• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rowan's Original and Multifandom Search!

ArtemisArcane

Hi! As a quick starter - my names Rowan, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm 17. Ive been roleplaying on and off for about 6-7 years, and hoping to get back into it now.

Criteria:
  • I don't have much criteria, and I'm not one to be harsh about things. I'm going to be shaky roleplaying, I'm not expecting perfection from you. Id prefer more descriptive replies, atleast 3-5 sentences and decent grammar, though! I feel like thats the bare minimum.
  • I just prefer to 1x1 with no doubling up (ex. we play a mxf ship where I play both and you play both). Sure, we can bring in other side characters! I love doing that, my last roleplay we even had subplots for side characters (of course Im not expecting that for every roleplay). But Id really prefer to just keep it two main characters.
  • I am LGBTQ+, and so are some of my characters. I require my roleplay partners to be okay with LGBTQ+, even if we do a mxf roleplay. Id just feel uncomfortable if they werent.
  • I'd like to chat outside of the roleplay, but if you dont want to, thats okay.
  • I'm open to a lot! Please don't be afraid to say if you have an idea, or youre uncomfortable with something, etc. I want both of us to feel comfortable and be able to do our ideas/come up with an idea together : )

What I Roleplay:
  • I only do canon x oc or oc x oc (preferred). Very rarely will I do canon x canon, you'd have to ask if I'll do a specific ship. I just feel comfortable playing my own character, but will play a canon character if its canon x oc and you want me to. I also prefer romance - I'm a sucker for it, its why I roleplay. It can of course be some enemies or lovers or slow burn though : )
  • If you want to take a world from one of the fandoms below, plop our characters in and ignore the canon ones, I'm up for it! I love doing that because its easier
  • I don't have any plot ideas because I haven't roleplayed in so long, so I'm up for ideas : ) Otherwise we can figure something out together
  • Feel free to ask if I know any other fandoms! Below are things I know and Im up for :)
Fandoms;​
  • Books; Throne of Glass, Six of Crows, PJO/HOO/Magnus Chase/Any other sidebooks, Hunger Games, Shadowhunter Chronicles (love!!), Harry Potter
  • Video Games; Red Dead Redemption 2 , League of Legends (kind of. please no Dr. Mundo or Singed shit), The Witcher (Im about halfway through, just starting Isle of Mists)
  • Movies/TV Shows; Hunger Games, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Witcher, Yuuri! On Ice (this is shaky)

Original Ideas:​
  • Fantasy/Magic
  • Medieval/Royalty/Historical (love royalty!)
  • Supernatural (Angels. Demons. Vampires, Werewolves - the works, yknow?)
  • Maybe apocalyptic? Very iffy on it
  • Slice of life stuff! Im always up for some cute romancy stuff :)

Thank you for reading! Please DM me if youre interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back