerly hopped out of the truck bed, blood still dripping from her now stained clothes. She placed the box on the edge of the truck bed, along with the note, which was only slightly bloody. The girl approached whoever the assailant was with one hand held in front of her cautiously. Once she got within a reasonable distance, only tens of meters from the girl, she called out what she thought was the answer. "The burning of Atlanta? What about it?"

Last edited:

Alec Clemson

3bd1454238e5fe5f7a4b53fe719eed0d.jpg

HEIGHT
6'1"

OCCUPATION
Doctor

CRUSH
De'jah Palmer - Danoram Danoram
Benton Stryker - Life. Life.

TRIVIA
- His daughter suffers from memory loss (Revealed in Post #3)

- Alec moved to Omen a few years ago with his daughter after his previous clinic faced public scrutiny after finding out that one of his coworkers was dealing drugs without a prescription.
- He frequents Stryker's bar, but only for an hour or so.
- He's a bit reserved, unlike his daughter, and doesn't speak about his personal life often.
- He tends to go to Omen's gym in the wee hours of the morning.
- His daughter has to go to daycare after school until he is able to pick her up after he finishes work.
- He frequents Omen's Coffeehouse in the mornings, regardless of working out or not, often meeting Warren Fox.

RUMORS
- He'll sign off on any drug you want. (65%)
- He's an alcoholic. (95%)
- He overcharges his patients if they question his judgement/diagnosis. (20%)
- His degree and certifications are all fake. (10%)
- The reason he moved to Omen was because he killed off one of his patients from his former clinic with an illegal drug or something. (10%)
- He isn't very good with technology. (45%)

RELATIONSHIPS
- Ashley Clemson, twelve year-old daughter
6e41d7b95cbd826e1496b7b0c4f4f73e.jpg
- Warren Fox, a stock buddy that he often interacts with in the mornings during a coffee run. He has a lot of respect for Warren, and enjoys talking about each others jobs, news, and stocks.
- Tyler Abernathy, a repeat-customer that also helps Alec out in picking up his daughter from after school care. He has a lot of respect for Tyler, mostly because the kid reminds him of a kicked puppy.

Wee Bit of Writing

Last edited:
Daisy.PNG
10.27.19 daisy.png

APPEARANCE:

Brunette, Blue Eyes, 5’10, Hair to the bottom of her chest, fair colored skin, wears 50’s modern fashion, Tattoo sleeve (Picture courtesy of Seraphkatie)

Mechanic

SALARY:

35-45K

CRUSH:

Alec Clemson WolfSol WolfSol

TRIVIA:

-- Loves Tequila Shots (Post #3)

-- Has bad road rage (Post #2)

j6fv-NLzE9zMsi7jKIavEp8m33Gfh55Y9uV8xA_tvwHy-ButRtsQK8Akpg-HfX-mMcGEEfarm6-tduFh2-nFggVD_hya2-HzrlOST2_VQyBlxkOQzGEKPbw_HpxHhWwNakmeH4o

-- Moved from a larger city to Omen because it is slower paced and close to areas that have classic car dumps

-- Opened her auto-shop (Daisy’s Motors) and after finishing her day she can be found Stryker’s Bar partially for the games and drink, but also in hopes to catch sight of a certain doctor

-- In the morning she can be found in Omen’s Coffee House grabbing a cup of joe before work

1969-Ford-Mustang-BOSS-429-1500-2.jpg
-- She has a bubbly personality, but does not shy away from a fight (even throwing punches)

-- Has an unknown past, is new to the town and as such is a main character in the gossip circles of more ‘sophisticated women’

-- On her spare time she refurbishes classic cars, her own is a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda (She drives a 1969 Mustang)

RUMORS:
-- A loose women whose goal is to sleep with every man in town (90%)

-- That she has been in jail and used to be a part of a violent motorcycle gang (85%)

-- Uneducated, never went to high school (28%)

-- Is wanted either by the police or by her former gang (65%)

