• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RPNation: The Rogue Account (An Adventure RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"Some music to set the mood while reading!

In a world where the internet is basically a huge universe that exists in a metaphysical plane (I dunno if i used that word right...) Where everything seems to like something straight out of VRchat video game or at least the Wreck it Ralph! Movie. RPNation is no different from the rest of this strange universe.

RPNation... A Nation of Creation! A place hidden from the rest of the other outwordly dimensions out there. A place where fantasy and creativity comes to life! A place where people like you and me discuss and plan Roleplays to show our creativity and passion! A place where writing literature is a lifestyle among most of it's fine citizens! A place where where the most three sacred treasures of this universe is kept hidden and sealed away from the rest of the universe. For eons, RPNation grew slowly and progressively improving itself day by day as the time goes on. New members are born and old members go, some RPs die, some RPs don't. That's just how life here in RPNation is. A place creative individuals live together in one great nation in unity to live and protect three sacred treasures. (Details about these treasures will briefed further, keep reading!) Here in RPNation, the population is only populated by Avatars/Accounts. (That's You! My friend! Yay!) What's an avatar you may ask? Well these Avatars or Accounts (Whatever you like to call them) comes in many different shapes and sizes. Some are Ginourmously big! Some itty bitty tiny. Some stand out among the crowd, some blend in within the crowd. But regardless of looks. Each Account/Avatar is unique to the point that anything caught by the human eye is a norm by RPNation standard. Here one can find friends, acquaintances, so much more. Partners or groups this place has it's relationships with it's people. In this Nation anything can happen. Worlds of magic and advanced sci-fi tech co-exist together in harmony bringing balance to the world. But what if this harmony and balance had been destroyed? Well, that is where our plot begins to unfolds... What exactly is the the new story? What will will be revealed to us? Who or What are we facing rather? Let me show you what we are about to face! An entity capable of great destructive power that they alone have spread chaos among worlds. Are we capable of stopping it? Hold onto your seats because we are in for a ride!

...VS...

587384 Behold! The Rogue Account! An Account/Avatar that seems to be a normal Avatar on the outside. Even going far as behaving like one. Despite it's plain look on the outer shell, it's far from a mere Account. Do not let it's looks fool you. This Avatar is a state of the art, artificial ultimate weapon of mass destruction. Capable of destroying worlds like ours within seven days a week. Consuming, Absorbing and Destroying everything in it's path. Will not hesitate to destroy other Accounts and Avatars upon encounter them, sometimes absorbing them or manipulating them to do their dirty deeds. Account was not like anything ever seen before. It behaves similar to a Advanced Artificial Intelligence program. like a robot. Always thinking a step ahead. This mysterious new AI Account was labeled under the category of Trojan virus when it first began it's assault on RPNation. In Day 1 of it's wrath.

Locals who have witnessed the Avatar's first appearance left a chill down their spines upon laying eyes on them as they were moving around sporadically, almost
teleportation here and there. Almost like it's going back and forward in time in a constant matter of seconds. This raised suspicion and awareness among RPNation's greatest forces of defense against outer dimensional Accounts. Knowing that this... Thing was trouble when it first walked into the lands of Roleplaying of the Nation. Why did they not notice before is another question. How did this Account slip right under our noses? Those who have seen this Account has seen it many forms. One of these examples seeing them appear in a for of a Humanoid elf, a bipedal cat, sometimes a floating clock, a hooded figure, At some point looking like them. Whatever their report sighting describe this mysterious Account one thing can be said about it. It's known to talk strangely, moves in unnatural and glitchy ways, and sometimes smiles randomly. Those have encountered this creature have mostly met a terrible fate but who survived their hunt are left to remember their wrath and chaos brought upon the land and to them.

This Account alone has has managed to destroy and conquer 3/4th of the RPNation's land in just 3 days globally. It only takes a one or two days take fully destroy RPNation and wipe it off the Internet. Although despite it's destructive efforts. Something has been delaying it's progress. The Protectors of RPNation. A group of special individuals who are strong and passionate to protect the sacred land and it's people from this Avatar. These strong individuals are the ones who are putting lives on the line to fight this unstoppable force. Although for past few days all their efforts where nothing but distractions to the rogue Account as it rampages in everything it's way. Through the futile effort to stop this great creature one of the Admins, whom were also participating in fighting the creature has discovered a chilling truth behind the AI intentions. It seeks the Nation's 3 Sacred treasures! The Dice of Fate, The Pen of Creation, and The Nation's Key. (More details will be described in the RP) Those who have been Veterans in the Nations know the consequences of what will happen if one gets a hold of all these three artifacts knows that it will not end well for those whom are responsible especially those in the wrong hands.

