• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance Fantasy Interest Thread (and Poll)

How many Playable Chars would you prefer?

• 16 (1 male & 1 female for each element)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 8 (4 males & 4 females)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
I think either 8 or 16 characters would work, but Supermartin does have a good point. For those of us (such as myself) who aren't as experienced playing more than one character, it may take posts longer to write or get motivated for. I think 8 would be manageable and allow more posting expectations, whereas 16 characters would always have to take into consideration the extra time and effort writers would need to continue the story. Ultimately 16 might hold more personality, but 8 would allow, imo, faster and possibly more consistent story progression. Plus, if one person gets busy, we wouldn't be losing two characters if they had a short absence. Just food for thought. ^_^

Edit: Interest blew up! Writers might not have to take on two characters after all :o

Okay wow, 13 votes so far, and that's even including my own opinion (it would be the 3rd option).

So here's what I'll probably do, I'll probably start out with 8 main chars BUT I may double it to the 16 since so many people are interested. I just want to be as fair as possible and make this RPG as accessible as possible. Now I'll say this right now, I plan on making a Discord Group for this RPG. I am one of those people that believes one of the things that makes a successful RPG is strong interaction between the player, in other words doing things OOC. I've been in enough rpgs when even the most successful ones had slow times IC wise, but because we kept in contact in OOC, it helped kept the RPG going. Um, if you don't have Discord though, I am fine with that too since there will still be an OOC thread.

But I am going to give this thread one more day.

Glad I can be a part of the one more day thread lol
I'm good with discord, and typically have hetero female Characters, but don't mind rping male.

Edit: I like Lightning, but not picky. And while I typically play hetero characters, I'm not opposed to Gay/Bi.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I can male or female. I usually play as female, but I can play as a male if there are too many females.

Hmmm, okay it's been another full day. Technically 8 chars got the most votes, but due to just how many people voted and the results still being close, I have decided to go with the 16 chars route. I am in the process of creating the RPG too. I'll put a link up for it here when I am done.

Can't wait!

Edit: Gonna be playing a male darkness or air user. Waiting to know more about the elements before deciding for sure for sure.

Last edited:
If this is open, I'd like to place my interest! I usually play male characters, and I'd be up to play any element.

Last edited:
If this is open, I'd like to place my interest! I usually play male characters, and I'd be up to play any element.
It is indeed open. I am still building up the RPG as far as the Lore and my chars go, but it's open. As Weatherwings has said, please read the rules. I plan on making another thread to advertise the RPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back