rp forum game: tell me how you fell in love with the person above you

They tricked me into taking a love potion to fall in love with them, but when the potion effects faded away the feelings remained..

I was randomly walking around and then all of a sudden she just pops up

He wrote a school paper article about my antics and how I needed to be stopped. I was ticked off. Infuriated. As every young teenager does, I went to confront him at his house way past midnight. Threw a rock at his window I did, but it kinda broke the window on impact. Probably was the rage. He came down and after I saw him, my demeanor totally changed. He was angrier than I was, totally infuriated as well we fought, eventually talked it out and we hit it off. Now we're married with 3 adopted kids. Go figure. :/:

I'm not his type. Most people wouldn't like someone like me... But i keep him safe. He doesn't know i do but i make.sure he makes it home safe... I leave him littleessages and special lunches. Of course he has.no idea it's me but that's part of the fun. I love protecting him... Which is why he can't have anyone else...
I love him. He will see that one day. Just need to make sure noone tricks him. I'm perfect for him. He just doesn't know it.
Teehee~

I was walking down the street when suddenly, someone stuck their leg out to trip me. I fell face first, looking up at the culprit who had tripped me. Then, I fell in love, just because no one has ever tripped me on purpose before. It was an interesting experience.

I was doing reconnaissance on his classmates when he bumped into me in the hall. I asked him many questions about his school, which he responded very politely and with many details too, my job as a phantom thief has never been so easy. I fell in love with him then and there. After ridding his school of sin I came back for him and he joined us on our crusade of spreading justice to the whole world.

Met on tumblr. Spent the whole day before the first date trying to pick out the artsiest clothes and overall tried to be aesthetic as possible. Initially went on a date just to get some grungy edgy couple photos but ended up actually connecting

Met at a party, got stuck driving them home because they're hammered. They ordered pizza and we watched memes together online and joked about demons and Satan, and more memes. It was perfect.

I was on a mission to free the poor captive anthro's that this world so cruelly enslaved only to find her, a true beauty the likes off which I've never seen.

It was a casual Friday and much to my dismay, I decided to go to a party with my friend despite my anxiety and it was the best decision in my life, at the end of the room was this lucky fellow drinking like there was no tomorrow.

( ✨ revive time ✨ )
we went stargazing on the beach & they played a song written specifically for me on their guitar in front of a campfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back