• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Hello! I've been a little bit busy over the past month or so, as my father has been in the hospital for the last six months, and has passed away back in February. Life has finally slowed down enough for me to get back into rp. Most of my Roleplay's have fizzled out, so I'm here to request some new, hopefully long term partners, but I will take short term ones too!

I only do F x F and M x F pairings, and I'm down with either role. What I am really looking for is a romantic, adventure filled roleplay with the pregnancy of one (or both) of the characters. I know, it's an odd request, but I guess I'm a little odd myself. I'm also totally down for a nice fluff modern day slice-of-life life romance focused roleplay, if that's more your style!

As far as length goes, I'm down with pretty much anything. I'll ever forgive to occasional one liner. As long as I know what you are trying to say, I won't complain about the proper use of there, their or they're. I know not everybody has English as their first language, so as long as I get the gist of the sentence, I promise not to grammar Nazi you. We all make mistakes.

Note: Pregnancy is a big part of these Roleplay's so just be prepared for that!
Pairings I'm looking for:

Fantasy:
Princess/Prince and knight
Princess/Prince and princess/prince from enemy lands.
Princess/Prince and commoner
Mermaid x human

Modern day:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend and SO
Soon to be married couple
Happily Married couple
Two best Friends
Wedding disaster(personal favorite of mine)

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
League of Legends
Star Wars

You can PM directly, or reply to this thread if you so desire. I'm open to others as well, if you don't see them on the list. Don't be afraid to send me a message! I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back