• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp with me ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ | fandom/original [mostly closed atm]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter

d878219e93509124291bc17ee3bd8f280eb4b693.gif

hello! my name is pine, and i'm hoping to find some new partner(s) to cook something juicy up with ♥

a bit about me:
➵ 26 yo transguy (he/him), cst timezone​
➵ 10+ years of roleplay experience​
➵ default to 3rd-person past-tense, quality over quantity/aesthetics/ego stroking, 2 sentences to 450 paragraph posts yadda yadda yadda [samples x . x . x]​
➵ can and will write any gender, though i do make a lot of male ocs​
➵ strongly prefer discord for ooc and either threads or discord for rping​
➵ my work hours are all over the place and it's very common for me not to have a single day off. i usually need my hands for my job so i can't really text much during that time </3 please understand that there are days i will be very braindead and wiped out​
➵ THAT BEING SAID i've been very nostalgic for the days where i would be writing and talking to my partner nonstop for hours so like... i have ASPIRATIONS to be an active partner. i think i just get stuck from time-to-time​
➵ not required but it'd be nice if we could be buddies ooc 👉👈 at least talk about our rp in-between posts. that will help keep me inspired​
➵ character sheets for 1x1s aren't really important to me. i'm usually good with just a faceclaim and/or written description and just leaving the rest to be revealed via the actual roleplay​

would love from you:
➵ aged 20+ for my own comfort, but not closed off to the 18-19 crowd entirely​
➵ someone who is also comfortable with writing different pairings/genders. u gotta be lgbtq+ friendly this is non-negotiable actually lmfao​
➵ able to write for multiple characters, whether that means doubling, tripling, or having ur main guy and a legion of 100 supporting characters​
➵ believe me when i say i LOVE playlists, moodboards, art etc! but i don't want you getting bogged down by whether our thread is coded pretty enough or anything like i obviously don't care (color-coding/bolding all dialogue ic is tbh a pet peeve of mine but like idk i'm not ur boss i'm not a cop)​
➵ similarly don't stress ur wordcount. embellish when you want/feel it's appropriate, but otherwise as long as you've obviously read my post and given me something to work off of i'll be happy :>​
➵ i really need someone willing/able to collaborate with me on world-building/plotting. i have a bunch of vague cravings and if ur expecting me to be able to take charge of everything on my own, well...
➵ i'm wanting something long-term? i'm not ghost unfriendly but i'm hoping that we start with having similar goals in terms of the longevity of our rp(s). if you feel urself losing steam communicating that is really helpful and/or maybe you're craving something else and we can start that up too?​

general things/themes i like in roleplays:
➵ romance is neither required nor sought out. if it happens, i usually like it to build organically over the course of the rp. i can be persuaded with the right plot tho
➵ i like angst, i like humor, i like intrigue and i like action. usually i like to start with something small to the background of a much larger plot. we don't have to have everything 100% figured out before we jump in, but some worldbuilding is nice!
➵ moral gray areas, characters that aren't entirely good or bad are, messy ass dynamics... all chef kiss for me
➵ as far as my current cravings go, i don't think i really want urban/modern/slice of life. if we're doing an original rp there will likely need to be some world-building
➵ i should also mention that for fandoms i'm really just wanting OCxOC? the ONLY exceptions are for teen titans or mystic messenger (if u can seduce me into writing for the latter)​

okay now for the build-an-original-rp portion. mix and blend and hit me tf up if ur feeling inspired by something. (don't feel limited to just what i list either! but i will bold the things that super excite me atm)

settings/genres
medieval ● low fantasy ● pirates ● cyberpunk ● high fantasy ● dragon riders ● feral animals

themes/plot elements
prophetic visions ● dreams/nightmares affecting reality ● secrets ● betrayal ● terror ● found family ● rivals ● childhood friends ● enemies to friends/lovers ● friends to enemies (to friend/lovers again) ● ex-romantic partners ● we hate each other but are stuck together because of Circumstances ● siblings working towards common goal ● shitty parents ● promises ● unrequited love ● organized crime ● political intrigue ● adventure ● revolution ● arranged marriage ● magic that has consequences ● contracts ● mystical fantasy creatures (think pan's labyrinth in terms of otherworldly-ness)

originals ‼
mxm . 1920s america . prohibition era . realistic . organized crime . childhood friends now alienated
muse A and muse B were BFFLs growing up, but as is so often the case, lost touch with each other on their way into adulthood.

