rp forum game: tell me how you fell in love with the person above you

I protected them and their mini crewmate with my life to expose the imposter, then we got to playing more matches and things went on from there.

I defended them from the team since they were sussing big time, since then we've been friends

There were dozens of coincidental deaths all through out a city in Japan. They had all been criminals of great offense - many of them had died of cardiac arrest, though others had perished in terrible ways such as getting hit by a car or they mutilated themselves. Everyone thought that it was just weird happenings, until the person above me, the brightest mind in Japan, revealed it's true nature - someone out there was killing them. I was the person to give them desserts and tea, and boy do I love smart people~ :hearteyes:

(Sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable!)

I was sitting in a coffee shop alone, drinking my caramel macchiatto frappe and eating my powdered raspberry filled donut when they came and asked me if they could join them. I said yes and showed them some music I like, we got to know each other over the following months, meeting at that coffee shop daily. After a while I asked them on a date at The Cheesecake Factory, which was a success.

I asked them to join my harem, they said yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back