After a long battle of endurance, strength, speed and wits. Our Mods, Admins, Helpers, Supporters and all those who fought bravely, slowly fell into defeat under this new Nationwide threat. Most of them Absorbed for their powers and some were destroyed completely without mercy. Those who survived however were left 4 dead in the trail of ruin cause by one entity. One of these few remaining survivors (My character) called out to the whole Nation and sent a message through every single surviving Accounts and Avatars all across the Nation. For one cause and one reason only. To fight The Rogue Account.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Vagabond Spectre
A fight for a cause
There was an idea... To bring together, a group of remarkable individuals. I want you to know that RPNation needs you. To fight a threat no one has never seen before. A threat that can tear our Nation down to it's last line of code. Please, help us. We need you. We have a Rogue like Account spreading chaos and destruction wherever it goes. I'm one of the Lucky ones whom survived, i think. This... Glitch Avatar is extremely powerful, ruthless and Intelligent. We... Or i need all the help i can get from you. I cannot kill it alone. Nor anyone can. I know it seems hopeless but what else have we got? Please. I need you to you all to help us. I'm Spectre. One of the unlucky ones who fought against this new Account. I am one of the newer members of the RPNation's special task force. I was sent on this mission to stop this beast and guess what i failed. This Avatar is after something one won't even think of taking. The three sacred treasures of RPNation. Unheard of to the many but i'm telling you. Once they get their filthy hands on these artifacts we can kiss this place goodbye. Let's stop this this thing together.

...This is Vagabond Spectre, Signing out...

Last edited:
Chapter 0
The last beacon of hope

Time: ??:??

1561601740972.png
RPNation... Once a place flowing with life and freedom. Accounts of different shapes and sizes. Avatars whom interact with one another and share their stories. A place where magic and tech co-exist with another. A place where one has felt they belong to. It's blue skies, lush green trees, homes and towering buildings are only the few things what the beautiful Nation has to offer. The beauty of RPNation cannot be put in simple words and one has to see it with their own eyes.

In this place. The only limit is one's imagination. A place of balance and creativity. Hidden and protected from the rest of multiverses, structured in a system of webs known as the internet. In RPNation people of all races, species and forms are welcome. Some are well known, some are not but one thing they all know how to do is Roleplay.

Roleplay is the culture and lifestyle of RPNation. Avatars make characters for Roleplays. Many characters have been made over the years of it. It was the time of peace, joy and balance. But like day. There is night. The time of day was over and no one was prepared for the future events.

594634RPNation is not what it used to be now. What happened? What caused this? Who is responsible? These questions entered the minds of those who inhabit this world. In just a few days. RPNation has become a ruin, a remnant of it's former self. It's clear blue skies became corrupted grey. Debris and blood all over the the Nation. The sun and moon have formed a one could say is a lunar eclipse. A crimson red moon looms over the polluted clouds. Streets filled with life, now gone and dread lurks each corners. Would you believe me when all of this was caused only by one Account?

In just 3 days. An Account whom went under the name of the Rogue Account arrived into the Nation without warning. Deceiving all of it's citizens under an innocent mask. This account was not like any other. This was not your everyday Avatar. This one was has forced it's way into the Nation. It is not an account. It's a Trojan virus, experts claim. They have realized this too late as the Account has already phased through the RPNation's best line of defense without effort. Trapping them with it. All of RPNation's best, soldiers, warriors and heroes have gathered to in one regardless of their background. Evil or not. All were forced to fight this and kill this Account! All have failed to complete the task. The Account was improving every minute it lasts here. In just two days. It has gained alot of powers and those have fought have fallen in it's claws. There was little to no avail. This was a war that the Nation can't win. Or so it seems...

It seems that there is a small kindle of hope shining in these dark days. Enter our heroes...

Sake of going to bed.JPGBread.jpgCoke head.jpgLaser core.jpgTrappy.jpgLoch Nessy.jpgMaybe.jpg

These last few survivors will decide RPNation's fate. Will they bring it back to it's former glory? Or end it once and for all? This is how the story begins...
Enter P1...
Vagabond Spectre
The Unlucky Scholar

In RPNation's Main forum city... Through dust, debris, and blood. Stands a child like figure, dressed in black. Trembling on it's knees. Right before him. The very threat that all of RPNation has been trying to eliminate for the past few days. In horror, he watched the unlucky victim get devoured by the account. Which was in a form of a giant smiley. From head to toe. He watched in horror as his widened eyes forced it self to stay open. He cannot scream nor move on his knelt down position as he watched this savage beast eat the victim. Unfortunately, the victim is a well known account too. Which made it twice painful to watch.

