• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Well, posts are up. Mori, I have no idea if Star is watching the two events unfold but whatever she's doing I'm looking forward to her reaction to either. Black Jade Black Jade

Phayne I have no clue how Kasper would react to that dance but I just generally wanted to get your answer on that. Phayne Phayne

There would certainly be a reaction. As to what it would be... lemme delve into Kasper's mind for a bit and scramble up some idea's.

Kasper is on a rollercoaster of emotions right now... Up down.. Loopty loop... oh deary me X.x

Whereas Kasper is not only an extreme hedonist but also a borderline sociopath.
magi_chibi__judal_by_solstice_11-d576lce.gif

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne If one of you is waiting for me to make some kind of response, I'm just letting you know there's nothing for me to respond to based on both your latest posts. I suggest you two continue without delay when you find the chance, i have no responses to make to your characters, at least not yet.

Yeah sorry, I've been busy this week and won't even be able to get a signal for most of tommorow, I'll post the day after that.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne If one of you is waiting for me to make some kind of response, I'm just letting you know there's nothing for me to respond to based on both your latest posts. I suggest you two continue without delay when you find the chance, i have no responses to make to your characters, at least not yet.

I was waiting for Grieve x.x

There, yesterday was a major hassle and all but I got a post up, sorry for the wait ya'll.

I literally, just recalled that Kensei smashed his head through a table. Like, I'm picturing. This really tall dude, just walks up to a table, bends over, and slams his face right through it. Like, how much money is the guy gonna lose from his pockets by the end of the day? Not gonna lie I find this kinda amusing.

It's literally still the same day, and Kensei has like done more damage than I believe BlackStar ever did in the first episode of his debut. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in public areas.

Rage Rage Technically, she doesn't need to. I'm assuming the only reason Kensei can see Mina in the first place is because he's so tall. Plus they are about to start a fight, so ignoring him would be necessary. Anyway don't worry about that particular post its undergoing edits as we speak. In the meantime, just chillax, Rod seems to be speaking to Kensei anyway.

Rage Rage Technically, she doesn't need to. I'm assuming the only reason Kensei can see Mina in the first place is because he's so tall. Plus they are about to start a fight, so ignoring him would be necessary. Anyway don't worry about that particular post its undergoing edits as we speak. In the meantime, just chillax, Rod seems to be speaking to Kensei anyway.
.....Hmmmmmm! Okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back