• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Rage Rage Sorry dude, but generally speaking your character hasn't gotten into anything that would really require me to refer to him as much. Don't worry though he's there, somewhere in the stands watching.

Rage Rage
Ya never replied with enough 4 me to react to so I just assumed you were away on some important IRL thing.

You can still jump in now if ya want, would interrupt this battle of wills going on right now but could probably keep the battle going for an extra seven or so posts depending on escalation.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Could you give me a fight or something? Like maybe Winston's goons accidentally hit Kensei and he gets pissed so he joins in?

Look like i'm extremely bored at the moment so pleas let me do something at least.

Rereading your post it sounds like Kensei was really intent on jumping in on Rod, Zy and Kasper's battle so you could probably work that in easily.

Rage Rage
Ya never replied with enough 4 me to react to so I just assumed you were away on some important IRL thing.

You can still jump in now if ya want, would interrupt this battle of wills going on right now but could probably keep the battle going for an extra seven or so posts depending on escalation.
Wut....You replied to me? Oh right you did, that is fight that Regal said i couldn't interfere with...maybe.

There's like, what? Four- Seven other players spectating along with an army of students? Mingle with spectators or something? Possibly? Hopefully?

Doubt Winston and them could keep it going even if they wanted to.

Main reason I'd prefer Kensei not interfere with the fight is because, well his general strength would be too much for Kasper to handle alone. But I have just thought of something that could more or less be useful in getting Kensei to do something. Although it would require you to wait for things to jump into the fight's climax. Rage Rage

I will, but it more or less involves everyone. Sorry, but I can only handle so many fights. Nothing really pops in mind right now on how to get Kensei involved atm, same goes for Winter and Star. I had honestly expected your characters to more or less make interesting commentary through the course of the fight, but well...yeah. Anyway, I'll message everyone in a PM when I get back, gotta get food. Rage Rage

now i'm thinking back on it another factor is you said you would prefer if no more aws and right now i can't think of much of an idea for one, i do remember a while back there was something about deul wielding etc not sure how that works out though.

I will, but it more or less involves everyone. Sorry, but I can only handle so many fights. Nothing really pops in mind right now on how to get Kensei involved atm, same goes for Winter and Star. I had honestly expected your characters to more or less make interesting commentary through the course of the fight, but well...yeah. Anyway, I'll message everyone in a PM when I get back, gotta get food. Rage Rage

Just thinking if i pm suzu and ask if you or some one can take over till she can rp on here then maybe that could work

Announcement #7
Alright, so because things will be going slow for the next week or so to give everyone time to relax from finals and all, I am going to take this opportunity to see if I can get us on the HP system. Main reason I'm doing this is because I'm getting tired of having to constantly link things through the navigation bar, and constantly having to jump back to the first page just to do it. Also with the upcoming events that will happen I have no plans whatsoever in creating three-four more links on that navigational bar in the slightest.

What I'm going to do is go on the Sites Discussion forum and see if I can get a moderator's attention on how you actually evolve into the HP stage, once I know how to do that I'll let you guys know what's happening from there. In the meantime for those of you that have been inactive or haven't had the chance to do much or anything I simply advise you read up on stuff if you haven't already. If you're really itching to get in on things depending on what course of action I had planned on taking we can discuss how exactly to integrate your charas into things.

For the Archives I'll try updating that after finals are over and I'm not feeling generally tired or lazy. Any questions just message me.
Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rantos Rantos Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Notice # I Don't Really CareForget everything I said about the HPs, I'll manage somehow till things have been resolved for the Hosted Projects in general.

Think I might have a go at making a new SE siggy. Been a long time since I've made anything from scratch x.x

Notice # I Don't Really CareForget everything I said about the HPs, I'll manage somehow till things have been resolved for the Hosted Projects in general.
I've given up on the second weapon if you've got an idea to work for ash that's great also maybe i should do a bio for enju in the mean time

....aaannnndddd Done.
Jcf2h3Y.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back