"N-no..." He hushed under his breath.

After the rogue Account finished consuming the Avatar. It took a quick glance at the boy's direction. At this moment Spectre thought he was done for. A miracle happened before his eyes as the Rogue Account did not see nor detect the Spectre despite it already in front of them. Spectre did not move and held his breath. His heart skipped multiple beats, hoping for the best of his survival. Luckily for him. He survived.

The Rogue Account left without hesitation as it teleports itself out of the city. Nowhere to be seen for miles. The boy sat on the pile of debris he stood on. He cannot grasp the fact that even moderators and admins cannot stand a chance against this monster. He sat there. Devastated, weighed down and exhausted. His Scythe laying down with the the dust and blood all across the ground. No corpse in sight... All devoured by one account. No building left unscathed,all were burned down to the ground. It was the most biggest battle ever recorded in RPNation's Main Forums. Out of pure frustration and sorrow. Spectre opened his RPNation HUD, clicked on the envelope icon besides his picture and began to send a message.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Everyone
Fight for a cause
Hello... If you are reading this... I need you're help. I want you to know that RPNation needs you. To fight a threat that no one has never seen before. A threat that can tear our Nation down to it's last line of code. Please, help us. We need you. there is a Rogue like Account spreading chaos and destruction all across RPNation. I'm one of the Lucky ones whom survived. This... Glitch Avatar is powerful, ruthless and Intelligent. We... Or i need all the help i can get from you. I cannot kill it alone. Nor anyone can. I know it seems hopeless but what else have we got? Please. I need you to you all to help us. I'm Spectre. One of the unlucky ones who fought against this new Account. I am one of the newer members of the RPNation's special task force. I was sent on this mission to stop this beast and guess what i failed. This Avatar is after something one won't even think of taking. The three sacred treasures of RPNation. Unheard of to the many but i'm telling you. Once they get their filthy hands on these artifacts we can kiss this place goodbye. Let's stop this this thing together.

...This is Vagabond Spectre, Signing out...

With the click of send. The message was spread all across RPNation, received by anyone and everyone. Spectre can't help but grit his teeth as he wrote the message. He knows what it was after next. As he predicted and many mods and admins before him. He sat still in place as the whistling haunting wing blew on his ears and hair. His breaths are heavier than a typical child's breath. Black streaks of blood on his mouth and left eye. It was obvious that he participated on the fight.

Calling all Members

Last edited:
Nino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

After spending three years inside her own room, a certain black haired girl finally decided to took her first step outside. She was still wearing her tomato pajamas and holding an empty coke bottle on her left hand. She walked slowly towards a certain room, a room where the house master was residing. The girl looked at the plate embedded on the door.

'Spoiled Bread's office'. Yep, the room position hasn't change.

The girl yawned for almost thirty seconds, then stretched her body for the next 2 minutes before she finally gather enough courage to knock the door. Before her hand touch the door though, a high-pitched voice was coming from behind the door.

"Nino? Come in."

The girl named Nino pushed the door slowly, peeking inside before she fully entered the room. There, on the big sofa placed in the center of the room, was a bread that seems to be loafing around. The bread turned its face toward Nino and with some effort, finally stood up and approached her with its overly-short limbs. The smiling expression on its face wasn't comforting since it was made by splatering some jam on the surface.

"It's rare to see out of your room. I will applause you for taking the first step."

"H-here, for you." Reaching into her pocket, Nino pulled a small jar of jam and gave it to the bread. The bread happily took the jam. It looks thrilled for the gift, well, as thrilled as a bread could be.

"Strawberry jam!! Just like what I want! Oh, you spoiled me!" The bread took a butter knife and erased its current face with it, then it smeared the strawberry jam on its face, making a serious expression out of it. "Thank you for the gift, Nino. I'm sure this jam is at least three years old, since it came from your room, but it's okay. So? What do you want? I know you want something in return whenever you give another people something."

Seeing the bread took her gift for granted. The girl gained a boost in her confidence and stared straight into the bread's face. Her eyes lit with determination.

"I-I... I want you to assign me into a roleplay!!"

"......"

"..........."

"..............."

"P-please answer me. This is just awkward."

"Nino, do you not know?" The bread sighed and reached into the jar, it smeared a bit of the jam into its face and turned its expression into a defeated-looking expression. "RPNation is dead."

"W-what??! I-I don't know about that! The internet tell me nothing about that. In fact, the forum board looks... deserted... Oh..." Realization dawned upon the girl. She dashed into the nearest window and opened the curtain. All she witnessed was the remaining ruined state of RPNation, she fell on her knees.

"Wait, why are we so high in the sky?"

