• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clementinexo

𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Roleplay Zombie Apocalypse

Hello Everyone! I am doing a Roleplay request!
This request would be for a zombie apocalypse/power Roleplay!
This will be a oc x oc! So I hope you'll be up for Multiple characters!
I do have some characters I’ve made which if you’d like to play or make your own up that’s okay!

Characters
Alaska Lyon (I will be playing her)
Sparrow Rowan (Free)
River Adler (Free)
Fox Yannon (I will also be playing him)

There are some other side characters I will need playing at times which we can share between me and you!

The plot:
Set in 90s/2000s, 4 kids were taken into a testing lab for having unique powers of their Own. Typically gone by numbers, 009, 013, 017, 022. These 4 kids had powerful abilities which made them targets for testing. Kidnapped and forced to be tested on like rabbits. Alaska, River, Sparrow and Fox spent most of their childhood behind walls. But once the zombie apocalypse happened, they managed to escape wandering off into the woods. All they have is each other. Will they survive? And who is coming after them?
i do have a plot set out for them this is just a small thing so you can get to know the plot!

Rules
Please be down to play either my characters or add one of your own!
Multiple Characters
Romance is involved
No Smut
(Please be kind too!)
When messaging please say the selected characters you can play and I will send their details over or tell me about your own to add in!

If you are interested! Let me know and I’ll send over a starter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back