rp forum game: tell me how you fell in love with the person above you

I was walking in a park. There was this guy. I said hello. He said hi back. I had no idea how to respond. I've never gotten this far. He stared at me weirdly for a few minutes and walked away. I've been in love ever sinceee.

We met in the navy seals, I was in a desperate situation, cornered from all sides, then this man brought in the reinforcements, he offered his hand to me as I was pinned to the ground, and when I looked up, I saw an angel standing before my eyes.

Ejected me and realized that I wasn't the imposter, but once we got back to the lobby and I was preparing to be mad, they apologized and I lost all sense of anger

There is a lake called Love Lake because kids love making out there. While walking on a bridge that goes over the lake, I went up to Mr.Bun and said, "trick-or-treat", even though its not Hallowen. When he claimed to not have candy, I pushed him off the bridge. I looked over and a cop car was coming, so I also jumped into the lake. Therefore we both fell in love, not with each other, but both into Love Lake.

They stole all the cake in my bakery and I went after them but ended up adopting them as mah child

Well, i ripped a Zaku in half before the cracker grenade could reach them, I dunno they've been stuck to my leg for like an hour now, I think it's broken.

I was pinned down by the Doom Slayer, then the gundam came to the rescue and crushed him to death. Now he serves as the gaurdian of me and my harem.

I didn't fall in love with the person below or above me, but i'll tell you how I fell in love with the love of my life...

It was a late Autumn's night in 2016, I was playing a Star Wars rp on Roblox (judge me if you want.) and I found someone who could actually roleplay. We played together again and again and eventually we got each other's contact info. We chatted for months and one day, I called her. We had a video chat going and we talked for hours...her eyes, her beautiful eyes put me in a trance...her personality was the epitome of the word perfect, she was nice,smart,ever beautiful,and open minded. At one point I started to become obsessed with talking to her. Her voice, softer than the petals of a rose, constantly pulled at my heart constantly, seeing as we live across the country from each other...and she constantly puts me through the most painful yet happy time of my life...her name? She has a name but i'll keep that confidential and use her nickname...Gray.

Also, we're still best friends to this day, and will be for many years to come...we've known each other for 4 years and I want to be more than friends obviously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back