"It's a precaution. I don't want any of my OCs to fell victim to that bastard. So I made our house floats this high."

"T-then. What will happen to us next?"

"Nothing. I plan to search for another place somewhere. We will move to other place, just like before."

Hearing the bread's answer, Nino clenched her fist. The house of Spoiled Bread first came here at the start of this year, and she had been locking herself in her room for the past three years. That means...

"I-I don't want to..."

"Huh? What did you just said?"

"I say I DON'T WANT TO!! I haven't even roleplayed once on this place! I don't want to!!"

"Well..." The bread was left speechless by the girl's reaction. Nino was supposed to be a shy person since she was created when their creator was depressed and accidentally made a self-insert character just to vent out. Maybe three years locking herself had set loose some of her screws??

"Is there anything I can do? To help RPNation. I want to roleplay here." The girl stared blankly at the horizon, where a tower of ascending smoke could be seen. The bread reached to its desk and handed her its tablet. A message pleading for help was displayed.

"If you really want to help. Then you can try to go to the sender of this message." The bread sighed for the second time on this conversation, even though it didn't even needs to breath. It smeared some jam and changed its expression into a worried one. "Whatever your choice is-"

"I will help!" Nino snatched the tablet from the bread before it finished its sentences. "Then I will make some preparation in my room! Bye!"

After the girl bolted out of its room, the bread sat back on its sofa and sighed for the third time.

"I sighed too many times. *sigh*. Ah, stop it!!"

Meanwhile. Nino opened her wardrobe in her room, revealing various costumes and equipments she used to wear on her past roleplays. They're all dusty since it had been a long time since she wear them.

"What should I bring...." After browsing through her collection, she decided to wear a robust black cloak underneath her sweater to make her looks intimidating and professional. She didn't forget to brought a pair of black glasses too to make her cooler.

"Yosh, I'm ready." Nino walked out of her room. Only to be surprised by the sheer number of people waiting for her outside. It was all other Bread's creation. Pyromaniac pixie, tree monster, halfling, poketuber and many other quirky characters. One of them, a nice vampire named Aria was holding a briefcase and offered it to her. There was a note glued on the briefcase. Whatever your choice, please be safe ~Bread

"Bread told us about your decision. Please, come back here."

"Show them who's boss!!"

"Time to be a badass!"

"Kill it with fire!!"

The group's support almost made Nino shed a tear. Yeah, almost. Because there's something that bugged her mind. She wiped her eyes from non-existing tear before asking it.

"Who are you all again??" The atmosphere turned silent. Aria took initiative to shove the briefcase into Nino's hand and distract the situation before it becomes more awkward than it already was.

"A-anyway! We all hope the best for you! You are already a hero in our heart!" Hearing Aria's compliment sent Nino's ego flying. She puffed her chest and gave the other a confidence thumb up.

"Yeah! I am really a hero!" She walked confidently towards the main door, she turned her head for a brief moment to share a smile at her supporters before opening the main door. Taking her first step into the harsh rauined world in an epic journey to save it.

She screamed as she freefall from 20.000 feet above the ground level.

"I forget the house is floating! P-parachute, parachute. Ah, I don't bring any!!" Having nothing to brake her fall, Nino braced herself for the upcoming impact. She closed her eyes and folded herself into a fetal position.

"CANNON BALL!!" Nino crashed into the middle of a pond. Fortunately the pond was big enough to absorb her fall so she didn't took fatal injury. She floats to the water surface and pulled a fish from her mouth.

Wait, she's supposed to not be able to swim.

"H-help!!" Nino suddenly drowned even though she can float perfectly before. Her hands panickly flailing on the surface, trying to grab anything.

Illyasviel von Einzbern
Before the fall

Illyasviel stood on top of a building, sword in hand as his squad of RP characters showed up, this included, but not limited to:
Kierei Kotomine Dimon RP ver.
Mikazuki Augus and Seto Kaiba Digimon Ver.
Homura Akemi
Musashi-Chan
Iris Heart/Plutia
Estelle the LEGENDARY
Melia the demon
McGillis Fareed in the Grimgerde
Seiren
etc.

Illyasviel would lead the charge, aiming to defeat this virus before it destroyed them all.....

After the Fall

Illyasviel was laying on the ground, crouched up and crying. All of his characters, dead in an instant. The only thing that spared her was the Quantum Raiser's hand shielding him from the falling debris.

With the Virus moving on for different prey, Illyasviel would slowly recover before getting out from his shelter. He looked on, angered at his own failure. This thing seemed to be unable to be injured. Just what is he to do? No, there is a weakness to it. It just didn't show it.

That was when an text box opened, revealing a PM, from Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , someone who fought alongside him earlier. Illyasviel looked over the pm, before sending a reply.