at the inception of ww1, muse A is drafted/enlists during a time everyone else was. he never learned for sure whether muse B got swept up in the war, and with time, enduring traumatic event after traumatic event, he found himself wondering about B's fate very little. the war concluded, and muse A retires from the military service to reintegrate into the normal, peaceful life of a civilian.

these dreams come to an abrupt end when, one night, muse A is abducted. he soon finds out that the man behind his abductions is none other than muse B, who has cultivated an opulent life for himself as a crimelord during the time of their separation. more than just a non-consensual social call, muse B has evidently handpicked his childhood friend to give him an offer he can't refuse.

details of this plot/their backgrounds are flexible! but i originally envisioned this as men in their 30s (i'm not too concerned about lining up perfectly with the timeline these events actually took place). can become romantic but probably in like The Most toxic way. i envision muse A as stoic in contrast to muse B's eccentricity probably because he's strung out on cocaine. i prefer writing for muse B, but if you feel him calling to you i'm not opposed to you picking him up! just know that you'll probably have to do a lot more work to keep driving the plot forward, and this is a plot i've been wanting to do for literal years so i'd have a pretty easy time taking charge of that

feral animals . multi-species . low fantasy . plot needed . possibly post-apocalyptic medieval-ish politics(-ish)
okay literally all i have for this has been a vague concept of the world. i don't actually have any ideas yet for what the plot would be but i feel like it couldn't be too hard to figure one out.

but mostly i got on a train of thought about how usually in feral animal roleplays like if it's a street dog rp then only the dogs have sentience, if it's warriors then just the cats etc etc, and so i started thinking about how it could work if prey animals were also given some degree of sentience while still having carnivorous(/omnivorous) animals as the main characters. the example that came to my mind (BEFORE I READ WATERSHIP DOWN LOL) was the relationship of wolves and rabbits.

i started imagining a rabbit kingdom where, there is some element of communication and organization that is a step above what you normally would expect, but only the rabbit nobility is able to verbally communicate with animals of other species. i started picturing a possibly cruel/severe rabbit king, where he is willing to sacrifice his "lesser" people for the comfort of the nobles. i imagined wolves, who typically have no fear of rabbits, feeling skeeved out by the idea of having to make dealings and negotiations with the leader of the very animal that they rely on to eat.

possibilities for this can be something like a designated feeding ground in exchange for... some specific restriction of wolf territory (either because this king understands the importance of their role as prey in an ecosystem and harshly enforcing population regulation, possibly just some furry animal marginalization/bigotry nonsense, or they Don't care about the welfare of the ecosystem and they've just duped the fuck out of this wolf pack by booby trapping this plot of land to make it super super hard for wolves to Ever catch a rabbit, and the king ends their deal and now suddenly even the peasant rabbits are untouchable on this fancy plot of land. there can also be some weird details like maybe these rabbits grind their teeth on stones so that they can tear flesh now because why not make fantasy rabbits into meat-eaters? i just want a roleplay where rabbits can, will, and possibly will enjoy too much of fucking up a wolf pack

but like it wouldn't just be wolves and rabbits. there would be a mouse kingdom, a deer kingdom, etc etc. where deals and political envoys need to be a thing with all the local (prey) animals, them having different cultures etc. i like the idea of this being post-apocalyptic in the sense that humans have all gotten extinct but like... not in a sense that this is a huge plot point. i just want these animals to get to live in the rubble of dead human civilization and have Some more advanced technology because of it. not like giving them guns or anything, but maybe they can learn some rope and pulley type things.

there can also be an element of like some animal species/groups have chosen to take after human feudal era hierarchies and in general have varying degrees of trying to emulate humans vs other species/groups sticking to something more traditional. (i know alpha, beta etc isn't how wolves naturally operate in the wild but again, we can pretend.) this can spark controversy with that species/make them skeevy because something something commentary on human selfishness trope or whatever.

possible plot could just be that this is a new phenomenon because bullshit post-apocalyptic nuclear waste logic or supernatural forces, and so now a fresh wave of intelligently organized prey is leading to a food scarcity, forcing them to make these dealings and so forth. i also liked the idea of every now and then there being different species of animals banding together as ragtag bands, like panther(s) cohabitating with a small wolf pack and/or just partnering together.

