• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

I actually looked at the code to see how he did it. It's an image. Guess it makes more sense that way since I have no idea if you can actually shrink the background that far without using padding and div's to your aid.

Regardless if he took images together and created a gif then just made the background that I'd still be impressed. Although the url does say Imgur, have no idea if its his.

Yeah its mine. DIdn't make the seperate images, but combined several backgrounds and renders and made modifications on gimp

If i have the time I might make a few fixes to the rotating ragnarok. Just to make it cleaner. Also wanna see if I can fit 'embrace the madness' underneath the name and between the little ogre and ragnarok

edit:

aaaaandddd anotha one

Blackstar%20Siggy%20gif%20attempt%201_zpsrrdtoqqb.gif

Last edited:
Susanoo Susanoo Well, you don't really have to since I've already thought of something for you. This relates to @Gem character and her subsequent plot line following future events with Kiara, Second, and co. As well as Taz, Mina and the others.

Ikki and Leo Radomir Leo Radomir 's chara will be with @Gem 's character in Los Angeles. If you want more information message me, I don't want to explain things on OOC

Announcement #8Alright, so this is isn't announcement per se its more of me letting you all know something that's come to my attention. If we discuss something in private, and it will affect your character to an extent where it might be something others need to know, such as change of powers or abilities, I expect that when those new details and bits of information are introduced in IC that changes are made accordingly. The same thing applies if we have revised your character and changed things greatly, I expect at some point you get the chance to make those changes. Gonna pull out Phayne here and use him as an example, every time he and i have discussed something relating to his characters he's made changes accordingly to make it match. I have also been adding small bits relating to Taz in general, but you won't see me adding anything relating to the rest of his bio in CS. Star and Second, both have undergone retcon and at some point they will both be altered accordingly when Mori has time and isn't overworked. These are all examples of what I expect when we discuss something and important changes have been agreed on, allowed, and will happen in IC. I expect some of those changes to be mentioned at least in your CS. Bio can be excluded if you want, but powers and abilities or things related to an alter of personality cannot be excluded if it greatly impacts your chara.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rui Rui Phayne Phayne SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Plasma Rage Rage raven flame raven flame GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Donatello Donatello @ anyone else I didn't mention

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Everything alright?.. Don't wanna sound impatient... but its been just about a week now....

Eh, it'd just be a continuation of the stalemate so I figured I'd wait on some more posts... Then I kinda stopped getting notifs for a while.... then some other stuff came up...

Yeah whatever I'll post something now, dude.

Announcement #9Alright, I finally finished. After spending who knows how many hours I finally finished this latest update. So, let's skip everything and just get down to business.

Here's more or less what I expect most of you or some of you to do when you have free time. The latest update is focused on the various aspects of the Soul, Soul Resonance and Soul Perception. And in all honesty, there's a lot of information on there. Some of you I've messaged ahead of time and given information on this stuff, but for the love of me, don't blow off this update. Now, because this is up at Archives and the information is a lot to take in, my best advice for you all is to read what applies to your character.

What I mean by this is just read what you feel applies to your chara. Focus on that stuff, read everything else later if you want. You can skim, glance, play hopscotch or whatever for all I care, just as long as you understand what's been retconned so there's no difficulty or confusion in the future is all I really care about. Ask questions if you have them, I'll answer when I can. But since I've been working on this pretty much most of yesterday after finals and most of today since I woke up, I am going to go take a long break and just relax.

Mock Kishin, Monsters, and Kishins will be updated by Thursday. As always shoot me a message if you have questions. Later.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello

Update #1Changes and adjustments have been made to Archives and I have added all characters to their respective areas in what they can do with Soul Manipulation. There's a trivia there to also summarize stuff for you guys for your convenience.

Anyway, I'm done for probably the rest of the week. Don't think I'll be making any posts either because frankly I think I've done enough type in the past two days. Anyway, I'll be on to answer questions, will get a response up on Sat. Like I said in my earlier announcement read what you feel applies to your characters and just know it and we're all good.

Till then, later.

@Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Phayne Phayne @Plasma Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Rage Rage raven flame raven flame Susanoo Susanoo GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shortyshot Shortyshot Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton anyone else I didn't mention.

Rui Rui I knew that would be the only way to trigger things.

EDIT: Taz is a foot away from Mina and was already off of her by the time she had recovered. When he hit the ground he rolled away from her not on top. There's a good distance between them so, I'm gonna need ya to change to change that.

Last edited:
Rui Rui I knew that would be the only way to trigger things.

EDIT: Taz is a foot away from Mina and was already off of her by the time she had recovered. When he hit the ground he rolled away from her not on top. There's a good distance between them so, I'm gonna need ya to change to change that.
Suzu came back i sent a note asking if she's coming back to the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back