rp forum game: tell me how you fell in love with the person above you

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
okay this is my favorite game. it is very simple. you post above how you fell in love with you and vice versa. all of it has to be in rp style and free range as in it can be you fell in love during an alien attack or yandere "SHE IS MY LOVE NOBODY SHALL HAVE HER" anything goes! heck even if you play a deity on this you can try.

As the walls of the castle crumbled around me, she swooped in on a magic dragon steed and saved my life. I have been in love with her ever since, and every time I see her my heart skips a beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a beautiful spring day.

The wind blew petals of sakura through the air.

I can remember that day vividly.

I saw her for the first time.

While she was messily eating a bucket of ramen.

She was beautiful.

Gandalf was about to blast me to pieces and as soon as he shot that magical beam of magicalness at me, she pushed me out of the way. I've been in love with her ever since even though she's been turned into a frog...

The big red car was about to crash into me when she kicked me out of the way and I landed into a shoe store. I can remember the amount of spinach in her teeth at that time :'D

I saw two nightmares fighting over my affection yesterday. I thought giving the winner his prize was the right thing to do.

It was an abomination. A monster created only for the slaughter. And yet, it was the perfect killer, an apex predator ready to eat everyone in the lab given a chance. It gave me the chills on my spine, but it wasn't fear, It was a perverse love for that monster.

Once I'd taken on the mantle of Skull Knight from my Predecessor and laid my dear wife Casca to rest. I roamed the Earth fighting off the demon scourge. Over centuries I noticed the creatures of the Fae fade into obscurity as they became legends in their own right. I chose to sleep past an age of industrialization only to wake in a world ravaged by a new threat of man's making.

Machine's rebelled and I fought back. Among my findings I discovered a human woman who had gone through hell but her body was broken. Reminded of my past self I used a remnant of pixie dust to heal her. Unfortunately the healing caused the techno-organic sections to meld to her altering her brain chemistry and body. Feeling responsible for this new creature I looked after her for years.

We fought together and somewhere in those arid lands we managed to secure a bond stronger than the machines toughest alloys. And I rediscovered love after a thousand lifetimes.

Sometimes torture is the only way to show someone your love. It was only after the right eye was gone that he finally confessed his true feelings for me.

We were both getting lunch one morning at the same cafe and he spilled his coffe on me.  At first I was ticked off but then he said "Well would you look at that, hot things are attracted to each other." And I snorted laughing. So after a series of horrible pick up lines back and forth, I said I'd try a date. 

We were both getting lunch one morning at the same cafe and he spilled his coffe on me.  At first I was ticked off but then he said "Well would you look at that, hot things are attracted to each other." And I snorted laughing. So after a series of horrible pick up lines back and forth, I said I'd try a date. 

We went to the same college together, and I always stumbled over my words when I talked to her. Eventually I even said, "Your shirt is... very much a shirt." Embarrassed, I was going to run away, but she laughed and asked me out herself. It was the best surprise ever.

The first time we met, I knew it was meant to be. I have never seen their face; only the black cloak they wore. I know not their name. Even their gender was a mystery to me. But that was all trivial things, for love overcomes all else. Nothing could make my heart burn with an everlasting desire than to see them once more, to watch in awe as they pause from their graceful walk to turn to glance at me. I always wonder what they see in my eyes. Do they see my love for them? Do they know how much I yearn for their touch and attention? I try not to think about it, it hurts oh so much, but my mind will wander, always wander, back to that forest...

I wait for the day where I'll meet them once more. In the same place where our paths first intertwined. I have come everyday to see them, every single day. But I have never seen them since. 

But still, I am in love. In love with the figure in that dark cloak. One day, I know for sure, we will meet again.

So, dearest love, return to me soon. 

we have been friends since we were children, but ever since you got that burn on your face from a house fire you kept that mask on, so i forgot what you looked like. as soon as their mask was removed and i saw their beautiful face, i could not resist falling in love

I was cleaning the Ice skating rink in exchange for a favor a pal called in. I stumbled onto a girl on the ice practicing. I was entranced by her until the moment the ice broke. I immediately slid across the ice and placing both legs on either side of the hole pulled her up and away. Sadly the exchange of momentum sent me under. She was screaming for help as I struggled helplessly. The cold set in.

It all went black.

I woke up the next day in a hospital with the love of my life sleeping on a chair next to me.

I saw him training one day. Couldn't look away. He was so mesmerizing. The way he moved, the way he fought, the way he is... it was absolutely perfect. I came everyday to see him, but never having the guts to actually talk to him. Until one day, when I finally mustered my courage to bring him food while he was training, another girl showed up... she hugged him and gave him a towel. He laughed and reciprocated her actions. I ran back to shadows, tears in  my eyes.

No one can have him but me. 

I woke up the next day, sitting on my couch. In front of me was my love, lying down on the floor. 

No one can separate us now, my love. 

I was at a convention one day, which actually was running two events at once. One for all people who are anything remotely close to lazy and another for cat lovers. I didn't hate cats but I didn't love them either. I just figured that I'd pop into the convention for some free food or anything that I could get my hands on truthfully. Never did I think I would find the love of my life there. Just as I walked in, there she was, standing beside a stand looking up cat food. She was beautiful, like nothing I had ever seen before. I tried to walk up to her but ended up tripping and making a fool out of myself. We started talking, and the rest is history.

Don't worry, I c u :P

It was a beautiful day outside

The birds singing 

As flowers blooming

On days like this

Guy's like that

Belong in my love life~

Two words: soulmate marks.

I had one on my wrist that said, "aaroniero arruruerie". It's written in tiny letters but still takes up a lot of space. So, I introduced myself to aaroniero. And we hung out and went on road trips and binge-watched anime. We also saved Canada from an invasion of hipster cyborgs. Over time I realized why we were soulmates and our love blossomed.

You see that balcony? I remember being thrown off it by a black haired person. Then he saved me... I couldn't remember anything else...I met his eyes and we fell in...

wait a minute...

It was a sunny normal day, as suddenly a beautiful girl told me that she lives right besides me. We laughed about the fact that we didn't notice eachother for so long, and that creeped me out. But on the next day she catched me with a pokeball and now I don't have to go to school, in fact i just need to fight other pokemons. That's why I love her
(Yes it's me from your profile i've just changed my name and picture Idea Idea )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back