RELATIONSHIPS

Audence Vālor - (5/10) Thinks he's hot, but he's a valuable friend which she doesn't have a whole lot of, so she tries to steer clear

Sara Thompson - (2/10) Has seen her in the coffee shop and respects her style

Mark Gordon - N/A

Riley Bakker - N/A

Valori Roma - (2/10) Valorie got her cofee order wrong a few times and although she didn't complain, Daisy's weary of ordering from her

Camaree Martin - N/A

Benton Stryker - (2/10) Heard about him from De'jah, and had to work with him to get a loan for her business

Sven Hawthorne - N/A

Brinlee Stryker - (2/10) Knows she's the sister of Benton (the siblings are a bit famous)

Tyler Abernathy - (3/10) Has seen him outside her garage a couple times, he always looks in but never enters. She's curious about him

Gwendolen Lukas - N/A

Daphne Coleman - N/A

Alec Clemson - (4/10) thinks he is irresistible, he has a broody yet gentle aura and he's a dad?! This checks all her boxes

De'jah Palmer - (7/10) First friend (and woman to speak to Daisy without attitude or judgement), she is nervous about making the right impression

Sam Rodriquez - N/A

Lucas Kemp - N/A

Danny Choi - To be revealed at later date

Warren - N/A[/FONT]

Sample Writing

Danny.PNG

APPEARANCE:
Korean, 6’2’’ with dark brown eyes

Motorcycle Gang Leader

CRUSH:
Daisy Hendrick

TRIVIA:

-- N/A

-- A man from Daisy’s past, he tracked her down and wants her to become his bike bunny

-- Deemed an Edge Lord and Ultimate Jackass by Daisy, he is a rough man who doesn’t take ‘no’ as an answer

-- Can be found bugging Daisy, or occupying the bar with his crew

-- Stays ‘the hell away’ from the Omen Coffee house, claiming he hates the cheery attitudes and gaggle of superficial female workers

-- Frequents the veterinary clinic for suspicious reasons

-- Has a British accent due to the fact he was taught English by a British person in Korea

RUMORS:
VQ2hrhg0C-67C8-TD4AmN7FzNNIRrnr3Ot-rikxVWoXMNryaEwoIzEz4cAzrqOIMldNbwLCjxav7oLevJVOhCTc5xecqwClKyKoLGE_e1lx4_iRX7OEWqmtuKUwCVDUnGPR_UHU

-- Crime rates have doubled since his arrival (97%)

-- The number of tattoos on his body correlate with the number of people he’s killed (89%)

-- If you paid him the right amount, he’ll do anything nefarious that you want (85%)

-- He’s a bad boy (99%) and 100% true ;)

-- Has an unnatural fear of cats (10%)

edith.PNG

Eddy.png A G E || 25

G E N D E R || Female

H E I G H T || 5’7”

A P P E A R A N C E || Brunette, average height, has a bit of chub but she is happy with her body, has brown eyes but wears colored contacts depending on outfit

O C C U P A T I O N || Radio Personality ‘Gettin’ Crazy with Eddy’

C R U S H || Ryland Gunner Danoram Danoram

T R I V I A ||

R E P U T A T I O N ||

-- She has lived in Omen her whole life

-- She Moonlights as a DJ at Stryker’s Club on Weekend nights and special occasions and events

-- She is a college student, but does most of her classes online

-- Her favorite thing to do is find out when/where Sven Kloudy Kloudy is having photo shoots and stalk Ryland

-- She has a bubbly personality, but is very down to Earth. She’s not afraid to speak her mind

R U M O R S ||tumblr_ogy0jteorr1uvbqo9o1_400.jpg

-- She was a teen mom and gave her child up (30%)

-- She stages her radio letters and stories (20%)

-- She is a drug addict (15%)

-- She is bulimic (39%)

R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||

- Audence Vālor ||

- Camaree Van Martin || (2/10) Has a dislike towards Camaree due to that fact that Ben was and is in love with her. She thinks of Camaree as a brat who takes advantage of Ben and is unworthy of him Danoram Danoram

