• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π˜™π˜°π˜­π˜¦π˜±π˜­π˜’𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘢𝘳 | 𝘍𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 π˜–π˜―π˜¦ 𝘟 π˜–π˜―π˜¦

shrimpella21

Hello hello! I'm here to ask for a fantasy-esque roleplay. My lovely lad, Ortho, is in need of some character development! He's a sweet centaur who owns a farm a ways down the road from an inn. Currently, he's searching for a purpose in life other than mere survival. So! If you've got an adventure or quest, or even a casual helper mission, feel free to hit me up and we can get talking.

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not all too familiar with the formatting when it comes to posting here - I'd be much more comfortable on another platform like discord. It's why my posts are so janky. But! I'll make do with whatever my partners roll with.

At the moment I'm hoping to find characters that are humanoid and bipedal; magic users are welcome! As long as they look human or have two legs, I'm happy to entertain them. We can do any sort of plot as well, whether it's just Ortho taking in a weary traveler, or something a bit more complicated like a royal needing manpower. I'm thinking of a game of thrones-esque environment anyway, something with lots of kingdoms and loyalties, so Ortho is just a very small cog in the ever-growing wheel.

If any of this sounds like it might be up your alley, feel free to send me a message! You don't have to have a character made already, we can work on something as we go along. Male/NB characters are required, except in the case of Florence Pugh whom I would die for, (and realistic faceclaims are preferred - though you're welcome to use non-anime art as well, since that's what I'm using). Can't wait to hear from ya!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back