• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP IDEAS

Which one interest you the most?

• Persona: Mirror World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam: Unrecorded War

• Squad 336

• Peace Maker

• Total voters

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
I have plenty of ideas lately that i want to play out

1. Persona: Mirror World (Fandom-Casual)

The story takes place in a city named Oyama. The story is revolves around a theme park located in the town that is full with urban legends and mysterious visitor disappearance.

• Shadow world is located inside the mirror
  • Summoning Persona with tattoo
  • Persona is Carnaval/Circus themed

2. Gundam: Unrecorded War (Fandom-Casual)

The story sets in UC universe, several years after Turn A Gundam. The story is about The Chase, a 'small' fight between the Earth Federation's special team Squad 01 and the Aurora, a neutral mercenary group: Aurora

• Allowed to use any kind of

mass produced (if the gundam only have several copies like Kampfer and Astray, it's ok)

Gundam (No Gundam Unicorn, no Bansee)
  • If you watch Gundam G Reco, the Rose of Hermes blueprints is going to appear here
  • You better be prepared to kill your character

3. Squad 336 (Fantasy - Casual)

The world is in a war against the Unknowns, a bunch of demon like creatures that spawned out from a mysterious gate that appears out of nowhere. Alongside them, the Knowns, a group of human that have developed superpower abilities. The Knowns become Humanity's spear head against the Unknowns, but there are too many of the Unknowns are the rest of Humanity are just simply too weak. In December 25, UN decided to put everything in one single assault.

• Squad 336 is a member of the third battalion, a supporting battalion
  • The squad will only consist of 10 people at max, 2/3 Knowns with not so OP power
  • Your main task is actually supporting the army, transporting supplies to front line and such, so everyone lacks of battle experience and not really that good at fighting

4. Peace Maker (Realistic - Casual)

One day, all the sudden the missiles from several big nation is fired by remote command. All them crashed and exploded in the sea. A group broadcasted a note world wide: "We are the Peace Maker. We have destroyed several dangerous missiles so that they cannot be used for war and to kill people. Please stop all the conflicts immediately... Before we do it again"

• A bunch of amazing hackers and some military IT insiders that hated war and bloody conflict. You all come from different countries, and meet up online in a special encrypted application that made especially for your group "The Talk"
  • All of you are geeks, including the military IT guys. None of you are fighter
  • The problem is: All force in the world are now looking for you.

Hmm, judging from how it looks now I'm not sure if persona would win, a pity really, lovely idea you have going there.

In truth they all seem pretty good, I'd be happy to join any of them if the time comes.

Thanks, maybe i will start the most voted idea and the Persona one (for i have already make such a detailed plan) :)

Aww wonderful news! I shall await your call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back