- Tyler Abernathy || (7/10) Friends with him, they met in the hospital when she was in for an appendicitis and had surgery complications

- De'jah Palmer ||

- Tatie Rodriguez ||

- Sara Thompson ||

- Valori Roma ||

- Sven Hawthorne || (4/10) Thinks he’s cute, but she’s more interested in his manager ;) has him on her show some times

- Benton Stryker || (3/10) Ex-lovers (dated a 1 1/2 years). He was her first boyfriend and first love. She was heart broken when she realized that he loved someone else. She broke up with him because she knew was too much of a pussy nice guy to do it himself. She still feels pangs of pain when she sees him - which is a lot considering Brin is one of her oldest friends - but she still likes him as an acquaintance Life. Life.

- Brinlee Stryker || (8/10) Brin took her side in the break up, and it took a while for all three of them to be in the same room again. Brin was the one that originally encouraged Eddy to make her radio show, and Eddy views her as the older sister she never had. Very close.

- Alec Clemson ||

- Lucas Kemp ||

- Emma Styles ||

- Warren Fox ||

- Sherri Robbins ||

- Gwendolen Lukas || (8/10) Met her through Tyler, the three of them hang out regularly callisto callisto

- Daisy Hendrick ||

- Daniel Choi ||

- Jamie Rodriguez ||

- Julia Eriksson ||

- Aiden Morris ||

- Deacon Morris ||

- Sloane Parsons ||

- Ryland Gunner || (7/10) Think he is just soooo a-dork-able. Can’t stop teasing him, but also sees how hard he works and admires that about him

- Hatsume Orashiri ||

- Cole Satterlee ||

- Calla Herzel || (8/10) They met in high school when Eddy had her first little pirate radio and have been friends ever since. dazzling dazzling

Last edited:
Sam Rodriguez
0f2c17097d30348c0ba501a3cc359178.jpg
name! Samantha (Sam or Sammy) Rodriguez
age! 24
gender! Female
height! 5'2
occupation! Park Ranger / Outdoor Adventure Guide (OAG)
salary! 58k annually

crush!
Gwendolen Lukas callisto callisto
Tyler Abernathy Danoram Danoram
trivia!
- Sam has never drank. (Post 1, but changed in post 4)
- Sam played as a midfielder for soccer in high school. (Post 4)
- Sam and her family moved to Omen when she was 17. Her parents moved back a year later, but she stayed. (Post 4)
- Her favorite type of cookie (and possibly food) is peanut butter. (Jamie Post 1)