To: Vagabond Spectre

I'm still here. If you have a way of defeating it, I'm with you all the way. Where is the meeting point?

gm_construct
Safe Server

Corrosion had always been pretty damn paranoid. He always made sure he had antivirus installed and updated whenever he needed to download something, be it a simple certified document or illegal Minecraft resource pack, he always made sure.

So when the Rogue Account arrived in storm and began to tear apart the Nation, he was prepared. He retreated to a corner of the Nation hidden behind a firewall, seven proxies, and a subscription to ExpressVPN. His realm was hidden completely, concealed so well no one would ever think to find him there.

The realm in question resembled the place he always went to to relax and unwind, his happy place, essentially. It was an exact replica of gm_construct, a map ever Gmodder should know and love. The place was basically a large open space in the middle of nowhere of bizarre design that hardly made sense to the untrained eye. It had several odd structures, pathways, open grass fields, and an artificial lake to the side. Seemingly pointless and empty apartment buildings surrounded the area.

To a Gmodder, however, this place was ideal for testing addons and just about everything else. Wide open spaces great for testing out vehicles and weapons, the lake for watercraft, and the high ceilings for aircraft. Perfect, really.

And Corrosion loved it here.

In the time since RPNation fell to the virus, Corrosion had converted the place into a sanctuary, a safe haven for him and him alone. He spent much of his time testing out new addons, building contraptions, and killing NPCs.

Right now, he was in the process of constructing a vaguely humanoid machine constructed out of seemingly random props such as barrels and wooden planks. They all went together, however. He was out in the yard, with assorted props and junk all around him, along with the dead bodies of several unfortunate NPCs he took his frustration out on.

"And... there!" Corrosion proclaimed, attaching the last thruster onto the contraption. He smiled to himself, feeling quite confident in his work. "Alright, let's see if this works." He pulled out his Physgun and pointed it at the machine. A blue beam shot out and surrounded the contraption in a similar outline. He then proceeded to unfreeze the whole thing.

It wobbled for a bit, but stayed upright. Reaching into his pocket, Corrosion pulled out a remote controller and then pressed forward. The mech obeyed and took a step forward.

Then it suddenly had a seizure and imploded, props flying everywhere.

Corrosion's eye twitched. Then he slammed the controller into the ground. "FUCKING SHIT FUCK! Not again!" He screamed in rage. Opening up his Spawn Menu, he spawned in a couple of unarmed Metrocops. Then he pulled out his F2000 assault rifle and let loose.

The Metrocops were all mown down immediately. Corrosion didn't just stop there, however. He kept firing until he had completely exhausted all the ammo in his inventory. Only when he heard the dry clicks did he calm down. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." He grumbled as he made his way back into his makeshift home.

He'd converted the warehouse structure just behind spawn into his home, furnishing the empty building to make it a little more homely. Sure, it looked makeshift as hell and more like a squatter home with the walls made from the doors of shipping containers, but it was home. Lights and lamps hung down from the ceilings, along with tables and chairs. There was a large bed in the main bedroom, and a washroom in another room. Other than that the kitchen and living room were all open.

Corrosion sighed as he grabbed a bottle of Somersby apple cider from the fridge and popped the cap open with the barrel of his Toolgun. He took a long sip as he plopped down on the sofa. He aimed his Toolgun at the large TV in front of him and switched it on, turning on some Netflix.

In between builds and weapon tests, Corrosion spent his downtime sitting in front of the TV and watching anything that came to mind.

As an episode of Top Gear he'd watched many times before started to play, he pulled out his smartphone and opened Discord and checked the RpN server. The replies were scarce, mostly because most of the members were dead at this point, but there were still occasional replies from survivors. He sighed. "You know," He said, turning to his side. "I've been doing this for quite a while now. Kind of wonder, should I leave to go check on how bad shit actually is right now?"

He didn't get a response.

Corrosion continued. "I dunno. I mean, the Rogue Account's still out there and all, and most of the Nation's dead and gone. It's a hopeless battle, from what I've heard. But... maybe it isn't so bad. I've got no fucking clue."

Still nothing.

"Yeah, maybe. Maybe someone's gonna come eventually. I'l just stay here until then. Thanks for listening." He put his hand on his conversation partner: a watermelon. "Oh, watermelon, you understand me." He smiled as he petted the fruit. Yep, he was totally not going crazy in his isolation. Sure, he could probably spawn an NPC or two, but when he did, most immediately tried to kill him.

