• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Rage Rage Welcome back. I believe you've yet to reply to Raven. Hope your week hasnt been too taxing.
hm, it's been a pain in the ass. simply as that.

i would have replied but what bout your plan tho? I'll reply but i just want some clarification now about what is going down.

Been good tiring but good been having fun with my niece and nephew
Wish, i had a niece or nephew But! My brother isn't too open and he wants to focus on getting a career started, wish i had family that's younger then me.

Announcement #5After spending a week planning this and certain hours within my free time to work on this when I can, I have finally created information that you all will find relevant and useful in this RP. It saves me time from constantly repeating myself and explaining things and it gives you all enough information that you have a basic idea of what happened in the Rebel War's past that wasn't available before. It also makes it so if I ever need to change something I don't need to message every single person and say "hey sorry, we're taking this out now."

Now that I'm finally done with this thing here's what I'm gonna let everyone know as my piece of advice; Read this at your own leisure and when you have free time. Don't go cramming all this info in your head in one day or reading everything in one go, I know obviously no one plans to do that, but I just thought I'd say it anyway. You won't remember it all because its a lot and frankly I know some of you may not be interested or have the time to read like 6-7 pages worth of info, but for my sanity and yours, read bits of this when you can. There's a lot in there that is relevant and will help your understanding of the RP in general. I don't want to constantly have to remind people over and over again about certain things that are going on in the rp when information is already provided just because ya couldn't be bothered to read it. I'm not commanding you to, but I am asking nicely here that you do read some of this, that way no one is confused in the future.

Obviously I'm not going to provide all the information on there. I don't have that kind of time or that kind of interest in spilling the beans, but if you have questions message me and i will answer them as best I can. If I end up missing something, message me and I will fix it. In the meantime, check out the Misc. Intel for more information on stuff I don't feel like typing up anymore. I'll update the Archives next week so expect an update there as well.

Now that that's all said I'm going to go and cram poptarts in my mouth and do some studying, see you all later. I'll swing by if anyone has replied on either Cafeteria, Library or main IC threads.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rantos Rantos
Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Phayne Phayne Your shit looks so cool. Like, I want to start applying divs and whatnot... and then I realized that upon reading it, it was somewhat difficult to read and I was like "I knew it was too perfect" lolk

Thanks

Yeah working on it. Been having trouble seeing images especially on the Sign up page. Most appear whilst the ones closer to the bottom are broken. Cleared cache etc to no avail. Happened when I did div's on my character sheets, so i thought maybe that had an affect.. so simplified the character sheets also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back