rep!
- Sam gets coffee at Omen Coffeehouse every morning at 8 A.M. on the clock before going to patrol the forests.
- She has an advertisement up at the coffeehouse for anyone "looking for a guide to help them explore Omen's beautiful forests".
- Any explorers in the forest are pretty likely to run into Sam.
- Two years ago, she and a group she was exploring with got lost in the forest for three days. Sam refuses to talk about it, but there are still old newspaper articles on the incident. It wasn't completely her fault as her assistant (who has since moved out of Omen) forgot their maps, but she's not responsibility-free.
- Sam runs a small campsite about 9 miles into the forest called Arang Camp. She hosts summer camps there, as well as inviting friends for gatherings and games.
rumours!
- It was Sam's fault for those people getting lost and they almost died. (55%)
- Sam's clumsiness and sweetness are completely fake. (21%)
- She puts drugs in her coffee to keep herself awake. (10%)
- She hides bodies in the deep forest and visits them each day. (9%)
- The only reason Sam is a ranger is so she knows where all the best places are to hide something or someone. (5%)
relationships!
- Valori Elizabeth Roma TerrorKitty TerrorKitty : One day while Sam was exploring, she stumbled upon Valori's house in the woods. She thought it was haunted and explored it, leading her to meet the girl. From then on, she would often come to visit and deliver Valori whatever she needed (groceries, new books, etc.). Sam also sometimes stumbles into her at the coffeehouse or library.
- Gwendolen Lukas callisto callisto : Sam, being fully aware of her imperfection in regards to her job, frequents the library to get books on wilderness survival and various animals. It was here where she first met Gwen and developed her crush on the girl. Now, Sam visits maybe more than she needs to, and always makes sure to say hi to Gwen while getting her books.
- Lucas Kemp WolfSol WolfSol : Sam first ran into Lucas when she was patrolling the woods. She stopped to chat with him and took a liking to the guy; He seemed trustworthy. Later on, Sam discovered that Lucas was Omen's vet, and decided from then on to give him any critically hurt animals she found in the woods. The two are friendly and see each other quite a bit, rather it be in the woods or when Sam delivers an animal to him.
- Jamie Rodriguez: After Jamie and her parents moved away, Sam was firm and unbudging in her nagging for Jamie to move back. She knew he loved his job in the city, but she eventually convinced him and he found a bigger city not too far away from Omen where he could find work. She's really glad to have family near her, and Jamie is super important to her. He was always a supportive figure in her life and he serves as an anchor for her.
- Emma Styles TerrorKitty TerrorKitty : Emma lives in the addition to Sam's cabin. They met casually one day and became fast friends. Sam was more than happy to have Emma move in, and though she is out of the house a lot, she enjoys all the time she spends with her.

Last edited:

Lucas Kemp

no_title_by_tknk_dcgcuqp-fullview.jpg

HEIGHT
5'9"

APPEARANCE
Because Dano hates gray scale. Lucas sports unnaturally bright red hair that contrasts with a pair of dark brown eyes, and a number of piercings on both of his ears. He bears a tan complexion from both the sun and his ethnicity. Every now and again he can be seen wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses.

OCCUPATION
Veterinarian

CRUSH
Sam Rodriguez - dazzling dazzling
Daisy Hendrick - NothingFancy NothingFancy

TRIVIA
- Refers to Sam by her full name (revealed in post #1)
- Is directionally challenged (revealed in post #1)
- Speaks fast when nervous (revealed in post #1)
- Isn't fond of crowds/crowds make him anxious (revealed in post #3)

- In search of a small place to start his practice in, Lucas moved to Omen after college a few years ago.
- He rescues every stray and hurt animal he comes across.
- Lucas has a soft spot for puppies and Chow dog breeds.
- He lives above the clinic, Paws and Claws Clinic.
- He wears glasses often, otherwise it looks like he's glaring.
- Lucas isn't much for crowds so he typically stays clear of Stryker, the gym, and even the coffeehouse.
- He likes to wander in the forest and not return for several days.

RUMORS
- He has a pet bear. (25%)
- The animals that are boarded at his clinic always get sick. (5%)
- His caring act for animals is a show. (50%)
- He steals people's dogs. (70%)
- He wears glasses for the hell of it. (87%)
- He is a stoner. (15%)

RELATIONSHIPS
- Bear, the Chow
b7722f48d805ce106c2838f981b70925.jpg
is his bestest bud, a female Chow that he'd saved from off the streets during his freshman year of college.

- Sam Rodriguez, dazzling dazzling , he met her in the forest during one of his aimless wanderings. She found out quickly that he was the one who owned the Paws and Claws Clinic and has sent harmed animals his way ever since. She's one of the few that he deems as one of his repeat customers. He just wishes she'd come to the clinic to see him and not the little forest animals.