As he leaned back into the cushion, his phone suddenly pinged. "Hm?" He asked, picking it up. He sat up immediately upon reading the notification. It was a DM from his old (not) friend Vagabond. He hastily unlocked his phone and read the hole thing in full. Vagabond was gathering a bunch of survivors to take down the Rogue Account for good.

"This is my chance, watermelon!" Corrosion declared, shooting to his feet. "I'm doing this for both me and you!"

The watermelon, predictably, didn't reply.

He went on anyway. "I'm gonna leave you to protect the house, alright? Alright, great."

Corrosion dashed to his PC at the gaming area and switched it on. He then went to his inbox and typed a reply:

Send New Email
New Email Received
Vagabond Spectre
Re: Fight for a cause
Fuck yeah. It's about damn time. Where do you want to meet?

— Corrosion

Last edited by a moderator:
BackSet
Agent of T.R.O.P.E.

BackSet was still alive. Had been since the rogue account first showed up. As alien as the thing was, it, like all things, still followed Tropes. As every agent of T.R.O.P.E. knows, there's no such thing as a tropeless tale. Meaning there was still a chance, if not to destroy the thing, then to survive until a natural death.

There was no way to escape the forum onto other parts of the 'net. The firewalls that had once kept things out of the site now kept them in. There wasn't even a way to communicate with the outside. Every day BackSet tried to contact T.R.O.P.E. and every day he failed. It was useless but he had to keep trying. His best hope was for a deus ex machina to come out of nowhere and save him.

BackSet was, of course, holed up in his underground workshop. He had a few WIP OCs in cryopods to keep them from death. All his other OCs had been devoured. Not that they hadn't troes to fight back. It made BackSet sad to think about it.

Suddenly, BackSet got a message on his wrist communicator. It had to be pretty urgent and secret to not use his regular super computer. BackSet immediately checked it, hoping it was a message from T.R.O.P.E. It was not. Instead it was a PM from Vagabond Spectre, someone BackSet had interactd with in the past. A good roleplayer and a good Avatar. They wouldn't make a bad Troper, either.

It was a request for help. BackSet responded immediately.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Vagabond Spectre
Re: Fight for a Cause
I'm in. These "three sacred treasures" sound a bit like a Kid Icarus rip off but I'm in. Tell me where to meet up. I'll show this account just how powerful a Troper can be.
~BackSet, Agent of T.R.O.P.E.

Necessity4Fun

With its ever-changing blackness, the in-between, an invisible realm tying together all planes in the digital space, extended itself beyond sight. A single figure existed in there, floating, flying, sinking, it was difficult to say without gravity, but a cat-girl was curled up and existed. Yes, existing only. In the morphing limbo-like void. How long had it been? She couldn't know, the very concept of time and space were inexistent in the in-between, there was not a reason for them to exist. There was not a reason for anything to exist in this place... And yet there she was, the dejected girl existed, against all rules of the wide world web-verse.

Heart as still as the surrounding dark infinite, Nessy had awakened from her slumber to be faced by the cold, lonely space. Right, she had fled when the static had come, consuming her thoughts and feelings in a huge mess of white noise. Nowhere had felt safe, so she had fled, to the nowhere itself. Home? Not really, but the contrast was jarring, in an odd, soothing way. A world of silence to the packed wanderer... Who had just sat there, trying to make sense of the chaos of her self? Well, maybe. An emotional outburst later, something had started feeling lighter and she had drifted into sleep.

It was about time to return now, wasn't it?

Surely someone would have been looking for her at this point, staying away for too long would make them worried. Who exactly? She couldn't say, yet the sudden activity drop would be telling enough. A productive streak of that magnitude didn't just tank itself out of nowhere. Would they be upset? Would they be angry? Would they care? The bad thoughts would start again, then get promptly pushed aside.

No. It was time to leave, it was time to face the pilling up tasks. It was time to regain that nice streak. You didn't get anything from isolation, except even more isolation...

Finally letting go of the knees, Nessy straightened her posture, now sitting in the air, tail swishing with frustration at herself. Determined to go check her favorite place in the digital cosmos, the girl gave herself a nod. The in-between, realm of the invisible threads and infinite doors, bent to her will as a zipper was brought into existence, opening a rift to the desired location as it slid to the end. With a last glance at the eternal darkness that had faintly begun to light up in shades blue and purple, the cat-girl floated into the passage, bidding goodbye to the expanse that isn't.

Destination: RPN. A beautiful peaceful light-hearted plane, filled with creativity, passion and friends. Or at least, that's what she had expected to find, yet nothing but miles and miles of ruins and destruction had graced her sight. It was happening again, the death of a realm. Never got... any easier to watch.