but anyway all/most of this is just like the BACKDROP of whatever plot we come up with for characters to focus on. i don't have a preference in biome (other than non-aquatic), animal species to main, or really whether this is a survival/adventure type plot or if it's all fuzzy creature politics. maybe it's a classical forbidden starcrossed whatevers. i just want a sickass rabbit featured somewhere in there (antlers or gargantuan size optional)

i know finding someone for this will be a reach lmfao

moderate to high fantasy . siblings . adventure . pretty heavy worldbuilding
this is literally so vague but i just want to draw attention to i-am-craving-this-vibe. orphaned or runaway siblings that had to grow up relying on each other because of their parents' failure in some way. possibly there's a curse laid on them they both need to lift? or one has a curse and the other is just codependent? or maybe they have one not-shitty parent/third sibling that they need to rescue in some way/for some reason? but they gotta do a lot of traveling either to achieve this goal or make ends meet during their pursuit. not like the i-grew-up-an-only-child-and-don't-know-how-real-siblings-interact-with-each-other "hey sis" "hey bro" type of way, but i imagine this being the most fun if they are pretty emotionally close. BUT!!!!! there is a SECRET one or both of them are keeping from each other. u know. to make things Spicy. my brain is defaulting to teenages but they don't necessarily need to be. also number of siblings is flexible. i just want some hardships but also a pretty cool and unique(-ish) world and magic system and what not to explore. like shonen level worldbuilding.

fandoms ‼
i have a lot of muse for this right now. i'm good with plotting for either atla timeline or something more legend of korra era. i have a couple of half-baked oc's for tlok timeline (light AU needed) that i would love to use, but i'm also able/willing to make some new characters. all i know is that i want the canon story to be its on thing and for us to have our own OCs not really interacting with any of the events of canon. if you think this is something you'd be interested in any capacity hit me tf up

naruto
i can literally always do a naruto rp. naruto was the first thing i roleplayed and it's probably going to be the last lmfao. i have some premade ocs but i've been interested in trying to branch/flesh out the unique cultures of the different hidden villages other than just the leaf village. a genin squad is super easy for me to jump into because i am soso into the whole putting-literal-preteens-in-irresponsibly-dangerous-situations and the amount of responsible levied on their young little minds oooo. but there are definitely other things i can do!! one of my ocs i could dust off is a clouds chunin two-tails jinchuuriki with a borderline anxiety disorder and a semi-arranged fiance-type situation. like i said i'm flexible lmfao

pokemon
another fandom that i can usually get into roleplaying pretty easily. i like plots where the teams are full-on crime syndicates. i have a goofy little spy i never not have muse for and i have a crabby discount store fortune-teller who HATES that he keeps getting put in Situations. i can always come up with more!! but i'm flexible in terms of how dark we want the tone to be. i just think i wouldn't be interested in the pokemon themselves being POV characters, i just like writing for trainers. if i dust off old plots they're usually going to involve a revolution of some sort. something with rivals would be really neat

teen titans
i have not roleplayed or thought about them in a loooong time so i don't really have any sort of plot </3 but when i'm talking about teen titans i'm talking about the original animated series and those canon characters. imo the best way to do this is to split the team where we're each roleplaying 2-3 of them. i don't think i have a preference for who my second (or third) is but like if i'm not playing robin i'm not interested i'm sorry i can't help that i'm like this lmfao he's just My Boy. if u wanna throw in an oc i'm not opposed

mystic messenger
i have not thought about MM in a long time but i really enjoyed it the one time i roleplayed it. i think discord is the perfect platform for this type of roleplay idk if i can have it any other way. seven's my favorite and i probably would have to write him to be interested lmfao. other characters i deeply meditated on in order to write (but don't really care whether i rp them or not) are zen (hate him but he's fun to write lmfao) and unknown. also did a little bit of writing for v. if u wanna have ur own mc oc that's fine, i just won't be writing mc haha. also i know this is a literal dating sim app but romance is not required i don't really ship anything except everyone x therapy

oc only fandoms i can probably be talked into: the lion king, digimon, the hunger games, warriors, guardians of ga'hoole, probably others so feel free to ask

please DM me if you wanna work something out! tell me a lil about yourself, if/how you think we'd mesh, and any ideas you may have or plot you want to do etc etc etc

Last edited:
Hi it's be interested in like a medieval arranged marriage one, I haven't done one like that in quite a bit!

YO your rabbit plot idea sounds awesome!! You said it'd be a stretch to find somebody into that but that is literally exactly the kinda shit I'm after. I hope you're still looking 'cuz I'm so down for that.

I'm a 20 year old, semi-lit to literate writer who writes in 3rd person past tense. I'm looking for a long term RP partner I can be friends with, and I'm DYING to RP anything to do with animals with humanlike intelligence. I use they/them pronouns, and I'm super LGBTQIA+ friendly! I write any gender under the sun, and I'm happy to. I can roleplay here, Discord, or Instagram but it does need to be said I've never RP'd here before so Imma need to get my bearings if this turns out. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back