Wee Bit of Writing

Last edited:
Danny.PNG
Danny Choi.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Korean, 6’2’’ with dark brown eyes

Motorcycle Gang Leader

CRUSH:
Daisy Hendrick

TRIVIA:

-- N/A

-- A man from Daisy’s past, he tracked her down and wants her to become his bike bunny

-- Deemed an Edge Lord and Ultimate Jackass by Daisy, he is a rough man who doesn’t take ‘no’ as an answer

-- Can be found bugging Daisy, or occupying the bar with his crew

-- Stays ‘the hell away’ from the Omen Coffee house, claiming he hates the cheery attitudes and gaggle of superficial female workers

-- Frequents the veterinary clinic for suspicious reasons

-- Has a British accent due to the fact he was taught English by a British person in Korea

RUMORS:
VQ2hrhg0C-67C8-TD4AmN7FzNNIRrnr3Ot-rikxVWoXMNryaEwoIzEz4cAzrqOIMldNbwLCjxav7oLevJVOhCTc5xecqwClKyKoLGE_e1lx4_iRX7OEWqmtuKUwCVDUnGPR_UHU

-- Crime rates have doubled since his arrival (97%)

-- The number of tattoos on his body correlate with the number of people he’s killed (89%)

-- If you paid him the right amount, he’ll do anything nefarious that you want (85%)

-- He’s a bad boy (99%) and 100% true ;)

-- Has an unnatural fear of cats (10%)

Last edited:
CHARACTER DROPPED
Emma Styles

warmth_by_rosuuri_dd0h8jf-pre.png NAME
Emma Styles

Hight
5'4

OCCUPATION
General Therapist/Couples Therapist/Sex Therapist

CRUSH
Stephanie "Steph" Harrison
dazzling dazzling

RUMORS
- She's poly 35%
- Her Mom is a pornstar 25%
- She actually runs a hidden prostitution service 10%

<3 Writing Sample <3[/imageFloat][/Font]

Warren Fox
57839902e5ed40e4b4c498ba1c97aefd.jpg

N A M E
Warren Fox

A G E
Thirty || November 11th, 1986

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T
Six foot

O C C U P A T I O N
Lawyer

C R U S H
Daisy Hendrick
NothingFancy NothingFancy

T R I V I A

R E P U T A T I O N

- Just how most people picture lawyers as ruthless Warren is no exception.
- He likes his coffee black.
- Warren was born in Omen but his family moved when he was a child. After law school he moved back into the town to take of his grandparents.
- The Stryker Club is a place he visits frequently when his cases are stressful.

R U M O R S
- He won a case for a dead man. (45%)
- On cases where his client is clearly guilty it's been heard that he doesn't use all the evidence to help the client. (40%)
- Some women have paid him to lie on a case. (10%)
- He only takes care of his grandparents so that he can be the only sole inheritor. (5%)

Audence Valor (-/10) ||
Camaree Van Martin (-/10) ||
De'jah Palmer (-/10) ||
Sara Thompson (-/10) ||
Mark Gordon (-/10) ||
Riley Bakker (-/10) ||
Valori Roma (-/10) ||
Benton Stryker (0/10) || Met him through work whenever he needed some financial statements for clients, and when he started his business.
Brinlee Stryker (-/10) ||
Sven Hawthorne (-/10) ||
Gwendolen Lukas (-/10) ||
Daphne Coleman (-/10) ||
Alec Clemson (0/10) || Stock buddy. They occasionally like to get together at Omen's Coffee House or Stryker's Club to discuss about any interesting events in their life and stocks.
Daisy Hendrick (3/10) || Has seen her a few times at Omen's Coffee House. He also likes the classic Mustang she drives and how she looks with it.
Lucas Kemp (-/10) ||
Daniel Choi (-/10) ||

Become the prey. It was often a mantra that his father had told him that could assist in his hunting when he was growing up, but never in his life would Elias imagined him becoming an actual prey. Becoming the hunted. The solution that his parents came up with, to hide him along with other supernaturals. At least he had Emilia, his cru--best friend. But this didn't ease his worry. Sure he didn't have as much responsibilities here now in the abode. Which Elias was enjoying at the moment with simply having fun. But he couldn't help but wonder about the rest of the pack. Why did his parents send him off? Shouldn't circumstances like this call for the rise of the alphas? Shouldn't he be leading the pack to safety? Shouldn't he be there to protect them?