"This doesn't seem right...", the cat-girl had muttered to herself, ears and tail low, "There were no major coups, misuse of power or community drama, and staff seemed to have been running everything smoothly as well. No real indications of a decaying government structure and yet... It's desolated and levelled. I, don't understand... I wasn't out for that long, was I?"

Something was off.

Wondering if she had missed any important announcements on her time inside the in-between, Nessy scavenged her jackets' pockets to get her phone. Allowing it to sync to the plane itself, she'd come to discover two things. One: She had been away for 3 days only and Second: Someone had sent her a PM!
Curious, the girl had clicked and read the message only to be even more confused:

"A what?", Nessy blinked, re-reading the whole thing to make sure that she had actually read those words, "A third party? RPN is under attack?!"

So that's what she had missed... M-maybe taking some time to herself in the in-between had been a good idea after all. Vagabond's ask for help made her uneasy... And a little anxious. If that thing was really that powerful what could a wanderer like her even do against it? The right ear twitched with concern, sounded dangerous, the kind of situation that she'd rather stay away from. Fleeing and adapted was the way of a dimension-hopper, not staying and fighting losing battles.

Before she could even decide what to do, a new voice echoed through the wasteland, the cat-girl's ears twitching accordingly to receive the input of a new sound:

"H-help!!"

Ever the helpful one, the reaction is instant as Nessy take off dashing in the direction of the sound. Not too far from her entrance point, she'd find a pond and someone trying to swim. Uhhh water, wet fur is not good ... Panicking slightly, she looked around, looking for something to help pull the drowning person over. What she found was a piece of metal, seemingly from a window frame somewhere. With her fur standing on end, and alarm in her voice, the cat-girl extended the square-y rod further into the pond, holding it tightly with both her hands on the outer end:

"Here, grab that so I can pull you out!"

Last edited:
Nino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blurlblurlblurp.... blurpblurp? Blurpblurpblurlblurpblurp! Blurpblurp.

Yeah, Mr. Fish. Nice to meet you again but I don't really want to meet you.

Blurpblurp

Still flailing aimlessly, Nino's hand finally grabbed onto something, something rectangle, whatever! with all of her strength she could muster at that time and with the help of the unknown force behind the rod she just grabbed, Nino pulled herself out of the pond. She kneeled and vomitted rainbow into the pond. That was one rough landing! She still felt disoriented even after she got herself onto the firm ground.

After she calmed herself and catch her breath, she scanned her surrounding to put together what was actually happening. Her savior was still there, a small girl with a rod on her hand.

"T-Thank you miss nekomimi! I owe you one! I don't know why but whenever I go out to save the world it always start with me getting dumped into a body of water." She hoped she was joking on the last sentence, but unfortunately, no. Though those 'saving the world' scenarios were part of an RP while this one wasn't. Huhh...

Anyway. Nino stood up, she could feel her bones cracking back into their position in the process. Her clothes were also completely wet so she must look for some change. Fortunately, the briefcase that was in her grip and the UZI hidden inside the innerside pocket of her cloak were still intact. Unfortunately, she seemed to lost her black glasses somewhere in the fall and the tablet she took from Bread was broken.

"Uhh,., Do you happen to know someome named Vagabond Spectre? I think I'm supposed to look for him but my tablet broke so I can't track anyone." She asked the cat girl in front of her.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Monologue
Illyasviel's backstory
1rst person

"It was the end of Role-playing days on another site before I discovered this place. Before that, I was an outcast there, no one liked me when I RPed. It was when I signed up here that I found where I belonged, and made many friends. Idea, Tamotsu, BoltBeam.....

But now.... They are gone.....

Just why? Why couldn't I be able to stop it? Just why?

...... I know now, that thing has a tendency to do something that breaks the laws of Rping.....

It was like me before I was sharpened. Before I learned how to RP successfully. I was an Godmodder and Asspuller.

Maybe...... No, I'm not going to resort to something the enemy does. It isn't right. I need to find Vagabond Spectre. It's the best chance I have."

Illyasviel von Einzbern
24 hours since the fall.

Illyasviel changed his Avatar pic before moving on. If he was going to fight the Rouge Account again, he needed to look serious, and Actually fight with all he had.

He recalled all the times he was in the Gundam Build Fighters Next RP, building relationships, and also the moments their characters gave each other advice. Illyasviel was getting an angry look. That Rouge was what killed Tamotsu, the creator of the the RP along with Illyasviel himself. Illyasviel can still see the moment he died, being turned into particles of data, before getting absorbed. His Gundam Quanta didn't even scratch the being.

There was Sparks emminating from Illyasviel's body. He would then jump into the air, flying forward as a huge gust of wind flew behind him. Flying at Sonic speeds, he looked towards the ground below, searching. He was hoping survivors could see him while he flew on ahead to the meeting point.

