• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Escapethe_reality

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
This will be my thread, where I've collected all my role playing searches!

English is not my first language, so I apoligize in ahead for spelling and grammar mistake. I will do my best!
I am in the CET, so keep that in mind.

I am a mature player, seeking someone 18+. Looking for MxF as I enjoy romance, drama in my stories.
When I roleplay, i like to go into details with my characters, like back stories and possible other co-characters to go with mine.
I like to create playlists on my private spotify, to get my mood and creaticvity going for what particularly roleplay I have going on. I like planning the plots together with my partner, develop characteras together for the plot.

I prefere playing female, but can do male co-characters, to fill in the storyline and plot.

Original Idea:
Two lovers are seperated by death, but are both reborn/brought back to life, and end up meeting again. They do not recognize eachother, but will they as time pass on?
This plot can be tweaked and pinched for whatever you might like and find interest in.

Marvel:
The plot is of one of my earliest fanfictions;

A young girl is chosen for Thor to marry, and to become the new Queen of Asgard. But as Thor ends up leaving her behind to fight a shared battle between the realms, she is left behind together with Loki - who decides he want her for himself and take controle over Asgard.

I've made a trailer:

PHantom Of The Opera:
Interested in almost any version made.

I do have a plot for a modern-day one, I would love to try out aswell:

The Phantom is no living man, nor a ghost.
Ever since Christine left the many years ago, he had kept himself hidden well under the opera house.
The years had passed, and after many years of silence, new life had begun to strum into the opera. He began to hear talking, dancing and music.
Taken by his curiosity, he began to wander around, as he had in the old days, admiring the life that was strumming through every inch of the opera. And then he saw her - Christine.
But to his disappointment, it was not her. It was a different girl. Yet she resembled her like as if she was standing there right before his eyes.

I am looking for a Phantom!

Feel free to hit me up with a PM or answer here in the thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back