• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (OOC)

Vote if you're ready for the time-skip. We'll wrap things up at that point but in a smooth manner.

• 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day (includes generated pairings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Same Day

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I should be able to get a post up today, if not then tomorrow~
Absolutely
FrightenedHandmadeGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-small.gif

Danoram Danoram I noticed you made a few new characters. I just want to ask without stepping on anyone's toes, are you confident in managing all those characters? #concerned

Danoram Danoram I noticed you made a few new characters. I just want to ask without stepping on anyone's toes, are you confident in managing all those characters? #concerned
Lol, pretty much, yeah. I once had 28 characters in one RP for two years. If I'm ever busy, I can always refrain from inserting one or two of the characters into the story after a timeskip and it won't interfere with anything at all.

It's just four characters, though. I'm regularly in four RPs at a time anyway but right now I'm not lol

It also helps with the case that someone doesn't have anyone to interact with following a timeskip.
Say I've only got De'jah and Audence out. I can bring Tyler or Camaree into the scene to interact with that person. Call it my duty as GM.

LiviathRose LiviathRose Eldarkon Eldarkon NightMoves NightMoves Kloudy Kloudy Life. Life. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty callisto callisto WolfSol WolfSol
No rush, guys! I'm just here with a shout-out to all the posts.
I enjoy reading them and I'm looking forward to each of our characters interacting.

With that being said, there's a poll at the top of the thread, here, with some choices regarding a time-skip.
Take your time voting for this. You can change your vote, too, but once everyone has voted I will ask about it for opinions on if you're ready for a skip.
If everyone's ready, we'll proceed to one in a smooth manner. We won't cut off interactions--rather, I'll let you make some posts to prepare your character for the timeskip if you need, like ending a conversation or stopping an activity. So forth.
You can do this, also, in your post-skip post. Like, say we do the skip, you can start your post off with explaining how they finished their day or whatever, then write what they're currently doing.
I'm shit at explaining, so ask questions if you need to.

Also LiviathRose LiviathRose
Don't know if you saw but De'jah interacted with Riley. Not rushing you, just letting you know. I know you're not feeling well, I think you said, so work on that first before feeling obligated to post but keep us updated so I don't assume you ghosted lol, which I hold no hard feelings for. Sometimes people lose interest and that's A-okay.

LiviathRose LiviathRose Eldarkon Eldarkon NightMoves NightMoves Kloudy Kloudy Life. Life. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty callisto callisto WolfSol WolfSol
No rush, guys! I'm just here with a shout-out to all the posts.
I enjoy reading them and I'm looking forward to each of our characters interacting.

With that being said, there's a poll at the top of the thread, here, with some choices regarding a time-skip.
Take your time voting for this. You can change your vote, too, but once everyone has voted I will ask about it for opinions on if you're ready for a skip.
If everyone's ready, we'll proceed to one in a smooth manner. We won't cut off interactions--rather, I'll let you make some posts to prepare your character for the timeskip if you need, like ending a conversation or stopping an activity. So forth.
You can do this, also, in your post-skip post. Like, say we do the skip, you can start your post off with explaining how they finished their day or whatever, then write what they're currently doing.
I'm shit at explaining, so ask questions if you need to.

Also LiviathRose LiviathRose
Don't know if you saw but De'jah interacted with Riley. Not rushing you, just letting you know. I know you're not feeling well, I think you said, so work on that first before feeling obligated to post but keep us updated so I don't assume you ghosted lol, which I hold no hard feelings for. Sometimes people lose interest and that's A-okay.
I actually missed that I think. Yeah, I been sick but thanks for reminding me. I'll have something tomorrow for sure. I promise. πŸ€— I been mostly hiding in bed with knockout meds because it keeps me from vomiting...
But I'll try working on it

I actually missed that I think. Yeah, I been sick but thanks for reminding me. I'll have something tomorrow for sure. I promise. πŸ€— I been mostly hiding in bed with knockout meds because it keeps me from vomiting...
But I'll try working on it
If you find yourself trying too hard, it means take a nap, lol. No fret, partner.

No. She's not the type unless she has a reason to be there. I reckon work related. You can use her as a back up officer if they just happen to be short handed. Detectives don't deal with that little stuff too often. Maybe the mugging can become a little more serious drawing her in. Forcing her to question people or investigate a... Homicide outside the club. πŸ˜‡

No. She's not the type unless she has a reason to be there. I reckon work related. You can use her as a back up officer if they just happen to be short handed. Detectives don't deal with that little stuff too often. Maybe the mugging can become a little more serious drawing her in. Forcing her to question people or investigate a... Homicide outside the club. πŸ˜‡
I plan on giving her a homicide to work on, lol

LiviathRose LiviathRose Eldarkon Eldarkon NightMoves NightMoves Kloudy Kloudy Life. Life. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty callisto callisto WolfSol WolfSol dazzling dazzling

Suuup, boys and girls.

Remember that you're allowed to create another character if you'd like. Don't do it if you think you can't manage them, but just letting you know that's it's totally an option. As I stated above, you don't have to have both or more of your characters active at a time, but it saves you boredom if one of your characters miraculously fall sick and bed-ridden. You can focus on your other character at that point while the other sits in the shadows until you bring them out again. (In short: you can write for one at a time).

Also, recap on interactions:

Camaree and Ross are now speaking with Brinlee and Benton on the sidewalk in town. NightMoves NightMoves Life. Life. Danoram Danoram

Audence and Sara are interacting in the Coffee House, about to leave Danoram Danoram WolfSol WolfSol

Riley left the take-out restaurant. De'jah is still there. Riley is now at Omen's PD. De'jah is now inactive until otherwise mentioned LiviathRose LiviathRose

Valori went home to prepare for the time-skip to later IC. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Tyler is asking Gwen to lunch for her break callisto callisto Danoram Danoram

Mark and Sven are now at the Coffee House Kloudy Kloudy Eldarkon Eldarkon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I noticed the posting slowed down a little, which is okay. I just like to keep everyones' interest in check. I'm known to be an annoying GM-------------------------------by myself.

Good luck with your personal lives. Keep it real. *rock sign*

If you find you'll be delayed with posting, make sure to let the person you're interacting with know so that they don't get impatient or bored. We all understand how life works--it gets hellish--but not always at the same time as others so communication is important <3

Also, shout-out to Kloudy Kloudy for it being his birthday. Live on, brother.

[EDIT] I'm only so active because this is my only hobby other than the soul-sucking demon that is work.
[EDIT] So if I get too pushy, just remind me that you have a life.

Last edited:
dazzling dazzling

Welcome to the group Dazz, or Ling, whichever. You're our final member :)
Right now we are actually on the verge of a time-skip since interactions are falling short. LiviathRose LiviathRose 's character, Riley, is engaged in no interaction at Omen's Police Department.
and TerrorKitty TerrorKitty 's character, Valori, is engaged in no interaction, as well, but she's at her home in the woods.

If you need help jumping in following the creation of your character, let us know. The discord is also available. We're pretty active on there and easy to get in touch with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back