All these thoughts whirled around his mind as he placed one foot in front of another to continue his run. While Elias usually went out for jogs in his human form, today he felt the need to run in his wolf form. He needed to let off some energy. Really he was tailing Emilia on her patrol but the worries of the pack and tension of the situation with all the other supernaturals was gnawing at him. His head wasn't focused on securing the premises so he decided to run. Where to? Nowhere in particular, but he knew not to stray too far off since there was a target on their heads.

The feel of the uneven ground littered with natural debris crunching under his pawpads stimulated the wolf's senses. Eyes forward as he scanned the land ahead of him so that his pace wouldn't be broken, Elias continued forward. His ears stood straight capturing most of the sounds around him, while making sure to not miss any unusual sounds. With all this stimulation Elias felt alive. He could feel his heart pumping blood throughout his body, and his lungs circulating the air to keep up with his speed. For just some time his mind was focusing on keeping his body functioning as he ran, all thoughts and worries temporarily on halt.

After sprinting a mile and half around the area, Elias finally felt some relief. He steadied his pace into a trot as he returned back to the complex where the supernaturals resided. The building made be known as a home to some, but to him never. Home was with his pack. On his way back, Elias caught a whiff of blood in the air. But before his hackles raised in response to danger, Elias recognized the scent of a rabbit. A small smirk appeared on his wolfish lips when he realized that Emilia must have caught dinner. A slight grumble arose from his stomach when the smell was realized. Despite having eaten breakfast a few hours ago, Elias was hungry already. And the run did not help his case.

Deciding that he should satisfy his stomach before its cries became louder, Elias made his way over to where he placed his clothes for his human form. One time he made the mistake of not bringing anything and was nearly burned alive. So now he decided to bring a pair of shorts each time with him outside. Today he decided to bring with him shorts with mini astronauts printed on them. Smoothly he shifted back into his human form and slipped on the colorful shorts before he made his way over to the building.

Elias stepped in and looked around for Emilia. His eyes caught sight of the hare she left behind in the kitchen and Laurel, "Have you seen Emilia?"

Last edited:
Jamie Rodriguez
87c29343d87f807a95986fb98325c016.jpg
name. Jamie Rodriguez
age. 28
gender. Male
height. 5'7
occupation. Private Chef (Works primarily out of Omen as well as hosting the occasional cooking class or briefly working at a local restaurant)
salary. 80k annually

crush.
Emma Styles TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
trivia.
- He makes Sam cookies whenever he visits her. (Post 1)
reputation.
- Jamie visits Omen Coffeehouse daily, but unlike his sister, at highly varying times. He's often seen smoking outside of it.
- Jamie is vegetarian.
- Passerbys can often smell delicious aromas wafting from his small house.
- He's pretty braggy when anyone asks him about his cooking skill.
- Jamie will try to get anyone he can to join his gardening club.
rumours.
- His gardening club is a front for him to help Sam hide bodies. (35%)
- He was responsible for a forest fire in his old city. (30%)
- Jamie flirts with all the baristas at Omen's. (20%)
- He vapes as well as smoking. (15%)
relationships.
Sam Rodriguez- Sam is his younger sister. He moved to Omen with their family, moved back with them, and came back to stay one year later on Sam's recommendations. She was his inspiration to start the gardening club. The two are pretty close, and Jamie always makes sure to check in on her every once in a while to make sure she's ok.
Emma Styles TerrorKitty TerrorKitty - Sam knows Emma from her closeness with his sister. He adores her bubbly and light personality and immediately took a liking to her. Though he wouldn't admit it, she's part of the reason he checks on Sam so often.

