• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rui Rui Anyone Anyone else I am nearly done. Have to type up Maya's response, but I'm going out for a bit so I'll come back to that in about an hour or so. Taz and Freddy are done but Taz will need edits, simply letting you two know before I leave. See you if you're still around when I get back

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rui Rui After spending an extra hour fixing this crappy mess and still having it break on me I'mm just going to post it because I frankly do not care or have the time to fix the color issues with the text. As long as its readable and y'all can understand who is talking I am fine, so there.

break_dance_judal_by_waterlok-d5y7vrj.gif

Think of creating a new weapon i'm thinking of something with mixed range it's a holdable six blades circular weapon that can detach and work like a boomerang but i welcome ideas for anyone that might want to be his partner

Rui Rui Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Will respond in about an hour's time.

Will be messaging everyone later on to discuss how we should write off Maya once and for all.
Black Jade Black Jade Gonna need Star to respond at some point here. Doesn't need to act but certainly needs to react to whichever fight she was watching first or has her attention the most.

I wonder if anyone would be up for being mister teacher to my weapon,
Rui Rui Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Will respond in about an hour's time.

Will be messaging everyone later on to discuss how we should write off Maya once and for all.
Black Jade Black Jade Gonna need Star to respond at some point here. Doesn't need to act but certainly needs to react to whichever fight she was watching first or has her attention the most.

Since suzu is still having issues with the net and no one seems interested in have a weapon at the moment how should i got about things

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne I read through the entire dialogue. Interesting how Conor received so much praise (also, it's Conor--only one n) for his fight. Feels like he's the golden boy despite being designed to avoid teamwork at all costs. Nonetheless, in the dialogue, I felt that Darius--had he known the history of the students--could have brought up another decent argument against Kasper. While its true he is an orphan, so is Conor. The reasons they are orphans differ, sure, but Conor's parents were killed by a Monster/Kishin Egg after to his Strong Soul. Now, that would be a decent argument 'against' Kasper, but it could also be an argument for the DWMA. Since age 8, Conor has been in DWMA custody. Now, alone, Conor was more capable than several students when pit against them due to the training and resources of the DWMA. I toooootally feel like those were some decent dialogue points missed, especially when they brought up Kasper.

Quite ironically, Kasper and Conor parallel each other quite a bit.

I was having an internal conflict.. didn't really want to ramble on about my other character in the post and make a sizeable portion revolve around him. Was already feeling like it was a bit too much.. just ask Regal X.x

I agree they would have been good arguments, however Darius wouldn't really be privy to that information as well. He may know that Conor is an orphan, but be unaware of the circumstances as to why. Just like he was with Kasper.

Wanted to try keep everything rather equal over all three fights.

I agree they would have been good arguments, however Darius wouldn't really be privy to that information as well. He may know that Conor is an orphan, but be unaware of the circumstances as to why. Just like he was with Kasper.

Wanted to try keep everything rather equal over all three fights.

Entirely fair points. I was just stating a bit of an observation and opinion. There is a bit of duality there.

Honestly though, I'd be curious to see how Kasper would react to Conor if he was to become aware of his background given their similarities.

True, I suppose I could've allowed Darius to have some meager bits of information relating to the characters past but eh, I felt given his standing as an Elite, he didn't necessarily need to know their general backgrounds or even have any access to that in general. More so just who they are, their general skill sets, personalities and bits of information relating to their past in the school. But yeah, I get what you're saying.

My kind of thinking went more along the lines of knowing their pasts went a bit above what was needed of Darius for his particular mission, but I guess you could argue that wouldn't necessarily be true. Anyway, yeah I'm looking forward to those confrontations in the future. Especially since the next mission may involve Kasper, Mina, Conor and a few others being placed in a team for the task they'll have to complete.
Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir I may have a way of getting your Weapon character involved, but I'll need to see what they are capable of and their general information before I decide anything.
hmm well i'm thinking he'd be a cross between a ninja weapon and wind based not sure on the powers maybe something like wind claws or protection from projectiles etc

As would I. They're more like two sides of the same coin, really. Similar beginnings that went down different paths. Conor wanted to make a positive impact to make sure no one had to go through what he did; it seems Kasper went a little batshit insane.

What I find more interesting is that as Conor develops, he won't ever pick up a weapon or Soul Resonance... instead, he will become more supportive with Chain Resonance. He will amplify others and even himself slightly (mostly others) by a far greater degree because he can lend his entire focus to the connection instead of also having to split it with a weapon. This might mean he could even amplify the Gates of Hell if only by proxy with another Meister. In this way, Conor and his Strong Soul would be like a living battery for Kasper to use. Would make a BEASTLY fuckin' scene if ever the two had to fight a whole army and needed to use a 'trump card' to fight hundreds of enemies at once.

I felt given his standing as an Elite, he didn't necessarily need to know their general backgrounds or even have any access to that in general.

My only like... justification would be that Conor is the only Solo Meister. His file might be interesting enough to personally review it. Especially given he seems traditional, so a Meister that is approved but never intends to use a weapon might pique his curiosity.

Ha, yeah. That's true. We've got some real batch of characters here that I'm looking forward to completely putting through hell. Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Phayne Phayne

Leo I'll need to respond later, I'm studying and replying to this and that doesn't really go well atm. Anyway, I'm off for now, I'll get back to you later. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

As would I. They're more like two sides of the same coin, really. Similar beginnings that went down different paths. Conor wanted to make a positive impact to make sure no one had to go through what he did; it seems Kasper went a little batshit insane.

What I find more interesting is that as Conor develops, he won't ever pick up a weapon or Soul Resonance... instead, he will become more supportive with Chain Resonance. He will amplify others and even himself slightly (mostly others) by a far greater degree because he can lend his entire focus to the connection instead of also having to split it with a weapon. This might mean he could even amplify the Gates of Hell if only by proxy with another Meister. In this way, Conor and his Strong Soul would be like a living battery for Kasper to use. Would make a BEASTLY fuckin' scene if ever the two had to fight a whole army and needed to use a 'trump card' to fight hundreds of enemies at once.

Haha, that would be fun to play out. Black Blood amplification + Soul Resonance Amplification + Chain Resonance Monster tier Soul, Gates of hell? More like a One way Ticket to hell.

Dude it's all good, may not reply till someone else does, but ya'll can post when ya feel.

Post is essentially done. Just working on the aesthetics... i think i'm going crazy with the bbcoding x.x

Haha, that would be fun to play out. Black Blood amplification + Soul Resonance Amplification + Chain Resonance Monster tier Soul, Gates of hell? More like a One way Ticket to hell.

Post is essentially done. Just working on the aesthetics... i think i'm going crazy with the bbcoding x.x

Bruh if its that small you can drop the BBC for this post only, none of us will judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back