• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP for us older peeps! 1x1

Mari_yo

One Time Luck
Hello! I am a 33 year old rper(I am so old and beginning to feel it with all these youngin's around these parts) with a family of my own. I've been rping for well over 10 years. I love to get to know my rp partners outside of writing and plotting. I talk a lot about my kids or my job as a preschool teacher.. I try not to.. I also much prefer my rp parnters to be close to my age. 25+ but as long as you're comfortable with me being so old and are over the age of 18 them I am okay with that.

I like all my plots to involve romance. I'm only comfortable playing straight couples. Nothing against the LGTBQ. I play both male and female characters but am craving to play a female since I have a few males currently in play.

I'm currently craving anything wild west related. Bonus points for using Tom Hopper as a face because <3

My interests include
- Anything historical(American wild west and medieval being my favorite.. bonus points for giving me an Outlander plot!!)
- Sci-fi
- Apocalypse(zombies/disease that wiped out most of the world.. ironic../etc)
- Modern day
- Feel free to suggest anything else. I tend to steer away from anything of the supernatural as I'm just not good at it. I've tried.

Pretty boring.. I know.. so sorry

Last edited:
Hi! I’m not sure i have time to take on another RP, but just wanted to say hello to a fellow thirty something working parent!!!

Hi! I’m not sure i have time to take on another RP, but just wanted to say hello to a fellow thirty something working parent!!!

Hello! If you ever find yourself free to add another plot send me a message. I always enjoy writing with others whom I have a lot in common with.

Hey Mari,

I’m 30+ and looking for a new partner as well, and craving a sweet, fall romance. I think we could come up with something great, if you’re interested let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back