Last edited:

JULIA "JULES" ERIKSSON
blonde-girl-drawing-3.jpg

HEIGHT
5'3"

OCCUPATION
Marketing Executive & Liam's mother

CRUSH
Alec - WolfSol WolfSol

RUMORS
- She dated a well-known celebrity while working in San Francisco (30%)
- She gave birth to Liam as a teenager (65%)
- She and Tatie hate each other (10%)
- She's addicted to caffeine (80%)
- She died in childbirth (1%)

u know me

Sherri Robbins
a82daa52db24f07fbd047eff78c54546.jpg

N A M E
Sherri "Cherry" Robbins

A G E
Twenty-nine || May 10th, 1987

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
Five feet eight inches

O C C U P A T I O N
Detective

C R U S H
Audence Valor
Danoram Danoram

T R I V I A

R E P U T A T I O N
- Despite her nickname being Cherry, she is highly allergic to them, discovering this at a young age when she nearly passed from a reaction.
- She absolutely adores birds. At the moment she owns only one African Grey, named Earl, but Cherry is an avid rescuer of avians.
- Cherry is known to be cold-hearted, never afraid to shoot someone down.

R U M O R S
- She had to be reassigned to Omen's police station after getting into a confrontation with some co-workers that nearly ended with arrests on both parties. (25%)
- During her first week at Omen, she managed to close a case that was left open for years. (10%)
- Her parrot has been seen flying around neighbor's homes and pooping on their cars. (60%)
- Cherry has killed a man (and maybe more) in cold blood. (5%)

Audence Valor (4/10) || Saw him at the gym once. Like what she saw. And decided not to forget about those rippling muscles.
Camaree Van Martin (-/10) ||
De'jah Palmer (-/10) ||
Sara Thompson (-/10) ||
Mark Gordon (-/10) ||
Riley Bakker (-/10) ||
Valori Roma (-/10) ||
Benton Stryker (-/10) ||
Brinlee Stryker (-/10) ||
Sven Hawthorne (-/10) ||
Gwendolen Lukas (-/10) ||
Daphne Coleman (-/10) ||
Alec Clemson (-/10) ||
Daisy Hendrick (-/10) ||
Lucas Kemp (-/10) ||
Daniel Choi (-/10) ||
Emma Styles (-/10) ||
Warren Fox (-/10) ||
Julia Erikkson (-/10) ||

Last edited:
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture][div class=text]
"The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed."
[/div]​
» BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Tallulah Elizabeth Grymes
Nickname: Tally, Lola
Sexuality: Bisexual

Salary: 65k per year

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height | Weight: 5'7 | 152 lbs

Crush: Cherry Robbins - Life. Life.

Trivia:
  • Her regular order from Omen's Coffee House is a caramel americano with 2 sugars and whipped cream (Post #1).
  • She does commissions for customers (Post #4).
  • Her store consists of handmade and curated pieces (Post #5).
  • She's been sewing and designing since she was 7 years old, and she knew she wanted to open a boutique from the day she got her first sewing machine (Post #5).

• Tallulah is known for being a generally nice person, and she loves it when people come in to talk to her as she does her work. She also likes to give advice, and she runs a small clinic in the summer that teaches kids and teenagers how to sew.
  • She loves humor, and she'll instantly file you into her good books and give you a discount if you can make her laugh with a well-constructed joke.
  • It's a well-known fact that Tallulah is a bit of a coffee addict, and people often see her dropping by Omen's Coffee House before work.
  • She's very bad at holding her alcohol and she quickly becomes tipsy with only one or two drinks.
  • Tallulah hates being insulted/embarrassed, so don't let her hear you if you're trying to talk behind her back; she doesn't hold back with her words!

Rumors:
  • Everything in her shop is terrible quality, and you're better off going someplace else (55%).
  • The clothing and jewelry she claims to make herself is actually just being imported in from poor countries (15%).
  • She's a college drop-out and her family disowned her for it (15%).
  • She's been cheated on by every man she has ever dated, and that's why she mostly goes out with women now (15%).

