rp forum game: tell me how you fell in love with the person above you

Well its a long story, we first met at the world championship sponge fashion show and I was so beautiful nobody could resist me.

I fell in love with someone who'd dranken lots of love potion. Sadly, because of this, they'll never be mine.

(This is a very interesting game 😮😂)

It was a regular day... at the time. I was pacing myself at the store, buying some mundane, non-descript box of non-descript food on the very bottom shelf. It was a drag...

Now, I don't know what happened here, but as I was coming back up to my feet, I lost my sense of balance completely. Swiftly tipping to the side, I squeezed the box in one hand and reached the other to catch myself on the closest object: the handle of someone else's shopping cart. I gracefully yeeted the cart in my fumble, and next thing I know, I'm pushing over this blue-haired woman with the unstoppable force of a beastly metal frame on wheels.

Needless to say, she was knocked down too, and we both wound up on the floor, somehow with nondescript food items flying out from the broken box and showering over us like cherry blossom leaves on a breezy summer's day. Like in slow motion, that's when my gaze crossed her face... A magical moment.

She had the pale complexion of a queen, short hair dyed a bright aquamarine, and a light navy jacket to cover her shoulders. Whatever she was wearing below her waist, I've got no clue, use your imagination.

As soon as the situation finally hit me, both of us lying on the cold concrete floor of the Mall-Wart, I begun profusely apologizing. Hurdling awkwardly up to my feet, I asked her if she was okay and tenderly helped her upright.

She assured me that she was fine with a smile to light up the room. Or maybe that was the flickering fluorescent lightbulb above finally coming to life again. It made my heart flutter, but when my gaze shyly drifted from her own, I realized the mess of fake food flakes I'd left sprawled about the floor.

Hurriedly, I dropped down to my knees to sweep the bits into a pile, mumbling a promise to no one that I'd pay for it, and without my request, the woman flashed her smile again and knelt down beside me to assist.

It was that slight act - that instinctual, kind response - that made me realize my deep, burning love. It was the perfect day. I looked at her, and a breeze flew through her turquoise hair. Someone had turned a fan on down the aisle.

I knew. She was the one.

After questioning why there were industrial-sized fans in the same aisle as the food, the words blurted out from my throat before my mind could even catch up.

"You're cute. Can I get your number?"

Despite me being unquestionably straight, and despite me being a literal dragon, she accpeted with surprising grace, writing it down on a small piece of paper for me, with a lovely little heart at the end.

And then we got arrested for not wearing masks. Also because I was a dragon, and that's a felony in California.

Edit: curses. Got ninja'd by The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess . this is for you, Bevsie_Dez Bevsie_Dez

It was a regular day... at the time. I was pacing myself at the store, buying some mundane, non-descript box of non-descript food on the very bottom shelf. It was a drag...

Now, I don't know what happened here, but as I was coming back up to my feet, I lost my sense of balance completely. Swiftly tipping to the side, I squeezed the box in one hand and reached the other to catch myself on the closest object: the handle of someone else's shopping cart. I gracefully yeeted the cart in my fumble, and next thing I know, I'm pushing over this blue-haired woman with the unstoppable force of a beastly metal frame on wheels.

Needless to say, she was knocked down too, and we both wound up on the floor, somehow with nondescript food items flying out from the broken box and showering over us like cherry blossom leaves on a breezy summer's day. Like in slow motion, that's when my gaze crossed her face... A magical moment.

She had the pale complexion of a queen, short hair dyed a bright aquamarine, and a light navy jacket to cover her shoulders. Whatever she was wearing below her waist, I've got no clue, use your imagination.

As soon as the situation finally hit me, both of us lying on the cold concrete floor of the Mall-Wart, I begun profusely apologizing. Hurdling awkwardly up to my feet, I asked her if she was okay and tenderly helped her upright.

She assured me that she was fine with a smile to light up the room. Or maybe that was the flickering fluorescent lightbulb above finally coming to life again. It made my heart flutter, but when my gaze shyly drifted from her own, I realized the mess of fake food flakes I'd left sprawled about the floor.

Hurriedly, I dropped down to my knees to sweep the bits into a pile, mumbling a promise to no one that I'd pay for it, and without my request, the woman flashed her smile again and knelt down beside me to assist.

It was that slight act - that instinctual, kind response - that made me realize my deep, burning love. It was the perfect day. I looked at her, and a breeze flew through her turquoise hair. Someone had turned a fan on down the aisle.

I knew. She was the one.

After questioning why there were industrial-sized fans in the same aisle as the food, the words blurted out from my throat before my mind could even catch up.

"You're cute. Can I get your number?"

Despite me being unquestionably straight, and despite me being a literal dragon, she accpeted with surprising grace, writing it down on a small piece of paper for me, with a lovely little heart at the end.

And then we got arrested for not wearing masks. Also because I was a dragon, and that's a felony in California.

Edit: curses. Got ninja'd by The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess . this is for you, Bevsie_Dez Bevsie_Dez
(I love that 😮😮😮😮😮😮)

I was flying through the skies when a saw something beautiful. A woman with blue hair, glasses and she had a goofy look on her face, all this told me she was beautiful and had a playful side to her.

My love was a brittish pirate and died. The parrot is magical and has copied my lover's voice and stuff so the bird is all I have left of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back