• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (OOC)

Vote if you're ready for the time-skip. We'll wrap things up at that point but in a smooth manner.

• 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day (includes generated pairings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Same Day

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm a little sad more people didn't crush on Valori xD
I had Sven crush on Valori.

It's a little harder for me to work it in though, as Sven's version of crushing doesn't exactly rely on looks. If we already knew each other, that'd make things easier.

I had Sven crush on Valori.

It's a little harder for me to work it in though, as Sven's version of crushing doesn't exactly rely on looks. If we already knew each other, that'd make things easier.
It would make sense if everyone knew each other a little more, because the town supposed to be small

It would make sense if everyone knew each other a little more, because the town supposed to be small
Sure, but specifically. I mean the whole town will know of Sven anyway because he works at a modelling agency, but I mean in the sense where we are somewhat more familiar.

He could definitely be a regular who flirts with her a lot
Sounds about right. And she does have another person that wants her, so that should all work nicely for my plan.

Life. Life. Sven also frequents the club a lot, so perhaps our characters could be friends? Something along the lines of having someone with a little fame being good for business and they talk now.

Life. Life. Sven also frequents the club a lot, so perhaps our characters could be friends? Something along the lines of having someone with a little fame being good for business and they talk now.

Works for me! Honestly with the positions that the Stryker siblings have I'm hoping they know everyone, if anything, a name to a face. But yes for Sven, Brinlee can definitely be friends with the pretty boy (probably the nickname she'll call him by)~

Life. Life. I'd like Brinlee and Valori be friends, as she doesn't have many I think having that one person she trusts with her secrets

Works for me! Honestly with the positions that the Stryker siblings have I'm hoping they know everyone, if anything, a name to a face. But yes for Sven, Brinlee can definitely be friends with the pretty boy (probably the nickname she'll call him by)~
Now that's the kind of semi-sarcastic friendship I was looking for!

Life. Life. I'd like Brinlee and Valori be friends, as she doesn't have many I think having that one person she trusts with her secrets

Definitely! Maybe from time to time she'll mess with her to join her bar staff since she's already have a "bar"tender being a "bar"ista.

Life. Life. BTW, you cool with the connection that I set up between our characters?

Yup~
Brinlee is open to rising artists! She probably let's him play like a few songs for downtime between pumping, dancing songs. Or how do you see Mark playing in the bar?

Yup~
Brinlee is open to rising artists! She probably let's him play like a few songs for downtime between pumping, dancing songs. Or how do you see Mark playing in the bar?
I see him playing blues rock and rock type music, stuff like the band Kaleo

Alright, I'm gonna put my post up; it's probably not the best, but I'm just glad to finally throw it out.

No one expected the Sven Inquisition!
DFHg6ZsVoAAo7Av.jpg

on another note, I hope everyone is open to their characters pairing with either sex so we can keep our ships broad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back