» RELATIONSHIPS;
- Audence Vālor (2/10): Talulah's relationship with Audence is... uncomfortable, to say the least. Back in high school, she was his senior prom date. It was an awkward night, and the two of them have never really gotten over their 'romance.'
- Camaree Van Martin (1/10): Camaree comes to her store sometimes, but she really just can't get over the goody-goody attitude. Live some, girl!
- Tyler Abernathy (3/10): They're friendly acquaintances. Although they've never really interacted 1 on 1, Tallulah likes his sense of humor.
- De'jah Palmer (8/10): De'jah is one of Tallulah's closest friends. Their shops are right next to each other, and De'jah always seems to have the best gossip. Platonic lunch dates are totally a thing.
- Tatie Rodriguez (1/10): She's not really a fan of his attitude, but hey, business is business.
- Sara Thompson (2/10): Tallulah doesn't really know her, but she seems friendly enough.
- Valori Roma: ~~
- Sven Hawthorne: ~~
- Benton Stryker (4/10): It's been a few years, but Tally remembers him as polite and helpful when she was first starting up her business.
- Brinlee Stryker (5/10): She comes into the shop a lot, and Tallulah finds her fun to talk to.
- Alec Clemson (3/10): Tallulah doesn't know him very well, but he brings in his daughter to the boutique quite often, which she loves.
- Lucas Kemp (1/10): She's only heard of him, and he seems kind of strange to her.
- Emma Styles: ~~
- Warren Fox (0/10): He said something, a few years back, and it absolutely pissed Tally off. She doesn't quite remember what it was anymore, but his teasing, downright annoying attitude keeps her from forgiving him. At least he's nice to look at.
- Sherri Robbins (9/10): About a 6 months ago, Tallulah was dragged to the bar for after-work drinks with some friends. She left quickly after, but her vision started to blur on the drive home and she pulled over. Unsurprisingly, the police showed up and Sherri Robbins happened to be the officer. Considering that Tally was able to explain herself, she let her off and drove her home. Now, Tally is head-over-heels for Omen's local detective, but seeing/interacting with her makes her morbidly embarrassed.
- Gwendolen Lukas: ~~
- Daisy Hendrick (5/10): Daisy is one of Tally's clients, and she's also a regular in her store. She really appreciates her work ethic, and they get along pretty well.
- Sam Rodriguez: ~~
- Daniel Choi (0/10): Tallulah doesn't like him at all, especially when he harasses Daisy.
- Jamie Rodriguez: ~~
- Julia Eriksson (7/10): They're coffee buddies and good friends.
- Aiden Morris: ~~
- Deacon Morris: ~~
- Sloane Parsons: ~~

» WRITING SAMPLE;
Lottie startled slightly as the redhead snapped out at the two other boys in the room. She scowled a bit at the harshness in his tone. It wasn’t like she disagreed---sure, she was curious, but it was none of their business as to why the newcomer was here---but he certainly could’ve gone about it a bit nicer. Still, she couldn’t do much about it, and tried to go back to “relaxing,” only to have Rio turn his attention to her.

She squirmed a bit under the look; Lottie had never been good at being the thing people focused on. The spotlight just wasn’t for her, and it wasn’t helping that the near-stranger seemed to be sizing her up. However, she wasn’t expecting him to simply tilt his head and ask if she had anything to share.

Something was odd about his expression, but social cues were also one of her weaknesses, and Lottie wasn’t able to actually discern what was off about Rio’s look. At least she was able to see that he was probably joking, but her nervous had shot up with the attention, and her ability to come up with any kind of witty comeback had just flown out the metaphorical window.

“...I suppose.” She hesitated, raising the mug up cautiously, a guarded look on her face. “It’s only….” Lottie’s face colored a bit, realizing she didn’t even know what kind it was. She uncrumpled the now-creased package that she had been crushing in her hand, “raspberry white tea.” She held it out for him to look at, but her attention was stolen by the entrance of some orderlies, who were practically dragging a sickly blonde girl along with them.

With her hand still extended, Lottie glanced back at the couch. Surely enough, there sat Ophelia herself, looking as thin and… unhealthy as ever. Still, she smiled slightly, indulgently. “Hey there, Effie. It’s been a while.” She punctuated her greeting with a small wave.
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back