Vagabond Spectre
The Unlucky Scholar

Sitting in the middle of the ruins. Spectre looked up to the once bright sky filled with air ships, dragons and life. Now all he could see is dust and pollution all over the city. Without another word. He looked like he had little hope for the future of RPNation. The hopeless lad sat in silence expecting his only option would work in such a time of need. He waited and waited, and waited.

*You've got mail

*Open

Send New Email
New Email Received
Illiyaviel Von Einzbern
Fight for a Cause

I'm still here. If you have a way of defeating it, I'm with you all the way. Where is the meeting point?

Send New Email
New Email Received
Corrosion
Re: Fight for a cause
Fuck yeah. It's about damn time. Where do you want to meet?

— Corrosion

Send New Email
New Email Received
Backset
Re: Fight for a Cause
I'm in. These "three sacred treasures" sound a bit like a Kid Icarus rip off but I'm in. Tell me where to meet up. I'll show this account just how powerful a Troper can be.
~BackSet, Agent of T.R.O.P.E.

Few minutes have past and his prayers were answered. In a hopeless land, a few had heard his call. Here, his face enlightened with hope once more. There was a small spark of burning passion ignited within his heart. Without hesitation. He answered back at unfathomable speed.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Everyone
Fight for a Cause
RPNation Main forum city, Center plaza...

Search for survivors on your way...

Watch out for the Rogue account...

Stay safe, Vagabond out...

After sending his message he did his part to cooperate and find him easier. Using the ruble around him. He found a broken wooden stick and flint and steel. Lighting up the stick as a makeshift torch. He waved the blazing torch in the air as a signal flare. He stood at a higher pile of debris and removed his coat in the process. Using it as a waving flag on a steel pole, plus his white button up shirt is a bonus to be seen from afar.

Mentioned
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan BackSet BackSet Corrosion Corrosion Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Necessity4Fun

Pulling at the rod with all of her strength, Nessy had to fight with the slightly slippery grass to pull the flailing person out, her puffed-up tail swishing up and down as if the motion helped somehow. Luckily for the small cat-girl, the one needing rescuing wasn't that heavy and despite the initial struggles had managed to get out of the pond safely... W-well, mostly?

"A-are you okay...?", she had asked at the other girl, who had started vomiting... rainbows? Needless to say, Nessy shuffled awkwardly at the scene not knowing exactly what to do, "I, uhh... Do you need a hospital?"

With her tail wrapped around her as if attempting to comfort, the wanderer watched with concern as the unfamiliar girl she had rescued proceeded to calm herself down, taking a deep breath. Nessy too had relaxed a bit, letting a relieved sigh once the other seemed to be okay. Then she had been called 'Miss Nekomimi', which had been startling at first, she didn't think anyone had called her like that before...

"J-just Nessy is fine...", the dimension hopper had corrected, averting her gaze as anxiety started doing its thing, "Wait! That's a normal occurrence for you?!"

Baffled by the statement, the cat-girl had stood there for a while looking at the other in disbelief. Falling into ponds and almost drowning didn't sound like a healthy thing to keep going through often. What was that? Some kind of comedic curse? She failed to see how that would be any fun to the person going through them... The poor girl was drenched!

"Uhh... Do you happen to know someone named Vagabond Spectre? I think I'm supposed to look for him but my tablet broke so I can't track anyone."

"Oh...", a tiny gasp of sympathy had escaped her lips, maybe it was a cliched comedic curse, after all, welp RIP that tablet, broken for a joke, "Ah, you're looking for Vagabond? Ehhh, funny you ask me that, see, we're friends and I just got this PM from him about an... evil virus A.I. thing?? I just got back so, I'm still catching up on the last day's happenings..."

Just as she had said that, finishing it with a nervous laugh, a familiar 'Ping!' sound had echoed from her jacket's pocket. A surprised 'Oh!' left Nessy's mouth, ears flapping upwards as if in alert. She didn't even have to check her phone to guess what the message was... Yep, Vagabond was sharing his position with the PM group. Odd timings seemed to be a thing this morning...

"Main Forum... Center Plaza...", she read it out loud, tail twitching with apprehension as took a look around, "Well, I have no idea how close or far we are and the ruins don't really help with my acute inability to recall names over land markings..."

"So, I guess I'll just 'hop' you over there instead. Simpler and quicker."

With a defeated sigh, Nessy's ears flopped backwards. So much for not getting herself involved, now she was inevitably having to pass-by them despite just wanting to leave. Oh well, this girl did seem lost... Perhaps she could drop her with Vagabond then make her final exit from this collapsing plane.
Un yeah, that'd work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back